Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...6566676869707172737475...LastNext
Current Page: 70 of 99
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter US Tour 2019
Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: December 22, 2018 05:28

And next year it will be the trip of my life to go from the States to Argentina at River Plate Stadium (Estadio Unico), Buenos Aires!

plexi

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: December 22, 2018 05:44

makustone
Hairball
makustone
Hairball
makustone
Hello everyone again. PIT has appeared for the 2nd Chicago show at 750 ea + fees. In the 2 NJ they follow VIP packages at 1600 and no pit resale or obvious pit at the real price. Do you think that the pit will soon appear at prices closer to the real value or is it practically impossible given that they are the most important and final shows of the tour? Thank you!

I've been looking at Chicago II for awhile now, and that $750 pit 1 resale ticket has always been available - with fees $886.88 total - mobile only.
Chances are that many of the overpriced VIP tix - and there appears to be many of them - will eventually come down in cost quite a bit after they go unsold.
I am looking for nj and chi since the sale began every day every now and then. I expect prices to fall to their normal value as soon as possible. It is a very stressful situation to be looking for the dream location all the time.

It might be a while before massive price drops happen considering those shows are over five months away - they (ticketmaster, Stones, et al) will try their best to sell tix at the highest amount possible.
But as has been mentioned many times by many different people - be patient! Good to keep checking though as you never know when something reasonable will become available.
If it's anything like the last two legs of No Filter (as well as slow selling *Vegas '16 and Desert Trip), there will be plenty available one way or another including official discount sites like Costco, Groupon, etc.
And then there's the possibility of more Lucky Dips becoming avaialable - be sure to check the Stones website/tour page!

Thank you very much for the info of Cotsco and Groupon. I did not know, I did not know it! if I will continue waiting. I every day every half or 1 hour I enter ticketmaster to see if I change any price. I already deleted the cookies and the history as they said here. I think you can not escape those PIT! It's the trip of my life to go see the Stones from Argentina to USA!

Best of luck to you makustone - I'm sure you'll get what you need!
And there's a very good chance we shall meet in the Pit at Chicago II.thumbs up smileys with beer

Posted by: makustone ()
Date: December 22, 2018 06:27

Hairball
makustone
Hairball
makustone
Hairball
makustone
Hello everyone again. PIT has appeared for the 2nd Chicago show at 750 ea + fees. In the 2 NJ they follow VIP packages at 1600 and no pit resale or obvious pit at the real price. Do you think that the pit will soon appear at prices closer to the real value or is it practically impossible given that they are the most important and final shows of the tour? Thank you!

thank you so much man !!! So shall!!!

I've been looking at Chicago II for awhile now, and that $750 pit 1 resale ticket has always been available - with fees $886.88 total - mobile only.
Chances are that many of the overpriced VIP tix - and there appears to be many of them - will eventually come down in cost quite a bit after they go unsold.
I am looking for nj and chi since the sale began every day every now and then. I expect prices to fall to their normal value as soon as possible. It is a very stressful situation to be looking for the dream location all the time.

It might be a while before massive price drops happen considering those shows are over five months away - they (ticketmaster, Stones, et al) will try their best to sell tix at the highest amount possible.
But as has been mentioned many times by many different people - be patient! Good to keep checking though as you never know when something reasonable will become available.
If it's anything like the last two legs of No Filter (as well as slow selling *Vegas '16 and Desert Trip), there will be plenty available one way or another including official discount sites like Costco, Groupon, etc.
And then there's the possibility of more Lucky Dips becoming avaialable - be sure to check the Stones website/tour page!

Thank you very much for the info of Cotsco and Groupon. I did not know, I did not know it! if I will continue waiting. I every day every half or 1 hour I enter ticketmaster to see if I change any price. I already deleted the cookies and the history as they said here. I think you can not escape those PIT! It's the trip of my life to go see the Stones from Argentina to USA!

