Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718
Current Page: 18 of 18
Re: R.I.P. the Rolling Stones, killed by one man's jealousy
Posted by: melillo ()
Date: October 26, 2010 05:25

all these questions can be answered by mick and keith next year at the press conf to announce the 2011-2012 world tour, bank on it

Posted by: Sighunt ()
Date: October 26, 2010 06:38

I typically do not find myself responding to these types of threads,but I have to say that this is the biggest bunch of crap that I have read on this website in quite some time. Tour or no tour-this will not be decided by Keith's new book...just from all the various threads posted on this website, one sound will ring very clear at Barnes & Noble- and that is all the cash registers going "ka-ching" as no doubt Keith will be selling a lot of books (we know at least all the hardcore fans will be buying it)! From this long time fan's perspective- this book is not a deal breaker in regards to the long running marriage of Keith Richards & Mick Jagger.....Whatever facade or allusions of closeness that the Glimmer Twins may present on stage- the bottom line of what brings them together every few years to tour has more to do with the bundle of cash they stand to make from an audience eager to pay BIG, BIG money to hear Brown Sugar & Satisfaction played for the zillionth time!

Posted by: stateofshock ()
Date: October 26, 2010 06:41

mstmst
Regarding Micks manhood: could 10.000 women be wrong?

how do you know it's 10,000?

"What I'm doing is a sexual thing. I dance and all dancing is a replacement for sex". - Mick Jagger

Posted by: Spud ()
Date: October 26, 2010 11:04

I'll ditto what Sighunt said.

The Connelly article is complete b*llocks...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-10-26 15:08 by Spud.

Posted by: Father Ted ()
Date: October 26, 2010 11:13

If the Stones want to air their dirty laundry in public, that's their problem. People will almost expect to read this kind of speculation and gossip in an autobiography from someone like KR. How much of it is factually correct is another question. If this book was ghost-written (I am not sure if KR was assisted?), then the book may have been quite heavily embellished. These kind of articles are clearly having the desired PR effect by making people talk and think about the book.

Posted by: proudmary ()
Date: October 26, 2010 15:51

stupidguy2
Cocaine Eyes
And why so many threads about the book?
quote]

And what would you rather discuss? Maybe you could start the 100th thread about Keef's guitars, Taylor vs. Brian or What are you listening to?
This stuff is drama, and if it was all just about the music, there probably wouldn't be a message board in the first place. SO get a grip. SOme of us are annoyed with Keef for being petty. Why is that hard to get? You don't have to read these threads.

Of course, it’s interesting to remember that the Stones are still a working band. This book is not just an artifact, but part of the story it chronicles. So here’s the big question: Will the Rolling Stones, who survived the drugs, death, madness and chaos, survive the prose of Keith Richards?

That's the big question for Rolling Stone. So I think it's quite the question for us, fans on this board also.

PS stupidguy2, thanks for understanding

Re: Keith Richards Reveals All About Mick Jagger And The Rolling Stones
Posted by: ablett ()
Date: October 26, 2010 16:04

"These kind of articles are clearly having the desired PR effect by making people talk and think about the book."

Really, I can't imagine its really stirring the desired imagination. IMO its making the stones sounds rather ridiculous....

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: October 26, 2010 16:51

mstmst

Make that 150-200 and you're closer to the truth...

Posted by: stoneswashed77 ()
Date: October 26, 2010 18:40

dcba
mstmst

Make that 150-200 and you're closer to the truth...

do you mean 150-200 000 or really 150-200?

sorry but that´s not nearly enough.

150-200 everyone can make without problems.

Re: Keith Richards Reveals All About Mick Jagger And The Rolling Stones
Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: October 26, 2010 19:45

Jerry said 4000 in the 20 years they were together.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718
Current Page: 18 of 18

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1297
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home