Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1112131415161718192021Next
Current Page: 16 of 21
Re: OT : Any Ted Nugent fans here ?
Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: May 9, 2012 18:04

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-09 18:06 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: May 9, 2012 18:04

mitchflorida1
71Tele
Max'sKansasCity
Ah... ok

You can't help jumping on any comment I make, can you? Even when not directed at you.

The Kenya thing is racist and bigoted. Part of the effort by the far right to deny Obama's American-ness and cast him as some kind of "other". This is part of the birther thing, the belief that he's a "secret" Muslim, etc. They can't simply oppose him intelligently on his policies, so they have to resort to this tactic. It's disgusting.

There, you can have your Ted Nugent thread back.

To you anyone who is critical of Obama is racist. I was just commenting on how Obama blacklisted Nugent from playing any more music for the troops.

Barack Obama said he used to eat dog meat as a child. Was he also being racist? I don't understand.

And again whey would a US troop want to see a draft doger. Don't tell his not. It's well documented to what he did.

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: May 9, 2012 18:05

Max'sKansasCity
71Tele
Max'sKansasCity
71Tele
Max'sKansasCity
Ah... ok

You can't help jumping on any comment I make, can you? Even when not directed at you.

The Kenya thing is racist and bigoted. Part of the effort by the far right to deny Obama's American-ness and cast him as some kind of "other". This is part of the birther thing, the belief that he's a "secret" Muslim, etc. They can't simply oppose him intelligently on his policies, so they have to resort to this tactic. It's disgusting.

omg... wha wha wha... you make plenty of dumb comments I ignore.

and take note the lack of negative comments in your thread about shakes. Although I/some folks dont care for that music, we do not feel compelled, as you usually do, to go in there a crap all over it... I just ignore the thread.... try it sometime.

Just because a thread exist does not mean you have to post your negative, cynical opinion on it.

Yeah, I am familiar with your song and dance. Save it. I will comment whenever I like, about whatever I like. Get used to it. I don't give a crap what you think. What was "negative" and "cynical" was the Kenyan comment in the post I responded to.

Yeah.... you always post you whiney, cynical, nasty crap anywhere you want... and then anyone who replies to your stupid shit, you start whining at... with your typical ""You can't help jumping on any comment I make, can you?""... oh boo fkn hoo... man the fk up... if you are gonna start shit... then quit crying about the results you get.

You are so tiresome. I wasn't "starting shit", as anyone who has a brain in their head can see. I was responding to a comment by another poster. A very provocative and hateful comment in my opinion. And I will continue to reply to other posters while hoping (in vain., apparently) that you will have the maturity and wisdom to not insert yourself every time I post because of whatever childish problem you happen to have with me.

Please understand that you are not the moderator of this site. You do not get to decide who posts on what threads, under what circumstances. I do not recognize any such authority on your part. I will say what I want. You can accept my right to post or you can throw a tizzy fit every time I do. Your choice. But it will not effect what I choose to post one way or another. You see, I don't CARE what you post, except when you come after me personally. I don't CARE that you like Ted Nugent (or dislike something I like). I don't go apeshit if you criticize a band I like (for example). Why don't you accept that some people have different views than you and move on?

Like pissing in the wind...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-09 18:11 by 71Tele.

Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: May 9, 2012 18:06

mitchflorida1
71Tele
Max'sKansasCity
Ah... ok

To you anyone who is critical of Obama is racist. I was just commenting on how Obama blacklisted Nugent from playing any more music for the troops.

Barack Obama said he used to eat dog meat as a child. Was he also being racist? I don't understand.
mitchflorida1, you knew exactly what you were doing when you brought up the Kenyan comment. Obama never lived in Kenya. He lived in Indonesia as a kid. Stop reading the Drudge Report. Stop watching Foxnews. For someone commenting on Obama blacklisting Nugent, you sure changed the topic in an ignorant way very quickly.

All I know is that Obama got Bin Lauden. Ted Nugent didn't have anything to do with it.

More Hot Rocks
All I know is that Obama got Bin Lauden. Ted Nugent didn't have anything to do with it.

That what the myth says anyway..... got any proof?

Date: May 9, 2012 18:07

More Hot Rocks

thumbs up

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 9, 2012 18:07

71Tele
mitchflorida1
71Tele
Max'sKansasCity
Ah... ok

No, to be clear, anyone using the Kenya tactic (or the birther or Muslim one) to attempt to portray Obama as some kind of un-American "other" (as you jusy did) is using a racist tactic. Pity you can't understand that.

It's heart warming to see this thread continue well into 15 pages. Gives us a pleasant diversion from distractions such as Mick's SNL appearance and Mick T's Jimmy Fallon appearance and the Stones possibly rehearsing/recording in NYC.

Do carry on....

Date: May 9, 2012 18:10

71Tele
You are so tiresome. I wasn't "starting shit", as anyone who has a brain in their head can see. I was responding to a comment by another poster. A very provocative and hateful comment in my opinion. And I will continue to reply to other posters while hoping (in vain., apparently) that you will have the maturity and wisdom to not insert yourself every time I post because of whatever childish problem you happen to have with me.

every time you post?? hehehehe uh... everytime? wow... you are delusional... and a little crazy... kind of like Ted? a lil crazy.... Maybe you two are more alike than you want to admit, maybe it scares you.

