Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4950515253545556575859Next
Current Page: 55 of 59
Re: Mick Jagger to Host, Perform on 'Saturday Night Live' Season Finale May 19
Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: May 21, 2012 17:33

exilestones
SNL
[consequenceofsound.net]

ExileStones

Thanks for the clips.

Date: May 21, 2012 18:35

i don't care about 'hidden messages' or about 'dropping hints' or any stuff like that. i thought it was a pretty darn good show, by snl standards, at least. ok, we all know snl skits can be lame, but Mick was funny; poking fun at himself and especially at Steven Tyler; hilarious. the gospel start to 'the last time' was cool. mick and foo fighters ROCKED. loved that. dug jeff beck too, even if it was sort of a toss off song and Mick never played harp. would have like to have heard some groovy blues harp. the chick bass player in beck's band blows my mind; first saw her play wth him on the 2007 Crossroads Guitar Festival dvd show; she's awesome. first snl i've watched in years, from start to end. why? jagger was on it.

Posted by: readymade ()
Date: May 21, 2012 18:44

Mick still in ny or @cannes festival as usual?

Posted by: rollmops ()
Date: May 21, 2012 20:32

Mick sketches were funy. I laught and enjoyed them. But whoever wrote them should have realised that Mick would end up appearing doing the same character almost. It's weird because Ronnie and others have said that Mick is a multifaceted man, that he does different accents and characters and SNL didn't seem to have used those skills that Mick has.
Rock and Roll,
Mops

Posted by: Nimrod ()
Date: May 21, 2012 20:46

MightyStonesStillRollin50
Nimrod
Keith Richards will be there doing what he always does. He never was perfect. Doesn't need to be. It has never been just about the music to me. I could give a rip how technically perfect a musician is. It's about how much joy is delivered. The personalities have a lot to do with it.

This is the kind of argument I don't understand. Certainly, Keith has never been a technically perfect guitarist. We're all Stones fans...we're not listening to the band for technically perfect playing. But there's still a difference between good and bad playing. I need a little more than just joy being delivered. My neighbor could plug in a guitar and bash away at it, but just because he has a smile on his face while he's doing it doesn't mean he's any good or it's worth listening to.

The difference is your neighbor isn't Keith Richards. People still line fairways to see 82 year old Arnold Palmer, 72 year old Jack Nicklaus, and 76 year old Gary Player in made for TV golf competitions. These guys are some of the greatest names in golf, but can't play anywhere close to the way they played 20, 30, 40, and 50 years ago. But they still deliver "moments of magic" and the fans absolutely love and respect them and can never get enough of them no matter how bad they play. Same for Keith, and he can probably play better today (relatively speaking) than Arnie, Jack, or Gary can in their sport. Of course if his playing becomes so bad that the casual fans become turned off by it, and stop coming to concerts in droves, then certainly it will be time to consider retirement. I don't think he has reached that point yet, despite his many critics on forums like this.

Obviously Keith Richards has a higher stature than my neighbor but I still don't think that excuses him from shoddy playing. I'm not expecting Keith to play like he did when he was 30. But the shows I saw on the last tour left me feeling cold, and many of the boots from the '07 shows feature a Keith Richards who struggles to even play the warhorses. Again, Keith was never a technically perfect player. He wasn't, and we don't want him to be. He was brilliant in spite of it. But he could still PLAY. And with the ticket prices these guys charge, I want to hear a guy who can actually play rather than plunk down hundred's just to see Keith Richards stand there smiling (or if you watch some videos of the last tour, looking confused) and be okay with it because it's Keith Richards.

Date: May 21, 2012 20:58

An interesting take on Saturday night's show from SPIN.

[www.spin.com]

Dissecting Mick Jagger's All-Star 'SNL' Rockathon, 'Lazy Sunday 2'
May 21 2012, 10:32 AM ET
by Marc Hogan

It's only rock'n'roll, but it had a big moment this weekend on Saturday Night Live. Mick Jagger hosted and, as you've probably heard by now, he gave musical performances backed by Foo Fighters and Arcade Fire. At a time when guitar-based music is all but absent from the pop charts, it was a fascinating illustration of what rock'n'roll might mean today — especially considering the episode also included a suitably hilarious sequel to SNL's YouTube-spawning 2005 hip-hop sketch "Lazy Sunday."

