Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2930313233343536373839...LastNext
Current Page: 34 of 44
Re: OT NFL 2013-14
Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: January 6, 2014 00:07

Charger Power

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: January 6, 2014 00:41

Max'sKansasCity
Naw, I missed that controversy.
I am trying to stay out of trouble here on IORR...
so I am just ignoring that stuff.

Haha. I try not to be mean but funny. Admittedly I have a warped sense of humor. The touchy feely thing here is tame compared to where I work in the depths of Corp USA hell. I'm a ghost in the machine.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: January 6, 2014 01:11

crholmstrom
Max'sKansasCity
Naw, I missed that controversy.
I am trying to stay out of trouble here on IORR...
so I am just ignoring that stuff.

Haha. I try not to be mean but funny. Admittedly I have a warped sense of humor. The touchy feely thing here is tame compared to where I work in the depths of Corp USA hell. I'm a ghost in the machine.
smileys with beer

Posted by: No Expectations ()
Date: January 6, 2014 01:39

Typical 49er game....continue to WASTE timeouts.

Date: January 6, 2014 02:08

No Expectations

Don't think Kaepernick is as bright as Russell Wilson.

Date: January 6, 2014 02:47

And the Niners WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: January 6, 2014 02:50

crholmstrom
No Expectations

Are ya getting nervous? After we take out Carolina we will be coming for Seattle!!! The Niners in the playoffs are Seattles worst nightmare!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-01-06 02:51 by No Expectations.

Date: January 6, 2014 03:20

No Expectations
crholmstrom
No Expectations

Are ya getting nervous? After we take out Carolina we will be coming for Seattle!!! The Niners in the playoffs are Seattles worst nightmare!

We're here & ready! Need TCB with NO first. Watch next Saturday. Look like the secret weapon ready to be unleashed. Practice went well this week. That would be Mr. Percy Harvin. I'm excited. Think there are going to be some new crowd participation records. I wouldn't be looking past the Panthers either. I seem to remember they beat SF at home. I luv the playoffs!smileys with beer

Date: January 6, 2014 03:24

crholmstrom
No Expectations
crholmstrom
No Expectations

We're here & ready! Need TCB with NO first. Watch next Saturday. Look like the secret weapon ready to be unleashed. Practice went well this week. That would be Mr. Percy Harvin. I'm excited. Think there are going to be some new crowd participation records. I wouldn't be looking past the Panthers either. I seem to remember they beat SF at home. I luv the playoffs!smileys with beer

I have no doubt the seahawks will clobber New Orleans. Niners will not underestimate the Kittens. See ya in two weeks. And try not to "whine" when we go to the Super Bowl! :-)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2014-01-06 03:38 by No Expectations.

Date: January 6, 2014 03:44

crholmstrom
No Expectations
crholmstrom
No Expectations

harvins body is torn up from roids and will be useless

Date: January 6, 2014 03:50

keefriffhard4life
crholmstrom
No Expectations
crholmstrom
No Expectations

harvins body is torn up from roids and will be useless

The Seahawks are the Kings of roids but what else is new. Carroll was a cheat at USC and ran away when he got caught. Nothing has changed.

Date: January 6, 2014 03:54

i actually think harvins issues were before he joined seattle

Date: January 6, 2014 04:07

keefriffhard4life
i actually think harvins issues were before he joined seattle

maybe but the Hawks have had numerous other roid issues. Sherman only escaped with the Ryan Braun mishandled sample excuse. And we all know how that eventually came out.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2014-01-06 04:10 by No Expectations.

Date: January 6, 2014 04:10

You all are so bitter! Is it because you lost the big one to what was probably an inferior team? Enjoy the ride while it lasts. You probably only got a week, maybe 2 left. At least our guys aren't getting busted for DUI in the middle of the night before practice. We had the good sense to get rid of our main knucklehead, Browner. The D hasn't really missed him at all. The loss to Arizona at home was actually a good thing as it refocused the team. Our QB isn't out clubbing. When he isn't studying or practicing, he's hanging out with sick little kids. Multiple days a week, in season & out season. & FYI, no one has been busted for steroids. The issue was with Adderall. Really not much of a performance enhancer in the big picture. & you wonder where the 40whiner thing came from. We'll see who is in NJ on 2/2. I got money on it that says the Hawks. Congrats on the win.

Date: January 6, 2014 04:16

crholmstrom
You all are so bitter! Is it because you lost the big one to what was probably an inferior team? Enjoy the ride while it lasts. You probably only got a week, maybe 2 left. At least our guys aren't getting busted for DUI in the middle of the night before practice. We had the good sense to get rid of our main knucklehead, Browner. The D hasn't really missed him at all. The loss to Arizona at home was actually a good thing as it refocused the team. Our QB isn't out clubbing. When he isn't studying or practicing, he's hanging out with sick little kids. Multiple days a week, in season & out season. & FYI, no one has been busted for steroids. The issue was with Adderall. Really not much of a performance enhancer in the big picture. & you wonder where the 40whiner thing came from. We'll see who is in NJ on 2/2. I got money on it that says the Hawks. Congrats on the win.

Wow here comes the excuses. Seems like we may have hit a nerve here.

