Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 30
Re: No Filter Tour USA/Canada 2019
Posted by: JN99 ()
Date: May 18, 2019 01:20

timbernardis
I just found the best price of all at Tickpick, then started checking the other sites people have mentioned on this page, but when I tried to go back to Tickpick, suddenly row 7 in sec 536 is just GONE, no matter which browser I try nor even on my cell phone. Are the tix still there, well, according to TM, they are.

What do I do to get this back?

plexi

I still see them - try refreshing the graphic and then clicking that section in the map.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: May 18, 2019 01:44

Somehow, they appeared again. I got 6 in that row! Now, here's my strategy -- buy the cheapest in the highest row in the section that way we are in, and just have one of our five year olds sit on one of our laps or switch them back and forth so we have 7 persons in 6 seats. What u think?

plexi

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: May 18, 2019 01:46

timbernardis
Somehow, they appeared again. I got 6 in that row! Now, here's my strategy -- buy the cheapest in the highest row in the section that way we are in, and just have one of our five year olds sit on one of our laps or switch them back and forth so we have 7 persons in 6 seats. What u think?

plexi

YES. Truly, I see it being fantastic.
The screens are HUGE as you know, far enough back, the 5 year olds will always have a memory of it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-18 01:47 by 35love.

Date: May 18, 2019 01:51

35love
timbernardis

plexi

The screens are HUGE as you know, far enough back, the 5 year olds will always have a memory of it.

but my brother was wondering if, in that section of 536, if we would be able to see the screens because we are right about dead even with the stage.

plexi

Date: May 18, 2019 01:54

timbernardis
35love
timbernardis

plexi

but my brother was wondering if, in that section of 536, if we would be able to see the screens because we are right about dead even with the stage.

plexi

Dude. You are now overthinking, and I am not stadium savvy to answer that question.
PSA on protective ear supplies for kids.
Whatever you decide, be at peace.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-18 01:55 by 35love.

Date: May 18, 2019 02:04

AH HA HA!!!

DONE! For $1,905 total including the one ticket in row 35 for $201 for which we will use our strategy of the kiddie-winkie sitting on our laps. Just cleared it with her mother!

272.15 per ticket, on average, out the door.

Done! Now we can celebrate with our kids, grandkids, son in law, brother, sister in law, their kids in one happy celebration!!!

PLEXI !!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-18 03:20 by timbernardis.

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: May 18, 2019 02:13

Plexi - FYI. US StubHub customer service # is 1-866-788-2482. Maybe they can help you find 7 tickets together

Date: May 18, 2019 02:20

timbernardis
AH HA HA!!!

DONE! For $1,905 total including the one ticket in row 35 for $201 for which we will use our strategy of the kiddie-winkie of sitting on our laps. Just cleared it with her mother!

272.15 per ticket, on average, out the door.

Done! Now we can celebrate with our kids, grandkids, son in law, brother, sister in law, their kids in one happy celebration!!!

PLEXI !!!

Congrats Plexi!!!!

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 18, 2019 04:00

Well, that's a relief...maybe the thread can get back on track now.winking smiley

Congrats plexi. thumbs up

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: May 18, 2019 04:07

Bring on the tour!

Date: May 18, 2019 04:56

What shows are you going to Woz?

Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: May 18, 2019 06:55

Every tour since Licks I say "the ticket prices are just stupid, I'm not going this time" and then I go. Happened again. See ya'll in Jacksonville.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 18, 2019 07:42

Good job, plexi!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-18 07:52 by Topi.

Date: May 18, 2019 07:42

Hairball
Well, that's a relief...maybe the thread can get back on track now.winking smiley

Back on track? We’re selling tickets.

Date: May 18, 2019 07:49

But what help do they need, 1 glance at sexy Jagger in the NYT (!)
[www.nytimes.com]

Date: May 18, 2019 08:12

Hairball

You little bastard Hairball. LOL!

plexi

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 18, 2019 08:14

timbernardis
Hairball

You little bastard Hairball. LOL!

plexi

Glad you got it all sorted out!smiling smiley

Date: May 18, 2019 08:46

I ended up saving about $300 from what I originally had come up with. And if it weren't for my IORR family, I wouldn't have even known about TickPick. We help each other and have an unwritten code of honour amongst ourselves. We take care of our own. This is but one example.

plexi

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-18 09:33 by timbernardis.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: May 18, 2019 09:12

Glendale Pit for 442 - almost decent.

