Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526...LastNext
Current Page: 21 of 30
Re: OT: NFL 2014
Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: January 10, 2015 02:03

NFL does something right for the 2015 Pro Bowl: they added Drew Brees.

[nor.247sports.com]

Posted by: shadooby ()
Date: January 10, 2015 02:08

GasLightStreet

[nor.247sports.com]

Since the pro-bowl has been moved to the week before the super-bowl, it's pointless. Any player(s) from the two best teams that will play the very next week in the super-bowl will obviously sit out...yaaaaaaawn. Goodell has got to go.

I MEAN, COME ON MAN!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-01-10 02:09 by shadooby.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: January 10, 2015 12:05

Getting psyched for game tonight. I predict Hawks 27 Panthers 10. As far as the Cowboys go I say bring 'em on! The true Romo should make an appearance soon. They can even bring Christie up here to Politically Correctville. Don't think he's going to care for it much. GO HAWKS, WOO HOO!hot smiley

Date: January 10, 2015 17:24

shadooby
GasLightStreet

[nor.247sports.com]

Since the pro-bowl has been moved to the week before the super-bowl, it's pointless. Any player(s) from the two best teams that will play the very next week in the super-bowl will obviously sit out...yaaaaaaawn. Goodell has got to go.

I MEAN, COME ON MAN!!!

I know. But it's still some recognition at least. I thought it was a stupid idea to move it up. It still is. Goodell is a jerk. I hope he gets hit by a bus. Oh wait, he probably doesn't ever cross a road without an armored crew and vehicle.

Posted by: doubledoor ()
Date: January 10, 2015 18:24

Andrew Luck is as good as any other QB, but Denver still better team. Broncos win. Carolina will win if within one score with 5 minutes left, but they won't be, Seahawks win. Other two games are close to coinflips, I'll take Ravens and Pack, but won't bet money on it.

Posted by: mighty stork ()
Date: January 10, 2015 18:49

Seahawks, Packers, Patriots, and Colts move on to the championship game.

Date: January 10, 2015 19:05

doubledoor
Andrew Luck is as good as any other QB, but Denver still better team. Broncos win. Carolina will win if within one score with 5 minutes left, but they won't be, Seahawks win. Other two games are close to coinflips, I'll take Ravens and Pack, but won't bet money on it.

I'm convinced that Denver will lose. I don't have any reason for it other than they don't seem to be as good as they're hyped to be. I know good teams lose funny games sometimes... but the rest of the time they don't. Denver isn't that good to be the latter of those. I'd love to be wrong and see Manning win another Supe - and then retire, hopefully - but I just don't see that happening.

If Rogers is hurt too bad... Packers will lose.

Good grief, I guess if anyone's gonna beat Seattle it would be Carolina. Pathetic 7-8-1 team beating people.

I'm starting to think maybe Baltimore will beat New England. I dunno.

Date: January 10, 2015 19:41

Hoping that 2 weeks off will be enough for Rodgers to heal up some. But he did play the second half of his last game on 1 leg so who knows. I thought Detroit would have had a better chance of beating the Seahawks than what the Panthers have. The reason I pick Colts is that Manning just hasn't played well in the cold of late season games and their defense can't seem to stop anyone.

Date: January 10, 2015 21:27

Think I have to go with the home teams. If there's 1 that I have doubts about its Denver/Indy. Been talking to Seahawk buds. Barring something ugly this week, think we want Dallas next week. Payback time. I'm just waiting for the real Romo to come out. Ate some blueberries, burned some Keith approved incense, got the Earl Thomas jersey on & going to play Jumpin Jack Flash on the way to the game. All bases covered! Weather looks about as good as its gonna get in January. Ready to rock n' roll, woo hoo! GO HAWKS!smileys with beer

Date: January 10, 2015 22:04

crholmstrom
Think I have to go with the home teams. If there's 1 that I have doubts about its Denver/Indy. Been talking to Seahawk buds. Barring something ugly this week, think we want Dallas next week. Payback time. I'm just waiting for the real Romo to come out. Ate some blueberries, burned some Keith approved incense, got the Earl Thomas jersey on & going to play Jumpin Jack Flash on the way to the game. All bases covered! Weather looks about as good as its gonna get in January. Ready to rock n' roll, woo hoo! GO HAWKS!smileys with beer

Have a great time. Speaking of payback the Packers are looking to get some for week 1. smileys with beer

Date: January 10, 2015 22:52

crholmstrom

I don't care so much for Seattle but I HATE Carolina. I hope Seattle wins!

