Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1314151617181920212223...LastNext
Current Page: 18 of 24
Re: OT : Lance Armstrong
Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: January 18, 2013 20:49

Novak Djokovic has slammed Lance Armstrong's long-delayed doping admissions, saying the seven-time Tour De France winner is a disgrace to cycling and "should suffer for his lies."

"I think it's a disgrace for the sport to have an athlete like this," Djokovic said. "It would be ridiculous for him to decline and refuse all the charges because it has been proven. He cheated many people around the world with his career, with his life story."

www.cbssports.com

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: January 18, 2013 21:57

Vocalion
Max'sKansasCity
What a drag to have to filter through so many morons to enjoy IORR.

Has anyone ever suggested an "ignore this poster" feature?
It would be so handy to be able to ignore people who are only here looking to start shit, not adding anything, just being idiot internet trolls.

It would be nice to when morons post, all one would see would be...

"THIS POST IS UNSEEN BECAUSE ITS AUTHOR IS ON YOUR IGNORE LIST"

I guess you will be ignored most when this button is up and running!

Interesting that you're now guessing rather than all-knowing.

FYI: Many of us enjoy Max's humor and levelheadedness. Much preferred to some of the clucking and chest-beating that others provide for our viewing.

Peace,
Mr DJA

P.S. Best wishes Lance! You've won battles against cancer and race courses worldwide. Here's hoping that you'll learn from your mistakes (you've apparently got plenty to choose from) and that the lessons you're learning now will enable you to overcome the hurdles you have to cross in the future.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: January 18, 2013 22:11

mr_dja
Vocalion
Max'sKansasCity

It would be so handy to be able to ignore people who are only here looking to start shit, not adding anything, just being idiot internet trolls.

FYI: Many of us enjoy Max's humor and levelheadedness. Much preferred to some of the clucking and chest-beating that others provide for our viewing.

Peace,
Mr DJA

P.S. Best wishes Lance! You've won battles against cancer and race courses worldwide. Here's hoping that you'll learn from your mistakes (you've apparently got plenty to choose from) and that the lessons you're learning now will enable you to overcome the hurdles you have to cross in the future.

Thank you for the good words mr_dja, and right back at you man... it is always a pleasure to read your great contributions to IORR. Cheers my friendsmileys with beer

Posted by: ChefGuevara ()
Date: January 18, 2013 22:30

mr_dja
Vocalion
Max'sKansasCity

Peace,
Mr DJA

Save some of your good wishes for all the people he hurt on his way to fame.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: January 18, 2013 22:58

He should be sentenced to run another Tour de France... on mineral water.

Additionally he'd be given a special bicycle for the race...

a bike with no saddle! >grinning smiley<

Date: January 18, 2013 23:12

Max'sKansasCity
Oh horse crap. The indignation being spewed towards at anyone in this deal should be spewed at everyone in this deal. Everyone involved was an adult, and any of them could have stopped anytime they wanted, or quit the whole sport and walked away, stopped their deliverys, stopped their cover ups, stopped it all and gone to the press or etc etc etc.

The whole fkg sport, top to bottom, was (and probably still is) filthy dirty with doping. The sport of biking itself says everyone is involved is so disgracfeul that NO ONE involved is worthy of the vacated titles... NO ONE!!! They have shown they cant detect the dope... the whole sport is a sham.... a joke.

So save all the pity for any supposed victims... this is biking we are talking, a stupid game, for entetainment... this is not about genocide, this is not about the slaughter of Hutus and Tutsis that went on in Africa. If people want ride high horses and play hloier than thou, and be so indignant, then maybe they should pick something that matters... not this stupid biking crap. Fk this filthydirty doped up sport. It is dead. The tour de France is joke, and always will be, for ever more.

Max, your opinion on this thread was very wrong all along. I really think you should not be so confident with your comments on this subject.
But hey, that's my opinion.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: January 18, 2013 23:15

jpasc95
in reality Maxou and his friend rolling hansie are hiding somewhere feeling a bit ashamed.
They supported LA till the end thinking that French people are just bad losers and blubbering babies

Very untrue. I never posted anything like that. Just quote me from one of my posts to prove the nonsense you are posting here.

