Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1112131415161718192021Next
Current Page: 17 of 21
Re: OT : Any Ted Nugent fans here ?
Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 9, 2012 18:41

GumbootCloggeroo
Max'sKansasCity
GumbootCloggeroo
Max'sKansasCity
Hairball
Max'sKansasCity
GumbootCloggeroo
Max'sKansasCity
Nobody here is offended by your homosexuality gumboot.
Who says I'm a homosexual? Not that there's anything wrong with that.
You started the whole thread about "different kinds of stones fans" saying you were and you have mentioned it several times on this thread.
I don't mean to butt in Max, but that thread was started by someone else.

[www.iorr.org]

oops... my mistake... sorry
butt in Max? Well Well, this thread has taken an interesting route tongue sticking out smiley

interesting... very interesting how you see the words...

How do you feel about that?
I'm straight and I feel 100% comfortable in my sexuality. Thanks for asking!

Haha...I realize that "butt in" was maybe perhaps the wrong term when discussing that particular thread.
Or maybe it was the right term...depending on your sexual preference I suppose.
I am married to a beautiful woman, but maybe it was a Freudian slip? lol

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: May 9, 2012 18:41

71Tele
mitchflorida1
More Hot Rocks
All I know is that Obama got Bin Lauden. Ted Nugent didn't have anything to do with it.

The Navy Seals "got" Bin Laden. Obama was drinking an iced tea watching it on closed circuit TV. Give me a break.

That's like saying Richard Nixon landed on the moon!

Yes, and if it had happened under right wing "Mission Accomplished" poster boy George Bush you would have crowed to the high heavens.

Obama got Bin Laden. But Georgie Boy sure looked good in that flight suit costume on that aircraft carrier.

Weren't the little grade school kids teaching Bush how to read when we got attached. Thank you Obama for defending our country and getting Bin Lauden under your watch. It's a great time to be American again.

Posted by: mitchflorida1 ()
Date: May 9, 2012 19:10

More Hot Rocks
71Tele
mitchflorida1
More Hot Rocks
All I know is that Obama got Bin Lauden. Ted Nugent didn't have anything to do with it.

The Navy Seals "got" Bin Laden. Obama was drinking an iced tea watching it on closed circuit TV. Give me a break.

Yes, and if it had happened under right wing "Mission Accomplished" poster boy George Bush you would have crowed to the high heavens.

Obama got Bin Laden. But Georgie Boy sure looked good in that flight suit costume on that aircraft carrier.

Weren't the little grade school kids teaching Bush how to read when we got attached. Thank you Obama for defending our country and getting Bin Lauden under your watch. It's a great time to be American again.

Obama is a coward. Never served in the military.

Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: May 9, 2012 19:25

mitchflorida1
Yes, because when I think of Chickenhawks, the first person that comes to mind is Obama eye rolling smiley

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 9, 2012 19:25

71Tele
mitchflorida1
More Hot Rocks

Have to disagree...I thought the suit looked a bit snug.

Date: May 9, 2012 19:28

mitchflorida1
More Hot Rocks
71Tele
mitchflorida1
More Hot Rocks

never went AWOL either.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: May 9, 2012 19:36

treaclefingers
never went AWOL either.

are you saying someone did? who?

Date: May 9, 2012 19:40

Max'sKansasCity
treaclefingers
never went AWOL either.

Date: May 9, 2012 19:40

I must say, I find the growing glorification of the miltary state of mind disconcerting. Dont you all know that "War is Racket" where it is mainly business interests which commercially benefit from warfare?

Buy United States Marine Corps Major General Smedley D. Butler's book [www.amazon.com]

learn more... [warisaracket.org]

War is not good for anyone... but the 1%ers

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-09 19:43 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: May 9, 2012 19:41

treaclefingers
Max'sKansasCity
treaclefingers
never went AWOL either.

I dont know what that means.

