Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...6667686970717273747576...LastNext
Current Page: 71 of 99
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter US Tour 2019
Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: December 24, 2018 05:40

My seat in Seattle is nosebleeds, same for Denver. That is what happens when you rely on someone to get them. I will try to get a closer seat for Denver.

Posted by: clance65 ()
Date: December 24, 2018 06:28

You’ll enjoy it no matter what!

Those stadiums will be rockin! No bad view in Seattle.

The Lucky Dippers will mostly be way up there.

I’ve gotta say, I have a different view regarding nose bleed in an arena & nose bleed in a stadium. Having been in both, arena nosebleeds are way more of a tease. In an arena, I’m left with the feeling that EVERYONE has a good seat but me. I can’t believe I’m in an arena with binoculars. With a stadium show, every aspect of the experience is huge. The sound, lights, big screens, pyro, energy of 50k ++ is huge...a different experience, but a joyful one - no matter where you’re at. 80-90% of the audience sees the bands faces as good as you will.

Have fun!

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: December 24, 2018 18:05

I recommend for those that over drink alcohol to carry a plastic lined bag (barf bag) to capture the spillage. Seal it and dispose in Stadium. Action required please do not ruin the pleasure of others! Plan ahead!

Posted by: rbk ()
Date: December 24, 2018 20:55

A friend of mine claims he saw a Washington DC show advertised for September. It makes sense if they follow their 14-15 show pattern like in Europe BUT they still have to get through the Spring. Anybody else heard Fall rumors?

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: December 25, 2018 03:01

Would have to wait for confirmation on that.

plexi

Posted by: coloradocanyons ()
Date: December 25, 2018 03:14

rbk
A friend of mine claims he saw a Washington DC show advertised for September. It makes sense if they follow their 14-15 show pattern like in Europe BUT they still have to get through the Spring. Anybody else heard Fall rumors?

I would think there was some confusion with the May 31 date.

Date: December 25, 2018 17:02

I can't see a fall tour but if there is it will be condensed considerably in size say to 6-7 dates...how bout all Canada dates. they are over due.

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: December 25, 2018 20:58

Hairball
makustone
Hairball
makustone
Hairball
makustone
Hello everyone again. PIT has appeared for the 2nd Chicago show at 750 ea + fees. In the 2 NJ they follow VIP packages at 1600 and no pit resale or obvious pit at the real price. Do you think that the pit will soon appear at prices closer to the real value or is it practically impossible given that they are the most important and final shows of the tour? Thank you!

I've been looking at Chicago II for awhile now, and that $750 pit 1 resale ticket has always been available - with fees $886.88 total - mobile only.
Chances are that many of the overpriced VIP tix - and there appears to be many of them - will eventually come down in cost quite a bit after they go unsold.
I am looking for nj and chi since the sale began every day every now and then. I expect prices to fall to their normal value as soon as possible. It is a very stressful situation to be looking for the dream location all the time.

It might be a while before massive price drops happen considering those shows are over five months away - they (ticketmaster, Stones, et al) will try their best to sell tix at the highest amount possible.
But as has been mentioned many times by many different people - be patient! Good to keep checking though as you never know when something reasonable will become available.
If it's anything like the last two legs of No Filter (as well as slow selling *Vegas '16 and Desert Trip), there will be plenty available one way or another including official discount sites like Costco, Groupon, etc.
And then there's the possibility of more Lucky Dips becoming avaialable - be sure to check the Stones website/tour page!

Thank you very much for the info of Cotsco and Groupon. I did not know, I did not know it! if I will continue waiting. I every day every half or 1 hour I enter ticketmaster to see if I change any price. I already deleted the cookies and the history as they said here. I think you can not escape those PIT! It's the trip of my life to go see the Stones from Argentina to USA!

Best of luck to you makustone - I'm sure you'll get what you need!
And there's a very good chance we shall meet in the Pit at Chicago II.thumbs up smileys with beer

I'll be in that Pit too! Watch for sequins smiling smiley

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: December 25, 2018 21:05

timbernardis
Oh, and I too have had consistently good experience with StubHub but mostly for baseball where I always get them for quite a bit less than face. Only once for a concert tho, the Dead at Levi's on their 50th anniversary mini tour where I also got them for a little more than half face, tho not the best seats.

plexi

All the tickets I have so far are from Stubhub. Levi's, Glendale and Chicago. Hate Ticketbastard!

Posted by: Jeter1984 ()
Date: December 25, 2018 23:05

Glendale and Jacksonville are buyers markets.

Not really a Stones issue, very few events sell well in those markets.

Posted by: DeadHead4Ever ()
Date: December 26, 2018 05:16

My son just dropped by for Xmas. Got me a ticket for Santa Clara First Row Floor on Keith's side. Aren't kids wonderful!

Posted by: Paddy ()
Date: December 26, 2018 06:51

DeadHead4Ever
My son just dropped by for Xmas. Got me a ticket for Santa Clara First Row Floor on Keith's side. Aren't kids wonderful!

Happy Christmas! A Son well reared.

Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: December 26, 2018 08:01

So I FINALLY got around to watching Havana Moon. Everyone had gone home, the food got put away and the kitchen cleaned up, and I decided to treat myself to relaxing and enjoying the Cuba concert. Wow—what an INCREDIBLE Midnight Rambler! And an entire audience of people who were thrilled to hear the war horses! These are the best R&R songs ever written and I always enjoy hearing them. I am so ready to hear them all again in May and June. I can hardly wait!

