Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 4 of 10
Re: Keith to Appear on Jimmy Fallon Show
Posted by: melillo ()
Date: May 12, 2011 04:59

only interested in the stones content anyway, dont care about the movie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-05-12 05:56 by melillo.

Re: Will Keith Confirm 2012 50th Anniversary Tour On Jimmy Fallon Wednesday Night?
Posted by: black n blue ()
Date: May 12, 2011 05:00

stonescrow
If I was writing the script Mick would make a surprise entrance while Keith is being interviewed and sit right down on his lap and give him a big kiss! They would then announce the 2012 tour, get up, put their arms around each other, then disappear behind the screen as the audience goes wild!

Nice dream

Re: Will Keith Confirm 2012 50th Anniversary Tour On Jimmy Fallon Wednesday Night?
Posted by: tatters ()
Date: May 12, 2011 05:19

stonescrow
If I was writing the script Mick would make a surprise entrance while Keith is being interviewed and sit right down on his lap and give him a big kiss! They would then announce the 2012 tour, get up, put their arms around each other, then disappear behind the screen as the audience goes wild!

Just like Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis at the 1976 Muscular Dystrophy Telethon!

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: May 12, 2011 05:23

tatters
ah, Martin and Lewis, those were the days.

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: May 12, 2011 05:29

tatters
stonescro

Just like Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis at the 1976 Muscular Dystrophy Telethon![/quote

great moment

Posted by: CrissCrossMind ()
Date: May 12, 2011 05:38

stonescrow

I don't know man, that's a VERY disturbing fantasy. This ain't 1966, they're old men... They have deep, serious issues...
Keith has got 2 things to talk about - The stupid Pirate movie and Reggae - it's BOB MARLEY week. He's gonna get off one super vague line about the Stones... "Ready to go whenever the call comes in"..... SAME OLD SH*T.....

Posted by: Glam Descendant ()
Date: May 12, 2011 06:09

>SAME OLD SH*T.....

Ironic, non?

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: May 12, 2011 06:26

71Tele
mitchflorida
It is interesting that Keith chooses to go Jimmy Fallon's show instead of the Letterman Show, which has a better time slot and a bigger audience. Maybe Keith doesn't cotton to Dave?

They have boycotted Dave for years because of jokes Dave made about their age. And that was years ago.
Aren't their also ties to NBC/Universal?

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: May 12, 2011 06:28

No content yet. But some nice pics of Keith posted on Rocks Off courtesy of Left Shoe Shuffle.[rocksoff.org]

Posted by: stonescrow ()
Date: May 12, 2011 06:33

CrissCrossMind
stonescrow

I don't know man, that's a VERY disturbing fantasy. This ain't 1966, they're old men... They have deep, serious issues...
Keith has got 2 things to talk about - The stupid Pirate movie and Reggae - it's BOB MARLEY week. He's gonna get off one super vague line about the Stones... "Ready to go whenever the call comes in"..... SAME OLD SH*T.....

Just give me two hours alone with these two guys and they would be best buddies once again!

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: May 12, 2011 06:46

sweetcharmedlife
71Tele
mitchflorida
It is interesting that Keith chooses to go Jimmy Fallon's show instead of the Letterman Show, which has a better time slot and a bigger audience. Maybe Keith doesn't cotton to Dave?

They have boycotted Dave for years because of jokes Dave made about their age. And that was years ago.

There are ties - NBC is a Universal company. They might be The Rolling Stones but they still work for someone.

Date: May 12, 2011 07:04

mitchflorida

Apparently Keith and I think alike, provided this is true. To me, David Letterman is a no talent bum and an ass on top of it. Sorry, but I can't stand the man.

Date: May 12, 2011 07:12

jimmy fallon is much more music focused than letterman/leno

Date: May 12, 2011 07:17

stoned in washington dc
jimmy fallon is much more music focused than letterman/leno

Yes, and he is just plain damn cool! Keith is also cool, way to damn cool for that goofball Letterman!

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: May 12, 2011 07:35

Seemingly, since only photos are circulating of the show tells all the essential of its substance. I guess Keith "looks great", etc.

