Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...6869707172737475767778...LastNext
Current Page: 73 of 147
Re: New Rolling Stones studio album due out in 2016
Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: May 2, 2016 11:26

The Second Coming of Exile

October

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: May 2, 2016 11:27

desertblues68

October

i'm inclined to think that is hinting at a tour rather than an album, but who knows.

"fourteenth coming of exile"

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: May 2, 2016 12:03

Turner68
desertblues68

October

i'm inclined to think that is hinting at a tour rather than an album, but who knows.

I'd like to think both

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: May 2, 2016 12:17

Maindefender
Turner68
desertblues68

October

I'd like to think both

I hope new album and tour...but i think it's referring to Coachella.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-05-02 12:20 by KRiffhard.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: May 2, 2016 12:40

There is a record spinning on the turntable of the Facebook "October" announcement. They are working on a new album AND a tour. Judging by the music on the clip, they expect it to be as exciting as the 1972 release of Exile. May be we will not get a flexi, but there will be lots of hints to come out over the next few months, I am sure. Just keep your calendar open for Oct/Nov, there will be new Stones music in the air. Live that is. And canned.

Bjornulf

October 2016
Posted by: claudine ()
Date: May 2, 2016 10:58

Re: October 2016
Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: May 2, 2016 11:27

just saw that! we can assume that later this week there will be an official announcement!

i think these little teasers are mostly so that billionaires with birthday parties coming up know that the stones are available for hire.

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: May 2, 2016 13:15

Coaches last in October

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: May 2, 2016 13:52

mtaylor
Coaches last in October

What about Trains and motorcycles...
dont know what you mean with coaches last in October
jeroen

Date: May 2, 2016 14:06

corriecas
mtaylor
Coaches last in October

What about Trains and motorcycles...
dont know what you mean with coaches last in October
jeroen
Automatic spell check - should have been Coachella in October.
Roger Waters has also an October movie on Facebook, as well as Macca, Bob Dylan.

Re: October 2016
Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: May 2, 2016 14:09

Turner68
just saw that! we can assume that later this week there will be an official announcement!

i think these little teasers are mostly so that billionaires with birthday parties coming up know that the stones are available for hire.

Dont think it will be later this week. dont think we can assume that !!!
Jeroen

Posted by: jp.M ()
Date: May 2, 2016 15:28

...great,great news...!!!!

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: May 2, 2016 15:51

bv
There is a record spinning on the turntable of the Facebook "October" announcement. They are working on a new album AND a tour. Judging by the music on the clip, they expect it to be as exciting as the 1972 release of Exile. May be we will not get a flexi, but there will be lots of hints to come out over the next few months, I am sure. Just keep your calendar open for Oct/Nov, there will be new Stones music in the air. Live that is. And canned.

Manna from Heaven smileys with beer

Date: May 2, 2016 15:54

bv

Many thanks BV!! smileys with beer

Posted by: wicked67 ()
Date: May 2, 2016 16:10

the video is the announcement that there will be at Coachella!Also waters, dylan, young, who etc. etc. they did the same video...

Posted by: georgelicks ()
Date: May 2, 2016 16:14

I said it about a month ago: the rumour is a DOUBLE album, one album of blues covers and one album of new stuff, release date late October, single release on late September, Clapton is on one or two tracks, more guests are expected on the blues album (Jeff Beck, Gary Clark among others)

Date: May 2, 2016 16:17

georgelicks
I said it about a month ago: the rumour is a DOUBLE album, one album of blues covers and one album of new stuff, release date late October, single release on late September, Clapton is on one or two tracks, more guests are expected on the blues album (Jeff Beck, Gary Clark among others)

...would be a dream come true! thumbs up

Date: May 2, 2016 16:21

Date: May 2, 2016 16:24

Rolling Stones october, Roger Waters october, The who october, Bob Dylan october, todos new album??? no festival in Coachella tis video...

Posted by: Harlem Shuffler ()
Date: May 2, 2016 16:34

georgelicks
Thanks, georgelicks. If the rumour turns out to be correct the new album will be like Exile as it's also a double.
Haven't we all been informed previously of similarities with a new Stones album and EOMS?

Date: May 2, 2016 16:45

Harlem Shuffler
georgelicks
Thanks, georgelicks. If the rumour turns out to be correct the new album will be like Exile as it's also a double.
Haven't we all been informed previously of similarities with a new Stones album and EOMS?

They did it in 2005 smiling bouncing smiley:
"It's probably the closest that Mick and I have worked together since Exile on Main Street. Which says it all" Keith Richards, August 2005

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-05-02 16:47 by KRiffhard.

Posted by: Harlem Shuffler ()
Date: May 2, 2016 17:51

KRiffhard
Harlem Shuffler
georgelicks

"It's probably the closest that Mick and I have worked together since Exile on Main Street. Which says it all" Keith Richards, August 2005[/quote

Well,you might be pleased with the result, KRiffhard...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-05-02 17:53 by Harlem Shuffler.

Date: May 2, 2016 18:03

Harlem Shuffler
KRiffhard
Harlem Shuffler
georgelicks

"It's probably the closest that Mick and I have worked together since Exile on Main Street. Which says it all" Keith Richards, August 2005[/quote

Did they, Mick and Keith, work very close together on EOMS?

Date: May 2, 2016 18:30

Harlem Shuffler
KRiffhard
Harlem Shuffler
georgelicks

...not really!

Posted by: pepganzo ()
Date: May 2, 2016 18:36

Finally a new Sticky topic.
Very good news. I hope for a double album!

Posted by: mailexile67 ()
Date: May 2, 2016 19:13

Thanks a lot Bjornulf...Can't wait!!!!smileys with beer

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: May 2, 2016 19:44

Studios:
-John Henry
-British Grove
-Metropolis
-Snake Ranch

The list seems to be getting longer.

Date: May 2, 2016 19:51

jlowe
Studios:
-John Henry
-British Grove
-Metropolis
-Snake Ranch

The list seems to be getting longer.

...and what about the producer?!
- Don Was
- Chris Kimsey
- Jack White
- Carl Falk
- Steve Jordan
grinning smiley

Date: May 2, 2016 21:20

Speaking to BANG Showbiz, Tyrone Wood said: "I've heard snippets of the album, yes, it's amazing. It's different - I can't say different how, cause I wouldn't want to ruin it - but it's good."

"It was just before Christmas that we started doing a new album. Then we went and did shows in South America, so we're still very much on. I can't say much but there are a lot of different things on this album" MJ

"That’s in the can – although it might be a surprise to people, and I can’t say any more than that right now" KR

’Different'...'surprise'...what do you think about it?

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 2, 2016 21:29

...it brings back good memories of B2B !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...6869707172737475767778...LastNext
Current Page: 73 of 147

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2170
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home