Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314...LastNext
Current Page: 9 of 28
Re: OT: Guns n' Roses - Axl and Slash reconcile
Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: January 21, 2016 03:34

This has trainwreck written all over it.

Posted by: Reagan ()
Date: January 21, 2016 05:20

dcba
Reagan

I see it as a little better than that. I credit them two great albums. One for Appetite, 1/2 for Lies (the acoustic stuff and 1/2 for Use Your Illusion (maybe three-quarters even).

Imho the difference between AFD and UYI is for the former the producer (Mike Clink) told them what to do in the studio. For the latter they told Mike Clink what to do... like including lame songs from the early days of the band (such as "Back Off Bitch").

If Clink had managed to have the final word, the UYI albums would have been better (and shorter).

Agreed. I don't know who to blame, but your explanation sounds solid.

You could fill an entire album with songs from Use Your Illusion that should have never been released. And they did.

Posted by: Reagan ()
Date: January 21, 2016 05:23

RollingFreak
They are one of my favorite bands of all time.

Yes I just bought tix for $250 a piece. Don't care. Arena show to see Slash and Axl on the same stage for the legitmate first time since 1993? I'm there.

I'd be a little bit more embarrassed about it but seriously, people here and all over the world pay that frequently just to see the Stones. I affordably go see shows so that when something huge like this comes around, I can justify it.

Probably is a bit of a cash grab, but still nothing will top that anticipation. Also, the first Vegas show is on Izzy's birthday and he lives in that area. I have to imagine its gonna be special.

I hope it's a great show. No need to even consider feeling embarrassed if it's one of your favorite bands.

And I never have understood the cash grab criticism of any band. If the show is great, I don't care that they did it for the money. And if the show stinks then I don't care if they did it for the love of it.

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: January 21, 2016 08:33

everwest1
RollingFreak

Yes I just bought tix for $250 a piece. Don't care. Arena show to see Slash and Axl on the same stage for the legitmate first time since 1993? I'm there.

I'd be a little bit more embarrassed about it but seriously, people here and all over the world pay that frequently just to see the Stones. I affordably go see shows so that when something huge like this comes around, I can justify it.

Probably is a bit of a cash grab, but still nothing will top that anticipation. Also, the first Vegas show is on Izzy's birthday and he lives in that area. I have to imagine its gonna be special.

You made a good call to buy in. Don't pay the slightest attention anyone naysaying.

This will be a historic show no matter what happens... and I guarantee even the naysayers will be waiting with baited breath to read about how it goes... and you will be seeing it live.

Thank you. Not that I'm saying I'm right. There are many things I'm wrong about! I myself am kind of on the fence about the tour. But if I don't do it I'll never know. There are plenty of times I blow off concerts cause I am unsure. I never saw the Eagles on their latest tour cause I didn't know if it was worth the money. Now Glenn Frey is dead and I can never go back and change that. So I got the opportunity here and I will take it. Could be the best show ever or it could get canceled right before it starts, but either way it will be memorable. Its always just funny hearing the criticism on a Rolling Stones forum, when people irrationally drop $1000 to see them and no one bats an eye.

And on that note, I understand many thinking that Use Your Illusion is too long and should have been shortened. But remember, people say the same about Exile. I am one of those people. Stuff like "I Just Want To See His Face" is utterly useless and I don't know how someone could argue otherwise. And I am constantly told "its all part of the album" and "it wouldn't be Exile without everything thats on there". So realize its the same for Use Your Illusion. It may be too long for you, as Exile is too long for me, but that to many its length and variety is what makes it what it is. Thats part of the charm, and when we only got 4 albums out of this band, I'm damn glad its as long as it is.

Again, I'm not judging anyone for how they feel. Even I don't quite know how they feel. But the complaints that "its a cash grab" and "they don't even have good albums" is way off base. There is demand, and even if thats for what album it shows how much they made an impact. And when we talk cash grab, you have to talk jokingly here, because we all know the Stones have been that for 20 years. So as long as thats out in the open...

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: January 21, 2016 09:02

You lost me with the comparisons of Exile to Use Your Illusion, but more power to you - have a grand time!
Maybe they'll play a new song?!!!