The Rolling Stones' 1965 hit "The Last Time" has one of the more revealing genealogies in rock history. Although the London School of Economics dropout Jagger and Stones guitarist Keith Richards get the sole songwriting credits (in other words: money!), Richards has cited as an inspiration James Brown's 1965 "Maybe the Last Time," itself drawn from the Staples Singers' "This May Be the Last Time," which in turn is based on an age-old African American spiritual. But the Verve, who sampled merely an orchestral version of the Stones' already-derivative song for their 1997 single "Bitter Sweet Symphony," famously had to forfeit all publishing rights to their biggest hit. In one sense, "The Last Time" can be seen as just another example of well-to-do British settlers appropriating what used to be public domain, a tradition that runs from the Jamestown colony to the BP oil spill; in another sense, that's just how pop music works.

Jagger's performance of "The Last Time" on SNL was deeply reverent of the song's pre-rock roots, with a gorgeously harmonized gospel introduction giving way to Arcade Fire's rollicking, contagiously enthusiastic backing (with the Strokes' Nikolai Fraiture playing bass). Equally superb was Jagger's medley of the Stones' "19th Nervous Breakdown" and "It's Only Rock 'n Roll (But I Like It)" backed by the Foo Fighters, who — in, it must be said, a total rock-star move — helicoptered to SNL after their set at New Jersey's Bamboozle. An Arcade Fire-led medley comprising two of the Beatles-iest Stones tunes, "She's a Rainbow" and "Ruby Tuesday," accompanied a touching farewell to cast member Kristen Wiig, who is moving on after this season.

By singing with two of the most respected purveyors of independent-thinking rock, Foo Fighters and Arcade Fire, Jagger was in effect passing the torch. And he could hardly have picked two worthier heirs: Both groups are able to cross over and excel in the world of Grammy ceremonies and stadium shows, but both also maintain a cautious distance from that world that reflects rock's early image of rebelliousness. As awkward as it can be to see a style that was once about youth and rebellion receive the sort of reverent, tradition-based tribute you might've once expected for jazz or classical (where are the Marsalis brothers?), everybody involved made it work, including Jagger himself. It was rock'n'roll, and it was deeply likable — perhaps, in the post-Adele, post-Gotye moment, there's room for music like this again in the pop charts?

What put the whole nostalgic celebration in an even more thought-provoking context was its juxtaposition with "Lazy Sunday 2," in which Andy Samberg and Chris Parnell reprised their hit rap sketch that essentially paved the way for online videos to "go viral" in the first place. Hip-hop, itself once an insurgent underdog, is now also a hallowed tradition, so much so that the original "Lazy Sunday" clip is now nearing five years old, and when the new clip alludes to a Jay-Z song, it's alluding to a guy who recently performed at Carnegie Hall. "Lazy Sunday 2" can't possibly pack the viral punch of the original — the novelty is gone, as is that pre-YouTube moment — but it's still a funny, colorfully quotidian examination of live in New York City (make it to the restaurant by 3 p.m. or you can't order off the brunch menu).

Despite a very 2012 production featuring gun sounds and dubstep breaks, the comedians' Beastie Boys-style call and response also couldn't help but call to mind the late Adam "MCA" Yauch. It's worth discussing the convoluted origins of the Stones' "The Last Time" — and its less-convoluted property rights, in that it wasn't exactly the Staples Singers or the descendants of the original folk song's composers who sued the Verve over "Bittersweet Symphony" — when remembering that the Beastie Boys were hit with a sampling lawsuit just a day before Yauch's death. If rock has increasingly lost out to other styles of music in recent decades, maybe part of the problem is a narrow understanding of creativity — the ultimate gift (after all, "inspired" means "god-breathed") — as property to be kept locked in a vault until someone pays the right fee, as the Verve had to do for "Bitter Sweet Symphony," or as Mad Men did recently for the Beatles' "Tomorrow Never Knows."

We'll probably never see Mick Jagger, Foo Fighters, and Arcade Fire all together on the same stage again — but we'll never hear another Paul's Boutique, either. And the constant threat of sampling lawsuits is a part of that. With rap already decades old itself, there's a risk that the sort of creative theft that once allowed the Stones to make a song like "The Last Time" will be considered illegal when the next creatively rebellious style arrives. It's only the future, but we really want to like it.

