Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314...LastNext
Current Page: 9 of 76
Re: Hyde Park London July 2013 show planning
Posted by: RobberBride ()
Date: April 4, 2013 16:49

Harm
tickets on sale now again

Hmmm can only find Bon Jovi....

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: April 4, 2013 16:50

Congratulations everyone who has got tickets!!
really mean it, Great !!
Hope you have a Good one!!

jeroen

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: April 4, 2013 17:01

RobberBride
Harm
tickets on sale now again

Hmmm can only find Bon Jovi....

Probably through my link this morning? Got 95£ tickets. I'll try the 299£ tix for the next concert.

Posted by: MGetzner ()
Date: April 4, 2013 17:11

There are still tickets for Tier 2 available right now!

Posted by: sister ()
Date: April 4, 2013 17:11

Hello from Austria,
got my ticket, am so happyhot smiley, the bar thing GA Tier 1, hope, thats really the Diamond circle. And this time I'll take my camera with me, not only a smartphone,
see you!

Posted by: Karlos123 ()
Date: April 4, 2013 17:12

Got 2 Tier 3 Tickets!!! Feel a bit like a greenhorn amongst you guys. I'm travelling with my girlfriend from Berlin. First Stones concert for us. But exited as hell...! smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: beepee2 ()
Date: April 4, 2013 17:12

I'd really be interested to know what the sizes of the DC/GC will be, based on previous such events... anyone knows ?

Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: April 4, 2013 17:13

austrianstones
There are still tickets available, keep on trying!!!

Thanks a lot for the reminder! After being really disappointed this morning I finally managed to get my tix for Tier 2!

The long wait till July has begun...

Posted by: Scooby ()
Date: April 4, 2013 17:15

henrik87
austrianstones

Thanks a lot for the reminder! After being really disappointed this morning I finally managed to get my tix for Tier 2!

93 days and counting!

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: April 4, 2013 17:20

henrik87
austrianstones

Same here, Henrik! Two tickets for tier 2! See you there! (You are German too, right?)

Posted by: monkeymantoo ()
Date: April 4, 2013 17:50

My good friends have now just got 4 x GA on pre-admission. Thanks to all pointing out that the pre-sale is continuing, so keep trying!!

Date: April 4, 2013 17:59

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Posted by: woody ()
Date: April 4, 2013 18:00

I keep getting pre sale sold out
I phoned AEG to enquire if I could purchase hospitality just for the stones but no I have to purchase for two nights and I really don't want to watch Bon Jovi
What site are you all still finding tickets ?

Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: April 4, 2013 18:20

maradona
henrik87
austrianstones

Same here, Henrik! Two tickets for tier 2! See you there! (You are German too, right?)

Yes that's right! See you there!

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: April 4, 2013 18:25

corriecas
Congratulations everyone who has got tickets!!
really mean it, Great !!
Hope you have a Good one!!

jeroen

Aren't you the same guy that posted every hour you wished the stones would play Hyde Park?
Now you're not going?

All of a sudden you realised...hmmm...they're not that great?

Posted by: Bluesstone ()
Date: April 4, 2013 18:29

If you signed up for the newsletter and got the Pre-Sale Email: Click on the link you got in that mail and be sure to have logged in , there are still Tier 3 Spaces available!!!

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: April 4, 2013 18:35

Bluesstone
If you signed up for the newsletter and got the Pre-Sale Email: Click on the link you got in that mail and be sure to have logged in , there are still Tier 3 Spaces available!!!

I signed up for the newsletter but have had no pre-sale email, and the link from the confirmation email no longer shows any tickets for sale (as it did this morning). Obviously some of us did something wrong...

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: April 4, 2013 18:35

That's right! Just try it on. If you have got such a mail including link you WILL get Tier 3 tickets FOR SURE right now!!!

To all the ones who also were successfull: Do you know when we will hold the tickets in our hands? How long will the delivery probably take? My problem is that I still cannot believe I was successfull although I already got the confirmation via mail grinning smiley

Date: April 4, 2013 18:40

Hmm, I signed up yesterday and right after the announcement and then got an email later last night, including a link to the presale. Didn't get through at all this morning, but was just lucky this afternoon.

I ordered them by "International Will Call" Delivery, because "International Shipping would have costed 30 Punds extra for 4 Tickets. Does that mean I just bring the receipt, photo ID and the Credit card to the gate at Hyde Park and they will give me my ticket on the concert date right at the entrance or something like that?