Here are the facts...

News of the suspensions for both Browner and Thurmond came as the Seahawks were returning from their bye in late November. Browner is the seventh official suspension for a Seattle player for substance-abuse or performance-enhancing drugs violations by the league since 2011. That doesn't include Richard Sherman, whose suspension was overturned on appeal late last season.

Those are the facts! I wouldn't want the facts to get in the way of your fantasy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-01-06 04:24 by No Expectations.

Date: January 6, 2014 04:24

No Expectations
crholmstrom

Wow here comes the excuses. Seems like we may have hit a nerve here.

Here are the facts...

News of the suspensions for both Browner and Thurmond came as the Seahawks were returning from their bye in late November. Browner is the seventh official suspension for a Seattle player for substance-abuse or performance-enhancing drugs violations by the league since 2011. That doesn't include Richard Sherman, whose suspension was overturned on appeal late last season.

Those are the facts!

Browner & Thurmond were for pot, which just happens to be legal here. I know against the league rules. Hardly a performance enhancer. Notice you didn't mention your rehab case. Hardly think any team in the league is lily white on this stuff. Look at those guys. For instance, Crabtree sure seemed to heal quickly. Just sayin...Whine & Cheese Bowl. Heh, heh. Beam me up Scotty, no sign of...spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-01-06 04:26 by crholmstrom.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: January 6, 2014 04:26

You both type with fear in your words.

Lots of football left. The Niners are a fantastic team to watch and they very well could be in the SB again. They sure deserve it.

...and the 'whiners' thing only came from the fact that it rhymes...very pre-skool...

Good luck all

Date: January 6, 2014 04:32

Do you have some facts on Crabtree is your only defense to try and deflect from the FACTS on Seattle by slinging unfounded mud at others. And congrats on dropping your 50th + lame "whiners' reference.

Date: January 6, 2014 04:35

Munichhilton
You both type with fear in your words.

Lots of football left. The Niners are a fantastic team to watch and they very well could be in the SB again. They sure deserve it.

...and the 'whiners' thing only came from the fact that it rhymes...very pre-skool...

Good luck all

No fear here...we have 5 Super Bowl Championships in our resume. And yes the "whiners" is extremely pre skool but one poster just can't come up with anything better. :-)))

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-01-06 04:51 by No Expectations.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: January 6, 2014 05:01

San FranSIXco indeed...

Posted by: slew ()
Date: January 6, 2014 05:05

The Seahawks and Niners both have excellent teams. Panthers-Niners should be an excellent game and the Saints who I think will lose will give Seattle a good game. Kaepernick is fun to watch he won the game today with is legs.

Date: January 6, 2014 05:07

slew
The Seahawks and Niners both have excellent teams. Panthers-Niners should be an excellent game and the Saints who I think will lose will give Seattle a good game. Kaepernick is fun to watch he won the game today with is legs.

+1 Except I don't think the Saints will be competitive.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-01-06 05:09 by No Expectations.

Date: January 6, 2014 05:14

Gotta get back to making some ultra terrific spaghetti for my grandson. Go Niners!

Date: January 6, 2014 06:21

hey guys watch what i can do
seatlle shehawks
SF 40whiners
new york jests
cincy bungles

wow i be smart

Date: January 6, 2014 12:17

keefriffhard4life
hey guys watch what i can do
seatlle shehawks
SF 40whiners
new york jests
cincy bungles

wow i be smart

You didn't even mention the good one. Seadderall Seahawks. It's pretty funny you all keep whining about whiner references. Just goes to prove a point. Waaaaah!:
[www.nydailynews.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-01-06 12:42 by crholmstrom.

Posted by: three16 ()
Date: January 6, 2014 20:11

The theme of the NFL seems to be revenge games this year. That's how all the playoff games are sitting now.

Eli won SB in Peyton's house. So it wouldn't surprise me if Peyton wins SB in Eli's house.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: January 6, 2014 23:22

GO NOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ACC!!!!! Can't wait!

@#$%& weighs in on Grrrrr Tour omitting Berlin

Date: January 7, 2014 12:50

Chris Fountain
GO NOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ACC!!!!! Can't wait!

@#$%& weighs in on Grrrrr Tour omitting Berlin

That was a helluva comeback! I thought Auburn had them for sure.

Posted by: nightskyman ()
Date: January 7, 2014 18:41

No Expectations
crholmstrom
No Expectations

Let's wait and see if they can take out Carolina.

While I agree that the NFC Championship game will probably end up being 49ers at Seattle...they didn't exactly destroy Green Bay. And you know Carolina is a pretty tough team (who knows maybe they wind up being better than Green Bay).

Posted by: nightskyman ()
Date: January 7, 2014 18:47

No Expectations
slew

+1 Except I don't think the Saints will be competitive.

I don't think the Eagles defense compares or is anywhere near as good as Seattle's...so I think, at home, Seattle should handle any last minute heroics by Drew Brees. Seattle will beat New Orleans next week, and I hope we wind up getting the 49ers at Seattle for championship game (which should be great).

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2930313233343536373839...LastNext
Current Page: 34 of 44

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1689
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home