Posted by: Swayed1967 ()
Date: January 21, 2016 09:18

RollingFreak

Again, I'm not judging anyone for how they feel. Even I don't quite know how they feel. But the complaints that "its a cash grab" and "they don't even have good albums" is way off base. There is demand, and even if thats for what album it shows how much they made an impact. And when we talk cash grab, you have to talk jokingly here, because we all know the Stones have been that for 20 years. So as long as thats out in the open...

I too make no judgments but I'm genuinely puzzled that an adult would want to see them perform or still be interested in their music. Same applies to KISS I suppose. I was part of the KISS army as a 10 y/o but I outgrew them. I still recognize them as talented songwriters/performers but I don't - or only very rarely - listen to their music anymore. Am I wrong to assume that most KISS army kids have long since deserted? Am I wrong to assume that the music of the Stones is more 'mature?'

I was in university when GNR was at the height of their popularity and I was a qualified fan. I mean they had some good songs, and Slash was a lot better than he had to be, but I always felt vaguely silly drunkenly singing along to Paradise City with my friends. After sobering up in my twenties, GNR joined KISS, the Bay City Rollers and the Osmonds as bands I had simply outgrown. But I've never outgrown the Stones. I ask again: Am I wrong in thinking the music of the Stones is more 'mature' than say that of KISS or GNR?

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: January 21, 2016 09:23

Valid points you make there Swayed1967. thumbs up

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: January 21, 2016 09:50

Swayed1967
RollingFreak

I too make no judgments but I'm genuinely puzzled that an adult would want to see them perform or still be interested in their music. Same applies to KISS I suppose. I was part of the KISS army as a 10 y/o but I outgrew them. I still recognize them as talented songwriters/performers but I don't - or only very rarely - listen to their music anymore. Am I wrong to assume that most KISS army kids have long since deserted? Am I wrong to assume that the music of the Stones is more 'mature?'

I was in university when GNR was at the height of their popularity and I was a qualified fan. I mean they had some good songs, and Slash was a lot better than he had to be, but I always felt vaguely silly drunkenly singing along to Paradise City with my friends. After sobering up in my twenties, GNR joined KISS, the Bay City Rollers and the Osmonds as bands I had simply outgrown. But I've never outgrown the Stones. I ask again: Am I wrong in thinking the music of the Stones is more 'mature' than say that of KISS or GNR?

I think it doesn't really matter which band is more "mature." Most people will say that listening to rock music generally and going to rock concerts is for teenagers and when grown-ups do it, it is juvenile, no matter if it is The Stones, Kiss or whoever. I don't care, I still like it. And so if RollingFreak enjoys it, good for him and it is useless to speculate how "mature" The Stones are compared to G n'R. How mature is to sing Satisfaction at 73? Do we care?

Anyway, with this reunion, like with pretty much any other, we see the value of the brand. For G n'R the tickets can be ridiculously expensive and they wil sell out quickly, no matter how much they ask. Just 3 months ago I saw Slash with Myles Kennedy in a small sports hall for a very reasonable price. The hall was not even sold out. I had no problem getting right to the front of the stage. Great concert actually, Slash was great and Myles Kennedy blew me away. He sings way better than Axel no doubt and he seems like a really nice guy. Plus the band was great too. But, as I wrote, they have difficulties selling out reasonably priced tickets. Put the right label on it and people will be buying overpriced tickets like crazy.

The best example of this that I have witnessed was the Queen + Lambert. Everyone knows it was 1/2 of Queen (and yes, there can not be any Queen without Mercury) + that singer... I don't know what word to use not to be rude... he was just the most terrible thing I have ever seen at a concert... But I went to see them, since I wanted to see May and Taylor. And they were both great actually, but trying to ignore that... well, Lambert, was a difficult job. Anyway, what I want to say is that they had absolutely no problem with selling out arenas wherever they went, just because the word "Queen" was on the tickets. May is actually returning to our country again this year, but it doesn't say Queen on the tickets and the tickets don't sell pretty much at all.

Ray Manzarek and Robby Krieger chose a different approach - I don't know kow much it was sincere and how much it was due to the law suit with Densmore :-), but it was exactly the same case as with Queen - half of the band without the singer. But they didn't print The Doors on the tickets, it was actually billed as "Ray Manzarek and Robby Krieger of The Doors." The tickets here were about 35E and they were supposed to play that small arena that I saw Slash in. They had to move the gig into a club, because the tickets didn't sell. I am sure if it was just The Doors printed on the tickets, they would sell out the big O2 arena without any problem and nobody would complain, since I think that the Manzarek / Krieger combo was very well comparable with May / Taylor, only Ray and Robby had waaay better singer, who actually did a great job. Isn't it sad?

