Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 30
Re: No Filter Tour USA/Canada 2019
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 16, 2019 18:30

New Tour-Calendar by atsu-y (Hot Stuff Japan):

[Twitter.com]

[Twitter.com]

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: May 16, 2019 18:32

Javadave
Hope August 14 in Seattle is free of smoke from wildfires. This has normally never been an issue here, but the last two years, we have had extremely poor air quality (and heat) in early August.

Was really bad last year. Forecasts are for more of the same or worse this summer. Not great conditions for Mick for certain if it's bad then. Also not sure if Santa Clara area was badly affected, but believe it may be an issue there as well.

Posted by: 2014Slayer ()
Date: May 16, 2019 18:37

A huge thank you to Woz for last night's tip on Santa Clara date! We were able to get a good price at Hyatt across street from Levi Stadium. And secured a reservation at Residence Inn up the street from Parson's parking lot this morning. May make a last minute decision on Glendale if Lucky Dips pop up.

Posted by: eismann ()
Date: May 16, 2019 19:15

At least the new dates are out now, sorry but nothing in for me. Had three shows in the original Setup. Being in California right now my LD is worthless. However with the extreme weather conditions here right now Santa Clara II might be much better for the show.

Best is Sir Mick is back on stage, and Keith and all along with him!

the greatest rock and roll band in the world - definitely

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: May 16, 2019 19:18

jumpontopofmebaby
Dates are perfect !!

I am a little worried about snagging a Chicago June 21 ticket. They are very few and expensive

Wait until nearer showday. They'll drop. They always do.

Posted by: PaintitBlue ()
Date: May 16, 2019 19:22

grzegorz67
jumpontopofmebaby
Dates are perfect !!

I am a little worried about snagging a Chicago June 21 ticket. They are very few and expensive

ALways

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: May 16, 2019 19:24

PaintitBlue
grzegorz67
jumpontopofmebaby
Dates are perfect !!

ALways

Yep. Every show, every artist. It can sometimes be harder in arenas but definitely not ever for a stadium show.

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: May 16, 2019 19:34

Time to start thinking about: Opening acts, possible club shows, where rehearsals will be, setlists, and tour merch! It's only Rock & Roll but...........

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: May 16, 2019 19:40

I mentioned this in a previous post but it's worth restating: when booking a hotel, NEVER SAY you're coming in for the Stones concert! Many of you may already know this but I learned it the hard way...say you're coming in for a meeting, or a wedding because if the hotel thinks you're coming to see the Stones, your rate will TRIPLE! I was able to change my hotel reservation to the new dates for my hotel near Foxboro AT THE SAME CHEAP RATE by saying the wedding date had changed! The reservationist said " It's a good thing you're calling today because the Stones changed their dates to the same time as your WEDDING!" I laughed and said, " Oh NO, I have Stones fans to deal with!?" She laughed!! Joke is on YOU, lady! Hopefully the hotel won't catch on and jack up my rate...but I don't think they CAN..BV is right, never pay in advance and only book at a place where you can cancel up to the day before the show. See you all in Foxboro!smileys with beer

Posted by: JN99 ()
Date: May 16, 2019 19:53

MisterDDDD
Javadave
Hope August 14 in Seattle is free of smoke from wildfires. This has normally never been an issue here, but the last two years, we have had extremely poor air quality (and heat) in early August.

Was really bad last year. Forecasts are for more of the same or worse this summer. Not great conditions for Mick for certain if it's bad then. Also not sure if Santa Clara area was badly affected, but believe it may be an issue there as well.

Agree, it has been pretty terrible the past couple summers when the fires hit. And yes they were warning last year of it becoming the new normal for the Puget Sound region so we may well get more of the same this summer. Such a bummer...

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 16, 2019 20:06

Woz
YES!!!!!! The dates work for me!

thumbs up

I was thinking of you Woz, and I was also holding my breath that none of the west coast/Glendale dates would be rescheduled prior to July 5 as my wife and I would still be in Chicago! Looks like we were lucky!
One close call was the new Glendale date (Aug 26) which happens one night before ZZ Top at the Arlington theater Santa Barbara near home which I have 3rd row tickets for. Looks like I'll be able to make that after all!

Also, thanks for that last minute heads up on the new Santa Clara date possibly falling on the 18th. Made another quick reservation when I read that for the Hyatt Santa Clara at a very reasonable price ($117+),
and having just now looked at the same dates the rates have more than tripled!

Just finished cancelling all unnecessary reservations haha, and have begun receiving emails from ticketmaster and the Stones regarding new dates, etc. - all is well in the world today!smiling smiley

Hoping everything works out for everyone else!

Keep on rolling................................

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: May 16, 2019 20:15

2014Slayer
A huge thank you to Woz for last night's tip on Santa Clara date! We were able to get a good price at Hyatt across street from Levi Stadium. And secured a reservation at Residence Inn up the street from Parson's parking lot this morning. May make a last minute decision on Glendale if Lucky Dips pop up.

Glad that my ramblings of a tour obsessed madman helped you out and Hairball too! See you guys at the shows!

