Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 127
Re: The Rolling Stones World Tour 2014 - dates and more
Posted by: angee ()
Date: November 27, 2013 19:54

I thought at first they definitely said they'd do Europe
and then come back to the States,
after a break for recording and the holidays.
There was a change of plans in there, somehow.

Now, after other regions of the World, I think they
will do some dates in Europe. And then back to
some in the States? Okay, I'm not holding my breath on that one.

NY and London, as long as they
shall play, thanks for that one, Bjornulf.

~"Love is Strong"~

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-11-27 19:55 by angee.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: November 27, 2013 20:18

Tuesday

Bjornulf

Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: November 27, 2013 20:37

bv
Tuesday

That's also what I heard regarding the Macau announcement.

Can you tell us more regarding the rumored European shows? Will they be during summer or autumn 2014? Arenas or stadiums?

Posted by: Grison ()
Date: November 27, 2013 21:20

henrik87
bv
Tuesday

That's also what I heard regarding the Macau announcement.

Can you tell us more regarding the rumored European shows? Will they be during summer or autumn 2014? Arenas or stadiums?
I enquired at the Venitian this morning and they told me soon. I should regularly come back to see their Homepage.

Date: November 27, 2013 21:25

The promoters and venues and everybody else related is just crazy about announcing the great news about shows in Japan, Macau and so on. But they need to be loyal to the curfew. No wonder, it is like Christmas Eve and 4th of July and Carnival in Rio and Superbowl and all of that at the same time for them. How often do you get the STONES in town? But Tuesday it is, and keep late Feb to early April blank in your calendar if you live in that area.

Bjornulf

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: November 27, 2013 21:48

Hockenheim and Amsterdam pleaseola.

Posted by: Karlos123 ()
Date: November 27, 2013 22:06

Bjornulf, is it Tuesday for Macau only? Or rest of Australia and NZ, too?

Thanks!

Posted by: Deathgod ()
Date: November 27, 2013 22:13

Also is it Tues Aussie time ?
Might actually be Wed here ....

Date: November 27, 2013 22:14

Tour dates Tuesday. Not just Macau.

Bjornulf

Posted by: Karlos123 ()
Date: November 27, 2013 22:19

smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: November 28, 2013 02:36

Wow. Here we go.

Posted by: island01 ()
Date: November 28, 2013 08:51

bv
Tour dates Tuesday. Not just Macau.

Do you know any info about the first announcements for European concerts?

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: November 28, 2013 10:05

Isn't it just an assumption that there'll be European or US dates?

Date: November 28, 2013 10:12

I'm 100% sure there will be European tour next year. They owe us. I just hope for stadiums because interest is huge for sure.

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: November 28, 2013 10:19

island01
I'm 100% sure there will be European tour next year. They owe us. I just hope for stadiums because interest is huge for sure.

Owe us???

They do not owe you or anyone else anything. Besides, they already played London four times within a year + Glastonbury. Be grateful for the shows they have done last year instead of demanding them to do things.

Posted by: rollingon ()
Date: November 28, 2013 10:25

I don't think they owe us anything, I think they owe me, me, me!!!

Date: November 28, 2013 10:36

I still believe they'll do at least few shows here in Europe, not counting UK.

Posted by: noughties ()
Date: November 28, 2013 16:25

island01

You`re new, aren`t you?

Date: November 28, 2013 16:35

island01

Two shows in Paris last year as well...

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: November 28, 2013 17:11

JumpinJeppeFlash
island01

Owe us???

They do not owe you or anyone else anything. Besides, they already played London four times within a year + Glastonbury. Be grateful for the shows they have done last year instead of demanding them to do things.

Whoah, steady there JJF .......... you'll give yourself a bit of a heart scare if you continue getting over-excited like this !!

Yeah, the DO owe us though. I'm thinking of writing to Mick himself, demanding a transfer of several gazillion Euros from his bank account to mine. After all, everything him and his bunch of incompetent promoters have put me through over the years, not to mention the increase in the cost of aviation fuel ....... YEAH THEY OWE ME !!

The stress of it all ............ !! Now then, where's my shrink's telephone number ffs .......... ???

