Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1415161718192021222324
Current Page: 24 of 24
Re: OT : Lance Armstrong
Posted by: Come On ()
Date: March 20, 2013 08:28

Title5Take1

grinning smiley Brilliant!

2 1 2 0

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: March 20, 2013 11:20

Come On
Brilliant!

Indeed, very funny. Great find.

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: rollmops ()
Date: March 20, 2013 19:10

I wonder if Sheryl Crow broke up with Lance because she knew or suspected him about the doping.
Rock and roll,
Mops

Posted by: ChefGuevara ()
Date: May 22, 2013 00:19

rollmops
I wonder if Sheryl Crow broke up with Lance because she knew or suspected him about the doping.
Rock and roll,
Mops

Maybe it was because of the butt eating new scandal :

Comedian Says Lance Armstrong Asked Her To Eat His Butt
Comedian April Macie is a frequent guest on the Howard Stern Show, and on Monday morning she joined Stern to dish some gossip about disgraced cyclist Lance Armstrong. Specifically, she told Stern that Armstrong once asked her to lick his butt in a hotel bathroom.

Macie said that she and a friend enjoyed a night out in Los Angeles with Armstrong "five or six years ago," and eventually returned to his hotel room. That's when things allegedly got weird:

I went to use the bathroom, and I went in and Lance was bent over a bathtub and [my friend] was just face deep in his @#$%&

[...]

I was terrified. And then he came out and said, "Does your friend want in on a round too?" and I was like, "Of taint tickling? I’m gonna take a pass"

[...]

I think it’s hilarious that he would ask without even knowing my first name—to eat his @#$%&. Like, "Do you want in on a round too? Of @#$%& eating?"
Good luck getting that image out of your head. Now, feel free to take this story with a giant grain of salt, as it's entirely possible that it never happened and Macie is just making shit up. I mean, if a guy is getting his butthole eaten in a hotel bathroom, wouldn't he lock the door? You can listen to Macie tell the story for yourself here (fast-forward to the 19-minute mark).

[deadspin.com]

[www.thehollywoodgossip.com]

[www.inquisitr.com]

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 22, 2013 00:31

...uh...I was going to say it was great seeing this thread back again.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: May 22, 2013 05:20

ChefGuevara
rollmops
Rock and roll,
Mops

Maybe it was because of the butt eating new scandal

I hope not... Oh! The horror!

[voices.yahoo.com]

Posted by: dmay ()
Date: May 22, 2013 06:52

Without even trying to peruse the previous comments, I only have one question: Why the fluck is this on this forum? Who really gives a shit about Lance Armstrong? He did what he did and only he has to live with what's come of it. Unless he shoots up smack with Keith, snorts coke with any of the Stones or jogs every morning with Mick, Lance don't matter anymore on this site or anywhere else. His time done come and gone.

Posted by: From4tilLate ()
Date: May 22, 2013 16:06

dmay, that is why there is an OT as a preface to the topic. That stands for Off Topic, or Occupational Therapy, whichever applies. Often the OTs are a refreshing breath of air in the midst of all the Stones talk. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that everyone on this forum has interests in aspects of life not connected to the Rolling Stones.If it gets out of hand, BV deletes the thread and life goes on. On top of that, that story of Lance Armstrong is hysterical and way too good to fact-check. It may become Lance's Marianne Faithful candy bar story.

Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: May 22, 2013 18:18

dmay
Without even trying to peruse the previous comments, I only have one question: Why the fluck is this on this forum? Who really gives a shit about Lance Armstrong? He did what he did and only he has to live with what's come of it. Unless he shoots up smack with Keith, snorts coke with any of the Stones or jogs every morning with Mick, Lance don't matter anymore on this site or anywhere else. His time done come and gone.

Here ya go:

Posted by: bv ()
Date: May 22, 2013 18:38

This is a good example of a thread that is old and just need to rest. No new info, no need to dig it out really. So I have to close it because somebody dig it out and wake it up without reason still.

Bjornulf

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1415161718192021222324
Current Page: 24 of 24

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1544
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home