Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 65
Re: The Rolling Stones Tour in Europe 2017
Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: September 5, 2016 04:48

great photos going to visit friend's there next week thank you.M

Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: September 7, 2016 17:25

Somewhere here there was said that Keith played Ahoy in 1993, but it was Friday December 4th 1992. Imo sound was (very) good.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: September 8, 2016 21:47

Christiaan
Somewhere here there was said that Keith played Ahoy in 1993, but it was Friday December 4th 1992. Imo sound was (very) good.

yeah the sound and gig were great !!
jeroen

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-09-10 16:21 by corriecas.

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: September 11, 2016 12:44

First rumours.. Roemenië .. [m.libertatea.ro]

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: September 11, 2016 13:30

Is this legit?

edit: no, i's not sad smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-09-11 13:31 by Stonesfan2146.

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: September 11, 2016 13:30

2017 = shorter edition of 2007!?

Posted by: pepganzo ()
Date: September 11, 2016 18:00

Lien
First rumours.. Roemenië .. [m.libertatea.ro]

Interesting.
Thanks for sharing.

Posted by: zgubi ()
Date: September 11, 2016 18:08

Libertatea is not a trustworthy source however they mention a pre-contract and negociations taking place with one of the two main event organizers, stretching my ears, chances are slim but I would be so happy if it was real

I make daily videos on the tour at [youtube.com]
Going to: London - Manchester - Twickenham - Berlin - Marseille - Prague - Warsaw

Posted by: mailexile67 ()
Date: September 11, 2016 21:52

I think that there are many European countries that need a Stones show, many of these don't see a Stones show from ten years and others are Historically Stones Countries, so I think that is rather likely to find 14 countries or so to organize a successful European Tour...(Rumenia, Serbia, Poland, Czek Rep., Russia, Norway or Sweden, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Holland, Osterreich, Ireland, UK could be good options...)

Posted by: leahoneill ()
Date: September 13, 2016 01:59

MAF
bv
At this stage they are accepting bids into the puzzle and then they do an a la carte tour. How great to be in the position to pick within bids from the greatest places to tour in Europe.

Could be a name of the tour: a la carte tour.cool smiley

BV.. Is this still accurate...read your comments on Mini-tour-4 shows.--and you suggested to just go to them if possible and have no expectations...So do you think the Europe shows 2017 are off the table. Sorry to be a bother but travelling from Ireland to Las Vegas is a tough and expensive road...The Cuba show was great..again, from Ireland very costly to get there..but then the free ticket was a bonus..Thanks for any advice, B

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: September 13, 2016 09:13

I don't think so. There are many rumours of possible shows in Poland, Romania, Vienna, Zagreb/Belgrade etc.

Date: September 13, 2016 09:56

leahoneill
MAF
bv
At this stage they are accepting bids into the puzzle and then they do an a la carte tour. How great to be in the position to pick within bids from the greatest places to tour in Europe.

BV.. Is this still accurate...read your comments on Mini-tour-4 shows.--and you suggested to just go to them if possible and have no expectations...So do you think the Europe shows 2017 are off the table. Sorry to be a bother but travelling from Ireland to Las Vegas is a tough and expensive road...The Cuba show was great..again, from Ireland very costly to get there..but then the free ticket was a bonus..Thanks for any advice, B

i think Bjornulf was only talking about the USA tour.
Jeroen

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: September 13, 2016 14:55

corriecas
leahoneill
MAF
bv

i think Bjornulf was only talking about the USA tour.
Jeroen

No; he was talking about Europe. (See the end of the quote...)

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: September 13, 2016 19:18

I think Bjornuf was just saying that people should be prepared to travel and not wait for the band to come to your town I don't think he was saying that the rumoured European tour was now off.

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: mailexile67 ()
Date: September 13, 2016 19:21

+ 1 thumbs upthumbs up

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: September 13, 2016 19:56

Nate
I think Bjornuf was just saying that people should be prepared to travel and not wait for the band to come to your town I don't think he was saying that the rumoured European tour was now off.

Nate thumbs up

??...Off course he wasn't saying that...!?
In fact: he saying the exact opposite: ...

bv
At this stage they are accepting bids into the puzzle [...] How great to be in the position to pick within bids from the greatest places to tour in Europe.

...I really don't see how this can be interpreted in multiple ways...!?

