Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3435363738394041424344Next
Current Page: 39 of 44
Re: OT NFL 2013-14
Posted by: No Expectations ()
Date: January 20, 2014 04:55

Geez Sherman cannot win with dignity...has to make a jackass out of himself even in victory.

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: January 20, 2014 04:58

No Expectations
Geez Sherman cannot win with dignity...has to make a jackass out of himself even in victory.

I wonder if he'll still be "the best" when Manning gets hold of him. To be perfectly honest, when these two teams get together I expect SOMEBODY to act like an ass clown, though I usually expect it to be one of the coaches.

Date: January 20, 2014 04:58

Used to be the Niners always won the big game. Seems like Harbaugh can get them there but always loses the big one!

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: January 20, 2014 05:01

Wow!!! Congrats crholmstrom and your Seattle Seahawks!!!
You're going to the Super Bowl!! smileys with beer

Date: January 20, 2014 05:04

NoCode0680
No Expectations

I wonder if he'll still be "the best" when Manning gets hold of him. To be perfectly honest, when these two teams get together I expect SOMEBODY to act like an ass clown, though I usually expect it to be one of the coaches.

I usually root for the NFC but I cannot root for a complete jackass who acts like that when he wins....pathetic behavior.....Go Denver!

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: January 20, 2014 05:12

I gonna root for Seattle. Manning is friends with Papa John. That's enough for me to hate Denver even though Sherman has no class.

Posted by: RockinJive ()
Date: January 20, 2014 05:16

Manning is Pappa John. Like Bruce Wayne and Batman. yeah Pappa John comes off like a fool sometimes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-01-20 05:17 by RockinJive.

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: January 20, 2014 05:20

I've met "Papa John" before, guy is a world class douchebag. Every time I see those commercials it cracks me up, he's not like that at all.

Date: January 20, 2014 05:22

Harbaugh is on the Niners post game trying not to blame Kap for three second half turnovers. Montana or Young would have never made those mistakes. As a big Niner fan I have to say Kap has not come through when the pressure is on in the big game. Couldn't get it in the end zone in the Super Bowl in the clutch and gagged again today with the game on the line.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-01-20 05:30 by No Expectations.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: January 20, 2014 05:29

No Expectations
Harbaugh is on the Niners post game trying not to blame Kap for three second half turnovers. Montana or Young would have never made those mistakes. As a big Niner fan I have to say Kap has not come through when the pressure is on in the big game.

Are you going to change your handle to No Super Bowl?grinning smiley

Date: January 20, 2014 05:33

crholmstrom
No Expectations
Harbaugh is on the Niners post game trying not to blame Kap for three second half turnovers. Montana or Young would have never made those mistakes. As a big Niner fan I have to say Kap has not come through when the pressure is on in the big game.

Are you going to change your handle to No Super Bowl?

Considering Seattle has won NO Super Bowls and the Niners have won FIVE I don't think so.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: January 20, 2014 05:40

NoCode0680
I've met "Papa John" before, guy is a world class douchebag. Every time I see those commercials it cracks me up, he's not like that at all.

Confirmed. Go Seattle!!

Date: January 20, 2014 05:41

Chris Fountain
Fountain has consulted the Seattle camp. Decision is- Denver -N.E. game is irrevelant.

It doesn't matter who the Hawks will play in NJ!

GO HAWKS!!!

Much thanks to Chris & Max's, amongst others, for your support! Next up an old hated rival. Denver. Let's see what Mr. Manning does against a real defense! Woo hoo! PS: people are shooting off fireworks in my neighborhood. No reports of peeps vandalizing streetcars or anything. It's going to be a long 2 weeks.smoking smiley

Date: January 20, 2014 05:41

At least we can lose with dignity unlike Richard Sherman who makes a complete jackass out of himself even when he wins.

Date: January 20, 2014 05:44

No Expectations
crholmstrom
No Expectations

Considering Seattle has won NO Super Bowls and the Niners have won FIVE I don't think so.
Ancient history. Best get back to your pouting & excuses. Its party time here! Woo hoo!smileys with beer

Posted by: slew ()
Date: January 20, 2014 05:58

If Denver can take away the run or minimize it and the ball in the hands of Russell Wilson Denver will win.

Crholstrom - Congrats on the win. I have to say that your team is very difficult to like. Sherman has about as much class as a toilet seat. I have Seattle in a family pool and will win $300.00. I almost want Denver to win. I can't stand Pete Carroll a guy who ruined the Patriots in the late 90's and then cheated at SC and the players are just not likeable.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: January 20, 2014 06:21

Great game...loads of fun

Next time Niners...go Peyton !

