Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 17
Re: Ronnie Wood AND Mick Taylor guesting at the 100 Club.....
Posted by: WeLoveYou ()
Date: December 2, 2010 16:27

But they didn't say "No Charlie"!

He didn't show, by the way...

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: December 2, 2010 16:27

Here's my shots folks.

Pix copyright of Silver Dagger and not to be used without permission.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2010-12-02 19:12 by Silver Dagger.

Posted by: marcovandereijk ()
Date: December 2, 2010 16:42

Listening to the videos, I would not mind if the Stones would one day invite Dick Taylor
to rejoin the band.

Posted by: Smokey ()
Date: December 2, 2010 16:56

paulywaul
Another day ... so

My FAVE of the night, kind of says it all in a way .... the luuuuuurv we have for 'em

There are more, but .....

Many thanks for the pix, but would appreciate your re-posting as these are not visible.

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: December 2, 2010 17:30

Great pics, thanks! Some more great ones can be found on the Dutch Stonesforum. Have a look here:

[www.stonesforum.nl]

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: December 2, 2010 17:37

kleermaker
Some more great ones can be found on the Dutch Stonesforum. Have a look here:

[www.stonesforum.nl]

Um - I don't think those are "more" pics. They rather look like Paulywaul's photos from this thread.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: December 2, 2010 17:42

Beast
kleermaker

[www.stonesforum.nl]

Um - I don't think those are "more" pics. They rather look like Paulywaul's photos from this thread.

Bloody hell Beast. Those ARE Paulywaul's photos. That's a cheap shot to nick them and not even giving a credit. Go get 'em Pauly.

Date: December 2, 2010 17:50

Silver Dagger
Beast
kleermaker

[www.stonesforum.nl]

Bloody hell Beast. Those ARE Paulywaul's photos. That's a cheap shot to nick them and not even giving a credit. Go get 'em Pauly.

Good Lord! Didn't notice. Well, Pauly's pics aren't visible here anymore .... Who's done thatconfused smiley

Posted by: open-g ()
Date: December 2, 2010 17:52

kleermaker
Great pics, thanks! Some more great ones can be found on the Dutch Stonesforum. Have a look here:

[www.stonesforum.nl]

Hey, those are Pauly's great pictures and they aren't even credited to him!
Kleermaker, if you post on that board could you clarify who's pics they really are? please.

I see you noticed it too, Beast and Silver Dagger.
stunning pics Pauly - I'll chuck my pixel and battry waster in the trash now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-12-02 17:53 by open-g.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: December 2, 2010 18:00

kleermaker
Well, Pauly's pics aren't visible here anymore .... Who's done thatconfused smiley

Probably happened during the "steal"...

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: December 2, 2010 18:04

Beast
kleermaker
Well, Pauly's pics aren't visible here anymore .... Who's done thatconfused smiley

actually it looks like that's just photobucket - if Paul hasn't got a "pro" account over there,
there's a limit to how many photos he can post and it looks like the limit's been reached

but yeah, go get the bastard Paul - tell 'em the Department of Credit Where Credit Is Due sent you!
meanwhile, thank you people for posting these hot youtube clips

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: December 2, 2010 18:32

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: December 2, 2010 18:34

with sssoul
Beast
kleermaker

actually it looks like that's just photobucket - if Paul hasn't got a "pro" account over there,
there's a limit to how many photos he can post and it looks like the limit's been reached

but yeah, go get the bastard Paul - tell 'em the Department of Credit Where Credit Is Due sent you!
meanwhile, thank you people for posting these hot youtube clips

<<< actually it looks like that's just photobucket - if Paul hasn't got a "pro" account over there >>>

Yep that's it, I just need to upgrade to a PRO account in Photobucket, will do shortly. Am trying to, but the Photobucket website ism't playing ball at the moment.

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: December 2, 2010 18:39

>>actually it looks like that's just photobucket - if Paul hasn't got a "pro" account over there,
there's a limit to how many photos he can post and it looks like the limit's been reached<<

yep, 500 MB for free space.
There's also the monthly bandwidth limit (10 Gcool smiley which will reset itself on the day you first you joined the bucket.
Its a good idea to resize the pics to a reasonable size and keep an eye on the stats. also keep the album private so no one browses through it and takes your pics for a walk.

"No file size limit for images with a display size up to 1024 x 768 pixels (typically a 17” monitor size) because these images are resized to meet the Photobucket constraints. There is no pixel limit, if a file size limit is chosen."

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: December 2, 2010 18:40

Beast
kleermaker

[www.stonesforum.nl]

Well , to me ,the photos from stonesforum.nl look EXACTLY as Paulywaul's ones.
kleermaker, I can understand how photos from this event ,especially shot in a rather small venue-never been in the 100 but I can guess -can look the same,but come on ! They are the same ones !

I DO know I don't credit enough the photographers -withsssoul ,yes ,I know it & you're right about it smiling smiley - but I try to credit the personnal /amators photographers - don't know how to call them - as much as I can .

It's not fair imo to get infomations from another Stones board and not to mention it .

Anyhow,what "jumped off into my eyes" whith these/those great photos of the gig ,is , the way Mick Taylor & Ronnie Wood look incredibly happy and having fun when playing together .