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: September 13, 2016 23:23

RoughJusticeOnYa
Nate

Nate thumbs up

bv
At this stage they are accepting bids into the puzzle [...] How great to be in the position to pick within bids from the greatest places to tour in Europe.

whatever he said – I guess it's wise to get hold on tickets as soon they go on sale (whenever that might be) and not to wait for the tour to come to your town or at least nearer to your town. When you think about their touring schedule it's unlikely that they'll do more than maybe 10-15 shows in Europe and it's even more that any country (beside the UK/London and maybe Germany) will get more than one show. Still – I would prefer their management to release all show dates at once and announce that there won't be any more shows than those (thus to make clear that there's no sense in waiting for them to come closer to your town…).

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: September 14, 2016 15:39

slewan
RoughJusticeOnYa
Nate

Nate thumbs up

bv

whatever he said – I guess it's wise to get hold on tickets as soon they go on sale (whenever that might be) and not to wait for the tour to come to your town or at least nearer to your town. When you think about their touring schedule it's unlikely that they'll do more than maybe 10-15 shows in Europe and it's even more that any country (beside the UK/London and maybe Germany) will get more than one show. Still – I would prefer their management to release all show dates at once and announce that there won't be any more shows than those (thus to make clear that there's no sense in waiting for them to come closer to your town…).

Sooner the better, then i can sort out my holiday dates.>grinning smiley<

Date: September 15, 2016 16:26

Hoping the stones will mention something about the European tour, while being interviewed when they are in the USA in a couple of weeks..smileys with beer
Jeroen

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-09-15 16:38 by corriecas.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: September 18, 2016 16:32

Why is this not sticky anymore? It should be stickier than when sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky stick.

Nate >grinning smiley<

Posted by: Voodookitten76 ()
Date: September 18, 2016 16:51

Nate
Why is this not sticky anymore? It should be stickier than when sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky stick.

Nate >grinning smiley<

thumbs up Agreed! Maybe BV thinks "we tired the moon with our talking about everything and nothing."

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: September 18, 2016 21:31

Surprised it's still not a sticky.

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: September 18, 2016 21:36

If it is no longer sticky has the European tour come unstuck? We have been waiting for the band for a while nowsad smiley

Posted by: Monkeytonkman ()
Date: September 19, 2016 16:20

odean73
slewan
RoughJusticeOnYa
Nate

Nate thumbs up

bv

Sooner the better, then i can sort out my holiday dates.>:D<

What he said!

\m/cool smiley\m/

Date: September 19, 2016 16:22

Monkeytonkman
odean73
slewan
RoughJusticeOnYa
Nate

Nate thumbs up

bv

What he said!

\m/cool smiley\m/

and tell my boss, i wont be there for 3 weeks in the summer of 2017.
Jeroen

Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: September 20, 2016 12:35

On what ground are that rumors of European tour 2017?

Posted by: Monkeytonkman ()
Date: September 20, 2016 16:27

corriecas
Monkeytonkman
odean73
slewan
RoughJusticeOnYa
Nate

Nate thumbs up

bv

What he said!

\m/cool smiley\m/

and tell my boss, i wont be there for 3 weeks in the summer of 2017.
Jeroen

What he said Too!

smileys with beer

Posted by: bv ()
Date: September 20, 2016 17:10

Just keep your calendar open for next summer and you will be fine. Meanwhile they have some other projects to take care of, so Europe is not on the top of the list right now. No worries.

Bjornulf

Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: September 20, 2016 17:55

bv
Just keep your calendar open for next summer and you will be fine. Meanwhile they have some other projects to take care of, so Europe is not on the top of the list right now. No worries.

I hope that an appearance at Bill's 80th gig is one of those projects smileys with beer

Posted by: MGetzner ()
Date: September 26, 2016 09:34

At the occasion of "Havana Moon" which was shown last Friday here in Vienna, the tabloid "Oeterreich" had a short report, again mentioning the possibility of the Stones having a concert next year in Vienna, on the Donauinsel (Danube Island), presumably at the Rock in Vienna festival (usually somewhen at the beginning of June).
Don't know whether this is based on new facts, or whether this newspaper is just repeating its own rumour.

Here is the link:
Austrian tabloid "Österreich", 21 September 2017

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 65

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1840
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home