Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4546474849505152535455...LastNext
Current Page: 50 of 59
Re: Mick Jagger to Host, Perform on 'Saturday Night Live' Season Finale May 19
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 20, 2012 18:53

GumbootCloggeroo
Nimrod
I'm sick of this "but Foo Fighters have no swing or feel!" argument. The Foos rocked and had power and energy, something the Stones have been lacking for years. Deal with it. As much as I love Charlie, the guy has played the same beat in the same way on nearly every song for a long time now. Taylor Hawkins gave the song more swing and feel than its had live since around 1975. The guitarists were doing more than walking around posing. To these ears, the Foos had plenty of "feel" because it felt like I was actually listening to a band with a pulse.
Well said.
It's like some people on here are afraid to admit that what Mick did last night was exciting and refreshing and cool. Are they afraid of betraying The Stones by enjoying another band's interpretation of their songs? I don't get it. Last night was great!

Yes, musically last night was spectacular upon reflection. The comedy was pretty uneven. Not sure why they had MJ doing the 'gay character' in virtually every sketch...a bit lame.

I would have liked some sort of a sendup of him being Mick Jagger...I guess they sort of covered that (pun intended) with the karaoke sketch, which was probably my favourite of the night.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: May 20, 2012 18:59

You guys are overanalyzing eveything. It was fun to do and to watch, no hidden messages.

Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: May 20, 2012 19:00

Cocaine Eyes
CONCLUSION - Keith is a man of his word. He said he'd not show and he didn't. And if Keith doesn't show, the Stones don't show up!cool smiley

Thank goodness I went to bed with my book about serial killers.grinning smiley At the last moment before SNL came on my husband said.....'Nahh, Keith won't show up.'

I'm happy that the Mick fans enjoyed the show.tongue sticking out smiley

"Mick fans"?
As opposed to Stones fans?
Sad.

Posted by: riverrat ()
Date: May 20, 2012 19:00

Somebody tell me what he was really saying on The Last Time, because I kept hearing "See you in the fall, See you in the fall"...?????? If it was just my imagination, what was he really saying? I can't always understand what he says.

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: May 20, 2012 19:14

superrevvy
First, because we are positive people, let us first look at all the positives...

But secondly, y'all better hope that my rosy festival scenario is correct,
and that Mick and Keith have worked it all through already, and that all
the strange things about this SNL show are just to heighten the drama, and
are not reflective of an ongoing dispute between Mick and Keith about who the
Stones are or should be at this point. Mick's position I think is clear, "Yeah,
I'll do it one more time, Keith, but you can go hard or you can go home."
I really believe, or at least really want to believe, that Keith has already
acceded to this demand, and toughened himself up, and is ready to RAWK for
the youngsters. Because otherwise...

Anyway, let's not think about that. Let us think only happy thoughts:

1) As anticipated, it was an all-Stones Big Hits show (except for the one new
one), this thus constituting both a pre-announcement of the impending Stones
tour, and a pre-announcement that the tour will be mostly a Big Hits one.

2) As anticipated, Arcade Fire performed The Last Time, this thus constituting
a pre-announcement that the tour will be advertised as a "farewell" tour.

3) As anticipated, Mick performed at the end of the show outside on Rockefeller
Plaza. More Stones hits. Thus re-confirming the outdoor festivals/hits
pre-announcement.

4) As previously discussed, Mick yet again reinforced his teacher/student
relationship with me and y'all in the closing graduation skit with Kristen
Wiig. As I have pointed out, SOMEBODY has to be the validictorian. Kristen at
comedy school. Me at the institute of jaggerist studies.

5) As previously discussed, I was really wishing for a comedy bit that made
fun of internet Stones geeks, and me in particular. Wish granted! C'mon, who's
a bigger Jagger geek than me, or more shy? And to have Mick playing me...
What an honor!

6) A new song! That PREDICTS! That validates prediction itself as a valid
art form! Further, that validates my analysis that Mick thinks it doesn't matter
who you elect, its all bullshit!

Enough with the festivals thing already.

Date: May 20, 2012 19:18

mitchflorida1
Jagger is sort of kissing Obama's ass? I still like Romney.