Posted by: cmc ()
Date: May 18, 2019 15:21

schwonek

I don't understand the Glendale prices. Glendale has been a bargain since the beginning.
Los Angeles is a short 6 hour drive from Phoenix. Why aren't Glendale prices higher due to demand from Southern California?

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: May 18, 2019 15:29

schwonek

Has been all along. The 3 shows with face value pits readily available were Glendale, Jacksonville and Landover. I understand the first two, am a bit puzzled by the third.

syrel

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: May 18, 2019 15:32

Just a tip if anyone wants to upgrade a ticket they bought before the postponement - it's quite easy to contact TM and get a refund for your original ticket and then buy a new one (assuming it is available). So I cancelled my left pit for Burl's Creek and immediately bought a right pit. Could help people who hastily bought platinum tickets earlier on. I read somewhere that you can cancel your original ticket up to 72 hours before the show (but I can't confirm that).

syrel

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 18, 2019 15:47

Philly Pit 1's seem to be available for face.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: May 18, 2019 15:56

I mentioned this on the Miami Concert thread-

A little bit of irony -

We have Lucky Dip Tix. The April 20 tour kick off date was my wife's birthday

The last date of the tour (YEAH!!) is my birthday, Aug 31, which is on a Saturday as well.

The stars are aligning correctly!!!

August 31 - Miami Weather it will be 90 degrees and very humid. Yes there will be chance of Rain. But it would be Thunder and lightening that would disrupt the concert

Also please keep in mind that in South Florida we have ocean breezes. So 90 degrees may be more pleasant here than say 95 degrees in Raleigh where the air is stagnant.

Posted by: Summergirl ()
Date: May 18, 2019 16:28

I also will be at the Hyatt Santa Clara....look forward to meeting others from this site...all part of the fun!

Date: May 18, 2019 16:44

Mr.DDDD, you seem to be from the Seattle area, need your advise...
I will fly in from Santa Barbara, landing in Seattle at 4:45...what is the fastest way to get to the hotel/stadium (Silver Cloud) from airport?

Thanks!

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: May 18, 2019 16:55

Summergirl
I will fly in from Santa Barbara, landing in Seattle at 4:45...what is the fastest way to get to the hotel/stadium (Silver Cloud) from airport?

Thanks!

Hi Summergirl. I live in Seattle, too. That time of day is rugged during the week. I would get on & stay on highway 99 north. its not the freeway, so there are stoplights & such but quicker than I5. There is an exit to the stadiums right at the beginning of the 99 tunnel that bypasses downtown. Plenty of signs. There is plenty of parking around the stadium but you will pay for it. if no car, there is a light rail from the airport that puts you right in the stadium zone. a few blocks walk to the hotel. in fact, the light rail is the quickest option & inexpensive. contact me if you have further questions, happy to help

Date: May 18, 2019 16:58

crholmstrom
Summergirl

Thanks!

Hi Summergirl. I live in Seattle, too. That time of day is rugged during the week. I would get on & stay on highway 99 north. its not the freeway, so there are stoplights & such but quicker than I5. There is an exit to the stadiums right at the beginning of the 99 tunnel that bypasses downtown. Plenty of signs. There is plenty of parking around the stadium but you will pay for it. if no car, there is a light rail from the airport that puts you right in the stadium zone. a few blocks walk to the hotel. in fact, the light rail is the quickest option & inexpensive. contact me if you have further questions, happy to help

Date: May 18, 2019 17:01

Thank you !! Sounds like the light rail is the best option.
Thanks again !! Hope to meet some folks from this site at the festivities.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: May 18, 2019 17:20

Summergirl
crholmstrom
Summergirl

Thanks!

thumbs up
What he said cool smiley
Assuming you have a car, Silver Cloud has great parking.
Light Rail is easy and quick if no car. Agree, I would avoid I-5 at that time of day.

I would switch up a bit from above if driving.. As Silver Cloud is on 1st Ave S., this may be a little quicker/easier.
When coming North on 1st ave, it will be an easy right turn into the hotel, can't miss it.
Per Google.. [www.google.com]

*edit
I see Light Rail it is... lucky you winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-18 17:22 by MisterDDDD.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 30

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1459
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home