Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 6 of 8
Re: All Eyes Now On October!
Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: August 19, 2012 23:51

I want's (what kind of a word is that?) MSSR50:s predicitions too. I would be totally lost without them. MSSR50:s advice are a leading light in a Rolling Stones world of obscurity. Jeppe, have you ever tried anger management?

Date: August 20, 2012 00:36

Since I started posting here I have learnt by reading all these comments that there are three things a fanboy never should forget, namely:

1) Take the meds.
2) Smoke (whatever you are smoking).
3) Drink the Kool-Aid (whatever that is).

So, whatever you do: Don't forget those three things. At least once a day!

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: August 20, 2012 00:54

Stoneage
I want's (what kind of a word is that?)

it's the possessive of want, similar to saying "me wants it."

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: August 20, 2012 04:59

StonesTod
Stoneage
I want's (what kind of a word is that?)

it's the possessive of want, similar to saying "me wants it."

Quite right.

[thepowergoats.com]

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: August 20, 2012 06:03

StonesTod
JumpinJeppeFlash
Now, take your medication and go to bed, then go away from here forever, no one want´s your stupid predictions about things that never will happen.

i agree he should take whatever meds are needed. but let him go to bed on his own acccord. and i want's his stupid predictions about things that never will happen.

I want's it too!

Date: August 20, 2012 11:25

Bliss
DandelionPowderman
Dig up some more dreams, Revvy, be it "Two Trains", SNL, July 12 or Rocktober winking smiley

I am quite sure it isn't Revvy - the Rev is in Australia, where October is springtime, and I do not think they celebrate Halloween. All references point to the US.

Of course it's Revvy.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: August 20, 2012 15:11

Why does this person keep making these threads?

Date: August 21, 2012 06:09

MingSubu

Because MightyRollin50 is a placed Stones advocate here to attempt to make people feel like/think the Stones "care"?

Posted by: Angus MacBagpipe ()
Date: August 21, 2012 08:08

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
MingSubu

Because MightyRollin50 is a placed Stones advocate here to attempt to make people feel like/think the Stones "care"?

I think you got that right - dropping hints, trying to stir up excitement, but unwittingly annoying some people in the process.

He (or she) is some sort of insider or employee of the org. But it IS interesting to read MR50's posts for that very reason.

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: August 21, 2012 08:12

I stopped following this thread weeks ago...I'm not sure why it's grown to 6 pages.

Posted by: stonesnow ()
Date: August 21, 2012 08:36

Angus MacBagpipe
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
MingSubu

I think you got that right - dropping hints, trying to stir up excitement, but unwittingly annoying some people in the process.

He (or she) is some sort of insider or employee of the org. But it IS interesting to read MR50's posts for that very reason.

It certainly seems that way. Every post seems to be pushing the same single-minded agenda and reads like a PR brochure... for The Rolling Stones, Inc. I've noticed MightyRS50 never seems to take any interest in any other threads aside from the ones he/she initiates, which all have that same reassuringly optimistic, even corporate tone about them. And that username, so dated, only good for about 12 months,...as if to serve a limited-time public relations purpose...hmmmmm....

Posted by: Juniorjackflash ()
Date: August 21, 2012 14:30

MightyStonesStillRollin50
Rocky Dijon
You missed the anniversary celebration? It was amazing. They actually walked the red carpet and posed for photos together. Best of all, they never played a note of music. It was like the SHINE A LIGHT premiere all over again except this time Ronnie didn't go off the rails with a teenage Russian prostitute.

Have you seen his new girlfriend? Think she is in her twenties. Damn fine catch for a senior citizen.

MSSRA50 / Thewatchman / i thought you admitted you were a womam?! Or you a man again now? Whatever happened to the unveiling of the watchman - you're a little insane, and it is a bit disconcerting

Posted by: Juniorjackflash ()
Date: August 21, 2012 14:33

stonesnow
Angus MacBagpipe
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
MingSubu

It certainly seems that way. Every post seems to be pushing the same single-minded agenda and reads like a PR brochure... for The Rolling Stones, Inc. I've noticed MightyRS50 never seems to take any interest in any other threads aside from the ones he/she initiates, which all have that same reassuringly optimistic, even corporate tone about them. And that username, so dated, only good for about 12 months,...as if to serve a limited-time public relations purpose...hmmmmm....

JESUS dont over=think this - he/she is just a wierdo, he has no role within the stones

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: August 21, 2012 14:55

stonesnow
Angus MacBagpipe
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
MingSubu

I doubt it. You would too, if you were around when he was posting his alarmingly disturbed "Sons of Beatles" threads.

Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: August 21, 2012 17:32

stonesnow
Angus MacBagpipe
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
MingSubu

MightyStonesStillRollin50 did say a few months ago that his job is that of a promoter or he works in the promoting business, which is essentially what he does when he comes here.