Well, good for you Mitch. I am sure everyone over at the "I like Mitt Romney" site will be thrilled to know this. But we don't care.

Posted by: Cocaine Eyes ()
Date: May 20, 2012 19:23

stupidguy2
Cocaine Eyes
CONCLUSION - Keith is a man of his word. He said he'd not show and he didn't. And if Keith doesn't show, the Stones don't show up!cool smiley

Thank goodness I went to bed with my book about serial killers.grinning smiley At the last moment before SNL came on my husband said.....'Nahh, Keith won't show up.'

I'm happy that the Mick fans enjoyed the show.tongue sticking out smiley

"Mick fans"?
As opposed to Stones fans?
Sad.

We are STONES' FANS - but Mick was the only Stone on the show last night. So.....I'm happy the MICK fans got to see him in action.

smoking smiley

Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: May 20, 2012 19:28

Hilarious karaoke scene with with Mick.
And I really enjoyed the music performances of Jagger with Arcade Fire, Foo Fighters and Jeff Beck!!
Mick can still rock the house

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: May 20, 2012 19:28

vermontoffender
Mick was amazing. The energy, the vitality....amazing night.

3 songs with high energy bands, plus virtually every sketch. The man is a force of nature.

I can't help but wonder why anyone is still pretending Keith can keep up. The gap between their current levels of ability is staggering.

Awesome job, Mick.

<<< I can't help but wonder why anyone is still pretending Keith can keep up. The gap between their current levels of ability is staggering >>>

Sad, but indeed true. Mick seems to go from strength to strength these days. Keith ? Well none of us rightly know of course what exactly he's capable of and what he's not, he just seems to be content to lie low. In the circumstances, that appears to be doing nothing but furthering the speculation that his powers are somewhat diminished (to put it as politely as I can). Personally, I'll believe another Rolling Stones outing is on the cards ONLY when I'm screaming my lungs out with excitement from somewhere front of stage as the lights dim and the great men hit the stage. I'm not holding my breath.

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: Natlanta ()
Date: May 20, 2012 19:30

Koen
You guys are overanalyzing eveything. It was fun to do and to watch, no hidden messages.

+1

(and MJ imitating Steven Tyler is a very funny concept)

Posted by: marvpeck ()
Date: May 20, 2012 19:50

Well, I've got to say you guys didn't disappoint me.
I knew there would be a ton of comments.
I've got to admit it does remind me of the teenage girls
back in the day a little bit.

Yup, I watched the show. Mick was better over all than
I was afraid he might be.

Wow, he looks so different with his hair all combed back, huh?
Reminds me he is a little guy.

The music was good. I like that he mostly did tunes from the 60's.

Marv

Marv Peck

Y'all remember that rubber legged boy

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: May 20, 2012 19:50

Mick Jagger gets satisfaction on Saturday Night Live without The Rolling Stones
BRAD WHEELER

Published Sunday, May. 20, 2012 11:20AM EDT

Do Keith Richards and the other Rolling Stones think they’re the only band around? Do they still bet they’re the only ones in town for Mick Jagger? They shouldn’t, not after Jagger’s easy-winning charisma on the blowout season finale of Saturday Night Live.

The knighted 68-year-old British singer hosted the show and dominated the music segments, fronting Montreal’s Arcade Fire for a live-wire version of The Last Time, premiering a Chicago-styled 12 bars of the presidential-election blues with guitarist Jeff Beck, and more than keeping up with Dave Grohl and Foo Fighters on a medley of 19th Nervous Breakdown and It’s Only Rock ‘n’ Roll (But I Like It).

Jagger’s up-hill attempts to prove himself as a solo attraction in the past have failed, but with his recent appearance on the Grammys and now with his SNL spotlight holding, the singer is a star different than before: the Betty White of rock, a late-career wrinkle to his résumé.

First up, Arcade Fire (with The Strokes’ Nikolai Fraiture) struck the thumping bass and ecstatic electric lead riff of The Rolling Stones first Jagger/Richards single. (Those red patches the Fire members were wearing were a show of support for the protesting students of Quebec. One recalls The Stones anthemic Street Fighting Man: “My name is called disturbance.”) Rumours have been circulating about a 50th-anniversary tour for the legendary English band this year, but it now looks like a tour will only happen in 2013, if it happens at all. Maybe we’ve already seen The Stones for the last time – we don’t know – but Jagger with Arcade Fire might be a better, vigorous option anyhow.