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: January 18, 2013 23:17

Max, don't take things to personal here. You weren't caught doing doping, Lance was.This thread is about Lance Armstrong. Those that want to discuss something else should turn to another thread.
There is nothing wrong talking about Lance Armstrong in a Lance Armstrong thread. The subject is world wide news now. Feel free to discuss it.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: January 18, 2013 23:24

Rolling Hansie
jpasc95
in reality Maxou and his friend rolling hansie are hiding somewhere feeling a bit ashamed.
They supported LA till the end thinking that French people are just bad losers and blubbering babies

Very untrue. I never posted anything like that. Just quote me from one of my posts to prove the nonsense you are posting here.

I have it on good authority that you really like the Rolling Stones though...admit it!

Date: January 18, 2013 23:26

They need to prove that every tour de france ever ridden was run clean and won clean or they need to throw out all of the results going back to the start of this rigged ass crap. Tour De France = dirty doped up race, from the top to the bottom. This didnt start with Armstrong and he wont be the last, it is all a sham and a scam.

Date: January 18, 2013 23:36

I propose that all future Tours de France races, and all other pro bike races, be canceled and that the public should give all the attention to ornithology (bird watching) and ornithologist going for a Big Year.

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: January 18, 2013 23:38

In the joke column:
Lance
The NFL
MLB
and America's greatest athlete, Hulk Hogan!!!!

I LOVE THE STONES thumbs up
Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: January 18, 2013 23:41

treaclefingers
I have it on good authority that you really like the Rolling Stones though...admit it!

Guilty as charged smileys with beer Cheers

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: January 18, 2013 23:42

That is of course right. Presumably the lion's part of the superpositioned cyclists in Tour de France the latest three or four decades have been doped. You might as well call the tour Tour de Dope. But I don't think that will stop the tour (or any other tour). It's to big an industry for that. To many people depend on it economically. In the end money always wins. As Marx put it: The interest never lies.

Date: January 18, 2013 23:44

MKjan
In the joke column:
TOP OF THE COLUMN
BIKE RACING
TOUR DE FRANCE

Fixed that for you.

Date: January 18, 2013 23:49

Stoneage
That is of course right. Presumably the lion's part of the superpositioned cyclists in Tour de France the latest three or four decades have been doped. You might as well call the tour Tour de Dope. But I don't think that will stop the tour (or any other tour). It's to big an industry for that. To many people depend on it economically. In the end money always wins. As Marx put it: The interest never lies.

Damn right... and all of sudden for anyone to try to place entire blame on one person is a joke... You wann afix this? OR POINT FINGERS?

People need to go after the top executives.... and to the top sponsors.... it is a joke to say one person is to blame... The whole sport is a doped up sham of a concept.... and to see/read so many only screaming one mans name, only pointing at one person makes it even more of a sham. Armstrong doped and cheated along with the entire sport. EVERYONE DID. TOSS THEM ALL OUT.

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: January 18, 2013 23:51

Max'sKansasCity
MKjan
In the joke column:
TOP OF THE COLUMN
BIKE RACING
TOUR DE FRANCE

Fixed that for you.

The Tour de France should be somewhere on the column too.
I am happy those MLB knuckleheads were turned away from the HoF.

Date: January 19, 2013 00:13

ChefGuevara
mr_dja
Vocalion
Max'sKansasCity

Peace,
Mr DJA

Why? Have the victims designated you to be the monitor of some sort of "fairness doctrine" where any encouragement directed towards L.A. must be matched by encouragement to his victims? Will you be asking that Oprah Winfrey give equal TV time/interviews to his victims? What about the people he hurt who deserved it and would have hurt him if they had the opportunity and could have gotten to him first?

All that being said (asked), if I agree to send good wishes to any & all people ever negatively effected by Lance Armstrong will you then send some good wishes (or even a bit of compassion) towards Lance Armstrong?

How about this, in an effort towards bringing some healing to the situation, I, Mr DJA, of my own free will and mind, hearby offer my best wishes to any and all persons, places or things ever negatively effected by Lance Armstrong. I can only hope that any pain and suffering you may have had to endure in the past will be more than compensated for with joy and happiness in the future. I make these wishes and hopes of my own accord, free from outside pressure or threats with no expectations of the same being offered by anyone else at any time in the future.

