Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 2 of 8
Re: All Eyes Now On October!
Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: August 15, 2012 06:02

I have an uncle who is friends with Lisa Fischer's cousin's babysitter. He said said not to make any plans for October.

Posted by: SweetThing ()
Date: August 15, 2012 06:03

Hope the Stones don't plan on starting a tour or recording new material this autumn.

I'm just not ready yet.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 15, 2012 06:05

.... yes that baby need it's mother...she needs to be home every night for that child

ROCKMAN

Date: August 15, 2012 07:58

Thanks Bjornulf .... I thought I best keep it tasteful...
Come on "Rockman", show us the MILF edition...

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 15, 2012 08:05

The Oedipus Edition has more class ....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: August 15, 2012 08:50

71Tele
I have an uncle who is friends with Lisa Fischer's cousin's babysitter. He said said not to make any plans for October.

that's good enough for me...hallowe'en plans are off.

Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: August 15, 2012 17:25

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
StonesTod
71Tele
What happens when October comes and goes with no dramatic event? What's the next big date to watch for? I want to be ahead of the game.

the fall classic? that's in october and is usually filled with drama.

Actually and technically it's not - at least when it comes to baseball, the most boring "sport" in the world next to golf. America's Get Fat Time.
I agree that, generally. baseball is boring but I do admit that the world series can get exciting at times.

Date: August 15, 2012 18:02

71Tele

What if I want to go somewhere? Or eat something? Or watch something? Or drink something? Sheesh. Demanding entitled people making demands. I'm gonna make plans for October and no one can stop me.

Posted by: 2000 LYFH ()
Date: August 15, 2012 18:21

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
71Tele

What if I want to go somewhere? Or eat something? Or watch something? Or drink something? Sheesh. Demanding entitled people making demands. I'm gonna make plans for October and no one can stop me.

I just found out that they are actually making plans for their 75th anniversary. So please stand by and don't do anything - as you know plans can change without prior notice...

Date: August 15, 2012 18:23

GumbootCloggeroo
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
StonesTod
71Tele
What happens when October comes and goes with no dramatic event? What's the next big date to watch for? I want to be ahead of the game.

Actually and technically it's not - at least when it comes to baseball, the most boring "sport" in the world next to golf. America's Get Fat Time.
I agree that, generally. baseball is boring but I do admit that the world series can get exciting at times.

OK, you're right on that one. Every pitch counts. It's beyond difficult to get interested during the regular season when it seems that the amount of games make no difference in who makes the MLB playoffs and who is the MLB champ. 279 games to make the difference of 2 to win? BORRRRING!

But yeah, the playoffs are interesting.

Date: August 15, 2012 18:25

2000 LYFH
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
71Tele

I just found out that they are actually making plans for their 75th anniversary. So please stand by and don't do anything - as you know plans can change without prior notice...

Plans change without notice as well. DAMMIT! I can't do anything until they've made their 75th anniverary plans? What will I do? Nothing, obviously.

Date: August 15, 2012 18:44

Stoneage
Welcome back, MSSR50. You're the man!

Thanks, mate, it's good to be back, hell, it's good to be anywhere!smileys with beer

Date: August 15, 2012 18:55

Rolling Hansie
Welcome back MightyStonesStillRollin50

Thanks, mate, you are a real saint in my book. You even show love to the outcasts.

One Love Gold Rings On Ya, always,smileys with beer

Posted by: GypsyRollnStone ()
Date: August 15, 2012 18:58

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
MightyStonesStillRollin50
The 50th birthday party was fantastic. A PR home run. But, the best is yet to come!

There is something magical and mysterious about the month of October. It fits "our" Rolling Stones perfectly.

We have a thing in my little village (nicknamed Sleepy Hollow) we call the 'Season of the Witch'. It begins on October 17 and runs through Halloween night. It is a time when sorcerers call up the "sleeping". Time to awaken the Stones!

Beware, the autumn winds shall soon be upon us! And so shall the Stones!

Uh huh. More crap to push here? Didn't you disappear around July 12? Why didn't you stay away? Glad your little town is going to wake up for October. Perhaps you should blog about it so nobody can read it.

hey..BALD person be nice

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: August 15, 2012 18:58

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
GumbootCloggeroo
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
StonesTod
71Tele

OK, you're right on that one. Every pitch counts. It's beyond difficult to get interested during the regular season when it seems that the amount of games make no difference in who makes the MLB playoffs and who is the MLB champ. 279 games to make the difference of 2 to win? BORRRRING!

skippy - just a hunch....but you didn't make the cut for the pee wee team in your youth?