Posted by: proudmary ()
Date: May 21, 2012 21:32

wanderingspirit66
An interesting take on Saturday night's show from SPIN.

[www.spin.com]

Thanks, wanderingspirit66. it's always interesting to see another angle

Date: May 21, 2012 23:40

superrevvy
People still line fairways to see 82 year old Arnold Palmer, 72 year old Jack Nicklaus, and 76 year old Gary Player in made for TV golf competitions. These guys are some of the greatest names in golf, but can't play anywhere close to the way they played 20, 30, 40, and 50 years ago. But they still deliver "moments of magic" and the fans absolutely love and respect them and can never get enough of them no matter how bad they play. Same for Keith, and he can probably play better today (relatively speaking) than Arnie, Jack, or Gary can in their sport. Of course if his playing becomes so bad that the casual fans become turned off by it, and stop coming to concerts in droves, then certainly it will be time to consider retirement. I don't think he has reached that point yet, despite his many critics on forums like this.

But what if Mick CAN play somewhere close to his peak, not athletically of course,
but conceptually, artistically, existentially, expressionistically...
What then should Mick do, oh Mighty One? Hamstring himself for old times sake?
Or partner up with younger artists who are a better match for his energy and vision?

Believe me, I wish everyday that the Rolling Stones 2012, on their best day,
could do for 19th Breakdown and the Last Time what those youngsters did.
But what if the Stones just can't anymore? What should Mick do then?

I am glad you brought this up, rev. Good question. You need not worry about Mick for he is too smart to ever allow himself (or the Stones) to be embarrassed publicly within the context of a performance. If Keith has reached a point where Mick feels he can't cut it anymore then one would think that would be the end of the Rolling Stones. But not necessarily, because there is the option of bringing in other players to support him. Like Mick Taylor or Jeff Beck for example. Mick knows there is no Rolling Stones without Keith Richards. And Keith will always have an audience as long as he is standing with a guitar strap over his shoulder attached to a guitar. The good news is they are fast closing in on 50 years and really only need to write a few new songs and do at least one live performance to sort of put a stamp on it. Mick can then go off and join up with some younger musicians. I thought he elevated both The Foo Fighters and Arcade Fire. And they complimented him quite well. I would love to see him do more with Arcade Fire. I really love their sound. Keith can then go off and play the blues until he cashes in his chips. Sound like a plan?

Date: May 22, 2012 00:06

Nimrod
Nimrod
Keith Richards will be there doing what he always does. He never was perfect. Doesn't need to be. It has never been just about the music to me. I could give a rip how technically perfect a musician is. It's about how much joy is delivered. The personalities have a lot to do with it.

This is the kind of argument I don't understand. Certainly, Keith has never been a technically perfect guitarist. We're all Stones fans...we're not listening to the band for technically perfect playing. But there's still a difference between good and bad playing. I need a little more than just joy being delivered. My neighbor could plug in a guitar and bash away at it, but just because he has a smile on his face while he's doing it doesn't mean he's any good or it's worth listening to.

The difference is your neighbor isn't Keith Richards. People still line fairways to see 82 year old Arnold Palmer, 72 year old Jack Nicklaus, and 76 year old Gary Player in made for TV golf competitions. These guys are some of the greatest names in golf, but can't play anywhere close to the way they played 20, 30, 40, and 50 years ago. But they still deliver "moments of magic" and the fans absolutely love and respect them and can never get enough of them no matter how bad they play. Same for Keith, and he can probably play better today (relatively speaking) than Arnie, Jack, or Gary can in their sport. Of course if his playing becomes so bad that the casual fans become turned off by it, and stop coming to concerts in droves, then certainly it will be time to consider retirement. I don't think he has reached that point yet, despite his many critics on forums like this.