Best of luck to you makustone - I'm sure you'll get what you need!
And there's a very good chance we shall meet in the Pit at Chicago II.thumbs up smileys with beer

Date: December 22, 2018 06:30

timbernardis
And next year it will be the trip of my life to go from the States to Argentina at River Plate Stadium (Estadio Unico), Buenos Aires!

plexi

How big! I wait for you with a barbecue and a fernet, very cold friend! Hahaha!

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: December 22, 2018 13:07

timbernardis

plexi

2020 you mean??? i will be there, too. Hopefully celebrating my 60th birthday, together with The Stones, in South America.

Yeah !!
jeroen

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: December 22, 2018 13:55

corriecas
timbernardis

plexi

2020 you mean??? i will be there, too. Hopefully celebrating my 60th birthday, together with The Stones, in South America.

Yeah !!
jeroen

looks like we are about the same vintage, jeroen! smileys with beer

Date: December 22, 2018 16:37

crholmstrom
corriecas
timbernardis

plexi

Yeah !!
jeroen

hot smileyhot smileysmileys with beer
jeroen

Date: December 22, 2018 17:40

Yes 2020. What is a fernet, Makustone? I will take you up on your offer of a barbeque and a fernet, whatever that is! I do plan to spend time at the Tributo (Stones Tribute) Bar in BA owned by my friend Juan Ignacio Munoz. It sounds, from the many comments here on IORR in the last few months, that a number of us are planning on the same thing in 2020 so we can have one (or two!) big meet up(s), probably at the Tributo Bar and also at the barbeque planned by Makustone!

The two shows in BA will be my 59th and 60th, unless I really decide to splurge and go to 6 in 2019 rather than just 4, we'll have to see, maybe I will get to 60 in 2019!!

BTW Hairball, I have decided to go to Levi's in addition to Denver and Chicago. Are you planning on going to Chicago too?

peace/plexi

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-12-22 17:42 by timbernardis.

Date: December 22, 2018 18:44

timbernardis
Yes 2020. What is a fernet, Makustone? I will take you up on your offer of a barbeque and a fernet, whatever that is! I do plan to spend time at the Tributo (Stones Tribute) Bar in BA owned by my friend Juan Ignacio Munoz. It sounds, from the many comments here on IORR in the last few months, that a number of us are planning on the same thing in 2020 so we can have one (or two!) big meet up(s), probably at the Tributo Bar and also at the barbeque planned by Makustone!

The two shows in BA will be my 59th and 60th, unless I really decide to splurge and go to 6 in 2019 rather than just 4, we'll have to see, maybe I will get to 60 in 2019!!

BTW Hairball, I have decided to go to Levi's in addition to Denver and Chicago. Are you planning on going to Chicago too?

peace/plexi

The Fernet is an Italian aperitif that takes a lot in Argentina! Here it is taken with Coca Cola. It's the famous Fernet with Coca! 2 ice cubes, 30% fernet and 70% coca and enjoy! It takes a lot in the previous, during and post concerts! So when they come to Buenos Aires they will try the best drink in the world!

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: December 22, 2018 19:09

corriecas
timbernardis

plexi

Yeah !!
jeroen

I hate to disappoint you but I have a strong feeling curtain call is next year...look at their ages.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-12-22 19:10 by babyblue.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: December 22, 2018 19:36

crholmstrom
corriecas
timbernardis

plexi

Yeah !!
jeroen

Same!!
Couldn't think of a better way to celebrate the milestone!
Stones in Buenos Aires!! I'm in.

Date: December 22, 2018 19:43

MisterDDDD
crholmstrom
corriecas
timbernardis

plexi

Yeah !!
jeroen

Same!!
Couldn't think of a better way to celebrate the milestone!
Stones in Buenos Aires!! I'm in.

Good mrdddd
Jeroen

Date: December 22, 2018 19:46

babyblue
corriecas
timbernardis

plexi

Yeah !!
jeroen

I hate to disappoint you but I have a strong feeling curtain call is next year...look at their ages.