Date: August 15, 2012 19:13

StonesTod
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
GumbootCloggeroo
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
StonesTod
71Tele

skippy - just a hunch....but you didn't make the cut for the pee wee team in your youth?

Correct. I never tried out.

Date: August 15, 2012 19:14

GypsyRollnStone
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
The 50th birthday party was fantastic. A PR home run. But, the best is yet to come!

There is something magical and mysterious about the month of October. It fits "our" Rolling Stones perfectly.

We have a thing in my little village (nicknamed Sleepy Hollow) we call the 'Season of the Witch'. It begins on October 17 and runs through Halloween night. It is a time when sorcerers call up the "sleeping". Time to awaken the Stones!

Beware, the autumn winds shall soon be upon us! And so shall the Stones!

Uh huh. More crap to push here? Didn't you disappear around July 12? Why didn't you stay away? Glad your little town is going to wake up for October. Perhaps you should blog about it so nobody can read it.

hey..BALD person be nice

Ha ha! What does that have to do with anything? That's such a typical English thing to say.

Date: August 15, 2012 19:15

Send It To me
they're just not that into us

They need us as much as we need them. The next 11 months will give us more than enough to be thankful for. Hell, they have given me more than enough since the end of ABB. Of course I am into the whole "Rolling Stones Experience", as in books, solo appearances, re-issues, the soap opera, etc., Anytime they make the news is cause for celebration, because once they stop writing about you then you know your time is up. Fortunately, for them, (and us) they are still newsworthy.

Date: August 15, 2012 19:17

71Tele
Here we go again...

Don't worry, it will all be over in a year or so.

Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: August 15, 2012 19:19

Anytime they make the news is cause for celebration
Yep, I was definitely celebrating when I heard about Charlie's cancer or Keith's head injury eye rolling smiley
And enough already with this "soap opera" bullshit. Can you be anymore dramatic?

Date: August 15, 2012 19:20

Send It To me
they're just not that into us

They need us as much as we need them. The next 11 months will give us more than enough to be thankful for. Hell, they have given me more than enough since the end of ABB. Of course I am into the whole "Rolling Stones Experience", as in books, solo appearances, re-issues, the soap opera, etc., Anytime they make the news is cause for celebration, because once they stop writing about you then you know your time is up. Fortunately, for them, (and us) they are still newsworthy.

You are so gullible. Soap opera? Hey - The Beatles ended a long time ago. How come they got more press this year than the Rolling Stones? Fortunately The Beatles didn't do a 'let's pose "together" while leaving some peoople out and then leave' photo op.

Date: August 15, 2012 19:20

Rocky Dijon
You missed the anniversary celebration? It was amazing. They actually walked the red carpet and posed for photos together. Best of all, they never played a note of music. It was like the SHINE A LIGHT premiere all over again except this time Ronnie didn't go off the rails with a teenage Russian prostitute.

Have you seen his new girlfriend? Think she is in her twenties. Damn fine catch for a senior citizen.

Date: August 15, 2012 19:24

Doxa
When the documentary will be released? That might be the next "big event" to show up...

- Doxa

Lots of "lovely things" coming over the next 11 months, and hopefully beyond.

Posted by: backstreetboy1 ()
Date: August 15, 2012 19:25

what is there not to believe,and 711,what does that stupid comment refer to,my brother doesnt just know bernard,he is a personal friend of his,the stones are telling him what there plans are,you can believe what you want you fool.what do you think there rehearsing for.

Date: August 15, 2012 19:25

Rockman

.................... Miss July was better

Well, are you going to post July, or what?

Date: August 15, 2012 19:26

We're on to you Mighty50. You're not fooling everyone.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: August 15, 2012 19:31

71Tele

Yeah, me too. O do tell ........... please please please

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: August 15, 2012 19:33

Rockman

.................... Miss July was better

Well, are you going to post July, or what?

The 'or what' part is already there. You must not be very observant.

Date: August 15, 2012 19:36

backstreetboy1
what is there not to believe,and 711,what does that stupid comment refer to,my brother doesnt just know bernard,he is a personal friend of his,the stones are telling him what there plans are,you can believe what you want you fool.what do you think there rehearsing for.

Heard it all before.

Who is 711?

Date: August 15, 2012 19:37

Or did you mean...

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 2 of 8

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1599
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10