Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 5 of 6
Re: Stones @ Verizon Center, Washington DC June 24
Posted by: Airwavesflow ()
Date: June 15, 2013 01:14

any meet up?

Posted by: Fixembones ()
Date: June 15, 2013 01:16

Yes please tell me where!!

Posted by: 48yearsaRSfan ()
Date: June 15, 2013 08:14

Need 1 for DC if you are coming and had a cancellation. Thanks

Posted by: Christopher ()
Date: June 16, 2013 00:06

Buddy Guy is playing at the State Theatre on the 23rd. This is just a few miles from the Verizon Center. He has no scheduled date for the 24th.
Lets keep our fingers crossed that he makes it as a Stones special guest.

Date: June 16, 2013 05:12

I bought a ticket to his show, he is the Man. There is a break in the tour schedule, maybe Keith or Ronny will visit their old friends show the night before theirs.

Date: June 16, 2013 16:24

48yearsaRSfan
I bought a ticket to his show, he is the Man. There is a break in the tour schedule, maybe Keith or Ronny will visit their old friends show the night before theirs.
I think there is a bunch of us going hoping for the same thing.
Good chance on Ronnie. Keith I would say is a slim chance but we can hope.

Posted by: Donnebr ()
Date: June 16, 2013 19:24

Will be in DC on the 24th for work. If anyone has 1 ticket could you let me know. Thanks

Posted by: Roscoe ()
Date: June 19, 2013 16:11

D.C. ticket update - $250 tickets are no longer even listed on the Ticketmaster page for this show. $150 tix are listed but none are available when you request them.

Posted by: gimmelittledrink ()
Date: June 20, 2013 21:26

Just saw there are tickets in Section 102 for $250.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: June 20, 2013 23:47

Please DO NOT use this thread for trading or requests for tickets. There is a sepate forum for trading tickets here on IORR - link on the IORR home page:

All Sold Out
[www.iorr.org]

Thanks!

Bjornulf

Posted by: latvianinexile ()
Date: June 20, 2013 23:55

Airwavesflow
any meet up?

Irish Channel Pub

[shidoobeewithstonesdoug.yuku.com]

Posted by: rollmops ()
Date: June 22, 2013 22:13

I'm a lucky bastard; I'm in the pit with no financial pain. A diehard fan for almost 40 years, a dream that will turn into reality monday night; Thanks Marie!
Rock and roll,
Mops

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-22 22:15 by rollmops.

Date: June 22, 2013 22:18

Thats cool. Am hoping for the same good for you!!!! Have fun. Can you get us a pick?

Date: June 22, 2013 22:19

GRNRBITW
latebloomer
GRNRBITW
latebloomer
paulywaul
latebloomer
Tickets on sale through ticketmaster, including $85 ones, this morning at 10am eastern.

Good luck, everyone!

Was offered two, but could not complete the transaction because GUESS WHAT ??????????????????????

TICKETMASTER USA does not cater to people that do not live in the USA and therefore cannot quote a N American ZIP CODE as part of the credit card billing address ???????????????????????

FFS (that stands "for f**ks sake" in case anyone was wondering) ......... when will TICKETMASTER USA join the 21st Century ? Take your time a**holes, no rush ........... any time in the next 50 years will suffice !! Rumour has it they've invented the passenger jet, and people have been known to fly in from strange lands overseas for the odd show !!

TWATS !!

F**k it all, I'll stick with Hyde Park ............

That sucks, paulywaul. I may have two extras, I'll let people here know if I can't use them.

you're gonna twist my arm to come out there and go to the show with you, aren't you? i saw this coming....

Sure GRNRBITW, I'm bringing all my kids and I know how much you love children. I'm counting on you to watch them for me.

i don't mind children, unless their mine. what kind of whiskey do your kids like?
Kids are easy to watch. Its the adults that are difficult.

Date: June 22, 2013 22:49

I have one ticket in section 104. My buddy and his wife want to go but they don't want spend more than 150 bucks. I saw tickets but there are basically with No view. Anybody have any recommendations on how to get them two tickets? You think going to the box office on Monday would be a possibility?