Yeah well. Big deal. I will be 60 in 2020 n the Stones will be rocking South America the Last Time.
Jeroen

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-12-22 19:46 by corriecas.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: December 22, 2018 20:07

babyblue
corriecas
timbernardis

plexi

Yeah !!
jeroen

As long as everyone remains in good health then they are certainly going beyond the U.S.A tour

Nate

Date: December 22, 2018 20:55

Please to meet you Argentina!!
Jeroen

Date: December 22, 2018 21:44

Nate
babyblue
corriecas
timbernardis

plexi

Yeah !!
jeroen

As long as everyone remains in good health then they are certainly going beyond the U.S.A tour

Nate

That is exactly right Nate. They will keep going as long as they are physically able and no one knows when that will be! Hopefully for many years yet. By the way Nate, I missed meeting u in London before London 2 when u had lunch with Topi, Leteyer, and a bunch of others. My wife and I wanted to get in line early and got front row on the rail in Pit B. R u coming here for some shows?

plexi

Date: December 23, 2018 01:04

Nate
babyblue
corriecas
timbernardis

plexi

Yeah !!
jeroen

Nate

Yes their health is a big concern. Hope all will be fine, we will see.

Date: December 23, 2018 01:09

I predict they will tour South America before a new album is released.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: December 23, 2018 04:02

Hairball

is hell freezing over, or pigs flying in the itinerary as well, and where do they place in relation to the album's release?

Date: December 23, 2018 04:15

treaclefingers
Hairball

is hell freezing over, or pigs flying in the itinerary as well, and where do they place in relation to the album's release?

Somewhere between a blue moon and the twelfth of never!

Posted by: 2014Slayer ()
Date: December 23, 2018 04:24

On another train of thought... there are different bag requirements for the different stadiums. Clear 12"x6"x12" bags, purses, messenger bags, sometimes backpacks are ok, sometimes not. Plenty of options on amazon. Any recommendations or thoughts?

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: December 23, 2018 05:12

2014Slayer
On another train of thought... there are different bag requirements for the different stadiums. Clear 12"x6"x12" bags, purses, messenger bags, sometimes backpacks are ok, sometimes not. Plenty of options on amazon. Any recommendations or thoughts?

Clear NFL approved bag is a safe bet. That will be allowed in to every venue (all NFL venues except Rose Bowl) Basically a small backpack.

What is permitted inside the backpack will differ but, trust me, you can get pretty much anything in you need with creativity.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-12-23 05:13 by daspyknows.

Date: December 23, 2018 05:37

Hairball

No, No

Date: December 23, 2018 10:59

Hairball

Probably, very likely hairball.
Jeroen

Posted by: bv ()
Date: December 23, 2018 18:16

A great meal is including some starters, some main courses, and some desserts. There have been starters in Paris, London, USA and more. There have been main courses all over the world. The desserts could be in Argentina, Japan and may be other places. We are so lucky to have our favorite band on this long and exciting tours journey!

Bjornulf

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: December 24, 2018 02:51

timbernardis
Nate
babyblue
corriecas
timbernardis

plexi

Yeah !!
jeroen

Nate

That is exactly right Nate. They will keep going as long as they are physically able and no one knows when that will be! Hopefully for many years yet. By the way Nate, I missed meeting u in London before London 2 when u had lunch with Topi, Leteyer, and a bunch of others. My wife and I wanted to get in line early and got front row on the rail in Pit B. R u coming here for some shows?

plexi

Hi Plexi
Yes I remember that lunch great Thai food.
Unfortunately it’s not looking likely I will be seeing any of the shows in the states as I have a complex visa issue that will take 6 to 8 months to process by which time the shows will be over.I plan on spending the time catching some Dylan shows here in Europe.

See you in South America spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: clance65 ()
Date: December 24, 2018 03:08

floodonthepage
I'm still hunting the various broker sites for single tix to both Chicago shows after being skunked on all the pre-sales and the general sale. Maybe I'm getting rusty.

