Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 30
Re: No Filter Tour USA/Canada 2019
Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 17, 2019 05:26

TumblinDice76
I said "fearing" it was cancelled. When someone has heart surgery nothing is guaranteed. When the Stones postponed the tour the announcement never said "no worries fans we 100% garuntee the tour will go on as planned". The postponed thread had over 100 pages of fans speculating and hoping A) that Mick would fully recover and cool smileythat the tour would go on as planned. Here we are less then 24 hours after the rescheduled dates,and we have fans already taking the band for granted.

Yes TumblinDice76 there definitely was a concern/fear regarding Mick's circumstances, as well as the tour rescheduling which for some of us was always secondary.
Nothing was guaranteed for either, but am overjoyed that things have worked out the way they have as I'm sure most of us are! thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-17 05:27 by Hairball.

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: May 17, 2019 05:41

Plexi, I say buy them now for peace of mind! But I am kinda neurotic - lol

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: May 17, 2019 06:10

timbernardis
I have a dilemma and need some helpful suggestions:

I have a pair of Lucky Dips for Denver meant for my wife and I, but now we have decided to take our two daughters, our son-in-law and two of our grandchildren (both age 5), for a total of 7. We need to sit up in the stands, not on the field/pitch for obvious reasons.

Here's the catch: we want 7 seats all together, or if we HAD to, could be 4 together and 3 together so long as we are nearby each other. When I checked on TM today, the cheapest I could find in the stadium was $185. When my brother got them in November (through some kind of Broncos season ticket holder deal), he got them for $120. I would like to get them for $100-125 or so.

Of course, the advice is to wait and there will be the inevitable price drops as we all know there will be. But, will I be able to get SEVEN TOGETHER for a better price?? Or would it be best to just suck it up and pay $185 each and do it now? This may be the best or the last remaining time that I can get this type of ticket/arrangement and as time goes along, it may get more and more difficult to get several seats together like this.

So, what to do? What say any of you?

plexi

Tough one..
I am coordinating similar for the Seattle show.

Getting that many nearby each other isn't going to get easier, or cheaper imo.
I would get 'em now while the getting is good.

Also,
I might consider utilizing the Lucky Dips for you and the son in law, then having to buy only five for tickets for your girls and grandkids if I'm reading that right.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-17 06:11 by MisterDDDD.

Posted by: coloradocanyons ()
Date: May 17, 2019 06:17

7 together seated in Denver? Buy now especially if your traveling. I wanted 5 in the PITs went in early still way ahead of current pricing but it will drop near showtime.

Given the ages go for it. Once in a lifetime most likely.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: May 17, 2019 07:50

tommycharles
timbernardis
Actually, June has the longest days of the year, in fact, the opener on June 21st is on THE longest day of the year, so I don't know what you are talking about. But you're right, best done in darkness, as befitting the song.

And I love the announcer telling us to welcome the Stones. Most of the time, it is done in a voice that evokes "Here are the Living Legends, THE ROLLING STONES!!!!!!" to me. It evokes a certain majesty. And somehow it evokes respect for them and, at the same time, conveys excitement that we are going to hear some of the greatest rock n roll ever written and performed and have a GREAT TIME!!!

plexi

Yes, but because the U.S. is collectively further south than most of the places they played in '18, there's a far better chance it will be dark when almost all of these shows begin, even in June.