Obviously Keith Richards has a higher stature than my neighbor but I still don't think that excuses him from shoddy playing. I'm not expecting Keith to play like he did when he was 30. But the shows I saw on the last tour left me feeling cold, and many of the boots from the '07 shows feature a Keith Richards who struggles to even play the warhorses. Again, Keith was never a technically perfect player. He wasn't, and we don't want him to be. He was brilliant in spite of it. But he could still PLAY. And with the ticket prices these guys charge, I want to hear a guy who can actually play rather than plunk down hundred's just to see Keith Richards stand there smiling (or if you watch some videos of the last tour, looking confused) and be okay with it because it's Keith Richards.

Good comments, but the thousands of casual fans rarely notice any mistakes by the musicians on stage. I saw them once live on the last tour (in 2006) and I thought they sounded fantastic. Everybody seemed to be having a good time.

Like I told the rev, they are only a short ways from the finish line. A few new songs, at least one live performance, or maybe some form of mini tour, then call it a day. I think they can pull that off, and if Mick feels Keith needs support then bring in Mick Taylor and Jeff Beck for the final performances. And add Bill Wyman while were at it. Certainly at this stage of their careers a massive stadium tour makes no sense.

Posted by: TheDailyBuzzherd ()
Date: May 22, 2012 00:08

Endless speculation, opinion. It was OK. Jagger was good overall.
Some skits registered, others not. Per usual. Music functional.

This thread:

Posted by: proudmary ()
Date: May 22, 2012 00:12

Mick Jagger on ‘SNL’: We Liked It, Liked It, Yes We Did

Mick Jagger's hosting/performing stint on Saturday Night Live in no way guaranteed to be a slam dunk. Jagger hadn't done comedy on the show since the Rolling Stones hosted the show as a band in 1978, so it was hard to guess how his comedic chops had held up. And without the Stones, he hasn't always been a galvanizing musical solo act.
Also, unlike virtually every other celebrity who hosts the show, Jagger didn't have a thing to plug. So how in the world would he ever find his motivation?
But by the show's tear-streaked farewell-to-Kristen finale, fans had not only achieved elusive satisfaction but were left with two burning questions:
How do we start a campaign for Mick Jagger as permanent SNL host? And…
How do we convince Jagger to celebrate the Stones' 50th anniversary by going on tour… as a solo act?

Mind you, we'd only want to see Mick on TV every week — and out on the road sans Keith and Ronnie — if he could somehow continually pull off the hat trick he did in the midnight hour Sunday morning, which was to pull out all-star backing bands so thrilling that they make the Stones' signature sound seem stodgy by comparison.
Perhaps inspired to top Jack White's latest conceit, which had him appearing on SNL (and subsequently touring) with two very different backing bands, Jagger had three different bands for three different musical appearances. Arcade Fire lit a flame under his butt for "The Last Time," while the Foo Fighters inspired his fighting spirit in a medley of "19th Nervous Breakdown" and "It's Only Rock 'n' Roll."

Just when you were thinking that was surely it, he reappeared with a third band, led by legendary axeman Jeff Beck, singing a brand new song he said he'd just written in honor of the 2012 election — a blues that reminded viewers that while Mitt Romney is a "hard-working man, and he always says his prayers… don't ever let him cut your hair."
Jagger hasn't changed his own shaggy hair style since his last hosting stint in '78, even though dimples have evolved into canyons in the meantime. So it was a gas-gas-gas to see him in a variety of wigs over the course of the 90 minutes, allowing us visual glimpses of an alternate reality where not only his musical but art-school aspirations had failed and his financial acumen had perhaps led Jagger to become a swinging banker.
His first and arguably best sketch appearance had him guesting on a 1964 game show as Chaz Bragman, a renowned actor whose Paul Lynde-style feyness on TV is in stark, swishy contrast to his macho movies persona. Lines like "Where should I park my little tushy?" and "You should see me by the pool, I'm full of shenanigans" managed to remind the world how much Rocky Horror's Frank N. Furter was based on Jagger and make us all miss Charles Nelson Reilly.

Then there was "Kevin," the lonely, timid life insurance salesman who brings everyone down at the after-hours karaoke celebration — almost in Debbie Downer style — by pointing out that everyone else's Mick Jagger impression is not that great (even when, in the case of Fred Armisen's, it is). The sketch ended with Jagger's fourth Stones song of the evening: a forlorn spoken-word version of "Satisfaction."

