Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 18
Re: Keith is a jerk. Now it's official
Posted by: mattty973 ()
Date: October 17, 2010 19:48

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: October 17, 2010 20:00

Addicted
Not that I've seen him naked, but I think it looks a bit like Michael Cohl?

I've seen Michael Cohl naked, and he has more hair around the navel.

It aint him.

Posted by: proudmary ()
Date: October 17, 2010 20:04

turd
Just to get back to the Mick's 'dick' quote - It's somewhat ominous that no female who has been bedded by Mick in the past however many years, (and I assume that must be more than 4), has come to his defense, to uphold his honour......

'Keith's just jealous': Jerry Hall springs to Mick Jagger's defence after 'tiny' manhood jibe

Jerry Hall has dismissed Keith Richards' rather crude claim that Mick Jagger has a 'tiny todger'.
Speaking on Graham Norton's show on BBC Radio 2, Hall, who has four children with the rocker, said hell-raiser Richards was just envious of the 67-year-old.
Jagger's ex said: 'Mick is very well endowed - I should know I was with him for 23 years. Keith is just jealous.'

Waw, now it's really the Dick war! I don't think Keith is so happy about having Mick's cock for main attraction in his book

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: October 17, 2010 20:07

proudmary
turd
Just to get back to the Mick's 'dick' quote - It's somewhat ominous that no female who has been bedded by Mick in the past however many years, (and I assume that must be more than 4), has come to his defense, to uphold his honour......

'Keith's just jealous': Jerry Hall springs to Mick Jagger's defence after 'tiny' manhood jibe

Jerry Hall has dismissed Keith Richards' rather crude claim that Mick Jagger has a 'tiny todger'.
Speaking on Graham Norton's show on BBC Radio 2, Hall, who has four children with the rocker, said hell-raiser Richards was just envious of the 67-year-old.
Jagger's ex said: 'Mick is very well endowed - I should know I was with him for 23 years. Keith is just jealous.'

Waw, now it's really the Dick war! I don't think Keith is so happy about having Mick's cock for main attraction in his book

Well I'm glad that's settled. I'm a little tired of hearing about short & curlies around here.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: October 17, 2010 20:07

Gazza
Addicted

It aint him.

Can you tell us more about the circumanstances in which you saw him naked?

Posted by: aprilfool ()
Date: October 17, 2010 20:10

A 7 pages thread about that. Wonderful guys, it's a litte bit pathetic(in french: litte bit(e) = petite dick).

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: October 17, 2010 20:22

proudmary
Gazza
Addicted

It aint him.

Yes, but I'd have to shoot you afterwards.

Date: October 17, 2010 20:23

Gazza
proudmary
Gazza
Addicted

It aint him.

go ahead

Keith listed in online most searched ... and... comes clean re Mars Bar saga
Date: October 16, 2010 07:04

Yes, one more thread on Keith dishing the dirt!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1321021/Keith-Richards-reveals-truth-girls-drugs-fiery-feuds-Mick-Jagger.html
Marianne and that Mars Bar

Marianne Faithfull

Myth? One of the great legends of the Sixties involved the Stones and Marianne Faithfull (pictured)

It was one of the great legends of the Sixties – the story that Marianne Faithfull – naked but for a fur rug – was discovered in a compromising position with a Mars bar during a drugs raid on Richards’s country mansion.

It emanated from police sources after the raid on Redlands, in Sussex, but was said to be untrue by those close to Miss Faithfull.

But now we have Richards’s own version of events, and he confirms there were in fact ‘a couple’ of the chocolate bars at the scene. Apparently they were a vital component of any drugs party ‘because on acid (LSD) you suddenly get sugar lack and you’re munching away’.

One of the bars, he says, one was on a table in front of the sofa where Miss Faithfull, fresh from a bath and wrapped in a huge rabbit-pelt rug, was reclining. Or as he puts it: ‘She was more dressed in this fur bedspread that she’d been all day.’

But the idea she was doing anything with a Mars bar other than eating it is a ‘myth’, he insists.

Richards reveals that when the police arrived, he was in such a state from LSD that he thought a gang of identically-dressed dwarfs had come to call on him. They were ‘very small people wearing dark blue with shiny bits and helmets!’, according to his recollections.

He let them in, complimenting them on their ‘wonderful attire’. While the Stones and their hangers-on sat around continuing the party, the officers poked around the house, Redlands, sifting the contents of ashtrays to find evidence of narcotics.

The raid in February led to the famous trial four months later at which Richards and Mick Jagger were jailed.

When the prosecutor suggested a young woman would be embarrassed to be wearing nothing but a rug among a group of eight men, Richards retorted: ‘We are not old men. We are not worried about petty morals.’ This is what he claims got him a one-year jail sentence for allowing his house to be used for smoking cannabis while Jagger got three months for drug possession.

Both were freed the next day pending a successful appeal.

