Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 28
Re: OT: NFL 2016 season
Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 14, 2016 19:18

Socrates1
F*ck off Seahawks!

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: November 14, 2016 19:59

that "you mad bro" moment was when i really started to respect tom brady-he just shrugged it off.didn't get into a "twitter war" or start carrying on like an idiot.
then a couple years later when he had beaten the seahawks in the super bowl sherman came up to him to shake hands,almost anyone on the planet would have said"now,are YOU mad ..bro" and rubbed it in his face,brady said"you're a great player man". i just always thought that was next level smooth.their fans however,did bring it up...alot.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: November 15, 2016 12:22

MisterDDDD
Socrates1
F*ck off Seahawks!

thumbs up

Date: November 15, 2016 12:24

lem motlow
that "you mad bro" moment was when i really started to respect tom brady-he just shrugged it off.didn't get into a "twitter war" or start carrying on like an idiot.
then a couple years later when he had beaten the seahawks in the super bowl sherman came up to him to shake hands,almost anyone on the planet would have said"now,are YOU mad ..bro" and rubbed it in his face,brady said"you're a great player man". i just always thought that was next level smooth.their fans however,did bring it up...alot.

i was just replying to the haters. i understand. sherman is polarizing. he's 1 of those guys that you don't like if he's not on your team. i used to be a seattle sonics season ticket holder & we used to go through the same thing with gary payton.

Posted by: Socrates1 ()
Date: November 21, 2016 03:58

I thought Kansas City would be the Patriots only real challengers in the AFC. Maybe not.

Posted by: hopkins ()
Date: November 21, 2016 19:50

in retrospect i really wish that cleveland had won the baseball world series. they are going to need all kinds of moral support in the many years to come.
the browns are 0-11. Isn't that some kind of record?
i mean 3 of those were pretty close but...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-11-21 19:53 by hopkins.

Date: November 21, 2016 20:46

hopkins
in retrospect i really wish that cleveland had won the baseball world series. they are going to need all kinds of moral support in the many years to come.

a few years ago the lions went 0-16

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: November 21, 2016 20:48

hopkins

Not sure how many teams have started 0-11 (I know at least one has gone 0-16 maybe two have). However, in 12 of the 17 seasons since the Browns have been re-established, they have lost at least 11 games... I'd say that this season is just a normal year for Cleveland football... And as a Steelers fan, I LOVE IT!

Peace,
Mr DJA

Date: November 22, 2016 01:13

I still feel badly about bringing up Cleveland in these sports discussions. Don't forget, the Miami Dolphins were 1–15 in 2007. Probably not very comforting... Let's see who the Browns get in the 2017 draft. There's hope for a 1st round pick, Cleveland. Think of it that way. There's always next year.

Posted by: three16 ()
Date: November 22, 2016 02:41

mr_dja
hopkins

Not sure how many teams have started 0-11 (I know at least one has gone 0-16 maybe two have). However, in 12 of the 17 seasons since the Browns have been re-established, they have lost at least 11 games... I'd say that this season is just a normal year for Cleveland football... And as a Steelers fan, I LOVE IT!

Peace,
Mr DJA

just one team has finished 0-16 (2008 lions)
the '76 buccaneers finished 0-14 (the nfl season was only 14 games back then)
cowboys and colts have gone win less prior to that
only those four teams finished without a win since the '40s
and just three teams during this super bowl era

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-11-22 02:42 by three16.

Date: November 22, 2016 02:50

I did personally request that nobody bet any money on the Browns before the season started. It's on page 1 or something.

Date: November 22, 2016 10:48

Seahawks continue to roll. Woo hoo! hot smiley

Date: November 22, 2016 18:42

Looks like Seahawks vs. Cowboys for the NFC. Raiders shouldn't be counted out in the AFC either. Chiefs will probably lose again in the playoffs.

Date: November 23, 2016 00:45

Socrates1
Looks like Seahawks vs. Cowboys for the NFC. Raiders shouldn't be counted out in the AFC either. Chiefs will probably lose again in the playoffs.

Raiders were my team before Seattle got a franchise when I was a kid. I'm liking that they are doing well. Kind of like Mark Davis' style. Pretty low key. He's definitely a different person than his dad. Nice, young team. Think they are going to be in contention for awhile as they have put together a good core. They may be a player or 2 away on defense still but they aren't far.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: November 24, 2016 19:25

crholmstrom
MisterDDDD
Socrates1
F*ck off Seahawks!

thumbs up

Tom Brady: No I'm not mad. It's just one game. You will be a mad bro in 2017 when I win another Super Bowl and you don't.

Date: November 24, 2016 19:28

crholmstrom
lem motlow

i was just replying to the haters. i understand. sherman is polarizing. he's 1 of those guys that you don't like if he's not on your team. i used to be a seattle sonics season ticket holder & we used to go through the same thing with gary payton.

He's one of those guys that if was on my team... that's a bit bunk. That complete fukcing moron Brandon Browner proved himself to be one of the worst players in NFL history when he signed with and "played" for the Saints. Sherman would be just as much of an a$$hole and hated just as much as Browner and Byrd by Saints fans.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-11-25 19:47 by GasLightStreet.

