Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314...LastNext
Current Page: 9 of 127
Re: The Rolling Stones World Tour 2014 - dates and more
Posted by: Monkeytonkman ()
Date: December 2, 2013 19:03

Dunno Jeppe, but I'm seriously tempted to do a date in South East Asia!!!!!

\m/

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: December 2, 2013 19:22

frenki09
This thread is about USEFUL info about the upcoming Asia/Australia tour trying to help fans

THANK YOU

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: December 2, 2013 20:40

JumpinJeppeFlash

Any ideas how to get tickets for Tokyo dome if you live in Europe?

You could try this one for instance, as soon as the dates are officially. Here the 2014 page via Google Translator.

Or try japanconcerttickets.com or pia.jp.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-12-04 13:25 by Irix.

Posted by: Grison ()
Date: December 2, 2013 20:51

Irix
JumpinJeppeFlash

You could try this one for instance, as soon as the dates are officially. Here the 2014 page via Google Translator.
As far as I can remember you were able to order tickets in English during the Bigger Bang Tour and Lickstour

Posted by: Bob C. ()
Date: December 2, 2013 21:30

frenki09
corriecas
paulywaul
TheGreek
what a bunch of nonsense about not coming to the united states because they already came here .pure crap .the good ole USA has proven time after time that Americans vote with there wallets .so bring on the stones again because it's only rock and roll and we will pay to see our beloved stones again and again.

Actually, what is pure crap is the apparent belief that there is no world that matters outside of the United States, and that the Rolling Stones seemingly should exhibit no interest in discovering that world, let alone playing gigs in it.

For heavens sake, to date on the 50th & Counting tour the USA has had the benefit of 3 arena shows in 2012, 18 arena shows in 2013, whereas by comparison the rest of the world is represented by 2 arena shows in England in 2012, and then three open air shows in 2013.

And as for Americans voting with their wallets, now that is truly a bunch of crap. This is the country in which the Stones had to "drop" a bunch of $85 seats at the last minute for pretty much every single arena show, because these same Americans that supposedly vote with their wallets were refusing en-masse to cough up silly money for seats, and keeping afore-mentioned firmly in their pockets.

Get a grip, get real ..............

Pauywaul Great Great post, Those USA people are out of their brain, well they ait got none, thats true.
Thats the problem, buta anyway Great great post .
Thanks

jeroen

One of the reasons why I don't go to forums so often is because of discussions like this. It has nothing to do with The Stones. I'm not American, but I don't feel that anybody can decide whether Americans have brain or don't have brain. It's non-sense. It's also pointless to bring up the topic of The Stones going to the US again. Who cares? I'm sure The Stones will go back to the US if they can. This thread is about USEFUL info about the upcoming Asia/Australia tour trying to help fans. I've read all 8 pages here and there is so much rubbish, useless comments, which do not help fans at all. I'm surprised that here so far nobody started talking about which is the best Taylor solo ever. smoking smiley

Well, I am American and I can confidently tell you, we do not have brains.

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: December 2, 2013 21:32

Irix
JumpinJeppeFlash

Or try japanconcerttickets.com or e-tix.jp.

Thank you very much!

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: December 2, 2013 21:38

Bob C.
frenki09
corriecas
paulywaul
TheGreek
what a bunch of nonsense about not coming to the united states because they already came here .pure crap .the good ole USA has proven time after time that Americans vote with there wallets .so bring on the stones again because it's only rock and roll and we will pay to see our beloved stones again and again.

Actually, what is pure crap is the apparent belief that there is no world that matters outside of the United States, and that the Rolling Stones seemingly should exhibit no interest in discovering that world, let alone playing gigs in it.

For heavens sake, to date on the 50th & Counting tour the USA has had the benefit of 3 arena shows in 2012, 18 arena shows in 2013, whereas by comparison the rest of the world is represented by 2 arena shows in England in 2012, and then three open air shows in 2013.

And as for Americans voting with their wallets, now that is truly a bunch of crap. This is the country in which the Stones had to "drop" a bunch of $85 seats at the last minute for pretty much every single arena show, because these same Americans that supposedly vote with their wallets were refusing en-masse to cough up silly money for seats, and keeping afore-mentioned firmly in their pockets.

Get a grip, get real ..............

