Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819...LastNext
Current Page: 14 of 21
Re: OT : Any Ted Nugent fans here ?
Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: May 5, 2012 16:19

Posted by: MJG196 ()
Date: May 5, 2012 16:37

Great tune.

Date: May 5, 2012 17:28

MJG196
Great tune.
thumbs up and that is all that matters to me,
I stopped listening to most of Teds crazy talk, long ago.

Posted by: mitchflorida1 ()
Date: May 5, 2012 20:21

Hard to believe this has gone on for 14 pages. How come?

Posted by: FrankM ()
Date: May 5, 2012 23:15

What a bunch of horsecrap in this thread. Yes imo Nugent is a bit of an extremist but there are many left wing extremists in the music industry too. Both parties have become more extreme than they were twenty years ago. moderates in both parties are dwindling. The partisan bullcrap must stop sooner or later. Both political parties have their share of clear thinking people and extremist nutters.
Until we accept that we will get nowhere.

"Lyin' awake in a cold, cold sweat. Am I overdrawn, am I going in debt?
It gets worse, the older that you get. No escape from the state of confusion I'm in.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: May 5, 2012 23:17

Max'sKansasCity
MJG196
Great tune.
thumbs up and that is all that matters to me,
I stopped listening to most of Teds crazy talk, long ago.
Yeah,me too.

Date: May 6, 2012 02:50

Would love to see Ted Nugent play lead guitar with the Stones. That is exactly what the Stones need to re-shuffle the deck and have new arrangements for their old hits.

Date: May 6, 2012 18:39

mitchflorida1
Would love to see Ted Nugent play lead guitar with the Stones. That is exactly what the Stones need to re-shuffle the deck and have new arrangements for their old hits.
They could make a Japanese style (e.g. Godzilla vs Mothra) monster movie based on the clashing of the egos if that were to happen.

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: May 6, 2012 21:45

mitchflorida1

Hard to think of styles, genres, attitudes, history, TASTE, that are more incompatible.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-06 21:48 by 71Tele.

Date: May 8, 2012 14:39

71Tele
mitchflorida1

Hard to think of styles, genres, attitudes, history, TASTE, that are more incompatible.
But who knows, sometimes opposites attract, create energy, like a battery.

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: May 8, 2012 14:45

Max'sKansasCity
71Tele
mitchflorida1

But it also seems to upset fans from one or the another camp...thinking of Lou Reeds and Metallicas latest collaboration which was OK to my ears...

2 1 2 0

Date: May 8, 2012 14:54

Come On
Max'sKansasCity
71Tele
mitchflorida1

But it also seems to upset fans from one or the another camp...thinking of Lou Reeds and Metallicas latest collaboration which was OK to my ears...
Great example of opposites attracting and coming together.... I did not care for it, but I know some did. I wonder how well it sold? Did it make money?

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: May 8, 2012 18:27

I would love to see Keith crack the nut case over his head with his guitar after he tells The Stones they shouldn't be in America because they are foreigners.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-08 18:27 by More Hot Rocks.

Posted by: filstan ()
Date: May 8, 2012 18:31

Ted Nugent is a moron, but some of his music has been alright.

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: May 8, 2012 19:36

1. that story about him crapping himself to get out of the military was made up by a journalist in creem magazine in the 70s.
2.he gives large amounts of the meat from the animals he kills to homeless people and shelters.
3.he's a good guitar player
4. he's completely out of his freakin mind and you shouldnt take anything he says too seriously.

Posted by: mickscarey ()
Date: May 8, 2012 22:41

1.Right
2.Right
3.Right
4.Wrong - we need many more like him.

Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: May 8, 2012 22:52

mickscarey
we need many more like him.
We need more people that are disgusted by homosexuality? Why?

Date: May 8, 2012 23:09

lol, so much hate... The Emperor and Vader would be quite pleased.
Someone could make a fortune in this thread selling rotten fruit to throw.

Date: May 8, 2012 23:24

Max'sKansasCity
Come On
Max'sKansasCity
71Tele
mitchflorida1

Great example of opposites attracting and coming together.... I did not care for it, but I know some did. I wonder how well it sold? Did it make money?

I would pay big bucks to see Ted Nugent trading licks with Keith Richards on Jumping Jack Flash. Though from what I have read here, Keith is no longer a serious guitar player?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-08 23:25 by mitchflorida1.

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: May 8, 2012 23:35

More Hot Rocks
mickscarey
1.Right
2.Right
3.Right
4.Wrong - we need many more like him.

He's an admitted pediphile. Yeah we more people like him? You're sick.

i dont think you want get on the topic of underaged girls on any website related to rock and roll,rock and roll bands or anything that happened before 1980.it could get ugly.

Date: May 8, 2012 23:35

mitchflorida1
Max'sKansasCity
Come On
Max'sKansasCity
71Tele
mitchflorida1

I would pay big bucks to see Ted Nugent trading licks with Keith Richards on Jumping Jack Flash. Though from what I have read here, Keith is no longer a serious guitar player?
Oh come on Mitch... Kieth can still play... and I guarantee you Ted can still play. I have seen him in recent years and if anything he has gotten better with time. As much as people wanna say/wish he was just an 80s act, I promise you that muthfka can play a mean guitar. Ya just have to tune out some of his yadda yadda.

I only wish I could make a guitar talk 1/10 as well as Ted does.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 9, 2012 01:41

As much as people wanna say/wish he was just an 80s act, I promise you that muthfka can play a mean guitar.

Ted is definitely no '80's act...he's a 70's act!

Posted by: camper88 ()
Date: May 9, 2012 06:23

A real class act, forget his politics, just consider his personal life:

In 1978, when he was 30 years old, Nugent began a relationship with 17 year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. Due to the age difference they could not marry so Nugent signing documents to make himself her legal guardian, an arrangement that Spin magazine ranked in October 2000 as #63 on their list of the "100 Sleaziest Moments in Rock."

Posted by: tomk ()
Date: May 9, 2012 06:53

I wonder if Billy Bragg and the garbage he pontificates about could fill 14 pages here.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 9, 2012 06:57

camper88

In 1978, when he was 30 years old, Nugent began a relationship with 17 year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. Due to the age difference they could not marry so Nugent signing documents to make himself her legal guardian, an arrangement that Spin magazine ranked in October 2000 as #63 on their list of the "100 Sleaziest Moments in Rock."

Gotta give credit where credit's due. Thumbs up Ted! thumbs up

Date: May 9, 2012 08:45

camper88

Pele's parents signed the papers to make ted her legal guardian

Date: May 9, 2012 13:04

Mick Jagger would never have sex with a minor girl? Give me a break.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: May 9, 2012 14:22

mitchflorida1
Mick Jagger would never have sex with a minor girl? Give me a break.

Maybe in the early days but not now. I'm sure the crackpot would. He's another Wyman.

Date: May 9, 2012 14:40

Young ladies attracted to rock and rollers??? really?? is this the first time?

Date: May 9, 2012 14:40

tomk
I wonder if Billy Bragg and the garbage he pontificates about could fill 14 pages here.

Whi is Billy Bragg?

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819...LastNext
Current Page: 14 of 21

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2227
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home