Richards says he deeply disliked his brief stay at Wormwood Scrubs. But he says the experience was the best PR he could hope for, and thanks the ageing judge for turning him into a folk hero overnight. ‘I’ve been playing up to it ever since,’ he admits.

Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: October 17, 2010 20:44

Gazza
proudmary
Gazza
Addicted

It aint him.

Oooops - I'm getting rather ugly images in my brain now... Was it in a sauna?
Eh, some men I know have become more hairy (around the navel, for instance - and some even on their backs - yeah - terrible!) as the years go by. I bet you're far too young to have experienced this, Gazza.

Re: Keith listed in online most searched ... and... comes clean re Mars Bar saga
Posted by: Squiggle ()
Date: October 17, 2010 20:49

Wanton Witch of the Côte

Richards reveals that when the police arrived, he was in such a state from LSD that he thought a gang of identically-dressed dwarfs had come to call on him. They were ‘very small people wearing dark blue with shiny bits and helmets!’, according to his recollections.

I actually laughed out loud.

Re: Keith Richards Reveals All About Mick Jagger And The Rolling Stones
Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: October 17, 2010 21:06

STUPIDGUY2, you are right on the money about WHY some of us have righteous anger over Keith's juvenile " revelations". It is not simply a casual remark about Mick's anatomy, it is the culmination of MANY years of nastiness. No matter what the issues are between MIck and Keith, the fact is that Mick would NEVER be that childish, unkind and ill-mannered. You would hope that after 50 years, Keith would want the world to focus on their musical accomplishements, because in reality, THAT is all that matters and THAT is what they will be remembered for.
I am confident that Karma will even it all out and whatever Keith's motivations really were for pouring this kind of crap into his book , he will not get away unscathed.
And Cindy, as far as Keith's sex appeal goes, that's just personal preference. We won't be convincing each other to change our minds on that one! I never found Keith physically appealing but that never detracted from the fact that I admired his talent.

You be the judge
Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: October 17, 2010 21:30

Scroll down for pics, and enjoy the article.

[www.nickelinthemachine.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2010-10-17 22:00 by Bliss.

Re: Naked Mick--Decide for yourselves
Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: October 17, 2010 21:42

Yeah this is what I was waiting for confused smiley

Posted by: turd ()
Date: October 17, 2010 21:58

Yes it was posted and deleted in the same breath virtually. Mr. Vic is clearly on the ball.

I saw the hazy pics of Micks dick, you simply can't tell with the flacid penis how large through cohesive expansion it can become - BUT, from what I saw, I wouldn't use it as a ruler.

Re: You be the judge
Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: October 17, 2010 22:03

Nope, still there smiling smiley

An excellent article which sheds some light on Donald Cammell.

Re: You be the judge
Date: October 17, 2010 22:11

Yes it was posted and deleted in the same breath virtually. Mr. Vic is clearly on the ball.

Yep, he didn't count all the views of my tread(about 7000) when combined our treads to "sticky"

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: October 17, 2010 23:40

I think the dynamic of their relationship changed as Mick got healthier (relatively) in the 70s. He was probably forced into the Daddy position in the band, forced to be so by Keith's excesses. Mick's moderation in his partying is what kept the Stones a viable band. It's kind of charming in a way to see Keith defensive about Mick. Maybe we're seeing something that goes back to their childhoods together.

From the excerpts I read in Rolling Stone magazine last night it appears he's a little softer on Brian. Still, he refers to Bill as 'Bill Wyman', in a sort of cold way. Look, after Lennon revealed what an insecure, petty, egotistical guy he was with the 'Lennon Remembers' interview, I'm not shocked by what Keith might say. It's interesting to get another voice in the room, no more, no less. What the hell do I care about Mick's tallywacker?

Posted by: marianna ()
Date: October 18, 2010 00:11

Thanks, Keith, for teaching me a new British slang word: todger.

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: October 18, 2010 00:26

Yup, 24FPS, I read what Lennon said about Keith and it's funny because a lot of folks assume incorrectly that Mick has the ego problem; in all of the interviews down t hrough the ages, Mick has always seemed very modest and not boastful. Keith in the other hand, even in this Rolling Stone exerpt, is all puffed up about being called a pirate....what a child.

Posted by: TrulyMicks ()
Date: October 18, 2010 02:11

proudmary

I guess I spoke too soon!

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: October 18, 2010 02:17

24FPS
Look, after Lennon revealed what an insecure, petty, egotistical guy he was with the 'Lennon Remembers' interview, I'm not shocked by what Keith might say. It's interesting to get another voice in the room, no more, no less.

24fps - could you be more specific - Which interview?

John Lennon says nothing about Keith in the 1971 interview, which was what was originally dubbed "Lennon Remembers" (Jann Wenner, January 7 & February 4, 1971). Subsequently, all the Rolling Stones/John Lennon interviews were bundled together in one book, also called "Lennon Remembers."

So, which interview did you readJohn Lennon say Keith Richards is an insecure, petty, egotistical guy?

