Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718...LastNext
Current Page: 13 of 76
Re: Hyde Park London July 2013 show planning
Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: April 5, 2013 11:05

gotdablouse
BST site blew up as expected, you can go to seetickets : [www.seetickets.com]

They have GC/T3 and GA/T3 available.

Purchased all my tickets for the O2 shows last year at seetickets.
Their site is much more easy to use than ticketmaster and BST.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-05 11:06 by The Worst..

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: April 5, 2013 11:07

Seems Tier 1 is All Sold Out. Did anyone see any on offer anywhere at all this morning?

Posted by: UnpurePurist ()
Date: April 5, 2013 11:07

Anyone else stuck trying to get in to the official site?

Posted by: steffiestones ()
Date: April 5, 2013 11:08

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, Got my tickets!!!!

Posted by: RobberBride ()
Date: April 5, 2013 11:09

Beast
Seems Tier 1 is All Sold Out. Did anyone see any on offer anywhere at all this morning?

I got mine just now. It was shockingly easy compared to yesterday.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-05 15:50 by RobberBride.

Date: April 5, 2013 11:10

steffiestones

See you there Steffie!

Posted by: cooheid ()
Date: April 5, 2013 11:11

Had lots of trouble getting through on main site but when I used the link from my history got through. Bought 4 GA tickets, just hotel/flights/train to get now!

Posted by: UnpurePurist ()
Date: April 5, 2013 11:13

So I managed to see which tickets were available by signing out of the account I just registered. Spent the past 10 minutes sweating over the site not updating, only to find that it's because I had registered an account and was signed in. Oh, not to mention the fact that they have sold out of all but the £299 tickets...

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: April 5, 2013 11:17

Sold out.
That's quick...so that means there'll be a second show?

Edit: now there are still tickets.
I don't get this system.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-05 11:19 by BowieStone.

Date: April 5, 2013 11:23

BowieStone
Sold out.
That's quick...so that means there'll be a second show?

Think that has been the plan all along. Curious thing, in the short video they released it seems Mick is continuing his sentence after "..and Hyde Park". My guess is that he said both dates and they cut that out smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-05 11:24 by RobberBride.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: April 5, 2013 11:24

Guess they are feeding new tix into the sytem or the bst site is being its usual buggy self! Seetickets are sold out and they never had DC/T1 unfortunately.

Well done on getting these DC/T1 RobberBride !

Posted by: bobdylan1258 ()
Date: April 5, 2013 11:25

Hi Robberbride

I have emailed you re. your 2 Spare GC + Bar tickets

Steven

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: April 5, 2013 11:26

gotdablouse
Guess they are feeding new tix into the sytem or the bst site is being its usual buggy self! Seetickets are sold out and they never had DC/T1 unfortunately.

Well done on getting these DC/T1 RobberBride !

Strange thing is, before the presale at BST yesterday seetickets announced they would sell tickets in all categories today, even DC/T1. After the presale finished yesterday the option disappeared.

Posted by: AlanPowell ()
Date: April 5, 2013 11:27

Logged on to the bst ticket site [barclaycardbritishsummertime.frontgatetickets.com] right away at 09:00 and tried getting 1 tier ticket, it said we don't have that number of tickets (one!!), tried one tier 2 with the same result, Eventually got a tier 3 from them I looked at Viagogo ticket web site straight away and tier one tickets are there for £650 - conned again. I was desperate to get to the front this time as I was stuck up in an oak tree at the back in '69!

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: April 5, 2013 11:29

Got Tier 2.

Easy.

Flights booked too with Finnair to Heathrow on Friday morning already. This gives me the Bon Jovi "warmup" option. Gotta think about that.

I got killed, but hey, if you get a raise you gotta use it, right? winking smiley

Pleased to meet you there!

Date: April 5, 2013 11:34

AlanPowell
Logged on to the bst ticket site [barclaycardbritishsummertime.frontgatetickets.com] right away at 09:00 and tried getting 1 tier ticket, it said we don't have that number of tickets (one!!), tried one tier 2 with the same result, Eventually got a tier 3 from them I looked at Viagogo ticket web site straight away and tier one tickets are there for £650 - conned again. I was desperate to get to the front this time as I was stuck up in an oak tree at the back in '69!

Yeah that BST site is a complete joke...I looked at viagogo and there are some more "reasonably" priced DC and GC tickets than yesterday, DC starts at €561 (+fee of course), hopefully they will come down for those who need them...which is bound to happen if they announce a second concert!

Posted by: Beaver ()
Date: April 5, 2013 11:35

Got 2 x tier 2 with unwind backstage bar package easily. Oslo - Gatwick Friday evening, back Monday. Grrreat! Wife will be upset and pleased. A lot of money!

Posted by: Father Ted ()
Date: April 5, 2013 11:39

Just got three standard £95 tix via Ticketmaster. Can't wait!! Will be getting there early doors and pushing the small and infirm out of the way for a position at the front :-)

Date: April 5, 2013 11:40

gotdablouse
AlanPowell

Yeah that BST site is a complete joke...I looked at viagogo and there are some more "reasonably" priced DC and GC tickets than yesterday, DC starts at €561 (+fee of course), hopefully they will come down for those who need them...which is bound to happen if they announce a second concert!

