Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Dave sits in on the wall
Posted by: PhilipRBowl ()
Date: May 15, 2011 20:51

Re: OT: Dave sits in on the wall
Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: May 15, 2011 22:37

Posted by: ab ()
Date: May 15, 2011 23:10

Nice to see Gilmour appearing with Waters. However, Gilmour's a tad rusty from having been off the road for a few years, and he botches his second chorus.

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: May 16, 2011 03:36

The other disheartening thing is that it is apparent, not on this song, but others from the tour, that Waters is using taped material and lip syncing. Very sad day!

Posted by: Ferret ()
Date: May 16, 2011 04:14

well this was shit.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: May 16, 2011 04:52

Posted by: Captain Teague ()
Date: May 16, 2011 19:32

Ferret
well this was shit.

Thank you for your carefully considered critical appraisal of this event. For a moment I was considering ripping my ticket up for tomorrow night’s concert. However, I have had second thoughts. Obviously you are not a Floyd fan. Some of us on this Board are and appreciate the significance of this performance.

Posted by: Ferret ()
Date: May 16, 2011 21:50

Captain Teague
Ferret
well this was shit.

Thank you for your carefully considered critical appraisal of this event. For a moment I was considering ripping my ticket up for tomorrow night’s concert. However, I have had second thoughts. Obviously you are not a Floyd fan. Some of us on this Board are and appreciate the significance of this performance.

No, I'm certainly not a Floyd fan but I do like some of their stuff, for instance this is a good song.

What I saw in this vid was a man gurning in front of a massive wall, with another man standing on top of it singing in a lacklustre manner and playing bad guitar solos. Was the rest of the music a tape or a band? (session musicians are hardly a band anyway, they're the scourge of good music) Despite the horrendous arena-rock spectacle, though, the performance just wasn't good!

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: May 17, 2011 00:34

mtaylor

[www.thesun.co.uk]

Wot - don't tell me he did Shine On You Crazy Diamond on mandolin.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1735
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home