Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...96979899100101102103104105106...LastNext
Current Page: 101 of 704
Re: Another Stones studio album in 2018
Posted by: mailexile67 ()
Date: December 4, 2017 12:17

Anyway, if the Stones don't come back in the studio right now(for 1 or 2 weeks), they surely will do it in Jan./Feb.

Date: December 4, 2017 12:34

December 1 is pretty "right now", isn't it?

Date: December 4, 2017 13:52

Generally they start sessions on monday, so today could be the right time...DandelionPowderman congratulations for your ironic post!

Date: December 4, 2017 13:58

mailexile67
Generally they start sessions on monday, so today could be the right time...DandelionPowderman congratulations for your ironic post!

I wasn't being ironic, but I might have misunderstood your post? smiling smiley

Posted by: EJM ()
Date: December 4, 2017 14:15

I love this detective work - it makes checking the board such fun ( but it is a bit like studying Cold War Russian photos and looking for the clues - interpreted by our very skilled spotters )

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: December 4, 2017 15:20

Rocky Dijon
Cheers and Happy Christmas to one and all.

Right back at ya, Rocky!

thumbs upthumbs upsmileys with beer

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: December 4, 2017 15:42

I remember there was some talking about a live compilation, which is mentioned here (read it with a grain of salt):

"The group are said to be planning to release a live compilation album in time for Christmas 2017, and follow that up with a new studio LP to coincide with the end of their European tour, which concluded in Paris on October 22."

[wcfcourier.com]

Posted by: thecitadel ()
Date: December 4, 2017 16:40

Mick was not photographed at the Henson Studio last week. Try one on Sunset Boulevard.

Date: December 4, 2017 16:50

Cristiano Radtke
I remember there was some talking about a live compilation, which is mentioned here (read it with a grain of salt):

"The group are said to be planning to release a live compilation album in time for Christmas 2017, and follow that up with a new studio LP to coincide with the end of their European tour, which concluded in Paris on October 22."

[wcfcourier.com]

On Air and the new album in spring? May still (hopefully) happen smiling smiley

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: December 4, 2017 16:59

thecitadel
Mick was not photographed at the Henson Studio last week. Try one on Sunset Boulevard.

Sunset Sound Studio 1?

Date: December 4, 2017 17:01

DandelionPowderman
Cristiano Radtke

[wcfcourier.com]

Yes, but I was referring to the news shared by the Sympathy for the Devils website, in April 13 this year:

"Aussi attendu, le théâtre Fonda, qui n’a pour le moment donné lieu qu’à une sortie audio partielle, serait enfin programmé pour cette année en DVD et Blu Ray. Les sixties seront également à l’honneur, en audio et vidéo. Et pour finir, côté CD live, Eagle nous réserve de très bonnes surprises avant l’été..."

[sympathyforthedevils.com]

Date: December 4, 2017 17:23

KRiffhard
thecitadel

Sunset Sound Studio 1?

not there

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: December 4, 2017 18:19

DandelionPowderman
mailexile67

I wasn't being ironic, but I might have misunderstood your post? smiling smiley

I'm sure mailexile67 meant "iconic".....smoking smiley

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: December 4, 2017 20:02

Are they back at Ocean Way? That's interesting. I had heard it was Henson, but I trust your knowledge over mine, Citadel.

Date: December 4, 2017 20:46

Rocky Dijon
Are they back at Ocean Way? That's interesting. I had heard it was Henson, but I trust your knowledge over mine, Citadel.

Keith was at Germano Studios: [www.instagram.com]

Date: December 4, 2017 20:47

Rocky Dijon

No inside knowledge so no trust needed! I just looked at the photo and checked photos of studios the band had used in LA in the recent past. Same for Keith in NYC.

Date: December 4, 2017 21:14

I've just seen on web a clip for the Ian Stewart Scottish Tribute where all the Stones members speak about Stu.The place seems a studio recording(there are many black box like those utilized to bring musical equipment)and it has been shoot 5-6 days ago...News about it?!

Date: December 4, 2017 21:24

On "Timeisonoursides" site it saidgrinning smileyecember 2, so all the Stones were together 2 days ago likely in a recording studio maybe in NYC or in LA.cool smileythumbs up

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: December 4, 2017 21:52

Hairball
Ah...bingo - would be cool to see a pic of Mick's home studio.

This may be the closest you'll find.

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: December 4, 2017 21:54

Cristiano Radtke

[wcfcourier.com]

Yes. They're going to release the new studio album in 2018 while they finish the European tour in October of 2017.

Clearly no editor involved with that article.

Date: December 4, 2017 21:57

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-12-04 22:19 by DandelionPowderman.

Date: December 4, 2017 22:00

mailexile67
On "Timeisonoursides" site it saidgrinning smileyecember 2, so all the Stones were together 2 days ago likely in a recording studio maybe in NYC or in LA.cool smileythumbs up

The Awards ceremony was on 2nd December, so I'm sure this video was filmed several days or even weeks in advance. It could even have been in Paris in late October. Or it could have been very recently in a recording studio.

Date: December 5, 2017 12:03

Cristiano Radtke
DandelionPowderman
Cristiano Radtke

[wcfcourier.com]

Yes, but I was referring to the news shared by the Sympathy for the Devils website, in April 13 this year:

"Aussi attendu, le théâtre Fonda, qui n’a pour le moment donné lieu qu’à une sortie audio partielle, serait enfin programmé pour cette année en DVD et Blu Ray. Les sixties seront également à l’honneur, en audio et vidéo. Et pour finir, côté CD live, Eagle nous réserve de très bonnes surprises avant l’été..."

[sympathyforthedevils.com]

Ah! So there might be more thumbs up

Thanks!

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: December 5, 2017 12:10

Wasnt the live cd from eagle rock the Ladies and Gentlemen and live in texas 78 release last summer?

Date: December 5, 2017 12:14

spunky
Wasnt the live cd from eagle rock the Ladies and Gentlemen and live in texas 78 release last summer?

Not from the 60s (as mentioned in Cristiano's post).

Date: December 5, 2017 12:38

Translated from the Sympathy for the Devils site:
"Also expected, the Fonda theater, which has only resulted in a partial audio output, would finally be scheduled for this year on DVD and Blu Ray.The sixties will also be in the spotlight, in audio and video And finally, live CD side, Eagle offers us very good surprises before the summer ..

So the 60's is the On Air release and the surprises for last summer is L&G, Some Girls live in Texas and the Checkerboard Lounge CD releases.

Date: December 5, 2017 12:44

spunky
"Also expected, the Fonda theater, which has only resulted in a partial audio output, would finally be scheduled for this year on DVD and Blu Ray.The sixties will also be in the spotlight, in audio and video And finally, live CD side, Eagle offers us very good surprises before the summer ..

So the 60's is the On Air release and the surprises for last summer is L&G, Some Girls live in Texas and the Checkerboard Lounge CD releases.

Could be, but stuff already released are hardly «good surprises»?

Date: December 5, 2017 13:00

DandelionPowderman
spunky

This was posted in April on the Sympathy for the Devils site

Date: December 5, 2017 13:03

spunky
DandelionPowderman
spunky

This was posted in April on the Sympathy for the Devils site

I know, but Live In Texas and Checkerboard Lounge (albeit extended) were not «good surprises» anyhow, by that time.

Date: December 5, 2017 13:07

Lets wait till christmas...

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...96979899100101102103104105106...LastNext
Current Page: 101 of 704

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1633
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home