Posted by: stonesnow ()
Date: August 21, 2012 18:51

Juniorjackflash
stonesnow
Angus MacBagpipe
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
MingSubu

JESUS dont over=think this - he/she is just a wierdo, he has no role within the stones

No, it's STONESNOW--you must have me confused with some other poster.

Date: August 21, 2012 20:40

tatters
stonesnow
Angus MacBagpipe
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
MingSubu

I doubt it. You would too, if you were around when he was posting his alarmingly disturbed "Sons of Beatles" threads.

Leave it to you to interrupt my vacation, tatters!

Listen, you knucklehead, any promoter worth a salt would leap for the opportunity to promote a coming together of the sons of the Beatles. It would be the music event of the century. And wouldn't hurt the Beatles sacred legacy one bit. It would make a lot of people very rich, and more importantly, it would bring immeasurable joy to millions around the world. It's a no-brainer!

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: August 21, 2012 20:51

tatters
stonesnow
Angus MacBagpipe
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
MingSubu

Listen, you knucklehead, any promoter worth a salt would leap for the opportunity to promote a coming together of the sons of the Beatles. It would be the music event of the century. And wouldn't hurt the Beatles sacred legacy one bit. It would make a lot of people very rich, and more importantly, it would bring immeasurable joy to millions around the world. It's a no-brainer!

See? She/he's just a nutjob.
If he/she WAS a real PR person, then they'd be fired.
Just the same wacko posts, over and over again.

[thepowergoats.com]

Date: August 21, 2012 20:52

tatters
stonesnow
Angus MacBagpipe
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
MingSubu

And furthermore, if I could write the script they would open for the Stones, next tour!

Date: August 21, 2012 20:56

jamesfdouglas
tatters
stonesnow
Angus MacBagpipe
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
MingSubu

You wouldn't make it in the promotions business, kid.

Date: August 21, 2012 21:11

jamesfdouglas
tatters
stonesnow
Angus MacBagpipe
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
MingSubu

Just curious, do you think James McCartney is a nut job, too?

Date: August 25, 2012 02:37

The 50th birthday party was fantastic. A PR home run. But, the best is yet to come!

There is something magical and mysterious about the month of October. It fits "our" Rolling Stones perfectly.

We have a thing in my little village (nicknamed Sleepy Hollow) we call the 'Season of the Witch'. It begins on October 17 and runs through Halloween night. It is a time when sorcerers call up the "sleeping". Time to awaken the Stones!

Beware, the autumn winds shall soon be upon us! And so shall the Stones!

smileys with beer

Date: August 25, 2012 02:43

RiseofTheStones2012
The 50th birthday party was fantastic. A PR home run. But, the best is yet to come!

There is something magical and mysterious about the month of October. It fits "our" Rolling Stones perfectly.

We have a thing in my little village (nicknamed Sleepy Hollow) we call the 'Season of the Witch'. It begins on October 17 and runs through Halloween night. It is a time when sorcerers call up the "sleeping". Time to awaken the Stones!

Beware, the autumn winds shall soon be upon us! And so shall the Stones!

smileys with beer

Oh yeah, those sleeping tigers have awaken from their long slumber. The fun is just about to begin. Felt fall in the air this morning for the first time. smileys with beer

Posted by: memphiscats ()
Date: August 25, 2012 03:04

This thread is like the script for Sybil...

Did I say that?
No...I did!

smoking smiley

Date: August 25, 2012 03:09

MSSR50 seems to have found a friend in ROTS2012! Good for them!

Date: August 25, 2012 03:22

Stoneage
MSSR50 seems to have found a friend in ROTS2012! Good for them!

Just one big happy family.smileys with beer

Date: August 25, 2012 07:40

This is it, righ there:

any promoter worth a salt would leap for the opportunity to promote a coming together of the sons of the Beatles.

For one, NO PROMOTER that I've ever noticed has even farted this "opportunity". They all have brains. This MightyStonesStillRollin50 trog is beyond being a megalomaniac with constant nonsense.

Date: August 25, 2012 07:47

Stoneage
Welcome back, MSSR50. You're the man!

thumbs up

Date: August 25, 2012 08:12

RiseofTheStones2012... MightyStonesStillRollin50...TheWatchman...Etc...all one beef stroganoff...

Date: August 25, 2012 18:15

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
This is it, righ there:

any promoter worth a salt would leap for the opportunity to promote a coming together of the sons of the Beatles.

For one, NO PROMOTER that I've ever noticed has even farted this "opportunity". They all have brains. This MightyStonesStillRollin50 trog is beyond being a megalomaniac with constant nonsense.

You seem to not notice a lot. There is whole big world out there beyond the tip of your nose, my friend.smiling smiley

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 6 of 8

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1230
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home