Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...117118119120121122123124125126127...LastNext
Current Page: 122 of 257
Re: Keith Richards solo album 'Crosseyed Heart' - out September 18
Posted by: tumbled ()
Date: September 3, 2015 20:10

Interesting metaphysical angle chatoyancy better than the alternative realist approach

Posted by: Mel Belli ()
Date: September 3, 2015 21:34

Another piece on Keith and the album in the NY Daily News. Lots of great quotes, as we've come to expect lately:

[m.nydailynews.com]

Posted by: Marhsall ()
Date: September 4, 2015 00:30

I saw the lyrics posted above, but have to differ on the 3rd verse as I hear;

'The stash, no longer matters
That HEAP ain't hard to find'

Not saying it Is 'HEAP' 100%, could be 'Heat' , but it fits more into the context of the song than the above lyrics. Everything else sounds right, except that part.

"Well my heavy throbbers itchin' just to lay a solid rhythm down"

Date: September 4, 2015 04:15

Marhsall if you listen to the much more clearier version at www.crosseyedheart.com of robbed blind I think you will hear it clearly that 'he ain't hard to find'

[www.keithrichards.com]

Posted by: Hound Dog ()
Date: September 4, 2015 05:28

Anyone else get this message? Wish I just picked this up at my local store when it comes out. Ordering things from the Stones online is always a mess, still waiting for my concert poster I ordered more than a year ago from the Euro tour as well...

Dear Keith Richards Fan,

We are writing to inform you that, due to a delay in the manufacturing of the Keith Richards Crosseyed Heart LP, we will be unable to deliver your order on the intended street date of September 18th.

While we cannot provide a firm delivery date at this time, we anticipate being able to have your order to you on or around the 9th of October. Should we receive any information that leads us to believe that this piece will be delayed any further, we will contact you at that time.

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience and patronage.

Best,
The Keith Richards Store

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: September 4, 2015 07:41

Hound Dog
Anyone else get this message? Wish I just picked this up at my local store when it comes out. Ordering things from the Stones online is always a mess, still waiting for my concert poster I ordered more than a year ago from the Euro tour as well...

Dear Keith Richards Fan,

We are writing to inform you that, due to a delay in the manufacturing of the Keith Richards Crosseyed Heart LP, we will be unable to deliver your order on the intended street date of September 18th.

While we cannot provide a firm delivery date at this time, we anticipate being able to have your order to you on or around the 9th of October. Should we receive any information that leads us to believe that this piece will be delayed any further, we will contact you at that time.

Best,
The Keith Richards Store

Hound Dog, I ordered the CD/ guitar pick bundle and have not received this message. Did you order just vinyl?

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: September 4, 2015 12:46

chatoyancy
the platonic Polish girl

So her nationality is why the word "stash" is so prominent in the lyrics?
One of Keith's plays on words/names

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: September 4, 2015 14:02

Hound Dog

Dear Keith Richards Fan,

Best,
The Keith Richards Store

Yeah, I got the same. So what does that mean for the stores, like Best Buy?

Date: September 4, 2015 14:06

Until further notice that message seems to refer only to the vinyl version, right?
So shops will probably have to make do with CDs in the meantime. At least I hope the CD's not delayed too!

Date: September 4, 2015 14:32

When you go to purchase just the vinyl you get the message but not when you click CD.

--lisa

Posted by: Bashlets ()
Date: September 4, 2015 15:21

ROBBED BLIND is now available for download on ITUNES. I ordered the vinyl from Amazon Prime in the US the minute is was available and my order says its still arriving 9-18-15. Maybe the vinyl pre- orders have now exceeded the original pressing.
Quick question for you audio hounds. Do SHM cds sound better than regular cds?I ordered SHM Crosseyed Heart from CD JAPAN also. I am asking strictly SHM, not SACD. Any input would be great or should I tell my friend not to bother and just stick with the regular domestic cd from the USA.

Date: September 4, 2015 15:53

tumbled
When you go to purchase just the vinyl you get the message but not when you click CD.

--lisa

I haven't gotten that message, and I ordered the vinyl... Crossing my fingers, but I probably will get the e-mail as well sad smiley

Date: September 4, 2015 17:05

Bashlets, I've invested in a couple of SHM disks and they sound great.
Are there any bonus tracks on the Japanese Crosseyed Heart?