Date: May 9, 2012 19:51

The 43rd President

Date: May 9, 2012 19:56

OK.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-09 19:58 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: May 9, 2012 20:05

GumbootCloggeroo
The 43rd President

Wasn't Fogerty's 'Fortunate Son' a premonition of things to come?

Date: May 9, 2012 20:08

Max'sKansasCity
More Hot Rocks
Max'sKansasCity
More Hot Rocks

That what the myth says anyway..... got any proof?

He's an admitted pediphile so he is capable of anything.

smoking smiley good one.

I'm glad you agree

Posted by: mickscarey ()
Date: May 9, 2012 20:20

Max'sKansasCity
I must say, I find the growing glorification of the miltary state of mind disconcerting. Dont you all know that "War is Racket" where it is mainly business interests which commercially benefit from warfare?

Buy United States Marine Corps Major General Smedley D. Butler's book [www.amazon.com]

get a job

Date: May 9, 2012 20:21

Ted Nugent Talks That Way Even When Buying Socks
JUNE 12, 2002 | ISSUE 38•22

SAGINAW, MI—According to JC Penney men's-department sources, rocker Ted Nugent talks that way even when buying socks. "What color socks do I want? I want every damn color, plus a whole bunch of colors that don't even exist," Nugent told sales associate Jonathan Alexander. "Life is too short, man. Whether it's socks or shoes or whatever, you gotta bite into life like it's a great big ol' hunk of bison. Otherwise, you wake up and suddenly—poof—you're fat and old, and you never had any friggin' fun. And if you're not having fun, you may as well move to Iraq or Cuba or some other hellhole where there ain't no good times to be had." Nugent added that that's the way he sees it, and that if you don't like it, you can kiss his lily-white ass

Date: May 9, 2012 20:22

New Ted Nugent Cologne Tested On ‘Every Goddamn Animal We Could Find’
FEBRUARY 11, 1998 | ISSUE 33•05

ALPENA, MI—Ted Nugent held a press conference Monday to unveil his new signature fragrance "Heartland," which the veteran rocker touted as the most extensively tested cologne in history. "We tested that sumbitch on ferrets, weasels, deer, elk, squirrels, bison, trout, crickets, gibbons, iguanas, donkeys, capybaras, koalas, hyenas, penguins, woodpeckers—every goddamn animal we could find," Nugent said. "And, just to be extra-certain it was safe for consumer use, we injected it into a kitten's bloodstream, sprayed it on otters with open wounds that we inflicted, and forced cows to drink it through their nose. We also squirted it in a duck's eyes. Then we ran out of cologne and just started punching the duck." The cologne, now available in stores, features an ivory bottle stopper and comes in a genuine tiger-skin pouch.

Date: May 9, 2012 20:33

mickscarey
Max'sKansasCity

get a job

maybe you should 'get a life' scarey.

Date: May 9, 2012 20:39

mickscarey
Max'sKansasCity

get a job

Would you care to explain what me and a job have to do with war being a racket?

Thd fuking joke/crime/shame here is that we were ALL told about this military industrial complex racket / scam a long long time ago... and knowing all of the facts has changed nothing... wars still rage... and billions and billions of Dollars of profit are funneled to a very few.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-09 20:41 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: May 9, 2012 20:42

More Hot Rocks
Max'sKansasCity
More Hot Rocks
Max'sKansasCity
More Hot Rocks

That what the myth says anyway..... got any proof?

He's an admitted pediphile so he is capable of anything.

smoking smiley good one.

I'm glad you agree

didnt agree... just said good one.

Date: May 9, 2012 20:44

Max'sKansasCity
mickscarey
Max'sKansasCity

get a job

Thd fuking joke/crime/shame here is that we were ALL told about this military industrial complex racket / scam a long long time ago... and knowing all of the facts has changed nothing... wars still rage... and billions and billions of Dollars of profit are funneled to a very few.

And a Republican President, Eisenhower, was the one to first give the warning....interesting isn't it.