Spreading good wishes and hopes sure feels good, don't it? Plenty of room here for any of the "Lance Armstrong Lynch Mob" to get on board. I'll extend the invitation but won't demand anything of you. You can even do it silently if you'd like. I'm not going to be keeping score.

Peace,
Mr DJA

Date: January 19, 2013 00:22

mr_dja
ChefGuevara
mr_dja
Vocalion
Max'sKansasCity

Peace,
Mr DJA

Why? Have the victims designated you to be the monitor of some sort of "fairness doctrine" where any encouragement directed towards L.A. must be matched by encouragement to his victims? Will you be asking that Oprah Winfrey give equal TV time/interviews to his victims? What about the people he hurt who deserved it and would have hurt him if they had the opportunity and could have gotten to him first?

All that being said (asked), if I agree to send good wishes to any & all people ever negatively effected by Lance Armstrong will you then send some good wishes (or even a bit of compassion) towards Lance Armstrong?

How about this, in an effort towards bringing some healing to the situation, I, Mr DJA, of my own free will and mind, hearby offer my best wishes to any and all persons, places or things ever negatively effected by Lance Armstrong. I can only hope that any pain and suffering you may have had to endure in the past will be more than compensated for with joy and happiness in the future. I make these wishes and hopes of my own accord, free from outside pressure or threats with no expectations of the same being offered by anyone else at any time in the future.

Spreading good wishes and hopes sure feels good, don't it? Plenty of room here for any of the "Lance Armstrong Lynch Mob" to get on board. I'll extend the invitation but won't demand anything of you. You can even do it silently if you'd like. I'm not going to be keeping score.

Peace,
Mr DJA

confused smiley

Date: January 19, 2013 01:42

Oh well... You can't please everyone. Here I was hoping for a smiling bouncing smiley. Or a smiling smiley. Meybe even a smileys with beer. Maybe next time.

Peace,
Mr DJA

Date: January 19, 2013 01:53

smoking smiley

Date: January 19, 2013 03:05

Paul Kimmage should consider using his position to do some real good in this world, maybe go on a crusade, unveil some real evil doers (there are plenty of them) as opposed to wanting to lock up entertainers who hurt his feelings, because last time I checked verbally attacking others is not a jailable offense, good thing too, otherwise most of the people on IORR would be in in jail.

Posted by: TippyToe ()
Date: January 19, 2013 03:27

Max'sKansasCity
lmao.... I just watched this... (btw0- a waste of time)
THAT... is what you call a verbal attack? sheeesh.... gimme a fkg break.

I'm pretty certain when Armstrong said "You're not worth the chair you're sitting on" to Kimmage, he wasn't intending it as a compliment.

You must be Armstrong's last remaining fanboy.

Re: I LOVE THE STONES thumbs up
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: January 19, 2013 03:41

Rolling Hansie
treaclefingers

Guilty as charged smileys with beer Cheers

I always knew there was something about you....might be that 'Rolling' in your name.

A dead giveaway!

Date: January 19, 2013 03:43

Go find a cause, time to quit whining about this

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-01-19 04:23 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: tornnfrayed ()
Date: January 19, 2013 04:33

I think Oprah should have Barry Bonds on her next show cool smiley

Date: January 19, 2013 06:34

Lance Armstrong = SCUM

Posted by: TippyToe ()
Date: January 19, 2013 07:05

Max'sKansasCity
Paul Kimmage should consider using his position to do some real good in this world, maybe go on a crusade, unveil some real evil doers (there are plenty of them) as opposed to wanting to lock up entertainers who hurt his feelings, because last time I checked verbally attacking others is not a jailable offense, good thing too, otherwise most of the people on IORR would be in in jail.

Last time I checked:
a) Paul Kimmage didn't suggest that verbally attacking others is a jailable offense
b) the Tour de France is for athletes, not entertainers
c) people with meaningful things to say don't need to go in and edit their comments hours after they make them

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: January 19, 2013 10:43

I now feel sorry for the poor US buggers I saw, year after year, coming to Paris on the last day of the Tour gathering en masse against the barriers, waving these little American flags, and shouting the name of their "hero"...

"USA! USA!"? Yeah sure... smoking smiley If only they weren't so gullible.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-01-19 10:44 by dcba.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1314151617181920212223...LastNext
Current Page: 18 of 24

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1723
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home