Posted by: joshbg2k ()
Date: September 4, 2015 17:08

I would assume this means that nobody who ordered the vinyl has a chance of getting a signed one.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: September 4, 2015 17:13

Hound Dog

Dear Keith Richards Fan,

Best,
The Keith Richards Store

CDs are out of stock, vinyl not available before October – very well organized, I'd say… (guess the next thing is that all T-Shirts are only available in XXXS)

Posted by: Bashlets ()
Date: September 4, 2015 17:23

there is no bonus track listed on shm disc from cdjapan

Posted by: lbghising ()
Date: September 4, 2015 17:41

what about usa store?

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: September 4, 2015 17:42

Now #4 in Amazon's rock charts! Go Keef, go! [www.amazon.com]

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: September 4, 2015 18:39

latebloomer
Hound Dog

Dear Keith Richards Fan,

Best,
The Keith Richards Store

Yeah, I got the same. So what does that mean for the stores, like Best Buy?

I've found Best Buy to be undependable when it comes to NEW releases. Drives me crazy. I saw the Stones Hyde Park (1969) and some other one there, not having seen it online anywhere yet at that time, and was surprised.

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: September 4, 2015 18:48

Well Best Buy has a "Only @ Best Buy bonus track" so they better not mess it up…or else angry smileyangry smiley

Posted by: Ross ()
Date: September 4, 2015 19:03

Best Buy...who offered a $3 off coupon for Hyde Park '69 and never had it in stock. Of course, you could order it...and the postage was $3! Thanks Best Buy!

Got it from Amazon for $3 less and free postage.

Ross

Date: September 4, 2015 19:16

...better buy it on Amazon.

Posted by: James Kirk ()
Date: September 4, 2015 19:46

So I go to Amazon to buy Keith's new cd and I was shocked to notice that the album was already #6 on the overall music sales chart. In the past I've noticed when an album is this high on the Amazon chart the album usually debuts pretty high on Billboard.

Is there any chance this album debuts in the top 10? That would really piss Mick off lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-09-04 19:47 by James Kirk.

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: September 4, 2015 20:23

James Kirk
So I go to Amazon to buy Keith's new cd and I was shocked to notice that the album was already #6 on the overall music sales chart. In the past I've noticed when an album is this high on the Amazon chart the album usually debuts pretty high on Billboard.

Is there any chance this album debuts in the top 10? That would really piss Mick off lol

Mick has never had a top 10 album in the US.

I'm sure he hopes for the best for Keith though.

Posted by: Mel Belli ()
Date: September 4, 2015 20:35

Now comes a piece in the LA Times. Keith's Captain America tee in frequent use lately:

[www.latimes.com]

Date: September 4, 2015 21:36

James Kirk

#4 on Amazon's rock charts...i'm happy for Keef!

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: September 4, 2015 22:46

Wow, cool that Keith can rank that high in 2015. Rock on!

Posted by: Hound Dog ()
Date: September 5, 2015 00:31

Yeah I ordered the vinyl, preordered it the first day it was available. Amazon has always been horrible with preorders, I have gotten stuff 2 weeks after it was released with them.

I will probably cancel my order and get it at my local store if I have to wait another 3 weeks, I ordered a t-shirt for my wife as well but I got burned on those limited t-shirts that were selling on Keith's site a few years back, they sent me the wrong shirt in XXL instead of the one I ordered in small and never got the shirt I ordered. That was a mess too.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 5, 2015 00:40

Mel Belli
Now comes a piece in the LA Times. Keith's Captain America tee in frequent use lately:

[www.latimes.com]

"The album is due Sept. 18, and he's eyeing the possibility of solo shows this fall, maybe even a short tour
now that the Stones' next round of shows, in South America, has been pushed from October and November into January".

There's still HOPE!!!drinking smiley

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: September 5, 2015 00:42

Mel Belli

[www.latimes.com]

Thanks Mel Belli.
Great article.
Jeroen

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...117118119120121122123124125126127...LastNext
Current Page: 122 of 257

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1597
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home