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: May 16, 2019 20:17

bv
schwonek
Will Miami be the last show ever?

Absolutely not. They have unfinished business in South America, Japan, Europe and other places. Take a look at the video Mick posted yesterday, it is a hint regarding their touring aim for the years to come.

Thx. Good to hear. Because of the rescheduling I will probably not make it across the pond. Maybe Miami - but of course I only bought LD for NJ.

Date: May 16, 2019 20:38

PaintitBlue
grzegorz67
jumpontopofmebaby
Dates are perfect !!

ALways

Well I hope so. But I want good seats. Have pit Houston and Denver Actually might refund Houston. And try for an actual seat but if I am going to go to Chicago I will settle for lower lever side. But I want like 30 yard line or better. And would like to have a ticket before I get air etc

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: May 16, 2019 21:04

More surgeries so they can continue many more years.....yeahhhhsmileys with beer

Posted by: JordyLicks96 ()
Date: May 16, 2019 21:22

Huge props to alligator for being honest about his info for the NJ dates and the announcement date. I'll be seeing the boys at MetLife August 1st!! >grinning smiley<smileys with beersmiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: vibrolux ()
Date: May 16, 2019 21:49

Hairball
vibrolux
Pretty good rates at the Hampton Inn in Glendale, which is walking distance from the stadium. They may bump them soon, so if you're going, you may want to book ASAP.

thumbs up

See you there vibrolux...deja vu as I think we were planning on meeting for the original dates?
Either way, see you there!

Flying in from Sacramento, getting to the hotel around 4:00. Then heading to Pit 1. I'm sure we can figure out a place to meet, maybe with some of the others from here.

Date: May 16, 2019 21:56

vibrolux
Hairball
vibrolux
Pretty good rates at the Hampton Inn in Glendale, which is walking distance from the stadium. They may bump them soon, so if you're going, you may want to book ASAP.

thumbs up

See you there vibrolux...deja vu as I think we were planning on meeting for the original dates?
Either way, see you there!

Flying in from Sacramento, getting to the hotel around 4:00. Then heading to Pit 1. I'm sure we can figure out a place to meet, maybe with some of the others from here.

I realize now I might have been confusing you with someone else ha, but yes...I'm sure there will be plenty of other people who will want to meet pre-show. thumbs up

Posted by: CJFP ()
Date: May 16, 2019 22:27

What about opening acts??? Come on!

Date: May 16, 2019 22:41

CJFP
What about opening acts??? Come on!

Lol...patience...time to let the rescheduled dates sink in for a little while!smiling smiley

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: May 16, 2019 22:41

Woz
2014Slayer

Glad that my ramblings of a tour obsessed madman helped you out and Hairball too! See you guys at the shows!

Yes, very helpful for me as well!
Thanks!!!

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: May 16, 2019 23:01

sarahunwin
Avatar is sold out. I got the Hyatt near Levi's Stadium.

Silver cloud in seattle is really expensive!

Thanks BV and everyone at IORR for the rumored dates - I got all my hotels booked last night and now get to go to the first two shows and the last five shows!! So happy and excited. smiling smiley

There u go again with "rumored." It's RUMOURED, dammit! I got the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara for $117 per night last night, then checked this morn just to see if they had gone way up, but found out it is SOLD OUT. So glad I got mine last night!! Thanks for the tip!!

plexi

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-17 00:02 by timbernardis.

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: May 16, 2019 23:04

Please Colour Plexi's Rumour

Date: May 16, 2019 23:10

CJFP

What about opening acts???

Burl's Creek, Canada (Sat, 29-Jun-2019): The Glorious Sons as well as The Beaches.

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: May 16, 2019 23:10

bv
schwonek
Will Miami be the last show ever?

Absolutely not. They have unfinished business in South America, Japan, Europe and other places. Take a look at the video Mick posted yesterday, it is a hint regarding their touring aim for the years to come.

Where is this video please?

Date: May 16, 2019 23:11

For what it's worth, there is still availability at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara on various sites, but the prices have jumped up quite a bit!

Date: May 16, 2019 23:12

2014Slayer

I got the Hyatt in Santa Clara too!!!! smiling smiley

Date: May 16, 2019 23:14

sarahunwin

Where is this video please?

Here: [iorr.org] .

Posted by: Mr Jimmy ()
Date: May 16, 2019 23:16

sarahunwin
2014Slayer

I got the Hyatt in Santa Clara too!!!! smiling smiley

Me too Sarah!

What's your favourite flavour?...........Cherry Red!!

Date: May 16, 2019 23:16

timbernardis
sarahunwin
Avatar is sold out. I got the Hyatt near Levi's Stadium.

Silver cloud in seattle is really expensive!

Thanks BV and everyone at IORR for the rumored dates - I got all my hotels booked last night and now get to go to the first two shows and the last five shows!! So happy and excited. smiling smiley

There u go again with "rumored." It's RUMOURED, dammit! I got the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara for $117 per night last night, then checked this morn just to see if they had gone way up, but found out it is SOLD OUT. So glad I got mine last night!!

See you there Plexi and that’s no rumour!

plexi

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 30

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1981
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home