Posted by: mitchflorida1 ()
Date: May 9, 2012 18:12

More Hot Rocks

The Navy Seals "got" Bin Laden. Obama was drinking an iced tea watching it on closed circuit TV. Give me a break.

That's like saying Richard Nixon landed on the moon!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-09 18:13 by mitchflorida1.

Max'sKansasCity
More Hot Rocks

He's an admitted pediphile so he is capable of anything.

Max'sKansasCity
71Tele

every time you post?? hehehehe uh... everytime? wow... you are delusional... and a little crazy... kind of like Ted? a lil crazy.... Maybe you two are more alike than you want to admit, maybe it scares you.

As brilliant as you think this is, I would not recommend psychology as a vocation for you.

Have a nice day.

Date: May 9, 2012 18:13

More Hot Rocks
Max'sKansasCity
More Hot Rocks

smoking smiley good one.

Date: May 9, 2012 18:15

mitchflorida1
More Hot Rocks

The Navy Seals "got" Bin Laden. Obama was drinking an iced tea watching it on closed circuit TV. Give me a break.

That's like saying Richard Nixon landed on the moon!

Yes, and if it had happened under right wing "Mission Accomplished" poster boy George Bush you would have crowed to the high heavens.

Obama got Bin Laden. But Georgie Boy sure looked good in that flight suit costume on that aircraft carrier.

Date: May 9, 2012 18:16

Max'sKansasCity
More Hot Rocks
Max'sKansasCity
More Hot Rocks

smoking smiley good one.

Those are just accusations. Has he ever been indicted or convicted of that? You are just throwing mud. Nugent is a saint compared to Mick or Keith or Brian or Bill.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-09 18:18 by mitchflorida1.

Date: May 9, 2012 18:17

it is a nice try, but kind of a dirty trick, turning this thread political trying to get it closed.

Date: May 9, 2012 18:18

mitchflorida1
Max'sKansasCity
More Hot Rocks
Max'sKansasCity
More Hot Rocks

smoking smiley good one.

Those are just accusations. Has he ever been indicted or convicted of that? You are just throwing mud. Nugent is a saint compared to Mick or Keith or Brian.
I've never read or heard Mick or Keith or Brian say that they were disgusted and repulsed by homosexuals...

Date: May 9, 2012 18:19

Nobody here is offended by your homosexuality gumboot.

Date: May 9, 2012 18:19

GumbootCloggeroo
mitchflorida1
Max'sKansasCity
More Hot Rocks
Max'sKansasCity
More Hot Rocks

smoking smiley good one.

Those are just accusations. Has he ever been indicted or convicted of that? You are just throwing mud. Nugent is a saint compared to Mick or Keith or Brian.
I've never read or heard Mick or Keith or Brian say that they were disgusted and repulsed by homosexuals...

No, I wouldn't think Mick would say that . . .smiling smiley

Date: May 9, 2012 18:24

Max'sKansasCity
Who says I'm a homosexual? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 9, 2012 18:25

Ted says:
I'm an extremely loving and passionate person!
Lol

Date: May 9, 2012 18:27

GumbootCloggeroo
Max'sKansasCity
You started the whole thread about "different kinds of stones fans" saying you were and you have mentioned it several times on this thread.

Date: May 9, 2012 18:29

Hairball
Ted says:
I'm an extremely loving and passionate person!
Lol

You know... if nothing else, that video shows that all that clean living he claims (no drugs or booze) has kept Ted looking a LOT younger than many rock and rollers his same age or even 10 years younger.

Date: May 9, 2012 18:29

Max'sKansasCity
GumbootCloggeroo
Max'sKansasCity
You started the whole thread about "different kinds of stones fans" saying you were and you have mentioned it several times on this thread.
I don't mean to butt in Max, but that thread was started by someone else.

[www.iorr.org]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-09 18:32 by Hairball.

Date: May 9, 2012 18:30

Hairball
Max'sKansasCity
GumbootCloggeroo
Max'sKansasCity

[www.iorr.org]

oops... my mistake... sorry

Date: May 9, 2012 18:32

Max'sKansasCity
Hairball
Max'sKansasCity
GumbootCloggeroo
Max'sKansasCity

[www.iorr.org]

butt in Max? Well Well, this thread has taken an interesting route tongue sticking out smiley

Date: May 9, 2012 18:34

GumbootCloggeroo
Max'sKansasCity
Hairball
Max'sKansasCity
GumbootCloggeroo
Max'sKansasCity

[www.iorr.org]

butt in Max? Well Well, this thread has taken an interesting route tongue sticking out smiley

interesting... very interesting how you see the words...

How do you feel about that?

Date: May 9, 2012 18:36

Max'sKansasCity
GumbootCloggeroo
Max'sKansasCity
Hairball
Max'sKansasCity
GumbootCloggeroo
Max'sKansasCity

[www.iorr.org]

interesting... very interesting how you see the words...

How do you feel about that?
I'm straight and I feel 100% comfortable in my sexuality. Thanks for asking!

Date: May 9, 2012 18:37

The opening rant is comical...but a decent version of the Star Spangled Banner!

Date: May 9, 2012 18:39

Ted really is pretty damned funny in concert

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1112131415161718192021Next
Current Page: 16 of 21

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2060
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home