Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3132333435363738394041...LastNext
Current Page: 36 of 56
From GRRRegory
Posted by: HeadFullofSnow ()
Date: October 24, 2013 17:53

"Something grrrreat is coming tonight at 12am London time to the Stones official app, or see it on YouTube at 9am tomorrow #StonesHydePark"

Re: From GRRRegory
Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: October 24, 2013 18:03

They haven't put that stupid chimp to rest?

Date: October 24, 2013 18:08

grinning smiley

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: October 24, 2013 18:11

What a waste. Something great...? You mean like the Hyde Park video, which we all know about...? It is necessary to hype another sample clip uploaded to youtube?

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: October 24, 2013 18:20

Well, Gregory's got a lot of time on his hands at the moment . . .

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: October 24, 2013 18:29

Oh Well! Here we go again.
The usual hype leaving us in anticipation.
Latest Super De-Luxe edition of Rolled Gold, with a few assorted bits of old tat you can put in a draw and forget about. eye rolling smiley

Only hope I am wrong and it is the news about a forthcoming European Tour.
Wow!..............I just seen a flying Pig. winking smiley

Posted by: Bastion ()
Date: October 24, 2013 18:33

Special limited deluxe collector's Scarf edition?

Date: October 24, 2013 18:34

But the "#StonesHydePark" part suggests it's about that.

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: October 24, 2013 18:56

Aquamarine
But the "#StonesHydePark" part suggests it's about that.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Probably a sneak peak clip, ringtones from Hyde Park or something. The message doesn't say it's going to be an announcement (as if they were announcing a release/edition or something), just that something is coming to the app. Maybe not, but I guess we won't know until 12am London time.

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: October 24, 2013 18:58

To bad JumpinJackOLantern isn't around anymore to see this... Wasn't he predicting something to be announced at the end of October? Guess he'll have to say I told you so from afar.

Peace,
Mr DJA

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: October 24, 2013 19:03

They announced yesterday on their Facebook page that some behind the scenes footage from the tour are now available on the app. I don't think this "Something grrrreat" has to do with the DVD release.

Date: October 24, 2013 19:10

mr_dja
To bad JumpinJackOLantern isn't around anymore to see this... Wasn't he predicting something to be announced at the end of October? Guess he'll have to say I told you so from afar.

Peace,
Mr DJA

Where did he go?

He seemed like an alright guy, but his tactic was to constantly predict/ask for something so that when something eventually happened he could point to the Stones reading his posts. He cast a WIDE net.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: October 24, 2013 19:16

These "surprises" are becoming like the fable story "the little boy who cried wolf" when it actually happened nobody believed him.

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: October 24, 2013 19:18

NoCode0680
mr_dja

Peace,
Mr DJA

Where did he go?

He seemed like an alright guy, but his tactic was to constantly predict/ask for something so that when something eventually happened he could point to the Stones reading his posts. He cast a WIDE net.

He did cast a wide net. Not sure where he went. Just that his account has been de-activated. Not sure if he did something offensive or just decided he had had enough. I found him to be moderately humorous although I think some others found him to be more annoying.

Peace,
Mr DJA

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: October 24, 2013 19:22

Maybe it's Keith's original Hyde Park SMU intro (the @#$%& up one) sold as cell phone ring tones?

Date: October 24, 2013 19:26

mr_dja
NoCode0680
mr_dja

Peace,
Mr DJA

Where did he go?

He did cast a wide net. Not sure where he went. Just that his account has been de-activated. Not sure if he did something offensive or just decided he had had enough. I found him to be moderately humorous although I think some others found him to be more annoying.

Peace,
Mr DJA

He'll probably be back. He did the big dramatic goodbye thread before, only to stay. I found him pretty funny at times, and others just strange. I think it was his trying to claim credit for things like the 50th Anniversary Tour and other such things that probably got on people's nerves. I couldn't tell if he was for real or just a great troll.

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: October 24, 2013 19:54

Scarf Me Up

Posted by: Natlanta ()
Date: October 24, 2013 20:15

Posted by: gwen ()
Date: October 24, 2013 21:05

Maybe a Trabendo DVD? grinning smiley

Posted by: greenriver ()
Date: October 24, 2013 21:16

Stoneage
Maybe it's Keith's original Hyde Park SMU intro (the @#$%& up one) sold as cell phone ring tones?

grinning smiley

Re: Sweet Summer Sun - Hyde Park Live : DVD & BluRay due Nov. 11
Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: October 24, 2013 21:27

His Majesty
The stones in a cinema, whoopee doo... your flesh and blood giving his all, priceless.

grinning smiley

Nice try HM, I almost felt a little guilty there for a minute. grinning smiley

Date: October 24, 2013 23:08

Cristiano Radtke
They announced yesterday on their Facebook page that some behind the scenes footage from the tour are now available on the app. I don't think this "Something grrrreat" has to do with the DVD release.

The behind the scenes footage has been on the app since at least the weekend (that's the clip with the pounding SFTD drums, where you see them all arriving at some unspecified US venue). I think the hashtag (#StonesHydePark) is supposed to indicate that this has something to do with the HP release. If not, it's very misleading.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: October 24, 2013 23:25

latebloomer
I expect you all to back me up

Of course my dear, of course

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: Bastion ()
Date: October 25, 2013 02:11

Miss You.

Date: October 25, 2013 02:11

Any news? I think it's 12am on London time now, isn't it?

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: October 25, 2013 02:25

Rolling Hansie
latebloomer
I expect you all to back me up

Of course my dear, of course

Thanks, Hansie! smiling smiley

Date: October 25, 2013 03:06

I just have been told by a friend of mine who has the app that this Miss You video is the "something grrreat".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-10-25 03:09 by Cristiano Radtke.

Date: October 25, 2013 03:13

And Sweet Summer Sun will be available in iTunes too, for download at the price of 9,99 pounds.

[itunes.apple.com]

Posted by: Wuudy ()
Date: October 25, 2013 04:07

The Miss you video they put up is from the other night than the one that's on the cd!!!! Very interesting that they used both versions. Anyone has any idea why?
Just saw it once, the cd version sounds to me a little bit better. I like that we have both versions as an official release though! I hope they do it with others as well.
I love Miss You one this tour, the Glastonbury and Hyde Park version are grrrreat!

Cheers,
Wuudy

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-10-25 04:29 by Wuudy.

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: October 25, 2013 04:24

The Miss You video is from july 13 but the iTunes download is from july 6.
Why don't they use the same recording?

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3132333435363738394041...LastNext
Current Page: 36 of 56

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1600
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home