Posted by: strat72 ()
Date: January 21, 2016 14:24

RollingFreak

Stuff like "I Just Want To See His Face" is utterly useless and I don't know how someone could argue otherwise. And I am constantly told "its all part of the album" and "it wouldn't be Exile without everything thats on there".

Some people just can't be helped! smiling smiley

Posted by: rbk ()
Date: January 21, 2016 14:48

It's not the original G'n'R without Izzy Stradlin.

Date: January 21, 2016 14:51

Happy24
Swayed1967
RollingFreak

I think it doesn't really matter which band is more "mature." Most people will say that listening to rock music generally and going to rock concerts is for teenagers and when grown-ups do it, it is juvenile, no matter if it is The Stones, Kiss or whoever. I don't care, I still like it. And so if RollingFreak enjoys it, good for him and it is useless to speculate how "mature" The Stones are compared to G n'R. How mature is to sing Satisfaction at 73? Do we care?

Anyway, with this reunion, like with pretty much any other, we see the value of the brand. For G n'R the tickets can be ridiculously expensive and they wil sell out quickly, no matter how much they ask. Just 3 months ago I saw Slash with Myles Kennedy in a small sports hall for a very reasonable price. The hall was not even sold out. I had no problem getting right to the front of the stage. Great concert actually, Slash was great and Myles Kennedy blew me away. He sings way better than Axel no doubt and he seems like a really nice guy. Plus the band was great too. But, as I wrote, they have difficulties selling out reasonably priced tickets. Put the right label on it and people will be buying overpriced tickets like crazy.

The best example of this that I have witnessed was the Queen + Lambert. Everyone knows it was 1/2 of Queen (and yes, there can not be any Queen without Mercury) + that singer... I don't know what word to use not to be rude... he was just the most terrible thing I have ever seen at a concert... But I went to see them, since I wanted to see May and Taylor. And they were both great actually, but trying to ignore that... well, Lambert, was a difficult job. Anyway, what I want to say is that they had absolutely no problem with selling out arenas wherever they went, just because the word "Queen" was on the tickets. May is actually returning to our country again this year, but it doesn't say Queen on the tickets and the tickets don't sell pretty much at all.

Ray Manzarek and Robby Krieger chose a different approach - I don't know kow much it was sincere and how much it was due to the law suit with Densmore :-), but it was exactly the same case as with Queen - half of the band without the singer. But they didn't print The Doors on the tickets, it was actually billed as "Ray Manzarek and Robby Krieger of The Doors." The tickets here were about 35E and they were supposed to play that small arena that I saw Slash in. They had to move the gig into a club, because the tickets didn't sell. I am sure if it was just The Doors printed on the tickets, they would sell out the big O2 arena without any problem and nobody would complain, since I think that the Manzarek / Krieger combo was very well comparable with May / Taylor, only Ray and Robby had waaay better singer, who actually did a great job. Isn't it sad?

They didn't, but that was because Densmore sued them. They called themselves The Doors Of The 21st Century, though, until Densmore sued again, that is. Eventually, they became Riders Of The Storm.

On the first shows they were presented as «The Doors». On TV shows as well.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: January 21, 2016 15:42

you can not compare apple to apple the Stones with GnR ,not the same body of work , years of making magic and GnR are not the greatest rock and roll band in the world either .dont get me wrong i am a fan as well ,this was in response to the cost of tickets to these reunion shows

Date: January 21, 2016 18:04

DandelionPowderman
Happy24
Swayed1967
RollingFreak

They didn't, but that was because Densmore sued them. They called themselves The Doors Of The 21st Century, though, until Densmore sued again, that is. Eventually, they became Riders Of The Storm.