Date: May 9, 2012 20:48

Max'sKansasCity
mickscarey
Max'sKansasCity

get a job

Don't ask him to explain. He never does. He just says ridiculous things and moves on.
That book looks interesting, though. Thanks for the recommendation! People are blind if they can't see that war is big business. America loves to go to war. $$$. Hell, income tax was introduced by Lincoln because he needed the money to fund the Civil War.

Date: May 9, 2012 20:49

treaclefingers
And a Republican President, Eisenhower, was the one to first give the warning....interesting isn't it.

Actually Marine Corps Major General Smedley D. Butler first told us back in the 1930s after fighting in too many BS banana republic wars, fighting and killing to make room for the Dole fruit company et. al. to take over.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-09 20:56 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: May 9, 2012 20:55

GumbootCloggeroo
Max'sKansasCity
mickscarey
Max'sKansasCity

get a job

Don't ask him to explain. He never does. He just says ridiculous things and moves on.
That book looks interesting, though. Thanks for the recommendation! People are blind if they can't see that war is big business. America loves to go to war. $$$. Hell, income tax was introduced by Lincoln because he needed the money to fund the Civil War.

Your welcome....

...it is actually unreal to me that "they" have somehow kept so many from not already knowing about that book. The man who wrote it has credibility... he wasnt some tree hugging commie hippy loser conspiracy nutjpb .... he was high ranking U.S. Marine General with lots of real war exprience... he knew what he was talking about... he tried to do the right thing and tell us.... and results was/is a deafening silence. Then IKE tried to warn us... actually IKE didnt try.. HE DID WARN US..... he saw the Vietnam profit center coming... and the result?... sigh sad smiley

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-09 21:04 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: May 9, 2012 21:05

Let's get back to Nugent being a crackpot admitted pediphile.

Date: May 9, 2012 21:10

More Hot Rocks

ok ok ...i will play...and probably regret it..... but

So if you think 17 is too young...
then how do you feel about Jerry Lee lewis and Bill Wyman?

and if 17 is too young, does that mean I cant recall happy memories
of me and my 16 year old girlfriend... I was 15 at the time... ummmmmm

100-200 years ago The world used to regurlary marry girls off at 14... which was was considered mid life.

pediphiles are freeks who go for children... 17 years old is no child.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-09 21:13 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: May 9, 2012 21:10

More Hot Rocks

yes, there is more comfort in that reality.

Date: May 9, 2012 21:14

mitchflorida1
My biggest problem with Obama is that he has diarrhea of the mouth. He talks and talks and promises and promises, and he gets nothing accomplished.

I was hoping for the best but look what we have now. The only reason the unemployment rate has gone down to 8.1 percent is because millions of people are so discouraged that they have given up hope of looking for a job.

He dropped the "Hope and Change" slogan and his new slogan is "Forward" as in "Go Forward, over the Cliff" . No way, Jose.

No politics is a board rule.... dont you think we should abide by it?

Date: May 9, 2012 21:15

Max'sKansasCity
More Hot Rocks

ok ok ...i will play...and probably regret it..... but

So if you think 17 is too young...
then how do you feel about Jerry Lee lewis and Bill Wyman?

I can't even picture Jerry Lee Lewis and Bill Wyman together.

What an awful thing to say Max...take it back.

Posted by: mitchflorida1 ()
Date: May 9, 2012 21:25

Max'sKansasCity
mitchflorida1
My biggest problem with Obama is that he has diarrhea of the mouth. He talks and talks and promises and promises, and he gets nothing accomplished.

I was hoping for the best but look what we have now. The only reason the unemployment rate has gone down to 8.1 percent is because millions of people are so discouraged that they have given up hope of looking for a job.

He dropped the "Hope and Change" slogan and his new slogan is "Forward" as in "Go Forward, over the Cliff" . No way, Jose.

No politics is a board rule.... dont you think we should abide by it?

You have a point. That is my last post on this thread.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1112131415161718192021Next
Current Page: 17 of 21

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2557
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home