Or Jagger (who more and more looks like a healthier David Johansen of the New York Dolls) could tour with the Foo Fighters: 19th Nervous Breakdown was trashy and charged, though Jagger hit a couple notes flatly. It’s Only Rock ‘n’ Roll was glam, blues-sleezed and muscular – “Can’t you see, that this old boy is getting lonely?”

Jagger being lonely (or at least restless) would explain last year’s Super Heavy project, the semi-successful experiment with Dave Stewart, Joss Stone, AR Rahman and Damian Marley.

Skit-wise, Jagger impersonated Steven Tyler, the Aerosmith singer and American Idol evaluator. This was turnabout fair play, as Tyler and guitarist Joe Perry had founded their careers as the second coming of the Glimmer Twins.

Jagger, Arcade Fire, Steve Martin and cast members sent off departing SNL cast member Kristen Wiig with a farewell homage that included versions of The Stones’s She’s A Rainbow and Ruby Tuesday – “still I’m gonna miss you.”

In his 2010 autobiography, Richards gloatingly frowned upon Jagger’s solo deal with CBS Records in 1983. “Anybody can get bigheaded once in a while and think, I can do this with any old band,” he wrote. “But obviously he proved it’s not true.”

Arcade Fire and Foo Fighters aren’t any old bands, but the Satisfaction singer proved something new: That the Rolling Stones might now be millstones around his neck; that Saturday night might have been the start of something fresh; and that Jagger has done it again, for the first time.

[www.theglobeandmail.com]

- and I bet the Globe and Mail won't be the only ones to react like this, either.

Posted by: paulm ()
Date: May 20, 2012 19:54

Mick & the FFs was a waste of time. For me anyway.

Most refreshing segment was w/ Jeff Back and Tal on bass; Beck's had quite the resurgence--good stuff and good mojo between Mick, Jeff and Tal. thumbs up

But, bummer that Keith Richards, who lives 1.5 hours down the road from the SNL studios, was not present for this airing. Speaks volumes about what is (not) happening in the group dynamics now. So, kinda bittersweet, like G n'R's H.O.F. induction without Axl (and Izzy).

Still, weak lyrics aside, the Beck number was fun to watch, and following the White house gig, Beck and Mick (and Tal) are developing some rapport, which might lead to interesting post-Stones material, if they were to work together! And they sound a hell of a lot more natural and inspired than the Foo Fs or Superheavy.

I would also rather hear Mick w/ Beck than a tired Stones reunion tour for the sake of a 50th anniversary. Haven't we already seen that? I have. Leave well enough alone, if things have come to that, which it seems to me like they have.

Date: May 20, 2012 20:00

tatters
GumbootCloggeroo
Palace Revolution 2000
Putting aside the disappointment about no Stones etc - the finale was great. Who else would get this HUGE turnout of old cast members etc to show up?
Oh come on, let's not make Mick into a god or anything. It wasn't THAT huge of a turn out. Sorry to burst your bubble smiling smiley

The cast members came back to say goodbye to Kristen Wiig, who is leaving SNL. Of course, the chance to be onstage with Mick Jagger, singing along to a Rolling Stones song, no doubt gave them a little extra incentive to show up.

Sure Kristin is the funniest group member from SNL in a long time, but this episode had gathered a lot of momentum with press and the Net because of the Jagger connection.

One thing I though last night is that Jagger is funniest when he is himself. Eg the monologue was the best thing he did (besides music of course). He is still basically a terrible actor, winking smiley)). That is why the skits got weaker and weaker as it went on; t was the same character over and over. Only the wigs changed.

Posted by: Wry Cooter ()
Date: May 20, 2012 20:01

No way I'm sifting through 50 pages of this thread! But obviously not all of us were watching the same show, eh? What I saw was a very good SNL episode; many highs, no egregious lows, some bum notes. Mick was great, a complete pro -- funnier in some places than others but never embarrassed himself. Musically I preferred the Arcade Fire segment but all the musical segments were fun and interesting -- even the lame blues where Jeff Beck does the equivalent of singing the phone book and still sounding brilliant.