Date: June 22, 2013 22:53

Fixembones
I have one ticket in section 104. My buddy and his wife want to go but they don't want spend more than 150 bucks. I saw tickets but there are basically with No view. Anybody have any recommendations on how to get them two tickets? You think going to the box office on Monday would be a possibility?
I will be at the box office as well on Monday. This is a tough show to get a ticket to unless Christopher can get me a PIT for $98.00 US again. Came from downunder for the show and would hate to miss it.
Cheers

Re: Got my ticket
Posted by: vertigojoe ()
Date: June 23, 2013 01:04

chris girard
Got my ticket last nite at 3:00 AM on ticketmaster. I wonder who will be the special guest. This will be 5th time I've seen them, guess this might be the Last Time, but that's Ok, 50m years of wonderful music.

=

Fifty million years of wonderful music? Wow!

Date: June 23, 2013 14:38

georgemcdonnell314
Fixembones
I will be at the box office as well on Monday. This is a tough show to get a ticket to unless Christopher can get me a PIT for $98.00 US again. Came from downunder for the show and would hate to miss it.
Cheers
Hey George, I hope you enjoyed Philly. Sorry no extra DC ticket.
Plenty still on ticketmaster though.

Posted by: DCBILL ()
Date: June 23, 2013 18:49

Any tailgaters?
We have a good lot to tailgate. Its on 9th street between New York Ave and 9th street. You can park all day and stay until the end of the event.
Not to far of a walk and it is much easier to get out of town than parking at the Verizon Center.

Posted by: sonomastone ()
Date: June 23, 2013 18:53

Christopher
48yearsaRSfan
I think there is a bunch of us going hoping for the same thing.
Good chance on Ronnie. Keith I would say is a slim chance but we can hope.

even if they don't show it should be worth it to see Buddy the legend!
when I went to his show while the stones were in chicago back in the 80s ronnie showed but didn't play.

Date: June 23, 2013 18:55

DCBILL
Any tailgaters?
We have a good lot to tailgate. Its on 9th street between New York Ave and 9th street. You can park all day and stay until the end of the event.
Not to far of a walk and it is much easier to get out of town than parking at the Verizon Center.
Bill, I know this lot and I thought they started to build on it. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: June 23, 2013 19:08

Christopher
DCBILL
Any tailgaters?
Bill, I know this lot and I thought they started to build on it. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Not gonna tailgage DCBILL, but if we have time, I'll stop by and say hello. We're going to do dinner before the show, not my choice as I don't like to eat much before a show, but the kids will be hungry.
Any place people are congregating, besides the 9th street parking lot? grinning smiley

Date: June 23, 2013 19:29

latebloomer
Christopher
DCBILL
Any tailgaters?

Not gonna tailgage DCBILL, but if we have time, I'll stop by and say hello. We're going to do dinner before the show, not my choice as I don't like to eat much before a show, but the kids will be hungry.
Any place people are congregating, besides the 9th street parking lot? grinning smiley
Bill, this is on 9th street between NY AVE and H street across from the Renaissance Hotel. Its a great spot to meet and a good choice. They are developing but its the lot next to it. 9th street is one way so you have to make sure you head in the right way. See you there Bill. Latebloomer stop by with the kids they will fit right in.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: June 24, 2013 00:14

Tomorrow night is the final show of the North American 50 & Counting tour!

The Rolling Stones play the Verizon Center in Washington DC before heading to the UK to play Glastonbury and two shows back in Hyde Park, for the first time since 1969.

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: June 24, 2013 00:24

I'm not familiar with "24liveshows",is it fake ?

Rolling Stones Live Streaming From Washington – Verizon Center – 24/06/2013
[24liveshows.eu]

Date: June 24, 2013 01:22

Webvote is up for tomorrow.
Here is the link:
[www.rollingstones.com]

Im going with SFM hopefully they will let Mick Taylor join in.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: June 24, 2013 01:39

Unless they're holding back the announcement, it appears there won't be a guest tomorrow. Recent webvotes have mentioned MT and whomever else was joining the band.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: June 24, 2013 01:51

bye bye johnny
Unless they're holding back the announcement, it appears there won't be a guest tomorrow. Recent webvotes have mentioned MT and whomever else was joining the band.

That's fine with me, thanks bye bye johnny!

Date: June 24, 2013 02:29

ROCKS OFF!!

Posted by: winter ()
Date: June 24, 2013 03:32

Yeah, I thought about voting SFM since taylor rehearsed it with them at tour's beginning. Was really hoping for either LIV or SV or CYHMK. Might have to go with JMI and hope they've come to their senses about CYHMK and realize they should play it every night for the rest of the tour. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 5 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1605
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home