Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617Next
Current Page: 12 of 17
Re: Ronnie Wood AND Mick Taylor guesting at the 100 Club.....
Posted by: Justin ()
Date: December 3, 2010 19:50

Ronnie looks great.

Indeed nice to see these two players on the same stage.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: December 3, 2010 19:52

djgab
as everyone said, thanks so much for the pics ans stories
quite a historical night !
Indeed,thanks for all the pics and reports.

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: December 3, 2010 21:46

I see in these photos the making of 2/3 of the guitar section for the next Rolling Stones live "event" (I hesitate to use word "tour" ). I would put aside all my skepticism about the current Stones if they were able to offer this up.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-12-03 21:47 by 71Tele.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: December 3, 2010 22:05

71Tele
I see in these photos the making of 2/3 of the guitar section for the next Rolling Stones live "event" (I hesitate to use word "tour" ). I would put aside all my skepticism about the current Stones if they were able to offer this up.

Right there with 71Tele. It would be absolutely amazing. They would get their mojo back...that's for sure.

Posted by: MCDDTLC ()
Date: December 3, 2010 22:24

Hey the videos are popping up on YOUTUBE.. Just listened/watched to: Stop Breakin Down - Mick & Ronnie having a good old time, tradin vocals..

can't wait for the BBC show...

MLC

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 3, 2010 22:34

MCDDTLC
Hey the videos are popping up on YOUTUBE.. Just listened/watched to: Stop Breakin Down - Mick & Ronnie having a good old time, tradin vocals..

MLC

Thanks.smiling smiley

Posted by: Brue ()
Date: December 4, 2010 00:04

There's nothing quite like Mick Taylor's style.

when I get the chance
to flash my fansy pants

I do-hoooo

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: December 4, 2010 00:25

71Tele

Damn, would that be nice. If Keith can stick to straight rhythm, know his shit, and leave the solos to these dudes---now we got something.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-12-04 00:26 by Justin.

Date: December 4, 2010 00:29

Justin
71Tele

Damn, would that be nice. If Keith can stick to straight rhythm, know his shit, and leave the solos to these dudes---now we got something.

How about a fan petition? (Not that they'd listen). To have Keith on one side and Mick T. and Woody on the other, would be incredible. I normally dislike more than two guitarists on stage, but this would be something very special, and the styles of three of them are so distinct that there would be ample room in the music to accomodate it. Please guys, do it for us!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 4, 2010 00:31

Who knows? smiling smiley

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: December 4, 2010 00:34

Date: December 4, 2010 00:38

Amsterdamned
MCDDTLC

MLC

Thanks.smiling smiley

These guys sound great together.

Date: December 4, 2010 01:06

71Tele
Justin
71Tele

How about a fan petition? (Not that they'd listen). To have Keith on one side and Mick T. and Woody on the other, would be incredible. I normally dislike more than two guitarists on stage, but this would be something very special, and the styles of three of them are so distinct that there would be ample room in the music to accomodate it. Please guys, do it for us!

Get in there man. Gotta love it baybee! Maybe Ronnie can guest spot him on the Faces tour or something. Weirder shit has happened!!!

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: December 4, 2010 01:18

Thanks for all the great reports, pictures and links. I think I'm going to have to upgrade my computer to keep up with Pauly's photos. Sorry to have missed this one.

Posted by: mattleeuk ()
Date: December 4, 2010 01:45

BradleyJennas
Sorry to ask again, but didn't get a reply!?

Did anyone get on of the limited edition programmes? Or even one of the lucky few who got a signed one?!

Yes, I bought one and won a signed one :-) Alas the signed ones were done in silver paint pen and rather smudged. Black sharpie on the yellow front would have worked better but I'm not complaining ;-)

Posted by: ablett ()
Date: December 4, 2010 02:21

"How about a fan petition? (Not that they'd listen). To have Keith on one side and Mick T. and Woody on the other, would be incredible. I normally dislike more than two guitarists on stage, but this would be something very special, and the styles of three of them are so distinct that there would be ample room in the music to accomodate it. Please guys, do it for us!"