Altho, over the years, many have trashed Keith (not without reason), "insecure, petty, and egotistical" are usually terms reserved to describe Mick.

So, I'm curious which interview you're thinking of.

thx
swiss

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: October 18, 2010 02:46

swiss
was this meant for MJ and not KR, maybe a misunderstanding here. In any case JL was very insecure, petty and egotistical.

Date: October 18, 2010 03:35

MKjan
swiss
was this meant for MJ and not KR, maybe a misunderstanding here. In any case JL was very insecure, petty and egotistical.

MKjan you're right that it's probably a miscommunication. I originally thought 24FPS was referring to Mick, but then this was posted

mickschix
Yup, 24FPS, I read what Lennon said about Keith and it's funny because a lot of folks assume incorrectly that Mick has the ego problem

and wondered whether I'd missed John Lennon's surprising words about Keith.

- swiss

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: October 18, 2010 06:25

24fps - could you be more specific - Which interview? So, which interview did you readJohn Lennon say Keith Richards is an insecure, petty, egotistical guy? - SWISS

I never said Lennon mentioned Keith in 'Lennon Remembers'. MICKSCHIX said it in response to my post. Lennon talked about the Stones in general and I think that's where he talked about Mick's 'fag-dancing' and Brian not being a genius. I thought it petty for a person of Lennon's stature to deprive Brian. No one said he was in Lennon's league; but a pocket genius that blonde little satyr was. I don't remember a specific mention by Lennon of Keith, ever. Probably felt it was beneath him to speak of anyone but Mick, and was annoyed to be asked about Brian.

And why can't Keith be referred to as 'insecure, petty, and egotistical'? Come on, he can be as show business phony as the rest of them, at times. That doesn't mean I don't like Keith, and Lennon. It makes them more human to see how full of shit they can be.

Posted by: JJFlash2010 ()
Date: October 18, 2010 08:43

turd

I saw the hazy pics of Micks dick, you simply can't tell with the flacid penis how large through cohesive expansion it can become - BUT, from what I saw, I wouldn't use it as a ruler.

That's a good point, no pun intended... I was just going by that shot from Performance. Funny about Mick, he always seems to win. Now here we all are gathered around talking about his penis.

Date: October 18, 2010 09:29

24FPS
I never said Lennon mentioned Keith in 'Lennon Remembers'. MICKSCHIX said it in response to my post.

Trudat - twas Mickschix.

24FPS
Mick's 'fag-dancing' and Brian not being a genius. I thought it petty for a person of Lennon's stature to deprive Brian. No one said he was in Lennon's league; but a pocket genius that blonde little satyr was.

I believe John said something offhandly about Brian being a nice enough guy, not outstandingly brilliant, who disintegrated into an unstable insecure high maintenance guy who used to phone John @#$%& up, and John came to avoid him.

24FPS
I don't remember a specific mention by Lennon of Keith, ever. Probably felt it was beneath him to speak of anyone but Mick, and was annoyed to be asked about Brian.

And why can't Keith be referred to as 'insecure, petty, and egotistical'? Come on, he can be as show business phony as the rest of them, at times. That doesn't mean I don't like Keith, and Lennon. It makes them more human to see how full of shit they can be.

John and Keith were pals--John never had a beef with Keith.

Why can't Keith be referred to as 'insecure, petty, and egotistical'? Well, if you want to parse hairs, why can't anyone be referred to as 'insecure, petty, and egotistical'? Most of us are, at least sometimes, no? mixed in among the gorgeous banquet of our splendid finer attributes and our too-human imperfections.

But most of us have a Top 3 or 5 of really the worst things about being us. And if we're lucky we know what they are and try to mitigate it. But I digress...Mick's top 5 are likely being 'insecure, petty, and egotistical' plus skinflintishness and gratuitous bitchyness. Keith's top 5 would probably not include 'insecure, petty, and egotistical' - but would be more along the lines of lazy, thoughtless, perverse, utilizing people until they're expendable, and off-hand verbal brutality.

- swiss

Date: October 18, 2010 09:30

JJFlash2010
turd

That's a good point, no pun intended... I was just going by that shot from Performance. Funny about Mick, he always seems to win. Now here we all are gathered around talking about his penis.

hilarious - so true.

Posted by: JJFlash2010 ()
Date: October 18, 2010 09:44

spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: elunsi ()
Date: October 18, 2010 10:12

That´s interesting. Mick does everything to hold the band together, but he gets called egoistical. Charlie once said that Mick always does what he thinks is the best for the band. Even if it means to remain quiet over Keith´s insults. What exactly does he do wrong?
There was something else interesting what Keith said in a recent articel, when he was asked about his daughters Playboy-pictures. He said she is like him: try to work as little as possible. Maybe that is the biggest difference between Mick and Keith. Where would the Stones be without Mick´s very unegoistical work?

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 18

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1696
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home