Here comes the proof...T1 sold out or not ? eye popping smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-05 11:42 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: belo99 ()
Date: April 5, 2013 11:42

Just now Tier 1 as BST Webside available (only 1 Ticket allowed)

Posted by: rebelrebel ()
Date: April 5, 2013 11:42

maradona
I still wonder how they will manage it to bring people to their right categories. Hopefully I don't have to fight my way through GA to come into the Golden Circle. There must be different entrances!

There will be a seperate entrance to get your DC/GC wristband but then you enter the main field. Don't worry, it's easy to walk down the side to the circle entrance. No pushing required.

Posted by: arc-angel ()
Date: April 5, 2013 11:43

steffiestones

See you @ Hyde Park :-). Which Tier ?

Andreas

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: April 5, 2013 11:47

OMG how glad I am that I got my two tixx yesterday in the afternoon! What a mess it is today... I even sent an email to Frontgate yesterday, reporting them about all the trouble that has been metioned in this thread. Result (quote): "Sorry, but you are the first person reporting about problems." >grinning smiley<

Date: April 5, 2013 11:48

belo99
Just now Tier 1 as BST Webside available (only 1 Ticket allowed)

Been like that for a while, well actually it went down from 4 to 2 then 1...nothing gets added to the basket though. Now down to...0, not that it makes any difference !

rebelrebel
maradona
I still wonder how they will manage it to bring people to their right categories. Hopefully I don't have to fight my way through GA to come into the Golden Circle. There must be different entrances!

There will be a seperate entrance to get your DC/GC wristband but then you enter the main field. Don't worry, it's easy to walk down the side to the circle entrance. No pushing required.

Good to hear, and the "Unwind Bar" will be yet another type of wristband, or an extra one possibly ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-05 11:50 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: April 5, 2013 11:50

Flights booked from spain, fly in on the saturday at stanstead around !5.00 and fly back out at 7.30 on the next morning. Tight schedule i know, but after missing the 02 concerts last year i knew i had to see them in an iconic venue and just to see them.

With that tight scedule dont think i will bother with hotels and just need to sort my transfer from stanstead to hyde park and back.

Appreciate any info regarding transport from stanstead.

Posted by: rebelrebel ()
Date: April 5, 2013 11:52

Having got GC in the presale yesterday I thought the worry was over but then my brother phoned and said he wants to go. He has no clue about the way these things work so there I was this morming on four websites for what seemed like an hour but was only in fact 25 minutes. Finally GC came up on the BST site and I now have a payment transaction number and printable receipt but no confirmation email. Yesterday that came within a minute of purchase but this morning nothing 25 minutes later. My card website shows it as a pending transaction so I suppose there's nothing to worry about but I'll feel a lot happier when it arrives.

Posted by: Garbie ()
Date: April 5, 2013 12:00

Hi Odean,

another Spanish guy here who will be there! Still need to plan flights and hotels.

odean73
Flights booked from spain, fly in on the saturday at stanstead around !5.00 and fly back out at 7.30 on the next morning. Tight schedule i know, but after missing the 02 concerts last year i knew i had to see them in an iconic venue and just to see them.

With that tight scedule dont think i will bother with hotels and just need to sort my transfer from stanstead to hyde park and back.

Appreciate any info regarding transport from stanstead.

Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: April 5, 2013 12:03

Bloody hell!

The usual performance

Logged onto the official BST site at 0858 and spent the next 40 minutes being told that Tier One was unavailable and being logged out repeatedly then at 0949 voila! a Tier One ticket appeared! So the moral of that story is persevere, even when you get the Sold Out / Cannot Supply The Number Of Tickets You Requested message

Out of interest did anyone get Tier One on the Facebook pre-sale this morning? It came up as Sold Out when I logged in at 0820 this morning...

Posted by: Jan Richards ()
Date: April 5, 2013 12:06

RobberBride
steffiestones

See you there Steffie!

Very Good, I got tix to Tier2 last night, including the bar, so I have to drink for a £100, ohhooo... So hope to see you Geir and Steffie at the gig
I managed to get tix through the pre-sale around 21.00 UK time last night. Tix were popping up every now and then

Jan Richards

[www.stonesondecca.com]

Posted by: Monkeytonkman ()
Date: April 5, 2013 12:07

johnnythunders
Bloody hell!

The usual performance

Logged onto the official BST site at 0858 and spent the next 40 minutes being told that Tier One was unavailable and being logged out repeatedly then at 0949 voila! a Tier One ticket appeared! So the moral of that story is persevere, even when you get the Sold Out / Cannot Supply The Number Of Tickets You Requested message

Out of interest did anyone get Tier One on the Facebook pre-sale this morning? It came up as Sold Out when I logged in at 0820 this morning...

Exactly the same as me mate

crazy

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718...LastNext
Current Page: 13 of 76

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1870
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home