I also have to say that the sheer physical and mental challenge of being the host AND musical guesting is astounding. Mick really pulled it off -- perhaps not a home run but a clutch double with runners on. And I thought the Kristin Wiig bit was lovely -- but I think she is a genius and am very much in love with her. winking smiley

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: May 20, 2012 20:02

Koen

thumbs up

Posted by: angee ()
Date: May 20, 2012 20:20

Without Kristin Wiig, I don't really see anything much left in SNL.
At lest she had a send-off, first from Mick, and then many others.

As far as the article posted by Green Lady, I would rather see Mick's performance as
a prelude to a RS tour than a sign that he can go it alone.

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: May 20, 2012 20:24

[www.guardian.co.uk]

Mick Jagger hip-thrusts and flounces his way through SNL finale

The Rolling Stones frontman vamped, preened and mimicked Steven Tyler as Arcade Fire and the Foo Fighters got in on the act

Mick Jagger's career has been studded with collaborations, from the stuttery electrofunk track State Of Shock, which he recorded with the Jacksons, to the excruciating robot-pop will.i.am song THE, during which the Rolling Stones frontman choked out a rap studded with exhortations to "go hard or … go home."

Nevertheless, the announcement that Jagger would be hosting the season finale of Saturday Night Live and performing with the Canadian arena-shamble outfit Arcade Fire and Dave Grohl's rock standard-bearers the Foo Fighters raised some eyebrows. Would the two backing bands transform into a singular unit, a rock 'n roll Voltron where Pat Smear gave Régine Chassagne's accordion a spin or two?

As it turned out, the performances were much more straightforward – Jagger vamped and preened, while the bands served as Stones surrogates. Arcade Fire backed Jagger ably on a version of The Last Time, adding a bit of ramshackle charm (and some stabbing violins that leapt out of the mix). The Foo Fighters, meanwhile, blazed through 19th Nervous Breakdown and It's Only Rock And Roll (But I Like It) – the latter being something of a no-brainer pick, considering that Dave Grohl's post-Nirvana band has become the most prominent band still putting out the kind of driving and fun, chorus-heavy, fist-pumping capital-r Rock that nearly went extinct in the morose, self-loathing post-grunge era.

During their performances, all the members of the younger guard let big silly grins slip across their faces at least once; catching them was something of a treat, a moment of unguarded intimacy where you could see the thought: "I can't believe this is happening to me" flicker across their brainspace, giving a bit of humility to a rock spectacle that seemed to be as much about baby boomers asserting cultural superiority as it did about grabbing headlines from the easily shocked music press.

Jagger's last proper musical performance, a seemingly hastily composed blues song about the 2012 election called Tea Party that featured licks from Jeff Beck and the assertion that neither of the people currently campaigning to lead the United States is going to want the job in six months, made this idea even more plain. "I love the blues because in any era, the blues talk about what's on people's mind," he said at the song's outset, but the mess of references to the election seemed to be defined to not offend anyone, like a cruise ship comedian afraid of being tossed overboard.

Since he served as host, Jagger performed in a couple of skits as well – his monologue was a riff on inane questions asked him by journalists, and later in the show he played Steven Tyler, although his imitation was hardly as unhinged as the Aerosmith frontman's recent turn on American Idol.

But the most telling skit was one set in a karaoke bar, where Jagger, playing a wall-flowery insurance rep with a suspiciously healthy knowledge of the Rolling Stones frontman's stage affectations, fumed his way through people merely imitating the band's classic songs – and, more importantly, Jagger's exaggerated flounces and hip-thrusts.

The contrast between the Jagger impersonations, particularly the one lobbed by Fred Armisen, and Jagger's actual performances was stark; there were certain points during It's Only Rock And Roll, in particular, where you could have blinked and thought you were watching a very capable Stones tribute band that was having the gig of its life.

The karaoke skit ended with Jagger being left at the bar by his co-workers, and finally his character let loose with his mastery of the Stones back catalogue, turning Satisfaction into a morose testament to his social ineptitude as the camera got closer and closer to his face. It was supposed to be funny, but more importantly it was a window into how Jagger achieved his standing.

