Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...8485868788899091929394...LastNext
Current Page: 89 of 97
Re: OT WORLD CUP 2010 in South Africa - the IORR thread
Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: July 15, 2010 19:43

Rolling Hansie
I think I'd start at the bottom and just drink my way to the top.drinking smiley

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: July 15, 2010 19:44

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Date: July 15, 2010 19:45

Rolling Hansie

Date: July 15, 2010 19:45

sweetcharmedlife
Rolling Hansie
I think I'd start at the bottom and just drink my way to the top.drinking smiley

Great idea, thanks LOL

-------------------

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: July 15, 2010 20:09

100 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL
100 BOTTLES OF BEER ....
TAKE ONE DOWN, PASS IT AROUND ...

99 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL.....

99 BOTTLES OF BEER OF THE WALL..
99 BOTTLES OF BEER....

98 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL...................
drinking smiley

Date: July 15, 2010 20:09

Max'sKansasCity
"forget your leader ... take me to your ladder"

LOL yeah, good idea too

-------------------

Date: July 15, 2010 20:11

Max'sKansasCity
100 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL
100 BOTTLES OF BEER ....

99 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL.....

99 BOTTLES OF BEER OF THE WALL..
99 BOTTLES OF BEER....

98 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL...................
drinking smiley

LOL Max, you are not going to take this to the end ..... or are you smileys with beer

-------------------

Date: July 15, 2010 20:12

Heck yes ...LETS DRINK....it 5 O'clock somewhere

but we might get tired, so have a seat....and ...viola

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-07-15 20:18 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: July 15, 2010 20:26

Max'sKansasCity
Heck yes ...LETS DRINK....it 5 O'clock somewhere

but we might get tired, so have a seat....and ...viola

Haha really funny. It'll be difficult to catch the 100th beer with 1 hand!

Date: July 15, 2010 20:38

kleermaker
Haha really funny. It'll be difficult to catch the 100th beer with 1 hand!
ahhhsshhh.... Iesshh coooulldsss doess it... vverberyyyy berryy esssillyy....noes probelmes. ......et allls ...thhowwss me oness spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: July 15, 2010 20:41

ouch....

Date: July 15, 2010 21:18

Holland, please...

Next time please send a football not your national karate team...

Please watch what happened to the leg of Inesta...you can see not only the harm but the HOLES made in his legs....

Date: July 15, 2010 21:25

More of the Homage to Bruce Lee made by the dutch karate team:

Date: July 15, 2010 21:26

ifyoucantreadmesbwill
Holland, please...

Please watch what happened to the leg of Inesta...you can see not only the harm but the HOLES made in his legs....
LMAO

Lets see??? hmmm? who could this troll be?
A new profile... created 2 days ago ....for the sole purpose
of continuing the whining crying of the poor frail Spain team.

Maybe next time you will send men to play, not a bunch of embarrassing diving
acting little girls who can not score more than one goal per game so they must
resort to acting and constantly whining to the refs.

LOL go away little girl

Date: July 15, 2010 21:31

ifyoucantreadmesbwill
More of the Homage to Bruce Lee made by the dutch karate team:

With the way you cry babies keep whining,
while disregarding the mugging of Robben
maybe this kick should have been higher.
YOU WANNA CRY ?? HOW ABOUT GIVING YOU SOMETHING REAL TO CRY ABOUT?

Date: July 15, 2010 21:36

Yes i have recently been aproved in this site. I am happy for belonging to this comunity of fans.

I also think that being stones fans is above this kind of discussions about soccer.

Date: July 15, 2010 21:40

ifyoucantreadmesbwill
Yes i have recently been aproved in this site. I am happy for belonging to this comunity of fans.

I also think that being stones fans is above this kind of discussions about soccer.
uh...you are the one starting the whining again.
The Dutch fans here have been quite gracious and congratulatory...
but you Spain cry babies want to keep on whining..... Spain won, move on to happy discusssion.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-07-15 21:44 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: July 15, 2010 21:59

ifyoucantreadmesbwill
Holland, please...

