Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 58
Re: Rolling Stones in Germany
Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: June 24, 2013 18:30

I guess the dates will be confirmed in late August or early September at the earliest.

Posted by: Karlos123 ()
Date: June 24, 2013 18:32

If we look at the current US tour, we would have to wait for a confirmation til late September. grinning smiley

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 24, 2013 18:45

I think the rumors make sense. Looks like the expected european Tour in the autumn.

3x Germany and before/thereafter maybe 3x BeNeLux, 3x France, 3x Spain, 3x Eastern Europe, 3x Scandinavia, 3x UK.
Timeframe maybe from 11th Oct. to 15th Dec. with announcement in Sept.

Makes all in all 21 dates, the same as the current US-Tour + the 3 UK dates ......

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-27 12:25 by Irix.

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: June 24, 2013 21:45

I'm not free November 24th....Jake Bugg

Re: What's next? More shows in 2013-2014?
Posted by: MAF ()
Date: June 25, 2013 01:41

okay, rumours and Information so far for November 2013 in Europe:

Berlin 2x, O2 World
possible on 11.-15. 18.-22.
www.o2world-berlin.de/Events/11/2013.html

Munich 1x, Olympiahalle
possible on 15.-17. 21.-30.
[www.olympiapark.de][start]=1356994800&tx_event_pi4[stop]=1388530800&tx_event_pi5[m]=1356994800

23. Nov. Amsterdam, Ziggodome (I expect more shows).
www.ziggodome.nl/agenda/

OT: Now that N. America is over
Posted by: EG1964 ()
Date: June 25, 2013 06:17

The excitement over the past year, the waiting, the disbelief they are coming at all. The 2012 shows, PPV, the waiting in 2013. Finally, announced.. the ticket shock... the scramble for 85 dollar tickets, the upgrades, the stories of half sold arena's...etc..... whatever side of the fence your on, the fact is, this band is still AMAZING!!! Yes, we are hard on them, yes, we dont always like the setlist but in 2013 the Stone's proved to America they ARE simply the best. Once again, they raised the bar! Doesnt matter what you paid, dosent matter how some think they ripped off fans...they showed up EVERY NIGHT...and played thier hearts out... from Keith with you got the silver, to Micks harmonica on Midnight Rambler,to Ronnies excellence, and to Charlies great beats holding it all together.... they played. Mick Taylor THANK YOU!!! Whatever you paid, they played their hearts out... GREAT TOUR!!! I am so blessed to see both shows in Philly..42 and 43 for me. I dont care about setlists... I love them all... yes I love Miss you, I usually bitch about SMU, but when I see it live, I am nuts. I watched every thread here, thank you all for building my excitement up to the Philly shows, thanks for the videos, reports, BV... amazing photos. Sorry, I miss them already... I will take Miss You,live over ANYTHING another band could play. This band is soooo special and its all we love and hate... thats the way THEY want it!!! So, now what? Back to hoping they do a record and comeback???? Well, I suggest we all take a deep breath and give thanks to the BOYS for defying all odds and expectaions... again.

Thank you ROLLING STONES!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!! KICK ASS IN GLASBURY and REALLY REALLY REALLY KICK ASS AT HYDE PARK!!! God Bless you all... and GOD BLESS THE ROLLING STONES!!! WOW, F&CKING WOW... YOU KICKED AMERICA'S ASS... AGAIN!

PS: My grammar, spelling sucks... sorry! But the pic of Keith smoking a cig/fag with smoke around him says it all!!! The coolest,and the ultimate... I GOT IT!!!!

GO ENGLAND!!!

Re: OT: Now that N. America is over
Posted by: Fixembones ()
Date: June 25, 2013 06:26

Thank you and please please please keep on rolling. Don't stop playing.

Date: June 25, 2013 06:43

stonesone

Date: June 25, 2013 06:46

file:///C:/Users/Eric/Pictures/stonesone.png

Date: June 25, 2013 07:52

Whatever they decide to do after this 50th anniversary year is over is OK by me. I would love a new album, but I am not going to press them about it anymore. Just the fact that they came back for us fans is enough for me. I am proud to have been part of that great crusade to see them return to the ring. They delivered a KO in my book. Anymore is just frosting on the cake.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: June 25, 2013 13:49

thank you so much glimmers for all of these great live shows this time around !!! we are so lucky after all of these years to still have the joy of the greatest rock and roll band in the world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: June 25, 2013 13:55

Come to Budapest!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: June 25, 2013 14:04

They will play the 3 dates in England and then Mick will manage the "mastering" of the "guest/duets tracks" from this short tour, which they will package up and set a release date, it will sell well to both fans of the Stones and to the fans of the guests..... and then they will announce tour dates in South America, China and Australia and New Zealand. After that they will come back and cover territory in North America which the skipped this time, and then they will head over to take care of most of their European fans in Holland, Germany, Italy, Hungary, etc etc etc.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-25 14:10 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: June 25, 2013 14:12

Conversely, they could just call it a day at Hyde Park.. which would have a kind of symmetry to it all.