Date: December 26, 2018 09:42

Yes, I love the warhorses.

plexi

Date: December 26, 2018 14:58

It's funny to hear "Midnight Rambler" now described as a warhorse.

They went for a period of more than 22 years with pretty much performing Midnight Rambler on only one tour. The '89/'90 tour.

After the 1976 tour,up until January of 1999,Midnight Rambler was only performed in 1989/1990 plus maybe 5 or 6 shows in 1995.

It has really only been SINCE the 50th anniversary that it has been a solid fixture. Also '69 to '76.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: December 26, 2018 15:59

Winning Ugly VXII
It's funny to hear "Midnight Rambler" now described as a warhorse.

They went for a period of more than 22 years with pretty much performing Midnight Rambler on only one tour. The '89/'90 tour.

After the 1976 tour,up until January of 1999,Midnight Rambler was only performed in 1989/1990 plus maybe 5 or 6 shows in 1995.

It has really only been SINCE the 50th anniversary that it has been a solid fixture. Also '69 to '76.

according the setlist.fm Rambler has been performed 677 times and is thus (as far as I can see) the 10th most often performed song. I guess that qualifies Rambler as a old warhorse
(Satisfaction 923, Brown Sugar 1120, Gimme Shelter 642, Honky Tonk Women 1090, IORR 794, JJF 1150, Miss You 725, SFM 571, Start Me Up 872, Sympathy 783, Tumbling Dice 1077)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2018-12-26 16:21 by slewan.

Date: December 26, 2018 18:04

I guess but,a 22 year period is a good chunk of their entire career. Almost 40 percent of it.

And,like I said,in that 22 year period,only really one tour with Rambler involved. (Besides the rare 1995 appearance.)

Posted by: two4fun111 ()
Date: December 26, 2018 19:01

why do you think most Dippers will be high up? Past experiences,etc?

Date: December 26, 2018 21:02

I have been watching Ticketmaster close on Houston, Denver and Chicago #1

I say there is a BOAT LOAD of great seats left...I mean BOAT LOAD.

More left than sold at the sky high prices.

Eventually you will be able to great seats for Standard Ticket prices.

Date: December 27, 2018 00:16

jumpontopofmebaby
I have been watching Ticketmaster close on Houston, Denver and Chicago #1

I say there is a BOAT LOAD of great seats left...I mean BOAT LOAD.

More left than sold at the sky high prices.

Eventually you will be able to great seats for Standard Ticket prices.

But not great seats at bottom..I will wait til March.

Posted by: georgeV ()
Date: December 27, 2018 03:00

two4fun111
why do you think most Dippers will be high up? Past experiences,etc?

I have bought them a few times and all bad seats. People in Europe had better luck with them that in the US.

Posted by: Gaetzi ()
Date: December 27, 2018 17:00

What is the chatter here about Buenos Aires? Are there substantial rumors this may be in the works?

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: December 27, 2018 17:06

Gaetzi
What is the chatter here about Buenos Aires? Are there substantial rumors this may be in the works?

2020 or 2021 it will happen hopefully.
Jeroen

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-12-27 17:07 by corriecas.

Date: December 27, 2018 19:49

Shortly after Warsaw, BV reported that upcoming tours would include the States, Buenos Aires then Japan, in that order. So there u have it.

plexi

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-12-27 19:50 by timbernardis.

Posted by: Captainchaos ()
Date: December 27, 2018 21:43

I don't necessarily mean this tour but..
i know its endlessly debated but do you think Mick Taylor will EVER play with either Keith or Mick again, or share a stage with either of them or with the stones?

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: December 27, 2018 21:57

corriecas
Gaetzi

2020 or 2021 it will happen hopefully.
Jeroen

Yes - to coincide with the long awaited new single.

Posted by: makustone ()
Date: December 28, 2018 00:35

If everything continues as before, unfortunately I see the Stones' return to my country with a dollar at 40 pesos and climbing ... hopefully I'm wrong and after traveling to see them in the USA I can enjoy them again in my @#$%& Buenos Aires!

Date: December 28, 2018 10:21

Good luck seeing them. Maybe South America is in the fall.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: December 28, 2018 13:20

Gaetzi

The day after the last show in Warsaw this summer, I posted this:

The Rolling Stones tours from now on

Nothing has changed since then, except people tend to forget what I said and then they mix up dreams and bad memory with their own private wish list.

Fact is still:

- USA Tour 16 shows April to June 2019
- Buenos Aires and Japan offers on the table at any time
- The European market is always open for more shows

During the spring, before they start the US tour, they will secretly and totally off contracts signal where they might be interested in going next. My best guess would be Japan, Argentina, Europe 6-12 months later, i.e. 2020.

If you want to see the Stones live, then make sure you understand what Keith just said in a recent interview:

"Maybe this will be the last one"

Bjornulf

Date: December 28, 2018 15:59

Thanks BV for setting the facts clear. Myself and all my friends here that are going to Seattle say this show is a must since what Keith said in the interview.I think many people on this board take it for granted
they will continue whitout taking in to account their ages/health. Anything can happen. A friend of mine was found unresponsive recently due to a heart issue, he was only 63, his mom who is 91 is devastated. They were to spend Xmas together. He seemed to be in perfect health. Very sad, you never know what life brings,you just have to hope all will be fine. So, folks do see them on this US tour, it could be the last time.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2018-12-28 16:06 by babyblue.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...6667686970717273747576...LastNext
Current Page: 71 of 99

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2470
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home