Posted by: ygts ()
Date: April 4, 2013 18:41

Please post the link here!!!! Please!!! Thanks!!!

Date: April 4, 2013 18:42

Not possible because it includes the personal account data.. clever blokes at the ticket sellers.. I already tried that for friends but no chance, sorry :/

Posted by: ygts ()
Date: April 4, 2013 18:52

Thanks! :-(

Date: April 4, 2013 19:03

Hi,
the link was posted several pages ago:

[barclaycardbritishsummertime.frontgatetickets.com]

It's actually the same link for everyone (ultimately) even if the sponsors also enclose some email and some tracking info... but in the end that's this website.

They may bring back tickets again so keep checking...

good luck

Otherwise try again tomorrow, keep checking, that's the key, most of the people here got tickets way after every was marked "sold out".

Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: April 4, 2013 19:03

Yes BlueStone, yes...... I¨ve done it!!! Thanks a lot mate!!! smiling smiley Count with a beer from me on July!!! smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-04 19:05 by kaskatanas.

Posted by: rebelrebel ()
Date: April 4, 2013 19:23

henrik87
austrianstones

I'll echo that. I just got Tier 2 as well after failing this morning. What a faff having to register, retrieve your password and go back to the transaction - I completed the sale with seven seconds to spare. And how can the presale be sold out at 10 this morning and not sold out at 5 this evening? However, I'm in and before the official sale has started. I will check Tier 1 tomorrow morning but I have a feeling they're going to be very hard to get.

Posted by: rebelrebel ()
Date: April 4, 2013 19:30

beepee2
I'd really be interested to know what the sizes of the DC/GC will be, based on previous such events... anyone knows ?

Based on previous events about 5,000. It's hard to guage but certainly even at the back you had a decent view without resorting to screens. I should also say the volume was nothing like loud enough and if that's the opinion from GC I wouldn't have liked to have been at the back of GA. However, they are relocating the stage this year and claim they can significantly increase the volume. I certainly hope so. I wonder if they'll change the GC too? But the barriers will be set up for the whole season and the Stones DC & GC won't be any different to anyone elses. You wouldn't expect more than 10% of 65,000 people to be other than GA would you? Here's hoping for the best.

Date: April 4, 2013 19:35

rebelrebel
beepee2

Based on previous events about 5,000. It's hard to guage but certainly even at the back you had a decent view without resorting to screens. I should also say the volume was nothing like loud enough and if that's the opinion from GC I wouldn't have liked to have been at the back of GA. However, they are relocating the stage this year and claim they can significantly increase the volume. I certainly hope so. I wonder if they'll change the GC too? But the barriers will be set up for the whole season and the Stones DC & GC won't be any different to anyone elses. You wouldn't expect more than 10% of 65,000 people to be other than GA would you? Here's hoping for the best.

Ok, thanks for the info...

i'm asking because i'm not planning to be there at 2 PM... i'll be there with my friends just for the Stones, like 30min before... so probably at the back of GC. I leave 15 min away from Hyde Park so it's going to be better to gather at my place, have a few drinks and later walk down to the concert.

Posted by: Garbie ()
Date: April 4, 2013 19:56

Ok, I am in. Just got 2 tickets for the Backstage Bar, Tier 2. Thanks for all the comments which helped a lot to get the tickets!

Congratulations to all who will be there. There are now available tickets for GA Tier 3 and Backstage bar, Tier 2.

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: April 4, 2013 20:02

This link is still working for the BAR tickets:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-04 20:05 by TooTough.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: April 4, 2013 20:03

beepee2
Hi,
the link was posted several pages ago:

It's actually the same link for everyone (ultimately) even if the sponsors also enclose some email and some tracking info... but in the end that's this website.

They may bring back tickets again so keep checking...

good luck

Otherwise try again tomorrow, keep checking, that's the key, most of the people here got tickets way after every was marked "sold out".

That link doesn't work anymore, this one does it seems : [barclaycardbritishsummertime.frontgatetickets.com] with T3 available and link in the text for access to the Bar as well, and here it is direct : [barclaycardbritishsummertime.frontgatetickets.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-04 20:17 by gotdablouse.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314...LastNext
Current Page: 9 of 76

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1752
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home