Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526...LastNext
Current Page: 21 of 29
Re: OT: NFL 2017 season
Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: January 14, 2018 00:21

best nfl weekend of the year going finally. i suspect there will be at least 1 blowout & 1 upset. kind of ok not having a rooting interest this year. able just to relax & enjoy the games, which is just what the doctor ordered. literally. also, RIP Keith Jackson. the voices of i've heard my whole life announcing sports are being silenced. first Dick Enberg, now Mr. Jackson. at least they lived long lives. they are missed.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: January 14, 2018 00:59

crholmstrom
best nfl weekend of the year going finally. i suspect there will be at least 1 blowout & 1 upset. kind of ok not having a rooting interest this year. able just to relax & enjoy the games, which is just what the doctor ordered. literally. also, RIP Keith Jackson. the voices of i've heard my whole life announcing sports are being silenced. first Dick Enberg, now Mr. Jackson. at least they lived long lives. they are missed.
Definitely some great games this weekend. Looking forward to tonight for sure.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: January 14, 2018 01:57

After watching the first half of the ATL/PHI game, whoever "wins" it will get their asses handed to 'em by either MIN or NO.

Date: January 14, 2018 02:25

GasLightStreet
After watching the first half of the ATL/PHI game, whoever "wins" it will get their asses handed to 'em by either MIN or NO.

the current game is ok. not pretty but at least not a blowout. maybe NE should start the game with the bench to make it a little bit of a contest. hoping (probably in vain) for an upset. think the jaguars may make a game of it in pittsburgh tomorrow. the steelers seem like they have too much soap opera stuff going on. the late game tomorrow is a toss up, with a slight edge to the vikings because they are playing at home.

Date: January 14, 2018 02:35

This game looks like a joke so far.

Date: January 14, 2018 03:57

keefriff99

Looks like Tennessee may give a bit more of a game than New England was expecting.

Date: January 14, 2018 04:38

crholmstrom
keefriff99

Looks like Tennessee may give a bit more of a game than New England was expecting.
I was referring to Eagles/Falcons, lol.

I'd never say that about a Pats game no matter what.

Date: January 14, 2018 06:37

keefriff99
crholmstrom
keefriff99

I was referring to Eagles/Falcons, lol.

I'd never say that about a Pats game no matter what.
HOWEVER...I suppose I could have said that in retrospect winking smiley

Date: January 14, 2018 07:57

Pats/Titans game was a JOKE.

Date: January 14, 2018 13:38

GasLightStreet
Pats/Titans game was a JOKE.

Ya, unfortunately for Titans the Patriots woke up for their nap. Would luv to see Jaguars take out the Steelers today.

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: January 14, 2018 18:53

A little trivia.

8 Back up Quarterbacks have Replaced the starter sometime during the season and gone on to win the SuperBowl? No Bing or Google.

Date: January 14, 2018 19:05

virgil
A little trivia.

8 Back up Quarterbacks have Replaced the starter sometime during the season and gone on to win the SuperBowl? No Bing or Google.
Well I know Brady is one...looked up the others. Interesting list of people. Some all-time greats.

Date: January 14, 2018 21:16

Jags defense sure is mighty but Bortles scares me. Fournette going down is not a good thing. This could end up being a slobberknocker. Is too bad that the archetect of the defense, Gus Bradley, ended up getting let go before it all came together on the D side so well. That's 2 he's put together (Hawks & Jags) that turned out to be pretty stellar. Good omen for the Chargers next year.

Date: January 14, 2018 22:07

virgil
A little trivia.

Tom Brady.

Date: January 14, 2018 22:34

Schizo Pittsburgh showed up today! Finding ways to lose! The Landmass Between Georgia And Florida is kicking their ass!

Date: January 14, 2018 22:48

Cannot believe this game. Pittsburgh is all over the place.

Date: January 14, 2018 22:49

crholmstrom
Jags defense sure is mighty but Bortles scares me. Fournette going down is not a good thing. This could end up being a slobberknocker. Is too bad that the archetect of the defense, Gus Bradley, ended up getting let go before it all came together on the D side so well. That's 2 he's put together (Hawks & Jags) that turned out to be pretty stellar. Good omen for the Chargers next year.
Jags might win this one but Fournette being out is a critical loss if he can't play next week.

Date: January 14, 2018 23:16

Mike Tomlin is a joke

Date: January 14, 2018 23:42

Unbelievable. Next week is going to be fun as hell.

Date: January 15, 2018 00:20

Vikings looking real good. You betcha!

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: January 15, 2018 00:44

keefriffhard4life
Mike Tomlin is a joke

Absolutely agree, he had me fooled a few years back but I came around his clock management and decision making is atrocious.

I'm a Patriots fan and I don't like the way they match up against The Jaguars it's scary. That being said , I enjoy the Shit out of watching Pittsburgh lose more than the Patriots winning. So it will be a nervy AFC championship game next week.

Date: January 15, 2018 01:42

virgil
keefriffhard4life
Mike Tomlin is a joke

Absolutely agree, he had me fooled a few years back but I came around his clock management and decision making is atrocious.

I'm a Patriots fan and I don't like the way they match up against The Jaguars it's scary. That being said , I enjoy the Shit out of watching Pittsburgh lose more than the Patriots winning. So it will be a nervy AFC championship game next week.

The dark lord in the hoodie must appreciate the Jags. They play dirty.

Date: January 15, 2018 02:27

virgil
keefriffhard4life
Mike Tomlin is a joke

once the majority of "the chins" players retired it has exposed that tomlin makes bad decisions in games since the defense isn't carrying the team

Date: January 15, 2018 02:31

virgil
keefriffhard4life
Mike Tomlin is a joke

Jags make me super nervous.

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: January 15, 2018 02:39

It's not supposed to be easy. Bortles numbers weren't great but he was poised. If the Pats minimize turnovers they should be okay. Never gets old!!...hot smiley

Date: January 15, 2018 02:51

Saints/Vikings is a great goddamn game!

Date: January 15, 2018 03:10

That was beautiful!

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: January 15, 2018 04:05

Best second half of a playoff game perhaps ever. Wow!
Go Vikings! Would be cool to see them end up playing the SB at home!

Date: January 15, 2018 04:25

NO blow it on the road again. brees is now 1-5 in road playoff games

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: January 15, 2018 05:47

Wow, Saints snatch defeat from the sure jaws of victory!! That final play will haunt the Saints fans for decades to come. I truly hope that the rookie that missed the tackle on that play can put it in the past and play better next year.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526...LastNext
Current Page: 21 of 29

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1784
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home