Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 76
Re: Hyde Park London July 2013 show planning
Posted by: Gerda ()
Date: April 4, 2013 11:55

How did you do it? I was on from 8:58 BST exactly and did everything possible, first of course I tried diamond/tier 1. Even with 1 Ticket there was the usual "we don´t have that amount of tix available" also at tier 2, although there was no red SOLD OUT message at tier 2.
There must be better ways to get a ticket than a 1.000,- package with Bon Jovi (which interestingly was NOT sold out)?!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-04 11:58 by Gerda.

Posted by: nobodyimportant ()
Date: April 4, 2013 11:56

I got mine without any problems. I made an account with them a few days ago so my address etc was already stored (not card details though) - think that paid off today.

Decided to get Tier 2 rather than just GA, not fussed about being very near the front but pray I won't be as far back as I was stuck at HRC last year. At least I'll be able to come and go without losing my place entirely. (she says hopefully)

Posted by: Sister Marie ()

gotdablouse
Looked at the Eurostar tickets...€80 way out and €55 way back, 3 friggin' months in advance, what a ripoff, might go with a bus at €6 round trip this time !
It's for this reason I booked my Eurostar as soon as we knew the event yesterday and chose to go on friday evening instead of saturday. So €55 + 44€ (sunday)

@maradona: same misadventure, it's why I opened a new account with a password

Posted by: straycatuk ()

Flairville and I shall be in the Diamond (Tier 1) circle bar if anyone wants us smileys with beer

I sat on a pair of Golden tickets undecided .....Let them go at 9.07am.

They certainly pulled all the usual tricks to make buyers panic ! Would we expect any less ?

sc uk

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: April 4, 2013 11:59

Just try again and again. It took me 50 minutes. But I´m in now!

Salar and Thomas, you are @#$%& in!

Posted by: rebelrebel ()
Date: April 4, 2013 11:59

Mattty7619
I have bought tickets on viagogo yesterday afternoon. I paid £150 for a GA ticket and now realise I should have not panicked and got them on barclaycard. At the time I could not find the link!
I am not too concerned I paid extra but I am very worried I will not recieve my tickets in time. The email says that they are posted only a few days before! Can someone with some experience on viagogo reassure me I will receive them?

I used Viagogo last summer and the tickets arrived well before a few days before the concert. I can't remember exactly but it was at least a few weeks. Hopefully, you'll be fine.

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: April 4, 2013 12:00

Sister Marie
gotdablouse
Looked at the Eurostar tickets...€80 way out and €55 way back, 3 friggin' months in advance, what a ripoff, might go with a bus at €6 round trip this time !
It's for this reason I booked my Eurostar as soon as we knew the event yesterday and chose to go on friday evening instead of saturday. So €55 + 44€ (sunday)

Already that much?
I'm still waiting to book the Eurostar as The Stones might do a second gig in Hyde Park.
When? Somebody?

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: April 4, 2013 12:01

Ok, darn it, you only live once, I pulled the friggin' trigger for the bar thingy/Tier 1, so I have a GC/Tier 2 ticket for sale at face value of course, first one who sends me an email gets it!

@sister marie - well done for Eurostar, I need to check the times again, seems odd the price would have gone up since yesterday...well maybe many French buyers, hehe ;-)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-04 12:08 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: April 4, 2013 12:02

got 4 x backstage tier 1 .

damn, a lot of money, but anyway.......

and now hoping for 2nd show on july ....

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: April 4, 2013 12:04

BowieStone
Sister Marie
gotdablouse

Already that much?
I'm still waiting to book the Eurostar as The Stones might do a second gig in Hyde Park.
When? Somebody?

Yep 135€ here...booked yesterday

Date: April 4, 2013 12:07

austrianstones
got 4 x backstage tier 1 .

damn, a lot of money, but anyway.......

and now hoping for 2nd show on july ....

well done

Posted by: Sister Marie ()
Date: April 4, 2013 12:13

If anyone can explain what "Barclaycard Payband" is exactly... (un résumé in French if possible, is that useful)...

