Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678
Current Page: 8 of 8
Re: All Eyes Now On October!
Date: August 29, 2012 04:16

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
MightyStonesStillRollin50
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
This is it, righ there:

any promoter worth a salt would leap for the opportunity to promote a coming together of the sons of the Beatles.

For one, NO PROMOTER that I've ever noticed has even farted this "opportunity". They all have brains. This MightyStonesStillRollin50 trog is beyond being a megalomaniac with constant nonsense.

You seem to not notice a lot. There is whole big world out there beyond the tip of your nose, my friend.smiling smiley

Fortunately that whole big world does not include such tripe as that garbage Sons Of The Beatles...

There are forces at work as we speak that are working towards that end. Lots of roadblocks, but hopefully, someday, it becomes a reality. We shall see. smiling smiley

"As we speak"? Really? You had to say that?

I couldn't resist.

Date: September 11, 2012 01:59

I have decided to keep one eye on September, one eye on October, and one eye on November. And do a juggling act at the same time.

Still we await the official announcement of the rumored November shows. The autumn winds are fast approaching. Just 11 days to autumn. The tension is building towards our next magic moment. Keep your eyes peeled.

Date: September 11, 2012 02:14

I have decided to keep one eye on September, one eye on October, and one eye on November. And do a juggling act at the same time.

With three eyes and four arms, no problem! I will be sure to let you know when something breaks.

Date: September 15, 2012 06:44

Quiz:

What Stones events take place on the following dates in October?

October 3
October 12
October 18

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-09-15 20:42 by MightyStonesStillRollin50.

Goto Page: Previous12345678
Current Page: 8 of 8

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1794
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home