Yeap, I am aware of all those names - they were all used before I saw them, which was in 2010 and 2011, when they were really billed as "Ray Manzarek and Robby Krieger of The Doors." Anyway, it was really sad to see them in the small club (well, it was great for me of course, but not so much for them I guess, since their intention was to play a bigger venue), only because of the name. That was in 2011. I saw them in rather bigger venue (about 4.000 people) in 2010. They were reallly great, I am happy I had the chance to see them and be really close - in the first row both times - almost on the stage :-)

Posted by: chop ()
Date: January 21, 2016 18:57

GNR was always something of a train-wreck. Even when they had it "together"

I look forward to this. Hopefully Axl sheds the pounds and get some sort of hair transplant. I think I'll end up going and make a weekend of it in Vegas.

Date: January 21, 2016 19:09

rbk

Tracii Guns was a founding member, hence the band name.

Date: January 21, 2016 19:11

Happy24
DandelionPowderman
Happy24
Swayed1967
RollingFreak

Yeap, I am aware of all those names - they were all used before I saw them, which was in 2010 and 2011, when they were really billed as "Ray Manzarek and Robby Krieger of The Doors." Anyway, it was really sad to see them in the small club (well, it was great for me of course, but not so much for them I guess, since their intention was to play a bigger venue), only because of the name. That was in 2011. I saw them in rather bigger venue (about 4.000 people) in 2010. They were reallly great, I am happy I had the chance to see them and be really close - in the first row both times - almost on the stage :-)

Was it with Astbury on vocals?

Posted by: everwest1 ()
Date: January 21, 2016 19:54

RollingFreak
everwest1
RollingFreak

You made a good call to buy in. Don't pay the slightest attention anyone naysaying.

This will be a historic show no matter what happens... and I guarantee even the naysayers will be waiting with baited breath to read about how it goes... and you will be seeing it live.

Thank you. Not that I'm saying I'm right. There are many things I'm wrong about! I myself am kind of on the fence about the tour. But if I don't do it I'll never know. There are plenty of times I blow off concerts cause I am unsure. I never saw the Eagles on their latest tour cause I didn't know if it was worth the money. Now Glenn Frey is dead and I can never go back and change that. So I got the opportunity here and I will take it. Could be the best show ever or it could get canceled right before it starts, but either way it will be memorable.

Right there is the BEST reason to go. It is not like getting married, having a baby, moving to a new city, getting a divorce or anything mega-life changing... it is about dropping a bit of money to do something fun... it is going to a freekin concert. GET IT WHILE THE GETTING IS GOOD!!! Ignore the debatingnaysayingcashgrablabbingBSers.

GET IT WHILE THE GETTING IS GOOD!!

If it sucks, who cares and oh well....
But if it awesome and the beginning of a great comeback you were there when it started. You cant lose!! And with Slash and Duff there you can be assured of some great guitar and bass. Those guys are great!

ROCK AND ROLL!!!

Date: January 21, 2016 20:17

DandelionPowderman

No, no. Astbury was really their best "cover" singer. I saw them with Miljenko Matijevic in 2010 and with Dave Brock in 2011. Matijevic was good, Brock was better. Not like Astbury, but both did the difficult job very well.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: January 21, 2016 20:22

rbk

thumbs up

"No Anchovies, Please"

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: January 21, 2016 20:25

^ Maybe this should say "the classic line-up".

I think many will go for the music (and memories of their youth), but many others will go for the "train wreck" factor.

Posted by: FeelinRealWell ()
Date: January 21, 2016 21:04

Met Duff at a book signing in NYC last year....great down to Earth guy. Hope this makes him a lot of $$$. This reunion was rather obvious the moment Slash's divorce was announced. I'm sure he and Axl still dislike each other but there's too much money to be made and time is not on their side. I'd be mildly surprised if the entire tour goes off without major complications. Still, when they hit NY I will check it out.

Date: January 21, 2016 21:08

chop
GNR was always something of a train-wreck. Even when they had it "together"

I look forward to this. Hopefully Axl sheds the pounds and get some sort of hair transplant. I think I'll end up going and make a weekend of it in Vegas.

Hit me up. I'll be there all weekend!

rbk

Agreed, which is why I don't even know how on board I am with the "reunion". But you have to assume he was asked, and the Vegas shows are on his birthday and he lives nearby. He could stop by, as he has in the past. You just don't know, and thats half of the fun, but it is undeniably annoying that Slash and Axl were the biggest hurdle, and now thats jumped they can't get the full band. Izzy is the heart and soul of the band, but I just have to assume he has a good reason to not be there, cause there's no way he wasn't asked.