He may not be an actor per se, but the rock-star fabulousness of his life, so chronicled that it's been permanently etched into the pop-cultural firmament, crumbled away in that moment. And that happened because by singing the lyrics he co-wrote decades ago, stripped of any stadium-rock pomposity and underscored with a bit of (comic, but relatable) sadness, he made the palpable anxiety of an always-out-of-reach dream life all too real.

Posted by: Ruthie ()
Date: May 20, 2012 20:26

I thought Mick was great. Was amazed at the parts he played - every bit as off-the-wall as the rest of the SNL crew (never really followed SNL, but I still miss Gilda Radner).

His performances were great, too. Really glad to see that he can still make it happen. Watching, though, I kept waiting for the guitar to come in _right there_, or the harmony vocal to jump in _there_, and it just didn't happen.

It was more like watching a tribute band.

I really missed the contributions of Keith, and Ronnie and Charlie. They are what was missing.

My take on the show and this thread
Posted by: chelskeith ()
Date: May 20, 2012 20:26

MUSIC - After seeing Mick in TOP FORM, he’s ready.

But please Mick, a Stones tour, and new Stones music, and not you playing Stones songs with other people.

It’s like seeing an old girlfriend you still have feelings for, but you’re with someone else.

It just doesn’t feel right.

But it did rock, and I loved it all, but I wouldnt pay to see it in concert.

ACTING - When an actor develops a character so strong that every time you see them you think of the character, they usually struggle to move outside that character. That’s Mick’s biggest obstacle as an actor. When we see him, the first thing we think of is “that’s Mick Jagger”.

He is also waaay to Campy, even when he’s not trying to be.

If he just ad-libbed everything, he’d probably be much better. Like he does at his press conferences or in interviews, kind of like what he did within the monologue at times, but when he reads lines it sounds so forced.

THIS THREAD - Painful, but like the events of the past few weeks, insightful.

Page 3 – 16 days ago - “As an English gentleman, he'll take the high road and not allow the skits to blast Keith”.

But by using the music, especially with Jeff Beck, Mick hit Keith back, square in the jaw. Can you guys stop the crap now and get back to work? Enough.

As for Beck, there obviously is a reason why a talented guy like that never was part of a successful band for any period of time. A band is about the band, not any one member.

Page 3 - “something centered around the song "Mo-ew-ew-oo-oo-ooves like Jagger" must be on the script somewhere”.

I thought the Karaoke Skit had its moments, and was his best acting. Only time I genuinely laughed. I’ll bet he wrote this with Kristen Wig.

Page 5 – 15 days ago – “Mick is definitely in stealth mode”.

Attn: Ronnie, follow Darryl’s lead. No comment. Mick is clearly on a mission.

Page 7 – 14 days ago- “I doubt SNL waited till it was three weeks away to book the host of their final show.”

Keith’s press release a few days later said it was booked months ago. Can any band lay off for years, at their age, and then play together for a few hours and be ready for SNL? Of course they could do JJF, but Mick is smarter than that, and the risk was not worth the reward. It’s also not the time in his grand scheme of things, IMO.

Page 16 – 9 days ago – “Who says Mick isn't announcing a tour with the FF and AF as main support acts to help sell tickets, with ALL THREE BANDS playing on SNL....The Rolling Stones - "THE LAST TIME". (1)

Page 19 – From TEDDY – “If Keith was truly ill then Mick would never appear without him.”

That is the most accurate post of any on this thread. There is nothing wrong with Keith that some jamming with The Stones won’t cure. When Mick is ready, this will get Keith and everyone in playing shape. It always does.

Page 29 – 3 days ago – “You don’t sound like a fan to me, you sound like one of those people who bitches for the sake of bitchin'...BITCH.” (2)

Page 33 – 2 days ago- “in the end, ITS ONLY ROCK AND ROLL” (3)

I loved the send off they gave Kristin Wig, very classy.

This was good practice for what hopefully will be in store for 2013, but for now, back to my day job.

Cheers to all, and please excuse my passion. At times, it’s a bit over the top.

