Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617...LastNext
Current Page: 12 of 76
Re: Hyde Park London July 2013 show planning
Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: April 5, 2013 04:45

Posted by: sjs12 ()
Date: April 5, 2013 04:45

gotdablouse
beepee2
Hi,
the link was posted several pages ago:

[barclaycardbritishsummertime.frontgatetickets.com]

It's actually the same link for everyone (ultimately) even if the sponsors also enclose some email and some tracking info... but in the end that's this website.

They may bring back tickets again so keep checking...

good luck

Otherwise try again tomorrow, keep checking, that's the key, most of the people here got tickets way after every was marked "sold out".

That link doesn't work anymore, this one does it seems : [barclaycardbritishsummertime.frontgatetickets.com] with T3 available and link in the text for access to the Bar as well, and here it is direct : [barclaycardbritishsummertime.frontgatetickets.com]

The link is still working and I just got 2 GA tickets @£95 with no trouble at all. (Except firefox trying to stop the page redirecting when I hit confirm payment but I was looking out for that!)

Try it: [barclaycardbritishsummertime.frontgatetickets.com]

Edit - Only thing I'm nervous about is not having a Barclaycard. I'm assuming it all went through though as I got my confirmation. Anyone else have my concerns?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-05 04:47 by sjs12.

Posted by: sjs12 ()
Date: April 5, 2013 04:50

Another hint. I signed up for an account with BST HP so my address etc was already loaded up. I didn't need to have that in the end but it might save that valuable bit of time buying tickets for anyone in the general sale tomorrow. (Sorry if it's already been said elsewhere but too many pages!)

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: April 5, 2013 06:30

sjs12
gotdablouse
beepee2
Hi,

It's actually the same link for everyone (ultimately) even if the sponsors also enclose some email and some tracking info... but in the end that's this website.

good luck

Otherwise try again tomorrow, keep checking, that's the key, most of the people here got tickets way after every was marked "sold out".

That link doesn't work anymore, this one does it seems : [barclaycardbritishsummertime.frontgatetickets.com] with T3 available and link in the text for access to the Bar as well, and here it is direct : [barclaycardbritishsummertime.frontgatetickets.com]

The link is still working and I just got 2 GA tickets @£95 with no trouble at all. (Except firefox trying to stop the page redirecting when I hit confirm payment but I was looking out for that!)

Edit - Only thing I'm nervous about is not having a Barclaycard. I'm assuming it all went through though as I got my confirmation. Anyone else have my concerns?

Thanks very much! One GA bought and paid for. It's about 4.30 a,m, here so I guess the site is quieter, and there are still tickets left in the presale. If you are joining the scrum at 9 a.m. it is worth setting up an account beforehand to save typing out your address etc in a hurry - you don't have to give your payment card details until you actually buy something. I don't have a Barclaycard either but I don't think it matters at this stage.

See you on 6th July!

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: April 5, 2013 07:38

Green Lady
sjs12
gotdablouse
beepee2
Hi,

good luck

Thanks very much! One GA bought and paid for. It's about 4.30 a,m, here so I guess the site is quieter, and there are still tickets left in the presale. If you are joining the scrum at 9 a.m. it is worth setting up an account beforehand to save typing out your address etc in a hurry - you don't have to give your payment card details until you actually buy something. I don't have a Barclaycard either but I don't think it matters at this stage.

See you on 6th July!

NO Barclaycard required here!

Edit: I'm very glad you finally were successfull, GreenLady!!! I think we really deserved it after that disappointment in the morning...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-05 07:39 by maradona.

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: April 5, 2013 08:11

The only tickets that will be hard to get are the Tier 1 tickets...Good luck and see you there

Posted by: tiffanyblu ()
Date: April 5, 2013 09:14

Does anybody know what the stage is like in Hyde Park? I guess the Stones won't bring their own?

Btw - tickets now catched, see you on July 6.

Posted by: latvianinexile ()
Date: April 5, 2013 09:38

His Majesty

Why are they writing this. That's so irritating! Do they mean GA ticket holders can go to front of the stage at the sides? This is the map from tickemaster:

Posted by: mrfancyman ()
Date: April 5, 2013 09:55

latvianinexile
Why are they writing this. That's so irritating! Do they mean GA ticket holders can go to front of the stage at the sides? This is the map from tickemaster:

Probably only the first 200/300 early birds with GA 3 tickest can make it to the GA 1 or 2 area.