Date: November 24, 2016 19:30

hopkins

Are you kidding? It's CLEVELAND. They know they're the kicking end of everything. It's perfect that the Browns suck and that the "Indians" didn't win.

Date: November 24, 2016 19:34

It will probably be Dallas vs New England for the 2017 Super Bowl, with NE winning.

Seattle won't and can't do it. Atlanta and Tampa can't do it, 2 of 3 surprises of the NFC this year (Green Bay won't have a winning record is the 3rd surprise).

Oakland and KC can't do it. Forget Pittsburgh. Whoever else in the AFC is pointless.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 24, 2016 20:42

GasLightStreet
crholmstrom
MisterDDDD
Socrates1
F*ck off Seahawks!

thumbs up

Tom Brady: No I'm not mad. It's just one game. You will be a mad bro in 2017 when I win another Super Bowl and you don't.

Sherman: "It's awright, bro.
We got ours without cheating or depending on any last second gifts."

Also:Re not being mad in the future, nice "Make America Great Again" hat.. don't care how many rings you got, we'd toss you out in the street here in Seattle.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-11-24 20:43 by MisterDDDD.

Date: November 24, 2016 21:08

Happy Thanksgiving football fans!

[ftw.usatoday.com]

Date: November 25, 2016 02:48

Socrates1
Happy Thanksgiving football fans!

[ftw.usatoday.com]

same to you. let's be friends. we can all be fans of different teams. passion is good, anger not so much!smileys with beer

Date: November 25, 2016 03:36

Did people really take the "F*ck off Seahawks" thing that seriously? It's just a game. I didn't mean "f*ck off" in a literal way. smileys with beer

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: November 25, 2016 14:41

If being a die hard fan of the Seahawks or any other team, regardless if its Pro football, College Football or Basketball is deemed evil then I will burn in hell. And I have no qualms whatsoever.

Go Hawks
Go Pack

Date: November 25, 2016 20:04

MisterDDDD

Also:Re not being mad in the future, nice "Make America Great Again" hat.. don't care how many rings you got, we'd toss you out in the street here in Seattle.

Look at the Super Bowl records.

New England is 4-4 total; 4-2 with Brady.

Seattle is 1-2.

Nobody is tossing any Patriots out on the street in Seattle.

How's Jimmy Graham working out? From what games I've seen they do better when he doesn't get the ball thrown to him.

Date: November 25, 2016 20:58

If the playoffs started today...

AFC
Oakland
New England
Denver
Houston
Kansas City
Pittsburgh

NFC
Dallas
Seattle
Washington
Detroit
NY
Atlanta

The AFC it seems mostly solid (the South is a joke) but maybe KC will do their usual collapse and Miami can get in the 2017 playoffs.

In the NFC Washington will hopefully fall out and Tampa (or maybe Minnesota) will fall in. The South is a joke as well.

Maybe Baltimore, Philly and Buffalo will do something but it's doubtful.

Teams that will not make the playoffs that are "in the hunt": New Orleans, Green Bay, Arizona, Carolina, Indy, Tennessee, LA - they all have losing records but, ha ha, a team can "win" a division with a losing record, which could happen with the NFC South this year. The rest have such bad records that they're eliminated regardless.

Date: November 25, 2016 22:31

GasLightStreet
MisterDDDD

Look at the Super Bowl records.

New England is 4-4 total; 4-2 with Brady.

Seattle is 1-2.

Nobody is tossing any Patriots out on the street in Seattle.

How's Jimmy Graham working out? From what games I've seen they do better when he doesn't get the ball thrown to him.

in the interest of fairness, Hawks 1-1 in Super Bowl with Russell Wilson. & he is still very young compared to Brady. the other loss was with matt hasselback & shaun "please don't hit me" alexander. we are very happy with jimmy graham up here in grayandrainy land. be it right or wrong, it has come out they were going to cut max unger anyway. think tampa will give us a test tomorrow but hawks should still win. word is richard sherman is going to stay on mike evans most of theday. could be a good battle.

Date: November 26, 2016 06:15

At the moment: 3 words: Dak, Zeke and Dez.
Only thing that can hurt them in playoffs is inexperience.
Seattle is really revving up, but more than that its NY Giants coming on with their usual late season drive. Vikings and Eagles cooled down considerably.
In AFC..what" Patriots? Raiders. Maybe Steelers.

Date: November 26, 2016 07:48

It seems like Pete Carroll has calmed down a bit.

Date: November 26, 2016 11:21

Socrates1

i believe he is the oldest coach in the league at 65. he does show amazing energy for his age.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: November 26, 2016 16:10

crholmstrom
Socrates1

i believe he is the oldest coach in the league at 65. he does show amazing energy for his age.

Where is Bill Belichick's Birth Certificate?... I'm too leery to call Hell.They may lie as well Who knows? Although internet says he is 64 - label claim may read 66. Collusion once again.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-11-26 16:22 by Chris Fountain.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 28

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2329
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home