I am looking forward for some videos .
Actually, I feel sorry that I didn't made my way to England in order to be there .
At least,these guys know how to play ,don't they ?

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Date: December 2, 2010 18:45

Another great set of pics. Thanks!

BTW: Chris Barber is 80 years old!

Date: December 2, 2010 18:58

SwayStones
Beast
kleermaker

[www.stonesforum.nl]

kleermaker, I can understand how photos from this event ,especially shot in a rather small venue-never been in the 100 but I can guess -can look the same,but come on ! They are the same ones !

I DO know I don't credit enough the photographers -withsssoul ,yes ,I know it & you're right about it smiling smiley - but I try to credit the personnal /amators photographers - don't know how to call them - as much as I can .

It's not fair imo to get infomations from another Stones board and not to mention it .

Anyhow,what "jumped off into my eyes" whith these/those great photos of the gig ,is , the way Mick Taylor & Ronnie Wood look incredibly happy and having fun when playing together .

Actually, I feel sorry that I didn't made my way to England in order to be there .

I'm not responsible here. I just gave the link, of course unaware that these were Pauly's pics. I don't feel the need to learn someone a lesson. I also don't know the person who posted the pics on the Dutch Stones forum. Well, I'll post there a link to this threadcool smiley.

Date: December 2, 2010 19:01

I see Paulywaul's pic are now credited and the poster at stoneforum nl had the decency to upload them to his own account in the first place. good move there thumbs up

Date: December 2, 2010 19:02

OK, have successfully upgraded to a 'Photobucket Pro' account, so the links work again and the pics are there. And er yes ......... I had a quick look on that Dutch site, and those are indeed my images.

Thanks to everyone by the way who's getting upset about the fact that there are people out there who are prepared to "lift" pictures and post them elsewhere without so much as a teensy acknowledgement to the fact that someone else actually took the bloody things, I do appreciate the support.

I personally just enjoy being there, taking the damm things, enjoying them, and then SHARING them, but I do nevertheless get mildy annoyed when such a BLATANT theft (which is effectively what it amounts to) takes place. It's just rude and deceitful ... if nothing else.

Cheers to yas all

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: December 2, 2010 19:06

Looks amazing. Thanks for all the great shots and clips.

MT ,RW and Dick Taylor............all 3 Stones eras represented there . WOW !

SC UK

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: December 2, 2010 19:13

Great pics...Thank You...

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: December 2, 2010 19:18

kleermaker
SwayStones
Beast
kleermaker

[www.stonesforum.nl]

I'm not responsible here. I just gave the link, of course unaware that these were Pauly's pics. I don't feel the need to learn someone a lesson. I also don't know the person who posted the pics on the Dutch Stones forum. Well, I'll post there a link to this threadcool smiley.

kleermaker, I didn't mean YOU were the one who posted the paulywaul's photos .
I meant that ,when you see an interesting information from another Stones' forum -like RO, Shidoobee or what ever ,then the least you can do is to credit the poster .or the link .
BUT Check it before .
What do you think ?

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: December 2, 2010 19:19

straycatuk
Looks amazing. Thanks for all the great shots and clips.

MT ,RW and Dick Taylor............all 3 Stones eras represented there . WOW !

SC UK
Right,nice to see some current and former members still want to play.

Posted by: BradleyJennas ()
Date: December 2, 2010 19:28

Did anyone get one of those limited edition programmes? I didn't bring enough money with me! But I heard they are going to sell them on SDP's website soon, I hope they do because I want one.

Also anyone see this?

[www.express.co.uk]

Posted by: Duane in Houston ()
Date: December 2, 2010 19:30

Looks like Mick Taylor is turning into a young Alfred Hitchcock. I also love Ronnies new dye job. Very professional. He looks like a young lad compared to the other geezers.

Date: December 2, 2010 19:30

Hey there, The Worst, great pictures and great to meet you guys. Hope you got home okay without too much of a delay. See you again on the next tour!

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: December 2, 2010 20:15

Manofwealthandtaste
Hey there, The Worst, great pictures and great to meet you guys. Hope you got home okay without too much of a delay. See you again on the next tour!

Great to meet you and Mr.Jimmy as well!
What a night! Mick Taylor's slide on "You Shook Me", Ronnie on harmonica,
and of course "Spoonful", "Stop Breaking Down" and "Shakin All Over" WOW!

And yes, we got home as planned, thanks for your concern.
See you on the next tour!

Date: December 2, 2010 20:55

SOME people didn't make it, SOME people had a bastard of a journey home, SOME people would invariably have a lot to say on the subject of this BBC article ..........

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Date: December 2, 2010 21:22

Some fantastic pictures already in this thread.....my contribution -

Yes, it was being filmed.......

A snowy Piccadilly Circus on the way home......

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: December 2, 2010 22:02

Thanks so much to all the contributors of pics and youtube videos.I am so glad that SDP has got some mention in some articles on the web and newspapers.When I first looked at reviews it was as if it was a Ronnie Wood/Mick Taylor fundraising gig.Thankfully a few more gave credit to SDP.Lets be honest...............it was his gig on the night and he got some mates to do their thing on the night.Good on yer. smoking smiley>grinning smiley<smoking smiley

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 17

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2152
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home