Date: January 20, 2014 06:23

No Expectations
At least we can lose with dignity unlike Richard Sherman who makes a complete jackass out of himself even when he wins.

something for richard sherman.it is better to remain silent and appear a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt

Date: January 20, 2014 06:34

crholmstrom
No Expectations
crholmstrom
No Expectations

Ancient history. Best get back to your pouting & excuses. Its party time here! Woo hoo!smileys with beer

Party away but until you win the big one it means nothing.

Date: January 20, 2014 06:48

keefriffhard4life
No Expectations

something for richard sherman.it is better to remain silent and appear a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt

Unfortunately true. He's a young man who lacks any skill in class and dignity. He seems more surprised than anyone that they won. But the losing team showed amazing grace and class and their fan base can hang on to being the better team. I guess the 13th man was the officiating? They needed all sorts of help...but Peyton was going to beat whoever won this game no matter the outcome...he's a steamroller on a tear...now THAT will be fun.

Bye Niners...see you in September!

Posted by: mighty stork ()
Date: January 20, 2014 06:59

I think we might have a good Super Bowl this year with these two teams. I don't think Manning will make mistakes the way Kap did or maybe I should say he will make the right calls against Seattle's defense.3 turnovers by Kap but the fumble was a good defensive play, but on the first interception he looked that way the whole time and tried to force it in there when there was nothing. And the game ending interception was a pretty good play that was made by a guy who showed he has no class whatsoever. That ball was right on target and could almost as easily been a TD if he didn't tip it so can't put that one on Kap because it was a play they had to go for. I predict Denver winning a tough battle 24-20.

Posted by: boston2006 ()
Date: January 20, 2014 12:05

NoCode0680

Manning owns 27 Papa John's franchises , that's why he is in so many commercials .

Date: January 20, 2014 12:17

Munichhilton
keefriffhard4life
No Expectations

Unfortunately true. He's a young man who lacks any skill in class and dignity. He seems more surprised than anyone that they won. But the losing team showed amazing grace and class and their fan base can hang on to being the better team. I guess the 13th man was the officiating? They needed all sorts of help...but Peyton was going to beat whoever won this game no matter the outcome...he's a steamroller on a tear...now THAT will be fun.

Bye Niners...see you in September!
You should check out the columns Sherman has been writing on MMQB. They are quite good. He is one of those guys that you luv if on your team & hate if not. Much like Maurice Lucas back in the day in the NBA. We couldn't stand him when he played for Portland but when he became a Sonic, he was alright. More modern, I would equate Richard Sherman with Gary Payton. I think Peyton Manning is going to fall when facing a real defense in bad weather. Also, Seattle's offense is going to have Percy Harvin. I know hasn't done anything yet this year really but he is still a dangerous weapon. GO HAWKS! more later I"m sure.

Date: January 20, 2014 12:19

No Expectations

Only a loser loses with dignity!

Date: January 20, 2014 12:42

Vegas has Denver as a 1 point favorite. Basically a pick-em. Sign of a good game!
Quote of the day: "A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of a sheep." - Richard Sherman

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-01-20 13:07 by crholmstrom.

Posted by: Natlanta ()
Date: January 20, 2014 17:42

so states with legal weed have the best NFL teams.

[msn.foxsports.com]

Date: January 20, 2014 20:37

crholmstrom
No Expectations

Only a loser loses with dignity!

The kind of comment I would expect from someone who considers donating money to a Children's Hospital as "whatever" and "lame".

Date: January 21, 2014 01:16

Natlanta
so states with legal weed have the best NFL teams.

[msn.foxsports.com]

Gives a whole new meaning to a quarterback getting 'in the weeds'

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: January 21, 2014 05:14

Wanna bet on the weather for the Super Bowl....

I bet it will be 20°F, 2-4 inches of snow, 15-20 mph winds and night time.

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: January 21, 2014 05:29

NO EXPECTATIONS_ Read Sherman's article in SI. You will know why he dissed Crabtree a few minutes after the game. Emotions run high. If you have ever played sports, you would understand. Crabtree got what he deserved,

Sherman lives in my community. This guy has done alot for school children here in the Northwest and Vancouver, which is a quality most jealous people wish they had. This quality defines what a man is.

I will take my beloved HAWKS to win. The Hawks have a better defense and running game with Beast Mode bulldozing the week Denver DLINE. With Percy Harvin back, our offense will explode upon Denver's weak ass secondary.

The Broncos defense sucks and will never be able to run against the Hawks. Watch our Legion of Boom prey on Manning's wobbly passes and our DLINE pounds his old bones to the ground. They will get ground and pounded like the Chargers did to them.

GO HAWKS!!

CR HOLMSTROM- Hope you are doing well!!!!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3435363738394041424344Next
Current Page: 39 of 44

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1678
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home