I'm not sure Charlie would want a long haul.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: June 25, 2013 14:17

And no matter what happens people will keep trying to be the one who "predicted it".... people have been trying to "PREDICT IT" FOR 40 YEARS ... and for 40 years people have been wrong, The Stones have kept rolling and all those people saying they were done were wrong, not that any of them will admit it... YET... people keep trying to be the one who might get it right. I guess people keep making the prediction so later they can say "I CALLED IT!!! I GOT IT RIGHT, I SAID THIS!!"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-25 14:18 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: novica ()
Date: June 25, 2013 15:38

Come to Budapest!!!!!!!!
let's not forget Belgrade as well !spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

although ,Budapest would be just fine !!!

Posted by: alimente ()
Date: June 25, 2013 15:58

Max'sKansasCity
And no matter what happens people will keep trying to be the one who "predicted it".... people have been trying to "PREDICT IT" FOR 40 YEARS ... and for 40 years people have been wrong, The Stones have kept rolling and all those people saying they were done were wrong, not that any of them will admit it... YET... people keep trying to be the one who might get it right. I guess people keep making the prediction so later they can say "I CALLED IT!!! I GOT IT RIGHT, I SAID THIS!!"

Yeah, people do this, people do that, but we're so lucky to have YOU to tell us how it really is.

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: June 25, 2013 16:51

Now I'll go back to work.

Posted by: ChrisM ()
Date: June 25, 2013 18:23

EG1964
Were you attempting to upload pics from this location on your hard drive?

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: June 25, 2013 18:35

ChrisM
EG1964
Were you attempting to upload pics from this location on your hard drive?

I thought it was a beautiful shot really...nicely composed...

Date: June 25, 2013 18:42

GravityBoy
Conversely, they could just call it a day at Hyde Park.. which would have a kind of symmetry to it all.

Yes, it would be fitting to bow out at Hyde Park. Goin back to set things right! This time around they will be in tune!spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: ronkeith72 ()
Date: June 25, 2013 18:51

well put my friend but not too worry, MSG, FLA, Georgia, the Carolina, TX shows still to follow and perhaps it will be Aloha time in Honolulu at XMAS...smiling smiley If I had to take my guess, they will continue to do shows at a manageable pace into 2014 so the fun will certainly continue.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: June 25, 2013 19:30

now that the u.s.a.tour is over , i am sad! i want more rolling stones .

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: June 25, 2013 19:40

Chewing gum proves that motion does not always equal progress.

Posted by: Dreamer ()
Date: June 25, 2013 19:46

GravityBoy

They could.
I'm not sure Mick wants to keep counting with KR...but hey; I would lie to my mother!

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: June 25, 2013 19:47

From BV comment on Phil 2'nd show:

The show ended at 11:28pm, lasting for more than two and a half hours. As we walked out into the warm Philly night, fans around me talked about 72, 75, 89 and so on. Great numbers for US Stones fans, great tours, great years, great memories. Now we can talk about 13 as well. And the good news for Stones fans across the world are yes, they will do more after a break of three months or so, more more more, no worries, even Europe as it seems!

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: June 25, 2013 19:50

Just a question: would their ticket sales and prices hurt their chances of coming back to the US? I know someone that works for Livenation that said they passed on the tour because the prices were so outlandish (as we all said as well). Now obviously the Stones got paid, and its not like the shows were empty come showtime, but would people want to take a chance on this again or would everyone pass over the offer if they decided to come back, seeing what happened over the last two months. Or, does it seem desperate if the Stones come back and drastically lower their prices.

Date: June 25, 2013 19:53

TheGreek
now that the u.s.a.tour is over , i am sad! i want more rolling stones .

Time for them to head to the studio.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: June 25, 2013 19:58

mtaylor
From BV comment on Phil 2'nd show:

The show ended at 11:28pm, lasting for more than two and a half hours. As we walked out into the warm Philly night, fans around me talked about 72, 75, 89 and so on. Great numbers for US Stones fans, great tours, great years, great memories. Now we can talk about 13 as well. And the good news for Stones fans across the world are yes, they will do more after a break of three months or so, more more more, no worries, even Europe as it seems!

Thanks, had missed this, seems I can go to HP/1 and then save some cash for Paris in the fall then ;-)

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: June 25, 2013 20:29

RollingFreak
Just a question: would their ticket sales and prices hurt their chances of coming back to the US? I know someone that works for Livenation that said they passed on the tour because the prices were so outlandish (as we all said as well). Now obviously the Stones got paid, and its not like the shows were empty come showtime, but would people want to take a chance on this again or would everyone pass over the offer if they decided to come back, seeing what happened over the last two months. Or, does it seem desperate if the Stones come back and drastically lower their prices.

If the setlist stays the same, I wont go.
If the prices stay the same, I wont go.

Let's talk about the alternative... The Stones come back and do a tour for their FANS.. Stadiums in the fall. Tickets are $1000 for the first 10 rows, $600 for the next 20 rows, $250 for close lowers and floors, $150 for close upper deck and further away lowers, and $50 for less desirable seats. And since we're in my dreamworld at the moment... the stage is IN THE ROUND, they spend more money on PA than lighting, screen and stupid animated videos combined. They open every show with Little Queenie and end with the Last Time.

BOOM!

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 58

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1531
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home