Posted by: Welsh Stone ()
Date: April 5, 2013 10:12

Yes!! Just got mine through Facebook pre sale

Posted by: latvianinexile ()
Date: April 5, 2013 10:13

Hyde Park presale is on with FB code: Satisfaction

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: MartinB ()
Date: April 5, 2013 10:13

How can I get facebook presale code?

Posted by: beepee2 ()
Date: April 5, 2013 10:16

Incredible, i got the code right away, tried consistently for DC on 2 laptops... nothing.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: April 5, 2013 10:21

Welsh Stone
Yes!! Just got mine through Facebook pre sale

Well done! Which tier was that?

Posted by: beepee2 ()
Date: April 5, 2013 10:26

**4 TICKET LIMIT - ORDERS OVER THE LIMIT WILL BE CANCELED**

Means if you got 3 tickets yesterday you cant order 2 more ?

Posted by: dunhill ()
Date: April 5, 2013 10:29

I just bought 2 tickets for Hyde Park, GA3, easy as cake.

Posted by: NedKelly ()
Date: April 5, 2013 10:31

It's Satisfaction. I just used it. Went fine. :-)

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: April 5, 2013 10:32

latvianinexile
Hyde Park presale is on with FB code: Satisfaction

[www.facebook.com]

Thanks for that, just got mine.

Went for the 'cheap ' one in the end.

I could only see recorded post delivery, was hoping to pick up and just have to pray they come before the 2nd july as i am flying off to Spain and then flying back to london.

Posted by: NedKelly ()
Date: April 5, 2013 10:35

I just got my ticket, GA Tier 3. That was the only possibility.

Anyone knows if that is the main GA area, or if it's closer to the stage?

Anyway, after having been to four 450£ concerts last year it felt ok to pay 200£ this time.

I'm happy to say that my 53rd show is comming up. thumbs up

Posted by: ErwinH ()
Date: April 5, 2013 10:38

I'm a happy man.... I'll be in Hyde Park on july 6th !! smileys with beer

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: April 5, 2013 10:40

I picked up a ticket in tier 2 this morning. 199 GBP seems like such a bargain compared to all those other shows, and I may try to get there a little early and move towards the front of the section on the sides there. Went for box office pick up, so if I have to cancel the trip, I'm going to be a sad guy . . . .

Posted by: RG ()
Date: April 5, 2013 10:44

So damn happy with those @#$%& Tier 2 tickets! I saved all my money for this. @#$%& 24 years old and I am gonna see them for the 4th time!

August 13, 2003 Rotterdam
July 31, 2006 Amsterdam
August 11, 2007 Düsseldorf
Jult 6, 2013, Londen Hyde Park

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: April 5, 2013 10:48

It seems the facebook thing is sold out. Pity, I got interupted by a collegue during the purchasing process and after that I could get no more.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: April 5, 2013 10:51

just noticed Bruce Springsteen in Dusseldorf on July 5. what kinds of flights are there to from Dusseldorf to London the next day . . . . nah, that's crazy, right?

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: April 5, 2013 10:52

Wow, where did that FB presale come from ?! No DC/T1 it seems?

latvianinexile
His Majesty

Well we talked about it yesterday, technically GA an be in the front...but very much to the sides, this is the BJ setup :

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: April 5, 2013 10:52

Tier 2 for me.
It's unbelivable how a ticket apparently costing £199, ends up with the total price of £248,90. That is 25 % in service charges and delivery.

Anyway, glad to have scored a ticket before the rush.

Posted by: RobberBride ()
Date: April 5, 2013 10:55

The Worst.
It's unbelivable how a ticket apparently costing £199, ends up with the total price of £248,90. That is 25 % in service charges and delivery.

Exactly!

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: April 5, 2013 11:00

I still wonder how they will manage it to bring people to their right categories. Hopefully I don't have to fight my way through GA to come into the Golden Circle. There must be different entrances!

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: April 5, 2013 11:03

BST site blew up as expected, you can go to seetickets : [www.seetickets.com]

They have GC/T3 and GA/T3 available.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-05 11:03 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: RobberBride ()
Date: April 5, 2013 11:04

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-05 15:50 by RobberBride.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617...LastNext
Current Page: 12 of 76

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1669
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home