Date: January 21, 2016 21:13

everwest1
RollingFreak
everwest1
RollingFreak

Thank you. Not that I'm saying I'm right. There are many things I'm wrong about! I myself am kind of on the fence about the tour. But if I don't do it I'll never know. There are plenty of times I blow off concerts cause I am unsure. I never saw the Eagles on their latest tour cause I didn't know if it was worth the money. Now Glenn Frey is dead and I can never go back and change that. So I got the opportunity here and I will take it. Could be the best show ever or it could get canceled right before it starts, but either way it will be memorable.

Right there is the BEST reason to go. It is not like getting married, having a baby, moving to a new city, getting a divorce or anything mega-life changing... it is about dropping a bit of money to do something fun... it is going to a freekin concert. GET IT WHILE THE GETTING IS GOOD!!! Ignore the debatingnaysayingcashgrablabbingBSers.

But if it awesome and the beginning of a great comeback you were there when it started. You cant lose!! And with Slash and Duff there you can be assured of some great guitar and bass. Those guys are great!

ROCK AND ROLL!!!

Totally. Listen, I'm biased. I've been following Slash since the breakup. Not everyone has. He has never burned me once. His band Slash's Snakepit was great. His second album with them Ain't Life Grand is still one of the best unknown albums of all time IMO. Loved his playing in Velvet Revolver.

I saw one of the first shows he did with his solo band. Before they were even gonna tour, he was just doing like one or two dates to get out there, and it turned into his Conspirators band. So I really have been there since the start with those guys, and love the band they've become. Loved the last two records, even if it is a bit generic. They still put on a kick ass live show and for my money the best live band for the price they charge out there these days. On top of the fact that they are the nicest human beings on the face of the earth.

So I've just been a champion of Slash's. I've seen his solo band 10 times, and thats because its reasonably priced and he never lets me down. I'm wary of his intentions with this reunion. After following him, it seems completely unlike him to agree. Is he doing it for the money just cause of the divorce? I don't know. But he's never let me down before so his presence gives me faith its the real thing. And whether its a cash grab or not, when he walks out with that guitar opening night in Vegas playing Jungle, nothing is gonna matter. He'll play great. Axl will be a wild card, but again I just have to have faith in Slash that he knows what he's doing. This whole "reunion" thing has been a long time coming for me, especially since I've followed Slash so closely, so to finally see him up on the stage where he belongs, if they put a $250 price tag on that I'll swing it somehow.

Date: January 21, 2016 21:16

Happy24
DandelionPowderman

No, no. Astbury was really their best "cover" singer. I saw them with Miljenko Matijevic in 2010 and with Dave Brock in 2011. Matijevic was good, Brock was better. Not like Astbury, but both did the difficult job very well.
Miljenko Matijevic is amazing. I can understand how he's not the best fit for The Doors, but he's incredible in his own right. Want to talk about more unknown albums? Steelheart Tangled In Reins is one of the best hard rock records no one has EVER heard about. As a fan of them, I envy you getting to see him do a show like that, cause he's pretty hard to track down.

Date: January 21, 2016 22:38

RollingFreak
everwest1
RollingFreak
everwest1
RollingFreak

ROCK AND ROLL!!!

Totally. Listen, I'm biased. I've been following Slash since the breakup. Not everyone has. He has never burned me once. His band Slash's Snakepit was great. His second album with them Ain't Life Grand is still one of the best unknown albums of all time IMO. Loved his playing in Velvet Revolver.

I saw one of the first shows he did with his solo band. Before they were even gonna tour, he was just doing like one or two dates to get out there, and it turned into his Conspirators band. So I really have been there since the start with those guys, and love the band they've become. Loved the last two records, even if it is a bit generic. They still put on a kick ass live show and for my money the best live band for the price they charge out there these days. On top of the fact that they are the nicest human beings on the face of the earth.

So I've just been a champion of Slash's. I've seen his solo band 10 times, and thats because its reasonably priced and he never lets me down. I'm wary of his intentions with this reunion. After following him, it seems completely unlike him to agree. Is he doing it for the money just cause of the divorce? I don't know. But he's never let me down before so his presence gives me faith its the real thing. And whether its a cash grab or not, when he walks out with that guitar opening night in Vegas playing Jungle, nothing is gonna matter. He'll play great. Axl will be a wild card, but again I just have to have faith in Slash that he knows what he's doing. This whole "reunion" thing has been a long time coming for me, especially since I've followed Slash so closely, so to finally see him up on the stage where he belongs, if they put a $250 price tag on that I'll swing it somehow.

smiling smiley It appears you and I are Slash brothers, I have basically the same story and similar words as you... that is cool.

