Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819...LastNext
Current Page: 14 of 76
Re: Hyde Park London July 2013 show planning
Posted by: Monkeytonkman ()
Date: April 5, 2013 12:09

I was reduced to trying to get 1 ticket for any price any admission and still couldn't snag a ticket. @#$%& internet

Crazy

\m/

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-05 12:10 by Monkeytonkman.

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: April 5, 2013 12:10

Now everything (incl. GA Tier 3) "sold out".

But I bet there will pop up contingents of tickets from time to time.

2nd show?

Posted by: rebelrebel ()
Date: April 5, 2013 12:12

According to the BST website GA is now sold out. "Hospitality packages still available". Looks like the second show will be announced very soon then.

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: April 5, 2013 12:13

rebelrebel
Having got GC in the presale yesterday I thought the worry was over but then my brother phoned and said he wants to go. He has no clue about the way these things work so there I was this morming on four websites for what seemed like an hour but was only in fact 25 minutes. Finally GC came up on the BST site and I now have a payment transaction number and printable receipt but no confirmation email. Yesterday that came within a minute of purchase but this morning nothing 25 minutes later. My card website shows it as a pending transaction so I suppose there's nothing to worry about but I'll feel a lot happier when it arrives.

You really got a CONFIRMATION via e-mail? The only thing I got was this printable receipt that I could print right after buying the tickets and they also sent it to me via mail. But the word "confirmation" didn't appear anywhere. Need to worry?

Date: April 5, 2013 12:13

Topi
Got Tier 2.

Easy.

Flights booked too with Finnair to Heathrow on Friday morning already. This gives me the Bon Jovi "warmup" option. Gotta think about that. I got killed, but hey, if you get a raise you gotta use it, right? winking smileyPleased to meet you there!

Just donate that money. Btw:
[news.yahoo.com]

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: April 5, 2013 12:14

latvianinexile
His Majesty

Why are they writing this. That's so irritating! Do they mean GA ticket holders can go to front of the stage at the sides? This is the map from tickemaster:

They just tweeted that £95 tix will get you FOS and to ignore the bogus layout plan circulating - the online real plan will come soon.

This is a new stage so who knows what it'll look like. Maybe there'll be a kind of pit area with a walkway around that has the GA area at the end of it?

Posted by: Jaggeresque ()
Date: April 5, 2013 12:15

check this link from the Telegraph. It's accidently let the cat out of the bag by listing a SECOND Hyde Park date for the 13th of July. So look's like it definitely happening!

[tickets.telegraph.co.uk]

Posted by: teleblaster ()
Date: April 5, 2013 12:18

Any of you going to the St Giles? Looks like ten of us are!

Posted by: Sister Marie ()
Date: April 5, 2013 12:22

Sorry for my question but at what time is the concert exactly? I just read somewhere doors at 2:00 pm

Posted by: charlie62 ()
Date: April 5, 2013 12:24

I got on the site at 9:00 and managed to get 2 GA tickets for 95.00 but when I entered details was having error messages about zip code (I live in UK) and that my post code was incorrect(it wasn't). Tried several times but couldn't do anything. After that tried until now with no success and now showing sold out. Yet another shambles by the greedy ones. Funny though getmein etc have got loads of tickets, I wonder why? Disgrace once again. Never mind , going to see The Who in June and Bruce in July, 2 acts who have more respect for their fans.

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: April 5, 2013 12:32

charlie62
I got on the site at 9:00 and managed to get 2 GA tickets for 95.00 but when I entered details was having error messages about zip code (I live in UK) and that my post code was incorrect(it wasn't). Tried several times but couldn't do anything. After that tried until now with no success and now showing sold out. Yet another shambles by the greedy ones. Funny though getmein etc have got loads of tickets, I wonder why? Disgrace once again. Never mind , going to see The Who in June and Bruce in July, 2 acts who have more respect for their fans.

Charlie I got what you need, you can PM me.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: April 5, 2013 12:32

Sold out? Did the brokers/scalpers get 90% of the tickets this time? Even the O2 concerts took more than a month if I remember right.

Date: April 5, 2013 12:34

Reminds me of the colours of STILL LIFE, my first album...

Posted by: steffiestones ()
Date: April 5, 2013 12:35

Jan Richards
RobberBride
steffiestones
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, Got my tickets!!!!

See you there Steffie!

Very Good, I got tix to Tier2 last night, including the bar, so I have to drink for a £100, ohhooo... So hope to see you Geir and Steffie at the gig
I managed to get tix through the pre-sale around 21.00 UK time last night. Tix were popping up every now and then

Maybe we can arrange a meeting before the gig...

Posted by: charlie62 ()
Date: April 5, 2013 12:38

What's PM?

Date: April 5, 2013 12:40

Jan, Geir, i have no tier 2 tickets, just the cheap ones.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: April 5, 2013 12:40

SOLD OUT ALREADY!!!!!

Only the ones below are still available ..............