Can the poor boy still walk? Maybe some pretty nurse can put a plaster and a little kiss on his knee and give him a glass of orange limo with a straw. Come on, what a whining. See this pic of a Dutch player. He was really knock out and his teeth had to be fixed as well as his jaws. But NO ONE of us was whining, he himself also not. We only were glad we won that match. We Dutch butchers can give but we also can take. You won THE cup but you keep on whining and whining and whining instead of feasting and laughing. How many heavy casualties do you have, caused by the Dutch figthing squad? Man, it's ridiculous. You only make me laugh. Well take my advice: just say to your football players never to play against the Dutch team anymore: they would get a scratch or even be killed in battle! Watch out for the Orange Danger!

Here's the action of another karateka during WC 2010 (not needed to mention his name) against a Dutch butcher. The Dutch butcher had to be brought to the hospital for medical examination and to let his jaw and teeth get fixed. He didn't complain, he didn't whine and he didn't cry. Here's the pic, of course not such a melodramatic mega pic as we've already seen too often here.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: July 15, 2010 22:07

kleermaker
ifyoucantreadmesbwill
Holland, please...

Can the poor boy still walk? Maybe some pretty nurse can put a plaster and a little kiss on his knee and give him a glass of orange limo with a straw. Come on, what a whining. See this pic of a Dutch player. He was really knock out and his teeth had to be fixed as well as his jaws. But NO ONE of us was whining, he himself also not. We only were glad we won that match. We Dutch butchers can give but we also can take. You won THE cup but you keep on whining and whining and whining instead of feasting and laughing. How many heavy casualties do you have, caused by the Dutch figthing squad? Man, it's ridiculous. You only make me laugh. Well take my advice: just say to your football players never to play against the Dutch team anymore: they would get a scratch or even be killed in battle! Watch out for the Orange Danger!

Here's the action of another karateka during WC 2010 (not needed to mention his name) against a Dutch butcher. The Dutch butcher had to be brought to the hospital for medical examination and to let his jaw and teeth get fixed. He didn't complain, he didn't whine and he didn't cry. Here's the pic, of course not such a melodramatic mega pic as we've already seen too often here.

The Dutch may be dangerous, but they are also dull. What a boring game. I was cheering for your country, but I ended up not caring. All the yellow cards too, embarrassing.

Date: July 15, 2010 22:10

Kleer,
Can you imagine the whining level if Spain had not
whined their way to a lucky win with all their
diving and acting and constant complaining to the ref?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2010-07-15 22:13 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: July 15, 2010 23:02

Max, I don't understand anything about the complaining of the Spanish fans. I don't know about the Barcelona players and the few other Spanish players. Maybe they're not whining and complaining. Let's face the facts: nobody had to go to the hospital, nobody was seriously hurt (not even close), everyone of them was alive and kicking (joke). They only have all reason to be happy and celebrate instead of any whining.

As for the (neutral) spectators: I can imagine that they didn't like the match. It takes something to understand this game and to see what's really happening. The Spanish pressing, the Dutch flashing attacks, the tension, the equilibration between those top players. It's like boxing: if both boxers are very equal to each other it can be dull to watch for outsiders (like me), whereas it is very exciting for the insiders.

Regardless of some big mistakes by the ref I was annoyed by the fact that he whistled for every tiny foul, even if the 'disadvantaged' team still had the ball. So he paralysed the play constantly and very often redundantly. So regardless of the result of this match, this ref was simply inapt to lead the match from the very beginning. It was told by former Dutch top football players and coaches (Van Gaal included) before the game many times. Especially after the first half of the first half (when many Dutch had already a yellow card) the Dutch were very careful not to get another yellow card. So there was a big part of the game in which the ref could relax and let play. But he was too scary and afraid to do that. At the detriment of the match and certainly at the detriment of watching the match. It's not just to blame one of both teams (or both) for that.