"With the Barclaycard PayBand, festival goers can get fast track entry, access to fantastic competitions plus, simple and safe contactless payments with an exclusive festival wristband. Register your interest today, before our wristbands run out. We'll be in touch shortly if you're one of the lucky ones. Click here"

[www.barclaycard.co.uk]

Date: April 4, 2013 12:18

It's anyone's guess at this point especially since it's the first BST event, although maybe they had it last year for the Hard Rock Calling concerts?

It seems to me that it's a kind of wristband that lets you buy stuff without using cash or your credit card...better not lose it! Apparently they have a limited supply, I've applied for one.

Posted by: beepee2 ()
Date: April 4, 2013 12:19

It means you can pay just by showing your wristband instead of having to pay by card or cash...

Posted by: nanker phelge ()
Date: April 4, 2013 12:26

Just bought 4 tier 3 tickets at £95 each - don't know if I will be able to see the stage though eye rolling smiley

Posted by: MGetzner ()
Date: April 4, 2013 12:29

I just tried and tried, no success, are we challenging viagogo robots?

Date: April 4, 2013 12:29

"Presale is SOLD OUT! Public on sale Friday April 5 at 9am BST."

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: April 4, 2013 12:34

straycatuk
Flairville and I shall be in the Diamond (Tier 1) circle bar if anyone wants us smileys with beer

sc uk

Yeah!! Not that I would have expected any less...
See you there, boys!

Date: April 4, 2013 12:38

so on which websites will the normal sales be tomorrow ?

Posted by: gibsonman ()
Date: April 4, 2013 12:43

Just bought 2 tickets in tier 2 Barclaycard bakcstage bar smileys with beer

Don`t give up if you want one of these. Refresh page even if it says it is sold out.....

Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: April 4, 2013 12:44

Not ticket anymore....... Hyde Park,here I go...... and with some luck tomorrow, with any nasty company!!! smiling smiley

Good luck to everybody tomorrow, I hope see you all in July!!!

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: April 4, 2013 12:47

10.45 U.K. time, just got 2 tier 1 tickets !!! Yahooo !!!!!!
I just kept refreshing the site and they popped up !

Satisfied since 1976

Date: April 4, 2013 12:49

What, 2 minutes ago? That would be Tier 1/Unwind bar then? In any case, well done, will see you there ;-)

Date: April 4, 2013 12:50

Yeah, the Unwind Bar....£100 extra per ticket but, oh well !! Still cheaper than the O2 !!!

Satisfied since 1976

Date: April 4, 2013 12:54

Well not really, unless you'd gone for the VIP package? I'd scored a £406 pit which turned into €517 if memory serves, now the £469 is €552 and if I'd gone for will call (but hey £30 is not too bad for insurance) it would have been €517 !...thanks to "The Pound is Sinking" moment, but it went up again lately.

Date: April 4, 2013 12:59

Barclay Bar, Tier 2, bought right now!

Date: April 4, 2013 13:01

£441.75 each, including all the "extras" and postage (to the U.K.). We did go for the Mark Butler package for the 2nd show at the O2, which I have to say was excellent (mind you, it should have been at the price). Meant we could have a great position at the back of the tongue by the walkway, as my wife is pretty short...a photographer left his box there so Pam could stand on it !!!

Satisfied since 1976

Date: April 4, 2013 13:02

MGetzner
Well done !! Keep at it everyone, the tickets do keep popping up every so often !!

Satisfied since 1976

Date: April 4, 2013 13:03

MGetzner

I guess you got my ticket smiling smiley I had two, i filled the form, and then it said, "for security reasons you were logged out"... thumbs down

Date: April 4, 2013 13:05

Tomorrow I'll go for tier 1 (1st choice) or tier 3. Tier 2 is useless IMO. You might as well hang out at the bar at the back then

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 76

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1674
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home