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: November 28, 2013 21:18

The Rolling Stones do not owe anything to anybody. They have given us 51 years of great music and pleasure. They are the story of my life. I am greatful for what they have done. I take every show I can go to as a gift. I do not expect them to come anywhere near where I live. No expectations.

I think anyone who EXPECT them to come and DEMAND them to come to a certain city or place are asking for too much. Anything they do these days is an added bonus. If you can go. I have friends who have died. They can not go to Stones shows anymore. Still the Stones keep coming, even if they could have stayed with their family and rested like other people their age do.

Bjornulf

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: November 28, 2013 21:32

bv
The Rolling Stones do not owe anything to anybody. They have given us 51 years of great music and pleasure. They are the story of my life. I am greatful for what they have done. I take every show I can go to as a gift. I do not expect them to come anywhere near where I live. No expectations.

I think anyone who EXPECT them to come and DEMAND them to come to a certain city or place are asking for too much. Anything they do these days is an added bonus. If you can go. I have friends who have died. They can not go to Stones shows anymore. Still the Stones keep coming, even if they could have stayed with their family and rested like other people their age do.

My thoughts as well.

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: November 28, 2013 21:58

Great to see them on a World Tour! I do hope they come to South america this year though!

Posted by: Grison ()
Date: November 28, 2013 22:41

Woz
Great to see them on a World Tour! I do hope they come to South america this year though!
I assume you mean next year smiling smiley

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: November 28, 2013 22:50

LOL!!! I suppose I am jumping the gun by 5 weeks! smiling smiley

Posted by: MoreFastNumbers ()
Date: November 29, 2013 00:04

bv
... I do not expect them to come anywhere near where I live. No expectations ...

So dates in Europe are unlikely for next year? Anyway I totally agree with you, but I can only afford gigs in the European region. Do you have any info about it?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-11-29 00:05 by MoreFastNumbers.

Posted by: Jon Lasaa ()
Date: November 29, 2013 00:20

bv

Deeply agree.

Posted by: lioness ()
Date: November 29, 2013 00:23

Hi guys, I'm new here. Never seen the band before and they must be the last of the legends I haven't seen. Off to Adelaide in March and will probably do the Sydney indoor show for a different experience. All getting very expensive after 13 Springsteen shows in February!

Thrilled to have got a good seat for Adelaide Oval but a bit miffed at the dodgy seating map.

I bought in the presale and got a $510 premium ticket in SA2, Row A. So I'm pretty happy with that. Im pretty experienced with ticket buying and suspected there may be a row AA, BB, CC in front of me. Then I see the VIP tickets (which I don't think were put up immediately like the dinner packages) and suddenly there are 20 rows in front of me in SA2-A and SA2-B. Both of these sections are still not on the map so pretty dodgy stuff. It clearly makes people buying premium tickets think they are closer than they are. In the end, I think I may have a better view of the whole stage and mix as 20 rows back probably gives a better perspective of the whole stage anyway.

Do we know how the seats count - outwards from the centre ramp?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-11-29 00:24 by lioness.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: November 29, 2013 01:18

lioness

I bought in the presale and got a $510 premium ticket in SA2, Row A. So I'm pretty happy with that. Im pretty experienced with ticket buying and suspected there may be a row AA, BB, CC in front of me. Then I see the VIP tickets (which I don't think were put up immediately like the dinner packages) and suddenly there are 20 rows in front of me in SA2-A and SA2-B. Both of these sections are still not on the map so pretty dodgy stuff. It clearly makes people buying premium tickets think they are closer than they are. In the end, I think I may have a better view of the whole stage and mix as 20 rows back probably gives a better perspective of the whole stage anyway.

This sounds reminiscent of the Hyde Park "tiers" debacle, where people thought they'd bought one thing then it turned out to be something else, etc. HP turned out OK in the end for most people, though, so I hope the same will be true of Adelaide. Hard not to believe there's not some deliberate deception going on, on the part of promoters, though.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: November 29, 2013 02:38

lioness
Hi guys, I'm new here.

Welcome to the board. I hope you enjoy the shows to the max. Wish I could go

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 127

This Thread has been closed

Online Users