- Doxa

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-05-12 07:36 by Doxa.

Date: May 12, 2011 07:39

sweetcharmedlife
No content yet. But some nice pics of Keith posted on Rocks Off courtesy of Left Shoe Shuffle.[rocksoff.org]
Thanks for posting that, I have not looked over at rockoffs for a while, but I was just perusing and it does not seem to have as many chickens clucking in the hen house over there. I read a couple of your comments that made me smile. Overall a very cival, nonsnarky, "to the point" message board and I think I really like the new sign up policy a lot. I may have to try that someday.

Keith coming up... everybody ready? ... grab a beer(s)++

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-05-12 07:47 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: May 12, 2011 07:48

tatters
stonescrow

It's amazing what can happen when males can get beyond their damn egos!

Date: May 12, 2011 07:49

Keith coming up? ALL I SEE IS JENNIFER HUDSON and JAKOB DYLAN DOIN' MUSIC

Keith Richards Actor (no music)? Oh yeah, Cocks*cker Blues OR Gimme Shelter, which one on the actor thang?..... PLEAZE....

Date: May 12, 2011 07:52

KEITH on first? Duh.... WINNING !!!

Date: May 12, 2011 07:58

touch my shepards pie...... get the blade.

Date: May 12, 2011 08:01

CrissCrossMind
Keith coming up? ALL I SEE IS JENNIFER HUDSON and JAKOB DYLAN DOIN' MUSIC

Keith Richards Actor (no music)? Oh yeah, Cocks*cker Blues OR Gimme Shelter, which one on the actor thang?..... PLEAZE....

Still two and one half hours away out here on the left coast. Hope I make it, starting to feel the eight beers!

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: May 12, 2011 08:07

sweetcharmedlife
71Tele
mitchflorida

Yes...Dave practically begged them to go on the show last US tour and they wouldn't do it.

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: May 12, 2011 08:08

stonescrow
mitchflorida

Apparently Keith and I think alike, provided this is true. To me, David Letterman is a no talent bum and an ass on top of it. Sorry, but I can't stand the man.

He always said such nice things about you.

Date: May 12, 2011 08:11

Keith Richards actor and author,
I guess I dont have a huge problem with that,
it is good to see him...... it is good to see anyone.

Date: May 12, 2011 08:19

Only Stones mention:

Jimmy Fallon: "Will the Stones be playing this year?"

Keith Richards: "Well I'm trying to nail them down but I don't want to crucify 'em"

(Just as I predicted a few threads up) The words ROLLING STONES or STONES were said once I think (see above quote). He could have been in Led Zeppelin as far as the crowd was concerned. The reason he's on the show is his book is now in paperback and everyone in the audience gets one - just like Oprah and the View. Possible he might play at the end with Jakob Dylan but I ain't feeling it. I don't know if I'm sad or pissed off - just say it Keith, Mick, Ron, Charlie? - THE STONES ARE OVER!!!.......f*ckin' say it ALREADY !!!!

Date: May 12, 2011 08:31

The Stones may be over for you, but speak for yourself.
The Stones will live forever and ever as far as I am concerned, that is the beauty of recorded music.... and I saw them live so many times, that if I never saw them again, I am still fixed up for life.

Date: May 12, 2011 08:31

71Tele
stonescrow
mitchflorida

He always said such nice things about you.

Sorry, don't need, (or want) approval from that sorry ass.

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: May 12, 2011 08:33

Thanks CrissCrossMind, nothing new under the sun - or even lamer if the point was solely advertising the paperback version of the book.

Being 'right' eforehand in regard to things like these does not give much joy, now does it?sad smiley

- Doxa

Posted by: vermontoffender ()
Date: May 12, 2011 08:37

Letterman rules.

Date: May 12, 2011 08:41

JACOB DYLAN was on with THE ROOTS - "I SHOT THE SHERIFF" Good Version. KEITH is GONE - MIA, nowhere to be found.... that's Bizarre, one of the world's biggest musicians not coming out for a jam with Bobby's son? Hmmmm.....SHOW IS OVER...

BETTER TIMES

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 4 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2294
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home