None of the other skits had Jagger at their rock & roll center, but small doses were just fine. He had supporting bits as a J.P. Morgan banker trying to make sense of Al Sharpton, a blonde Valley Boy on an episode of "The Californians," and, most memorably, Steven Tyler on a reality show called "So You Think You Can Dance at an Outdoor Musical Festival."

There was something hilariously historic about Jagger's Tyler, impersonating his most famous impersonator, and mocking the Aerosmith's singer's Burger King commercials. Behind the scenes, no one would doubt that Jagger is at least as financially savvy or motivated as Tyler, but the dig reminded you that, inveterate jet-setter or no, the lead Stone has maintained his own peculiar integrity over the years… a record that still stands after a well-received SNL hosting stint in which he had nothing to promote but good fun.
But if he'd only been musical guest, that would have been more than enough, as these were three of the best musical numbers SNL has played host to in eons.
Cred factor aside, Arcade Fire seemed like an odd choice to back Jagger, as their martial beats hardly ever "swing" — but swing the Canucks did as they found their best hidden garage-band spirit for "Last Time."

A more natural candidate for faux-Stones status, the Foos were even faster and furious-er in a medley whose only fault was finishing up "Nervous Breakdown" too quickly in order to get to "Rock & Roll." And Beck's last-minute appearance had you hoping maybe he and Jagger would get together and form a New New Yardbirds.
Who should we have sympathy for after this finale, if not the host? Maybe Kristen Wiig, who under nearly any other conceivable circumstance would have been the star of every sketch in her final episode of SNL after seven seasons. Her reappearance as a severely disabled (and horny) "Lawrence Welk" regular got the show off with a bang, and it was nice to find her finally finding satisfaction — speaking of that — with fetishist Jon Hamm by sketch's end. Little Dooneese, happy at last.

But we got Wiig in more limited-than-usual doses until she was finally serenaded into graduation at show's close by Jagger and the entire acting and musical cast singing a medley of "She's a Rainbow" and "Ruby Tuesday." Her series of slow (and not-so-slow) dances with the other series regulars was another Mick Moment, albeit one subjugated to a greater sentimentality. It was only a tear-jerker, but we liked it.

[music.yahoo.com]

Posted by: Bricklayer ()
Date: May 22, 2012 00:39

Look, like the rest of you I'm crazy about the Rolling Stones and have been for 40 years now. Unfortunately age catches everyone in the end. To compare Keith to golfers who play rounds when they're in the mood makes no sense. These tours are grueling for people half the age of the average Stone. As I've mentioned in other pages on this site Jagger's bouts w/laryngitis have gotten worse over the years, Keith & Ronnie miss more than they hit these days, and Charlie will run out of gas at some point.

Maybe a twenty city tour where they do two nights in a row at larger theaters, have 4 or 5 days between cities, and bring in some younger (40's) session guitar players to back up Keith & Ronnie. Might be fun, joyful, & interesting.

Posted by: BustedButton ()
Date: May 22, 2012 03:20

I thought the show was great. Good job... great song selection; it was a lot of fun to watch. Mick sounded great. No complaints.

Posted by: backstreetboy1 ()
Date: May 22, 2012 05:48

your nuts bricklayer,session players to fill in for the stones,were you at the last tour or sleeping in your seat.

Posted by: Doc ()
Date: May 22, 2012 08:12

Has someone been able to record the whole show and to share it with us, the european fans who cannot watch NBC.com ?

Date: May 22, 2012 19:41

Bricklayer
Look, like the rest of you I'm crazy about the Rolling Stones and have been for 40 years now. Unfortunately age catches everyone in the end. To compare Keith to golfers who play rounds when they're in the mood makes no sense. These tours are grueling for people half the age of the average Stone. As I've mentioned in other pages on this site Jagger's bouts w/laryngitis have gotten worse over the years, Keith & Ronnie miss more than they hit these days, and Charlie will run out of gas at some point.

Maybe a twenty city tour where they do two nights in a row at larger theaters, have 4 or 5 days between cities, and bring in some younger (40's) session guitar players to back up Keith & Ronnie. Might be fun, joyful, & interesting.

The grueling tours are a thing of the past. I would be satisfied with one last live performance with Mick Taylor and Bill Wyman, a few new songs, and goodnight. I think they can manage that, and probably a lot more. We will see.