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: May 20, 2012 20:27

BluzDude
Koen

thumbs up

thumbs upsmileys with beersmiling bouncing smileydrinking smileysmiling smileyhot smiley

Date: May 20, 2012 20:29

treaclefingers
GumbootCloggeroo
Nimrod
I'm sick of this "but Foo Fighters have no swing or feel!" argument. The Foos rocked and had power and energy, something the Stones have been lacking for years. Deal with it. As much as I love Charlie, the guy has played the same beat in the same way on nearly every song for a long time now. Taylor Hawkins gave the song more swing and feel than its had live since around 1975. The guitarists were doing more than walking around posing. To these ears, the Foos had plenty of "feel" because it felt like I was actually listening to a band with a pulse.
Well said.
It's like some people on here are afraid to admit that what Mick did last night was exciting and refreshing and cool. Are they afraid of betraying The Stones by enjoying another band's interpretation of their songs? I don't get it. Last night was great!

Yes, musically last night was spectacular upon reflection. The comedy was pretty uneven. Not sure why they had MJ doing the 'gay character' in virtually every sketch...a bit lame.

I would have liked some sort of a sendup of him being Mick Jagger...I guess they sort of covered that (pun intended) with the karaoke sketch, which was probably my favourite of the night.

as far as i know mick was in on picking the sketches. i thought on monday or tuesday the host, lorne and the writers all get together to hear the pitches of what they have and then they narrow it down to what you get on saturday

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: May 20, 2012 20:31

angee
Without Kristin Wiig, I don't really see anything much left in SNL.
At lest she had a send-off, first from Mick, and then many others.

As far as the article posted by Green Lady, I would rather see Mick's performance as
a prelude to a RS tour than a sign that he can go it alone.

So would I, angee - although personally I think it's both: a prelude to a tour if everyone is willing and able to do it, but it also shows that Mick can outlive the Stones and enjoy it, if that's the way things turn out.

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: May 20, 2012 20:47

Mick was awesome. He did a great job. Funny stiff.

Posted by: micwer ()
Date: May 20, 2012 20:48

Nimrod

I agree 100%.

Date: May 20, 2012 20:52

GumbootCloggeroo
Nimrod
Well said.

Absolutely, and if Keith is sitting around feeling insecure about what Mick did last night with Arcade Fire and the Foo Fighters then he isn't the pirate he is cracked up to be. It was a great show all the way around. I absolutely loved The Last Time. Gave me the chills. There was a hidden message there, but we won't know for some time what it actually meant. Only time will tell.

Date: May 20, 2012 20:52

At the end of the day, while all six members of the Rolling Stones who made the great Exile On Main Street and Some Girls albums are alive and available, we get the freaking Foo Fighters and Jeff Beck. I'm not buying the inferior product Mick, sorry.

Posted by: Nimrod ()
Date: May 20, 2012 21:01

MightyStonesStillRollin50
GumbootCloggeroo
Nimrod
Well said.

Absolutely, and if Keith is sitting around feeling insecure about what Mick did last night with Arcade Fire and the Foo Fighters then he isn't the pirate he is cracked up to be. It was a great show all the way around. I absolutely loved The Last Time. Gave me the chills. There was a hidden message there, but we won't know for some time what it actually meant. Only time will tell.

There was no hidden message. This kind of talk is ridiculous. Mick Jagger was the host and sang Stones songs with these other bands because he is best known for singing Stones songs and people want to hear him sing Stones songs. While we don't know the exact reason the Stones weren't there, it's most likely because they're unable to get the job done...specifically, Keith Richards.

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: May 20, 2012 21:03

71Tele
At the end of the day, while all six members of the Rolling Stones who made the great Exile On Main Street and Some Girls albums are alive and available, we get the freaking Foo Fighters and Jeff Beck. I'm not buying the inferior product Mick, sorry.

Gee whiz... You don't have to "buy" anything. It's just a tv show. It's free

Date: May 20, 2012 21:08

71Tele

Love the sound of Arcade Fire. They, and Mick were on fire for The Last Time. Foo Fighters were good too. If this doesn't light a fire under Keith then he isn't the pirate I think he is. Maybe Mick did this just to motivate the Stones? I think Keith is going to shock a lot of people in the near future. He is going to rise up and be the old Keith for one last time. Don't bet against that tough old SOB!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4546474849505152535455...LastNext
Current Page: 50 of 59

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2540
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home