Pauywaul Great Great post, Those USA people are out of their brain, well they ait got none, thats true.
Thats the problem, buta anyway Great great post .
Thanks

jeroen

One of the reasons why I don't go to forums so often is because of discussions like this. It has nothing to do with The Stones. I'm not American, but I don't feel that anybody can decide whether Americans have brain or don't have brain. It's non-sense. It's also pointless to bring up the topic of The Stones going to the US again. Who cares? I'm sure The Stones will go back to the US if they can. This thread is about USEFUL info about the upcoming Asia/Australia tour trying to help fans. I've read all 8 pages here and there is so much rubbish, useless comments, which do not help fans at all. I'm surprised that here so far nobody started talking about which is the best Taylor solo ever. smoking smiley

Well, I am American and I can confidently tell you, we do not have brains.

But you do have a sense of humor Bob R. smiling smiley

Stupidity is the great equalizer, it knows no borders. Let's hope the Stones continue to transcend borders in 2014. smileys with beer

Posted by: Deathgod ()
Date: December 2, 2013 22:01

7am Tues in Oz....no news yet

Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: December 2, 2013 22:11

OK after 9 AM Tuesday in Auckland and nothing yet! I am breaking at least 5 company rules about smart phones internet acess etc while at work, but I might get away with it. If not, hey its for the Stones!!

Posted by: wildwildhorses ()
Date: December 2, 2013 22:20

Im with you Kahoosier, 9.20 am , nothing coming thru as yet,
can`t get any work done !!!

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: December 2, 2013 22:26

Patience, grasshoppers, the "startmeupwednesday" news didn't come through till hours later in the day.

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: December 2, 2013 22:29

If they're playing Perth, the announcement probably won't come before 9 or 10 AM , Western Australian Time.

Posted by: wildwildhorses ()
Date: December 2, 2013 22:39

Patience, isn`t one of my strong suits.....thanks though, nice advice.
after all these years...the excitement and the anticipation, never dies off.
feels like I`m seeing them for the first time again !!
only the Stones can create that magic...for me anyway.

Posted by: winos ()
Date: December 2, 2013 23:46

For the Adelaide show announcement came through late morning after 11am Melb/Sydney time so I would expect similar today.

pool's in but the patio ain't dry

Date: December 3, 2013 01:01

Wake up Mick!

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: December 3, 2013 01:15

The Stones in 2014: If they come to my country I will probably go. If the price is right that is. My limit is, maybe, $200. If I'm abroad and The Stones happens to have a gig there I would also consider going. But to travel to South East Asia just to see a Rolling Stones concert is a bit beyond me. Either you're one hell of a fan or maybe you're just too stinking rich to even consider that. But, as someone said here, to each his own...

Posted by: pjb ()
Date: December 3, 2013 01:23

1223pm in NZ 1023am AUST Waiting Waiting

Date: December 3, 2013 01:33

maybe in 30 mins ?

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: December 3, 2013 01:38

Date: December 3, 2013 02:04

9am Tokyo 11am Melbourne

No news

Posted by: petewasbristol ()
Date: December 3, 2013 02:18

If they release all of the dates at the same time maybe we have to take UAE time into consideration? Four and a half hours till 9 there!

Posted by: Toru A ()
Date: December 3, 2013 03:45

Are you ready?

Date: December 3, 2013 03:58

Toru A
Are you ready?

Does an astronaut shit in the woods....or something

Date: December 3, 2013 04:05

3 PM here in Auckland, I am starting to have my doubts that the announcement comes today. Maybe they meant Tuesday UK or USA time sad smiley

Date: December 3, 2013 04:08

Now 11am Tokyo 1pm Melbs

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: December 3, 2013 04:10

I thought I read 1200noon TYO time? so in about an hour?

Date: December 3, 2013 04:18

Ok still hope, noon Tokyo time To be honest I have been so very blase about all of this when talking to friends in the UK and USA, and today there is fever in the funkhouse now. I just can't regain an air of I don't care. I just hope no one has caught on here at work how little I am doing.

smileys with beersmiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: petewasbristol ()
Date: December 3, 2013 04:37

Stones Japan just posted ths on Twitter (In Japanese).

"Rolling Stones are about to announce exciting news. Pay attention!"

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: December 3, 2013 04:44

petewasbristol
Stones Japan just posted ths on Twitter (In Japanese).

"Rolling Stones are about to announce exciting news. Pay attention!"

They just said the same in Chinese (according to Google translate they said "Rolling Stone is about to announce an exciting good news, pay close attention to!" ).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-12-03 04:45 by Aquamarine.

Date: December 3, 2013 05:04

[sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au]

Stones special on Oz 60 minutes this Sunday

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314...LastNext
Current Page: 9 of 127

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1121
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10