Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 21
Re: Too Much Blood in Paris: Heavy shootings, more than 60 reported killed, hostage situation ongoing
Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: November 14, 2015 01:49

Well said Nate

Re: Too Much Blood in Paris: Heavy shootings, more than 60 reported killed, hostage situation ongoing
Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 14, 2015 01:50

I'd suggest giving it a break Nate - now's really not a good time to rant.

Posted by: ohmercy61 ()
Date: November 14, 2015 01:53

Isis has had a very busy week causing chaos all over the world. No place is safe .Got to get a hold of this thing now or will just get worst.just awful.

Posted by: The Mez ()
Date: November 14, 2015 01:53

In the name of "political correctness" please change the title of the thread words matter!

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: November 14, 2015 01:57

Hairball
I'd suggest giving it a break Nate - now's really not a good time to rant.

I would suggest that it's the people that perpetrate these horrific acts that need to take a break.

Nate

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: November 14, 2015 02:02

Hope all of you and yours are safe. This is just too awful for words.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: November 14, 2015 02:10

I choose to pray like mad for these people and this horrific situation. Think of it as empathetic human though and compassion. You may not believe in it's power but I certainly do. It can't hurt.

Obviously hoping our own Swaystones, Bliss and other French iorrians are safe.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: November 14, 2015 02:11

latebloomer

Thanks latebloomer for your kind words..............but after this I don't feel safe anymore...actually I'm scarred.......

Re: Blood in Paris: Heavy shootings, more than 60 reported killed, hostage situation ongoing
Date: November 14, 2015 02:14

Changed the Subject line

Posted by: ohmercy61 ()
Date: November 14, 2015 02:17

Over 100 dead in theater .Savages just plain sickening.

Date: November 14, 2015 02:18

Naturalust
I choose to pray like mad for these people and this horrific situation. Think of it as empathetic human though and compassion. You may not believe in it's power but I certainly do. It can't hurt.

Obviously hoping our own Swaystones, Bliss and other French iorrians are safe.

thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up....that feels good............

Posted by: buttons67 ()
Date: November 14, 2015 02:19

sickening stuff.

thoughts go to everyone involved.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: November 14, 2015 02:24

AFP reports: more than 100 fans dead inside the theatre

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: November 14, 2015 02:25

NICOS
latebloomer

Thanks latebloomer for your kind words..............but after this I don't feel safe anymore...actually I'm scarred.......

My heart aches for you dear NICOS, it is very frightening. Love and strength to the people in Paris and all of France.

Posted by: ROPENI ()
Date: November 14, 2015 02:27

Our thoughts are with the people of France...

"No dope smoking no beer sold after 12 o'clock"

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: November 14, 2015 02:30

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-14 02:32 by Doxa.

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: November 14, 2015 02:31

Too terrible. No words to describe. Shocked.

All the love and strenght to the people there in Paris and France.

- Doxa

Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: November 14, 2015 02:34

are they now confirmed dead last I saw was 60 dead and 100 hostages in the theatre

Re: Too Much Blood in Paris: Heavy shootings, more than 40 people killed ...
Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: November 14, 2015 02:36

kovach
Nate
geordiestone
Bad title. Praying for everyone in Paris.

We can hope that no more people get hurt but praying won't achieve anything,it is religion that is a major factor in the cause of these horrific and deluded acts.

Nate

Here we go again, it's everyone who's religious at fault.

No he didn't say anything like that he simply said that religion is a major factor in causing people to perpetrate such horrors (not always, like the movie theater in Colorado, sometimes it is just plain psychosis). That is a long was from saying that everyone that is religious is at fault, even though every religion has or had had in history fanatics who take it too seriously to the point of wantonly killng nonbelievers.

Je pleure pour les gens de Paris, mais vous etes fort! Vive la France!

Date: November 14, 2015 02:44

Even though every religion has or had had in history fanatics who take it too seriously to the point of wantonly killng nonbelievers.

Glad all religions skipped this one but we are living in 2015 now.............pity we have the non-religion who still do so............

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: November 14, 2015 03:01

Very sad news. I love France.

Date: November 14, 2015 03:12

From now on I skip comments on religion.....have a save night france

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: November 14, 2015 03:13

Just received an email Notification about one of my Friends from Facebook:
"___ ___ is marked Safe during Paris Terror Attacks."

I have friends with many loved ones in Paris, and they are one by one responding to Facebook's prompt to confirm they are OK, which then gets broadcast to their Friends.

A rare useful application of Facebook. Good of them to step up thus.

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: November 14, 2015 03:21

CNN News reports unknown number of gunman still at large

Over 149 dead.

Posted by: dmay ()
Date: November 14, 2015 03:26

Switching channels to catch news reports. Sickening, just sickening.

Posted by: mickjerome ()
Date: November 14, 2015 03:28

"Le Bataclan" is one of the most famous rock n roll club in Paris.I saw many and many concerts there...Elliott Murphy plays there every year for his Bday.@#$%& bastards.

Date: November 14, 2015 03:33

The Sicilian
CNN News reports unknown number of gunman still at large

Over 149 dead.

Posted by: buffalo7478 ()
Date: November 14, 2015 03:34

My heart goes out to Paris tonite. One of the attacks was at a rock concert. Terrorists hate free speech, hate freedom of expression and diversity. The only way they win is if we stop expressing ourselves freely and stop encouraging diversity...of thought, music, art, literature, ideas, sexuality, faith and spirituality.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: November 14, 2015 03:38

Buffalo7478...thumbs up

Date: November 14, 2015 03:39

buffalo7478
My heart goes out to Paris tonite. One of the attacks was at a rock concert. Terrorists hate free speech, hate freedom of expression and diversity. The only way they win is if we stop expressing ourselves freely and stop encouraging diversity...of thought, music, art, literature, ideas, sexuality, faith and spirituality.

Yes!!!

We don't need to escalate
War is not the answer
For only love can conquer hate
You know we've got to find a way
To bring some loving here today

I've been planning to attend an art Opening tonight...just 8 minutes away door-to-door by train. I am so wrecked by what's happening in Paris, almost canceled my plans. But now I'm figuring it's better to be among creative caring community than being sad on my own. Maybe those gathered will discuss what filmmaker Antonino Pasquale D'Ambrosio refers to as "creative response" to this horrible global trend playing itself out in Paris.

- swiss

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 21

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1491
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home