I totally agree but there aint a cat in hells chance....

Date: December 4, 2010 02:34

Dick Taylor is god with that hollow body Gibson bass. It's a shorter, more humping sound

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: December 4, 2010 02:45

Harm

GREAT picture Harm, love the framing/cropping, it captures something special there.

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: December 4, 2010 02:57

That bass is so friggin sweet, it's got a rock neck.

Posted by: stonescrow ()
Date: December 4, 2010 02:57

71Tele
Amsterdamned
MCDDTLC

MLC

Thanks.smiling smiley

These guys sound great together.

Getting goosebumps all over thinking about the possibilities! Can't believe it is just a coincidence that Ronnie and Mick were performing together just a few days before the Summit meeting! Something Big is in the air, really, really, Big!

Posted by: stonescrow ()
Date: December 4, 2010 03:03

ablett
"How about a fan petition? (Not that they'd listen). To have Keith on one side and Mick T. and Woody on the other, would be incredible. I normally dislike more than two guitarists on stage, but this would be something very special, and the styles of three of them are so distinct that there would be ample room in the music to accomodate it. Please guys, do it for us!"

I totally agree but there aint a cat in hells chance....

The good news is that by raising our voices right here at IORR we are petitioning! Hear that, DW!

Date: December 4, 2010 11:03

Thank you for the pictures Paul.

Date: December 4, 2010 11:20

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-12-04 11:21 by Harm.

Posted by: Sici ()
Date: December 4, 2010 11:25

my 2 cents....
Sici

[youtube]

[/youtube]

[youtube]

[/youtube]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-12-04 12:02 by Sici.

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: December 4, 2010 11:52

Amsterdamned
MCDDTLC

MLC

Thanks.smiling smiley

Amazing! Mick Taylor looks like he's dancing for joy here!! They both sound and look great. Thank you to everyone, esp PW and SD, for posting photos - please keep the stories and impressions coming.

- swiss

Date: December 4, 2010 12:29

BradleyJennas
Sorry to ask again, but didn't get a reply!?

Did anyone get on of the limited edition programmes? Or even one of the lucky few who got a signed one?!

Yes, I bought one and won a signed one :-) Alas the signed ones were done in silver paint pen and rather smudged. Black sharpie on the yellow front would have worked better but I'm not complaining ;-)

Me too, I won two signed programmes. I gave one to my friend. He collect signed stuff.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: December 4, 2010 12:48

You are so lucky to have won two! How did you and others win a programme?Was it a draw on the night or a competition you had to enter? Good luck to all the lucky winners. >grinning smiley<

Date: December 4, 2010 12:53

crawdaddy
You are so lucky to have won two! How did you and others win a programme?Was it a draw on the night or a competition you had to enter? Good luck to all the lucky winners. >grinning smiley<

I had nr 103 and if I remember well nr 102, 104,100..won...Damm....what a shitty time I had last wednesday winking smiley

Date: December 4, 2010 12:58

You bought a programme and you recieve a number. During the concert, there was a break. Then they say the lucky numbers.

Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: December 4, 2010 13:24

paulywaul
OK, have successfully upgraded to a 'Photobucket Pro' account, so the links work again and the pics are there. And er yes ......... I had a quick look on that Dutch site, and those are indeed my images.

Thanks to everyone by the way who's getting upset about the fact that there are people out there who are prepared to "lift" pictures and post them elsewhere without so much as a teensy acknowledgement to the fact that someone else actually took the bloody things, I do appreciate the support.

I personally just enjoy being there, taking the damm things, enjoying them, and then SHARING them, but I do nevertheless get mildy annoyed when such a BLATANT theft (which is effectively what it amounts to) takes place. It's just rude and deceitful ... if nothing else.

Cheers to yas all

Thanks for the fab photos to you and The Worst and everyone else who contributed!
About that Dutch site - I'm NOT at all surprised they stole your photos without giving you credit. They did that to me once, too. And despite several mails, where I told them to remove my photo from their site - they simply ignored it.
Rude, dishonest and shameless. Quite a combination.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617Next
Current Page: 12 of 17

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2042
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home