Max, I think you've learned a lot about football and in an amazingly short period of time. You have 'an eye' for football that not many people have, eventhough they think they are very well 'in' this sport. So you must have indeed some orange blood running through your veins! I'm looking forward to a football match Holland-USA! That would be nice and great!

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: July 15, 2010 23:27

sweetcharmedlife
Rolling Hansie

Maybe Susanne deserves her own thread. She's become one of the most named people on this site very quickly. That kind of fame is hard to come by. >grinning smiley<

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: July 15, 2010 23:36

kleermaker

As for the (neutral) spectators: I can imagine that they didn't like the match. It takes something to understand this game and to see what's really happening. The Spanish pressing, the Dutch flashing attacks, the tension, the equilibration between those top players. It's like boxing: if both boxers are very equal to each other it can be dull to watch for outsiders (like me), whereas it is very exciting for the insiders.

quote]

OR, they could have just played a more interesting, faster game. That might have helped and then the (neutral) spectator wouldn't have to get a graduate thesis on the inner machinations of the Spanish/Dutch rivalry, in order to enjoy the world cup final.

Never had that problem in previous finals...

Date: July 15, 2010 23:39

Can't believe that there are still some bad feelings about the World Cup. It's over now. Relax. Spain won by being the most consistent team and being really hard to beat. We shouldn't have a problem with that.

I also think maybe some of us need to eat some humble pie.

So here's a good helping.

Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: July 15, 2010 23:40

Yes Jordi, Pathetic and looser, Americans love that word, looser...
I wanted to say something but I prefer be quiet and being respectuf with everyone, and I am going to be, why?
Because we live in a civilize country, listen and understand one.
Take care Jordi and GREAT PEOPLE for IORR´s
Carlitos
Tenerife

JordiStones
Pathetic bad looser...

Date: July 15, 2010 23:43

Silver Dagger
sweetcharmedlife
Rolling Hansie

Maybe Susanne deserves her own thread. She's become one of the most named people on this site very quickly. That kind of fame is hard to come by. >grinning smiley<

Well I'm out of Sus(z)anne songs,so maybe not.eye popping smiley

Date: July 15, 2010 23:47

sweetcharmedlife
Silver Dagger
sweetcharmedlife
Rolling Hansie

There's more my friend.

Date: July 15, 2010 23:50

treaclefingers
kleermaker

quote]

OR, they could have just played a more interesting, faster game. That might have helped and then the (neutral) spectator wouldn't have to get a graduate thesis on the inner machinations of the Spanish/Dutch rivalry, in order to enjoy the world cup final.

Never had that problem in previous finals...

Treacle, I just did explain...

Date: July 15, 2010 23:52

Silver Dagger
sweetcharmedlife
Silver Dagger
sweetcharmedlife
Rolling Hansie

There's more my friend.

Cool,I always love theme song threads....and it's a lot funner than continueing to argue about the game.

Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: July 15, 2010 23:55

I am not here to be insulted and reading wrong stuff, I know 98% of the people are very inteligent over here and know this "elements" are localized.
For my, this thread is over because the reason of IORR´S is fun, Stones, Stones, and another OT issues, but reading all these pathetics and insinuations is better for me to avoid these real bloodsuckers, you know what I am talking about IORR´s Amigos?
We had fun, really wanted to say more things but it´s over for me, and makes me feel bad now and honestly with these parasites don´t feel like to open IORR website for a while, because people who live in glass houses shouldn´t throw stones or Wer im Glashaus wohnt sollte nicht mit Steinen werfen or Sólo los necios y los tontos tiran piedras a su propio tejado.
Thanks to everyone and if I´ve been disrespectful with anyone, I am so sorry.
See you in another thread!!
All my love, Peace!!!
Carlitos
PD, Arriba esos hispano-castellano parlantes!!!!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...8485868788899091929394...LastNext
Current Page: 89 of 97

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2143
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home