Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...122123124125126127128129130131132...LastNext
Current Page: 127 of 168
Re: The Rolling Stones live in 2015
Posted by: Amy340 ()
Date: March 20, 2015 00:14

The only thing on the BST Twitter was the set list picture for #ThrowbackThursday, nothing more was tweeted.

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: March 20, 2015 00:16

Hairball
This has become quite the debacle....not the best way to start a new tour for the multitude of loyal fans,

Somebody should be fired (or at least shown the blade).

If, by midnight Hawaii time, there is no announcement, then the word of the day is "inauspicious":

INAUSPICIOUS
Synonyms: baleful, dire, direful, doomy, foreboding, ill, ill-boding, ominous, menacing, minatory, portentous, sinister, threatening

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-20 00:16 by bleedingman.

Posted by: massmick ()
Date: March 20, 2015 00:22

welshphil
Any chance of some constructive comments ,??

we ate them all...its been a long tedious day....construction workers usually quit around 3pm....

Posted by: Straycat13 ()
Date: March 20, 2015 00:23

thanks, bv

Posted by: stones2000 ()
Date: March 20, 2015 00:27

bv
Rule number one:
Read this page. The IORR NEWS. It will tell you everything that is important. It is editorial, i.e. it is not filled with smalltalk:

[www.iorr.org]

Rule number two:
Read the Tour Dates 2015 pages. They are updated at all times. They do also have info about WHAT is changed, when it changed, and how to get tickets:

[www.iorr.org]

Rule number three:
For all the smalltalk and any last minute comments coming in, please see the Tour 2015 talks on the IORR forum. Just use the link on the NEWS pages, bringing you directly to page 123, or use the link below, bringing you directly to page 126, or just use any other link and then select the "Goto Page To" link for the last/highest page number. Then read page by page backwards. It is not that many posts per day really. This is the link to the forum thread for the 2015 tour page 126 as of late afternoon Thursday March 19:

[www.iorr.org]

The above thread is actually the 2nd 2015 tour thread, and if I did open a new one now, it would be 10 pages long by tomorrow.

Rule number four:
Patience. They are running late. Someone is sweating and working hard. No use of blaming anyone. They are not happy with the delay, but we will get the confirmation soon. I wish I had an e-mail service to alert all IORR members, I probably do, but I need to look into it. Meanwhile, just visit IORR on a regular basis, following the above three links.

PS. This is a reprint of something I posted on the "A REQUEST To BV" thread. I am still here. It's just that there is nothing to say. They are not ready. Probably a rookie mistake, but let them sweat abit and work on it, we will get the announcement soon, and we will be the first to hear it.

Thanks, bv! I was getting nervous, and wondering what you had to say about the delay

Date: March 20, 2015 00:30

bleedingman
Hairball
This has become quite the debacle....not the best way to start a new tour for the multitude of loyal fans,

Somebody should be fired (or at least shown the blade).

If, by midnight Hawaii time, there is no announcement, then the word of the day is "inauspicious":

INAUSPICIOUS
Synonyms: baleful, dire, direful, doomy, foreboding, ill, ill-boding, ominous, menacing, minatory, portentous, sinister, threatening

wow....panic attack aye?
relax...it aint that bad....deep breaths

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: March 20, 2015 00:37

Cancelled, 15 concerts in London instead, amongst it BST

Date: March 20, 2015 00:41

spunky
Ronnie is in London playing at the Roundhouse tonight.
Just met Ronnie, London it is. US too complicated and Charlie got upset

Posted by: welshphil ()
Date: March 20, 2015 00:43

Have reserved hotels in Pittsburgh ,Milwaukee and Kansas City . Have booked annual leave , now just need dates confirmed , to book flight from the U.K. ...Oh the wait !!!!!

Date: March 20, 2015 00:43

mtaylor

Yeah right eye rolling smiley. I mean I'm sorry. I don't wanna be rude. But seriously, am I really supposed to believe that? smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-20 00:45 by stones2000.

Date: March 20, 2015 00:46

stones2000
mtaylor

Yeah right eye rolling smiley
Bill W said: You want me, then London it is

Date: March 20, 2015 00:46

[youtu.be]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-20 00:49 by Straycat13.

Posted by: Fredluvzstones ()
Date: March 20, 2015 00:47

Thanks for the update Bjornulf!

Posted by: micwer ()
Date: March 20, 2015 00:49

Thanks for the update bv

Date: March 20, 2015 00:56

mtaylor
stones2000
mtaylor

Ok, but how does that mean the US tour is cancelled? Bv just said that there was just a slight delay. Maybe there will be England shows later, but not in place of the US tour

No satisfaction Thursday for anxious Rolling Stones fans
Posted by: open-g ()
Date: March 20, 2015 00:56

Orlando rock and roll fans were hoping for great news today that they'd finally get some long overdue 'Satisfaction' with the return of the legendary Rolling Stones Band to O-town. Speculation on this mornings announcement (#SatisfactionThursday) had been buzzing about on social media platforms and news sites for days but never came ( as of 12:45 PM EST). Reportedly an un-named spokeswoman for the band stated "there will be no official announcement today". Many news outlets across the USA have cited issues with ticketing as the reason for the delay in solidifying the tour dates. It appears that #SatisfactionThursday is now officially a bust for deflated Rolling Stones fans this afternoon. Stonesnews.com a site for Rolling Stones fans tweeted "stonesnews-com @stonesnews_com @OrlandoDish @MickJagger @RollingStones No Panic! :-) There will be an announcement."