Posted by: andrewt ()
Date: May 22, 2012 23:48

superrevvy

But what if Mick CAN play somewhere close to his peak, not athletically of course,
but conceptually, artistically, existentially, expressionistically...
What then should Mick do, oh Mighty One? Hamstring himself for old times sake?
Or partner up with younger artists who are a better match for his energy and vision?

Believe me, I wish everyday that the Rolling Stones 2012, on their best day,
could do for 19th Breakdown and the Last Time what those youngsters did.
But what if the Stones just can't anymore? What should Mick do then?

Simple
The 50th anniversary show (special guests carrying the weight in brackets)

The Last Time (arcade fire)
Start Me Up
Bitch (foo fighters)
Out Of Control (jeff beck, slash)
Angie (david bowie)
Slave (The Roots)
Miss You (Bill Wyman)
2000 Light Years From Home (flaming lips)
Can't You Hear Me Knockin' (mick t)
All Down The Line (black crowes)
Before They Make Me Run (Steve Earle)
Little Red Rooster (Eric Clapton)
etc etc....

It will make the bill at Woodstock pale by comparison...

DVD extras will include rehearsal footage/interviews.

Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: May 23, 2012 16:45

Posted by: dewlover ()
Date: May 23, 2012 16:55

"MJ wouldn't do that to them."

He already did...

Posted by: dewlover ()
Date: May 23, 2012 17:03

"What should Mick do then?"

Well, he could start by getting rid of the idiotic Peter Pan impersonation, and play some BLUUUUUUUESSSSSSSSS !!!

Posted by: KeefintheNight82 ()
Date: May 23, 2012 17:57

Some of you might find this cute: My girlfriend is a fan but not obsessive like most of us here.

We watched SNL together and when the opening credits began she saw the picture of Mick with Arcade Fire and Foo Fighters and Jeff Beck and said, "Look how many people it took to replace Keith!"

Date: May 23, 2012 21:11

dewlover
"What should Mick do then?"

Well, he could start by getting rid of the idiotic Peter Pan impersonation, and play some BLUUUUUUUESSSSSSSSS !!!

Just a guess, but I think Peter Pan is going to be flying about for at least five to seven more years. Maybe when he is 75 he sheds his wings and gets down to some serious fireside blues. Hope I live long enough to see the rest of this amazing man's career. His father lived into his nineties.

Posted by: Father Ted ()
Date: May 23, 2012 23:35

Got to say that those SNL performances are the bomb. thumbs up

Posted by: fate268 ()
Date: May 24, 2012 00:13

At the SNL Afterparty Mick shows he has ALOT left in the tank

Posted by: CousinC ()
Date: May 24, 2012 01:11

Jagger can still deliver!
If the other boys would still be half as powerful and engaged I'd really look forward to one more tour . .

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: May 24, 2012 02:21

CousinC
Jagger can still deliver!

why, does he work for pizza hut?

Posted by: Shawn20 ()
Date: May 24, 2012 18:21

Why in the hell didn't they play Bitch on SNL??????? this is outstanding. WOW! You Jagger haters can stick it - he's still got it.

I LOVE THE STONES thumbs up
Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: May 24, 2012 19:42

Shawn20
You Jagger haters can stick it

Oh my, there are Jagger haters on this forum ?

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: May 25, 2012 00:31

its not about being a jagger hater its about mick n the stones not having any balls because they should have played that show

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: May 25, 2012 03:27

Someone told me that there were one or two comedy sketches that Mick and the cast performed at the dress rehearsal on Saturday night which weren't on the show that aired at 11:30.

One lame skit was about an eighties "hair band" in a record exec's (played by Jason Sudeikis) office to play a tape of their new song. Mick, Fred Armisen, Kristen Wiig, Andy Samberg, Bill Hader all wore long wigs. Mick had long blonde hair. This skit had basically one bad joke throughout: Each time the group leader was about to press "play" on the tape machine, he stopped to tell the record guy that an instrument was only "temp." The drums, then the rhythm guitar, then the vocals, then the lead guitar, etc. were all only "temporary"...

Another one that was cut was about stand-up comics who always used cliches. You can watch that one HERE.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4950515253545556575859Next
Current Page: 55 of 59

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2315
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home