I wouldn't mind an understated matter-of-fact "ladies and gentlemen...' like in '72, but the way it's done these days it just sounds so corny, like they need to make sure the crowd is properly amped up. It's a Rolling Stones show. We will all go nuts when the Rolling Stones come out. It doesn't need the whole Used Car Salesman approach.

come to Chicago on June 21st and see if your theory holds true.

plexi

Date: May 17, 2019 07:52

35love
(COPIED). Some berk shouting “ladies and gentlemen The Rolling Stones”, Keith walks out into JJF/SMU/SFM

It never sounds berserk (that what you meant?) nor like a jerk is saying itthumbs down
I also read your line as
Keith wafts out to JJF
In Paris 2 No Filter was expecting SFTD and instead
Out wafts Keith Richards from my right in a cloud of smoke
JJF
EPIC

Waft: to move or go lightly on or as if on a buoyant medium

yes, wasn't that so cool and unexpected at Paris 2, just perfect!

plexi

Date: May 17, 2019 07:59

sarahunwin
Plexi, I say buy them now for peace of mind! But I am kinda neurotic - lol

Sarah, I know you and that's ALWAYS your strategy!! You could never stand to wait very long but yes, the idea of settling it now and bringing peace of mind is rather appealing.

plexi

Date: May 17, 2019 08:36

coloradocanyons
7 together seated in Denver? Buy now especially if your traveling. I wanted 5 in the PITs went in early still way ahead of current pricing but it will drop near showtime.

Given the ages go for it. Once in a lifetime most likely.

Well it is the nearest show to where I live in Montana, still a 500 mile drive. But it is all easy interstate driving. 6 to 8 hours.

OK, I am searching and some good ones together came up but are verified resale for about 260 plus fees.

How do I exclude the verified resale and the platinum tickets from my searches? Right now, that's ALL I see. You might think that as people get refunds, that there might be groups of folks, say families who will be on vacation, where a group of 7 together might open up.

plexi

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-17 09:00 by timbernardis.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 17, 2019 10:18

If you don't see Standard priced tickets, it means there are no Standard priced tickets available at that given moment.

EDIT: I toggled off all types except Standard for Denver and I am seeing 7 together in section 103 row 29.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-17 10:23 by Topi.

Posted by: blutsvente66 ()
Date: May 17, 2019 10:30

Just try another Browser. In my case it was helpfull.

Posted by: blutsvente66 ()
Date: May 17, 2019 10:32

TooTough
Just curious...why is this always coming up?

Trying from Europe/Germany. Using PC and have tried it on a Laptop.

Thanks for any info/advice.

Try another Browser. In my case it was helpfull.

Posted by: tonyc ()
Date: May 17, 2019 10:44

blutsvente66
TooTough

Another thing that works for me is clearing your browsing history.

Date: May 17, 2019 10:44

Or mask your IP with a VPN.

Date: May 17, 2019 10:56

Topi

How do u do that? I m willing to try all 3 of these suggestions. Any others?

plexi

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: May 17, 2019 11:29

timbernardis
Topi

How do u do that? I m willing to try all 3 of these suggestions. Any others?

plexi
Or try the Tor browser.

Posted by: Mick2014 ()
Date: May 17, 2019 11:35

i am also from Germany. You must first logout from the ticketmaster.

Stones forever

Stones Forever

Posted by: glmmr_twn ()
Date: May 17, 2019 12:43

1. Close Ticketmaster and clear browser history
2. Use your mobile to buy tickets

Posted by: bv ()
Date: May 17, 2019 13:00

If you have browsing problems then try this with Chrome:

Control + Shift + N

Then you will get a fresh incognito mode browser session, without cookie history or previous hangups from badly designed sites.

Bjornulf

Date: May 17, 2019 14:18

Going incognito didn't always prevent me from getting the "cannot process request on this device". Using different IP addresses worked best. At the presale I had three different computers going, with three different IP addresses...

Tim/plexi: there are plenty of VPN services out there. Some are free (but slower connections), some you pay for. I think many of them have free trials though.

See [uk.pcmag.com]

BTW yesterday I bought the Chicago Lucky Dips using a different browser I don't normally use (Internet Explorer!!!), whereas Chrome or Mozilla on the exact same desktop didn't work; both gave me the "Cannot process request on this device..." error message.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-17 14:18 by Topi.

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: May 17, 2019 14:34

bv
If you have browsing problems then try this with Chrome:

Control + Shift + N

Then you will get a fresh incognito mode browser session, without cookie history or previous hangups from badly designed sites.