WEEKEND OFFER – BON JOVI AND THE ROLLING STONES - HOSPITALITY PACKAGES
The Kings of Rock Package
Two Nights of live music featuring Bon Jovi and The Rolling Stones
• Seat located in the hospitality grandstand for
• Reception drink followed by three course buffet in the King’s View Lounge
• Inclusive wine, beer and soft drinks throughout the day
• Programme
• Souvenir tour badge & lanyard
• Dedicated hospitality entrance
• Opportunity to purchaser a ticket upgrade to the King’s View Terrace*
£1,120.50 per person

The Rock Garden – Tier One Standing
• Standing ticket located in tier one standing
• Selection of street food offers available
• Inclusive beer, wine soft drinks throughout the day
• Event lanyard
• Access to post show party
£921.60 per person

The Rock Garden – Tier Two Standing
• Standing ticket located in tier two standing
• Event lanyard
£741.60 per person

Date: April 5, 2013 12:41

frankotero
Sold out? Did the brokers/scalpers get 90% of the tickets this time? Even the O2 concerts took more than a month if I remember right.

That´s what I also think.

I couldn`t select a ticket - my friend was also not lucky with tickets...

Posted by: sjs12 ()
Date: April 5, 2013 12:42

Harm
The only tickets that will be hard to get are the Tier 1 tickets...Good luck and see you there

That turned out to be - well, not quite true.

From past experience of Stones stadium shows in the UK in larger stadiums and on tours with more dates I knew there would be problems.

I got 2 tix late last night but feel sorry for all the fans who missed out.

Hopefully there will be another show announced soon but that will sell out too.

That said, experience shows you can still get reasnoably priced tickets if you're patient.

Posted by: benstones ()
Date: April 5, 2013 12:44

I couldn't have tickets on Internet so I called the number for VIP tickets (AEG Hospitality) of BON JOVI + ROLLING STONES. I didn't have any problem to order.
It's just that it's much more expensive but I'm telling myself that it's soon the end...

The Rock Garden – Tier One Standing
• Standing ticket located in tier one standing
• Event lanyard
£921.60 per person

Benjamin.

Date: April 5, 2013 12:46

maradona
rebelrebel
Having got GC in the presale yesterday I thought the worry was over but then my brother phoned and said he wants to go. He has no clue about the way these things work so there I was this morming on four websites for what seemed like an hour but was only in fact 25 minutes. Finally GC came up on the BST site and I now have a payment transaction number and printable receipt but no confirmation email. Yesterday that came within a minute of purchase but this morning nothing 25 minutes later. My card website shows it as a pending transaction so I suppose there's nothing to worry about but I'll feel a lot happier when it arrives.

You really got a CONFIRMATION via e-mail? The only thing I got was this printable receipt that I could print right after buying the tickets and they also sent it to me via mail. But the word "confirmation" didn't appear anywhere. Need to worry?

No, sorry, just the receipt like you but not getting the email this morning was a worry. Now it's arrived, an hour after the transaction.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: April 5, 2013 12:48

Is it possible to buy from scalpers on concert day? Or is the scalping policy same as the O2 across the UK. That's my only UK concert experince so far. Just can't believe they sold out. Surely this is a much larger concert than the O2. Should be at least 60,000 I would guess.

Posted by: Christos ()
Date: April 5, 2013 12:48

Both at presales and general sale, the same thing happened: Got there right on time, only asked for a single Tier 1 ticket and kept getting a message saying there weren't that many tickets available. Eventually Tier 1 was sold out.

I saw the Stones in O2 with a good but expensive lower tier seat. This time I'm not gonna spend money on plane tickets and hotel, only to see the band from a distance.

In my humble opinion, golden, platinum, diamond, etc circles are ridiculous for a rock n roll band. Being closer to the stage should be a matter of how early you arrive, not how much money you can afford to spend.

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: April 5, 2013 12:49

charlie62
What's PM?

Private Message, you can click on my name and have my mailing address.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: April 5, 2013 12:51

"Bocca al Lupo" restaurant packages still out there too.

Date: April 5, 2013 12:51

charlie62
What's PM?

Private message. His email address is attached to his username. (Click on that.)

Posted by: Father Ted ()
Date: April 5, 2013 12:56

odean73
Flights booked from spain, fly in on the saturday at stanstead around !5.00 and fly back out at 7.30 on the next morning. Tight schedule i know, but after missing the 02 concerts last year i knew i had to see them in an iconic venue and just to see them.

With that tight scedule dont think i will bother with hotels and just need to sort my transfer from stanstead to hyde park and back.

Appreciate any info regarding transport from stanstead.

odean

You can get the Stansted Express train (runs 24hrs afaik) from the airport station to Liverpool Street station in central London and then get the tube to Green Park station.

Posted by: beepee2 ()
Date: April 5, 2013 13:01

Odean73: check the easybus (part of easyjet), you can get your return for 10 to 20pounds generally.

They transfer from all the airports, to a few central london spots.

Near Hyde Park I'd say the Baker Street spot, or Victoria spot, from there you can quietly walk to the park in around 20min but it's a nice walk (you could see Baker street, or buckingham and stjames park if you arrive from Victoria).

Date: April 5, 2013 13:04

Are the Hell's Angels coming? winking smiley

Posted by: belld ()
Date: April 5, 2013 13:04

teleblaster
Any of you going to the St Giles? Looks like ten of us are!
Yep Mr T we are going to the rabbit warren. The Jumpin JOCK Flash clans are gathering. Watch out Vikings the Bravehearts will drink the bar dry. Especially Rab C Teleblaster and ra wee Ting.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819...LastNext
Current Page: 14 of 76

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1625
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home