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: January 10, 2015 23:28

I can't Wait!!

Forecast - Rainy & in the 40s!! expect a low scoring game 17-14 --- Either side ---- Hell it may be 10-6 Either side

Posted by: StonesCat ()
Date: January 11, 2015 00:44

Hoping for a nice Carolina win so the Cowboys can have a home game next week.

Posted by: nellcote'71 ()
Date: January 11, 2015 02:27

As long as Dallas goes down i don't care what happens.

Date: January 11, 2015 02:56

Cowboys will be home, but on their couches watching Seahawks vs. Packers.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: January 11, 2015 03:03

Go Panthers!

Posted by: dmay ()
Date: January 11, 2015 03:35

Fluck...the Ravens lost.

Date: January 11, 2015 04:23

Shit i never knew Kearse was that fast- damn good game!!!!

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: January 11, 2015 05:03

Koen
Go Panthers!

thumbs up I'm rooting for the underdog and they stand a chance if they can keep those damn Seahawks from ripping the ball out of their hands. Never seen a team go for the ball like they do.

peace

Posted by: slew ()
Date: January 11, 2015 06:21

The Patriots-Ravens game is what NFL playoff football is all about. You can not get a much better game than that and the THUGS from Baltimore are going home!

Date: January 11, 2015 09:44

BAL-NE game was incredible. Wow.

Date: January 11, 2015 14:08

The game was about as much fun as you can have with your clothes on. My ears are still ringing. Doubleheader today nice way to recover. Waiting for next Sunday...smoking smiley

Date: January 11, 2015 16:21

crholmstrom
The game was about as much fun as you can have with your clothes on. My ears are still ringing. Doubleheader today nice way to recover. Waiting for next Sunday...smoking smiley

Passion for game was incredible. Carolina is a fiesty team that deserves credit!!

Posted by: DaveG ()
Date: January 11, 2015 17:30

crholmstrom
Getting psyched for game tonight. I predict Hawks 27 Panthers 10. As far as the Cowboys go I say bring 'em on! The true Romo should make an appearance soon. They can even bring Christie up here to Politically Correctville. Don't think he's going to care for it much. GO HAWKS, WOO HOO!hot smiley

Nice prediction! What a performance Seattle put on. They're hitting on all cylinders right now.

GO HAWKS!

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: January 11, 2015 17:48

Looks like Rex Ryan will be couching The Bills.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: January 11, 2015 17:50

nellcote'71

Agree. Why they are called Americas team is beyond me. I don't know of anybody that likes Dallas.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-01-11 18:02 by More Hot Rocks.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: January 11, 2015 17:58

nellcote'71

Sounds like a good title for a Debbie movie smoking smiley

Date: January 11, 2015 18:13

More Hot Rocks
nellcote'71

Agree. Why they are called Americas team is beyond me. I don't know of anybody that likes Dallas.

For some reason people that live in north Louisiana are Cowgirls fans. So that means:

1. north Louisiana became Texas and no one told Louisiana
2. people that live in north Louisiana are pathetic
3. people that live in north Louisiana are pathetic
4. north Louisiana is boring anyway so it makes sense they like the Cowgirls

Date: January 11, 2015 18:28

More Hot Rocks
nellcote'71

If you want to know,you can look it up.

Aside from the original reason,these days they get the highest TV ratings for regular season games. (Obviously,they haven't played in very many play-off games lately.) So,it is obvious that people care about them one way or another .... for or against.

You could also consider the value of the franchise itself which has always been the highest in the league for quite some time,even before the new stadium was built. The value is what it is for a reason.

Date: January 11, 2015 18:45

GasLightStreet
More Hot Rocks
nellcote'71

For some reason people that live in north Louisiana are Cowgirls fans. So that means:

1. north Louisiana became Texas and no one told Louisiana
2. people that live in north Louisiana are pathetic
3. people that live in north Louisiana are pathetic
4. north Louisiana is boring anyway so it makes sense they like the Cowgirls

Can I include the Chicago but holes? those folks are really a mob !

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526...LastNext
Current Page: 21 of 30

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2015
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home