The other day I couldn't help but think about a certain Stones song from the "40 Licks" compilation that oddly enough expressed my feelings about the whole experience so far....

Ain't it funny how things happen
Just as we think we've got it all straight
Everything seems to be moving forward
But instead we just sit around and wait

Seems things are in a lockdown
Nervous looks all around
Everyone is speaking in whispers
No one wants to make a sound

I'm losing my touch
Losing my touch
Losing my touch baby, way too much

I actually choose StubHub over TMaster...been working fine since ZipCode & 75+ other events since.

I encourage you to just find what you want & pay their fee.

I got club level (last row) aisle, just nort of even w second stage...3 days after regular sale for Seattle. After fees, $500/pair

I bought Glendale, Az. - seats I’m LOVING - they’re called “Ring Of Honor” - so, upper level, but a 5 row section that preceded the upper terrace. I got 1st row aisle - straight ahead view of stage, (about 2:00
O’clock Ronnie’s side) ...for just under $300 after fees.

I’ve seen prices higher in locations that I don’t want on Ticketmaster. Sure, there are price drops & tickets added, & VIP packs becoming reg priced.

But, for the peace of mind of having tickets secured, and then selecting EXACTLY what you want at a price you’re ok with...is a great way to go.

Lol..I don’t work for StubHub, but their customer service is 100x better than Ticketmaster. StubHub is your friend for big stadium events especially. I’ve known them to upgrade while you’re at the venue if you have any issue at all. TMaster just don’t care, imo.

I have Seahawks season tickets & had a presale offer...still went with StubHub.
I know the venue well, if you’re not a Pit person, Club level is aces. Luxury all the way. I picked the last row aisle, easy in & out - concessions + bathroom.

Excited for these shows. Excited to have tickets. Wife has threatened me over & over - “that was our Christmas” - no threat, I totally agree. Can’t wait!

Date: December 24, 2018 04:45

Clance, seems to work for u, but not for everyone. I guess it all depends on what u r willing to put up with, and for how long. How do the prices u paid compare with face? I would not like to be that far away consistently. Once maybe, but not all the time. Then again, I have Lucky Dip for Denver and both Chicago so don't know where I will be. If I am far away for Denver and I get a bad draw for Chicago 1, may try to get a better pair on StubHub if I can get them for a reasonable price, day of the show of course, so may go that way. plexi

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-12-24 04:49 by timbernardis.

Date: December 24, 2018 04:58

Oh, and I too have had consistently good experience with StubHub but mostly for baseball where I always get them for quite a bit less than face. Only once for a concert tho, the Dead at Levi's on their 50th anniversary mini tour where I also got them for a little more than half face, tho not the best seats.

plexi

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-12-24 05:00 by timbernardis.

Posted by: clance65 ()
Date: December 24, 2018 05:13

Understood.

I was front row tongue pit in 13.

Front row B stage BBang & 10th row KC for ZipCode.

I’m really happy with the locations I got this time. Both were “better” than face on Ticketmaster - the Seattle show had Platinum pricing in club level & believe it or not, the Ring of Honor Row A Seats? ...there were tickets (still there) that were higher up in the first 7 rows of terrace that are some sort of VIP package...one of the cheaper ones.

I understand what you’re saying. At this point, and for Stadium shows, I want a great view, comfort & convenience...the aisle is a premium for me.

With the Stones in a stadium, if it’s not pit or first few rows in front of stage...I rather have the experience of seeing it “all” - side of stage a lot is missed. Just my opinion.

StubHub - pick what I want, close to price that’s acceptable & then I’m done stressing.

I hear ya though...especially if you want pit. Stadium rows are so long. Aisle & wide view - full sound & sight..ends up being a big deal for me.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...6566676869707172737475...LastNext
Current Page: 70 of 99

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1868
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home