The British band which began in 1962 has remained top of their game touring all over globe the past year stopping briefly to mourn the loss of front-man Mick Jagger's girlfriend fashion designer L'Wren. Although they have been actively touring across the globe the Stones have not stopped in Orlando since 1997. This rumored 2015 North America tour is set to include 17 stops including Orlando's pride and joy, the newly renovated Citrus Bowl. The Citrus Bowl which now has the capacity to seat 70,000 fans will reportedly house this epic show, which is sure to be sold out in minutes. Fans hope to be able to see the legendary band including lead singer Mick Jagger,Keith Richards,Charlie Watts, and Ronnie Wood on a stop here in central Florida 2015. Keep an eye out for updates as things can change in an instant!

[www.axs.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-20 01:05 by open-g.

Date: March 20, 2015 01:03

It's just a kiss away

Bye, bye, kissaway Thurs...

[youtu.be]

Date: March 20, 2015 01:03

mtaylor
spunky
Ronnie is in London playing at the Roundhouse tonight.
Just met Ronnie, London it is. US too complicated and Charlie got upset

oh look...another monkey flew from my ass

Date: March 20, 2015 01:07

stones2000
mtaylor
stones2000
mtaylor

Ok, but how does that mean the US tour is cancelled? Bv just said that there was just a slight delay. Maybe there will be England shows later, but not in place of the US tour

2000....just light fun....dont panic...have a quaalude(do they still make those?)...lorazapam then....u will get to rock
i feel bad for funnin ya...so...you got any bootlegs?....if we can figger out how to get your info to me Ill mail you some treats.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-20 01:40 by massmick.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: March 20, 2015 01:07

Straycat13
It's just a kiss away

[youtu.be]

Still very much Thursday here on the west coast where the tour will commence...
Not even quittin' time yet.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: March 20, 2015 01:24

For anyone in the Columbus, Ohio area, Fox/10 News airing at 10 pm will have an interview with
me on The Rolling Stones and the fans, related to my book! I won't be able to see it--am out of state--
lemme know how it goe, okay? I'm maybe 5 minutes or a little longer.

The interviewer was frustrated with us that the announcement didn't come out. I told him not
to worry, that the Ohio Stadium date was fairly solid. Hope I'm right. cool smiley

~"Love is Strong"~

Date: March 20, 2015 01:25

Personally, I am holding out hope for a "Sweet 16" winter arena tour in the winter. This is just me being wishful (free Happy Hour in area courtesy Dave from Dayton's sister Betty who all of the sudden I like a lot more after a few or four too many drinks) . Since this is from my MBA program, I am actually showing a business plan to several professors (some whom I had 20 years ago) and they think it is not a bad idea. One of them even got high he said at a Stones show.

Anyway, we are thinking that perhaps they are doing these marketsin 2015 knowing in the back of their mind they will visit the 2013 markets again in 2016.
Having a marketing background, I could see the T Shirts having 16 tounges with things like chocolate, candy etc.... the "Sweet16" theme.

Anyway, I think a 2016 Sweet Sixteen Tour of the Americas would go as follows:

Opening night-
2x Boston
2x Philadelphia
2x Chicago
1x Miami
1x Charlotte
1x Viva Las Vegas
2x Staples
1x TOronto
4x MSG

After MSG back across to Wembley for 2x.

Posted by: bigpond ()
Date: March 20, 2015 01:28

MisterDDDD
Straycat13
It's just a kiss away

[youtu.be]

Still very much Thursday here on the west coast where the tour will commence...
Not even quittin' time yet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2-A8N63ARck smileys with beer

Posted by: tauk ()
Date: March 20, 2015 01:46

FormerPromoMan
MisterDDDD
fadeaway13
I SWEAR IF ALL THIS HYPE WAS FOR A BLODDY CONTEST IM BLOWING A GASKET

Hi,
My real name is Gasket,.. Mike Gasket... pleased to meet you.

>grinning smiley<
I swear if you guys don't stop these shenanigans I'm going to blow a 50 amp fuse! smiling smiley
Sorry for the lame lyrics quote. I usually try to keep my mediocre comments to myself but we're just killin' time here, right? or it's killin' us.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-20 03:23 by tauk.

Posted by: ROPS ()
Date: March 20, 2015 01:52

Rumors in FB,tour may be cancelled,lets hope its all BS.......

"You know who l am, say it"

Posted by: nonfilter ()
Date: March 20, 2015 01:52

Would be amazingly cool if The Roots were replaced by The Stones on Fallon tonight and announced their dates at 11:59. Shame I ain't their PR guy.

[www.non-filters.com]

Date: March 20, 2015 01:56

If the tour gets cancelled then I am not going

Posted by: custom55 ()
Date: March 20, 2015 01:59

ROPS
Rumors in FB,tour may be cancelled,lets hope its all BS.......
They are promoting a contest to win a trip so I think FB rumors are BS.

[www.justakissaway.rocks]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-20 02:01 by custom55.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: March 20, 2015 02:03

On Wednesday night, Nashville, Tenn., TV station WKRN-2 reported that "an issue with the nationwide promoter's ticketing" is shifting the tour announcement to a date later than Thursday. ........... [www.indystar.com]

Posted by: ohotos ()
Date: March 20, 2015 02:08

jumpontopofmebaby
If the tour gets cancelled then I am not going
Me neither. Thanks for the tip!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...122123124125126127128129130131132...LastNext
Current Page: 127 of 168

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2382
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50