That's cool.

Opera browser also offers a VPN: right-click on the icon -> open private window -> switch on the VPD-toggle - there you go. Masks you IP, too.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-17 14:37 by waterrats.

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: May 17, 2019 15:06

blutsvente66
TooTough

Thanks, it seems to be working. smileys with beer

Achso: Was macht ihr jetzt? Miami am Schluss??

Date: May 17, 2019 16:32

Had one Houston pit. Refunded it and got 2 lower level side section 126 $450 with all fee!

So lower level for Houston and pit for Denver

Come on Chicago let some decent tickets drop for $600 or less.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-17 17:17 by jumpontopofmebaby.

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: May 17, 2019 16:56

timbernardis

I have a pair of Lucky Dips for Denver meant for my wife and I, but now we have decided to take our two daughters, our son-in-law and two of our grandchildren (both age 5), for a total of 7. We need to sit up in the stands, not on the field/pitch for obvious reasons.

Here's the catch: we want 7 seats all together, or if we HAD to, could be 4 together and 3 together so long as we are nearby each other. When I checked on TM today, the cheapest I could find in the stadium was $185. When my brother got them in November (through some kind of Broncos season ticket holder deal), he got them for $120. I would like to get them for $100-125 or so.

Of course, the advice is to wait and there will be the inevitable price drops as we all know there will be. But, will I be able to get SEVEN TOGETHER for a better price?? Or would it be best to just suck it up and pay $185 each and do it now? This may be the best or the last remaining time that I can get this type of ticket/arrangement and as time goes along, it may get more and more difficult to get several seats together like this.

plexi

It might be worth looking at Stubhub; professional sellers often have large batches of seats together.

syrel

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: May 17, 2019 17:06

syrel
timbernardis

plexi

It might be worth looking at Stubhub; professional sellers often have large batches of seats together.

syrel

Stubhub are probably the least bad of the ticket tout facilitators. Viagogo by far the worst and best avoided.

Posted by: coloradocanyons ()
Date: May 17, 2019 17:15

timbernardis

How do I exclude the verified resale and the platinum tickets from my searches? Right now, that's ALL I see. You might think that as people get refunds, that there might be groups of folks, say families who will be on vacation, where a group of 7 together might open up.

plexi

If your on Ticketmaster, put quantity at 7, then click on VIP packages more info which is on the right. You should get a pop up for filters and select which tickets to search for (not sure why the filter is there). For standard tickets I got none available. There are only several resale choices for 7 together and expensive.

Stubhub does have a lot more options for 7 such as upper 532 for $237 plus fees.

Date: May 17, 2019 17:40

I am trying to get section 536 row 6, 7 or 8. I need 7 and Stubhub goes from 6 to 8. Tickets are $244.67. Plus their service and fulfillment fees are $63.83 per ticket. going to compare that to verified resale for the exact same seats, row 7 seats 7 to 14. My brother and his family are in row 9, same seats and I imagine we might be able to trade for row 8 with whoever is there.

plexi

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-17 17:43 by timbernardis.

Date: May 17, 2019 17:47

Same damn thing on TM -- can only select 6 or 8 tickets. Why??

I wonder if 5 year olds get in for free, if they can be held on a person's lap.

plexi

Date: May 17, 2019 17:50

Each patron needs their own ticket. "Please note: Please note all ages must have a ticket to enter the venue."

That particular StubHub seller has probably decided they want to sell an even # of tix, hence the 6 or 8.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-17 17:51 by Topi.

Date: May 17, 2019 17:53

why only 6 or 8 tickets? wonder if there are resellers other than stubhub that will allow 7.

anyone recommend any place other than stubhub?

plexi

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-17 17:53 by timbernardis.

Date: May 17, 2019 17:53

Depends on the individual seller's choice.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 30

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1977
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home