We were front row AC/DC when Slash and the Snake Pit opened his ALG tour. Slash was right in front us. My gal and were the only two on our feet rocking front row for Slash. He seemed to notice and appreciate us, at least he zinged a couple of his picks dead center into my chest...then towards the end of his set he came down off the main stage to stand on the amps 2-3 feet right in front of us blazing shredding bending those strings 3-4 across, it was amazing. I will never forget it. We saw him long before that in a bar for the Five O'clock somewhere tour. I saw saw him 4 times on his solo tour with Myles Kennedy and I was astounded how great it was, and for ONLY $25.00. imho Myles sounds better than whats his name. Slash is one of my top 10 rock stars. As you said he has never let me down. I saw him on the first VR tour with Duff et all and it kicked freekin ass!! I even won a "write-in and tell us" contest thing and was invited to bring a friend to go to tiny show (300 other people) where they played some songs and answered question for Nissan Live sets/Yahoo music in LA one time. (see the songs live here) It was fun!! Then we saw them at the Gibson center in LA and and a couple of years later we saw them again at the Wiltern theater and they kicked ass, again. Slash and his bands have never let me down.

I really appreciate how Slash never stooped to petty levels about his old band, or the ownership of the band's name or any of that crap... he just kept on rocking leaving it all behind and moving forward. He knows the music is what matters and it appears that attitude has served him well. I respect his style and his actions.... talk is cheap and he doesn't talk often, he just rocks. I am not worthy to speculate about the whys or whatever about this reunion thing, but Slash has proven over and over he is about the music and not the BS and I simply speak the respect he has earned. I was never actually a huge GNR fan and I never saw them live. O f course GNR's first album is all hits and legendary... but it is Slash and seeing his bands live that have brought me so much fun.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-01-21 22:43 by everwest1.

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: January 21, 2016 23:16

I'm in!
Saturday night in Las Vegas will be a @#$%& blast.

These three main guys are the draw, no doubt.
Of course I'm hoping for an Izzy appearance and Steven too and if that happens...
>grinning smiley<

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-01-21 23:17 by Kurt.

Date: January 21, 2016 23:30

Kurt
I'm in!
Saturday night in Las Vegas will be a @#$%& blast.

These three main guys are the draw, no doubt.
Of course I'm hoping for an Izzy appearance and Steven too and if that happens...
>grinning smiley<
You sir are a genius, this is a very good idea.
I wish I could make this show, but... damn it!! maybe the stars will align...

I was fact checking my memory from my comments above and ran into some interesting web sites... like the archive type of sites that are about things that happened pre internet... and funny, actually hilariously, I ran into some old school style message board sites that are now archived with posts on them I wrote back in the day. That is too funny!

Anyway...

Indeed Slash has been a busy rock and roll man since 1979 and he has stayed busy. I could post all the stuff listed.... but nah... if you would like a look check this web page. It is pretty amazing everyone (and everywhere) he has played with.... from Ronnie to Fergie to Tom Jones to Anthrax to ZZ Top to The Foos.... pretty much everyone. [www.slashparadise.com]

Posted by: TornAndFried ()
Date: January 21, 2016 23:38

@RollingFreak Comparing 'Use Your Illusion' to 'Exile On Main St' is like comparing Marilyn Manson to David Bowie. Oh,well. To each his own (bad taste).

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-01-22 04:43 by TornAndFried.

Posted by: strat72 ()
Date: January 22, 2016 03:26

TornAndFried
@RollingFreak Comparing 'Use Your Illusion' to 'Exile On Main St' is like comparing Marilyn Manson to David Bowie. But to each his own (bad taste).

He also said that 'Slash's Snakepit' were "Great!"eye popping smiley I do find your enthusiasm to be infectious though Rollingfreak, and hope you have a blast in Vegas!

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: January 22, 2016 03:57

deleted - sorry what I posted turned out to be fake. Darn internet.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-01-22 03:59 by Rocky Dijon.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314...LastNext
Current Page: 9 of 28

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1618
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home