Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 4 of 6
Re: Stones @ Verizon Center, Washington DC June 24
Posted by: birdie ()
Date: May 14, 2013 19:09

Are the $85 tickets the only price level people tried for?

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: May 14, 2013 19:35

Currently nothing available for $150 or $250, not even singles. Plenty of $450 and $600 tickets.

[www.ticketmaster.com]

Posted by: winter ()
Date: May 14, 2013 19:50

And we do mean PLENTY. Shocking prices, shocking results...

Posted by: dcfan1 ()
Date: May 14, 2013 20:42

Paulywaul - Just so you know, I did not even join this board until I had gotten my tickets so I was not familiar with all of the threads you are talking about. Thought I hit the jackpot, but it looks like all I got is a lottery ticket. I hope you are able to get good seats in Europe without spending an arm and a leg.

dcfan1

Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: May 15, 2013 02:13

What's up with the asterisk for the Washington show on The Stones site?

Is this date not yet finalized?

24 JUNE* WASHINGTON, DC

rollingstones.com

Posted by: Mel Belli ()
Date: May 15, 2013 02:16

uhbuhgullayew

24 JUNE* WASHINGTON, DC

rollingstones.com

It was tentative due to NHL playoffs. But now that the Washington Capitals have been knocked out, we should be good to go.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: May 15, 2013 02:17

uhbuhgullayew

24 JUNE* WASHINGTON, DC

rollingstones.com

Because it depends on how the Washington Capitals fare in the Stanley Cup Playoffs, they could be playing in the finals on June 24, but I doubt it will happen.

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: May 15, 2013 06:11

paulywaul
whitem8
pauly, sorry one more time I didn't get it after you wrote "this has only been explained a thousand times..." Thanks dude.

I don't speak from experience, because (a) I'm not as yet going to any of the States' shows, and (b) haven't bought any of these $85 tickets ........ so I was merely reiterating what must have been covered a thousand times already in countless threads to date. But when you consider the extent to which www.rollingstones.com has publicised the fact that no-one knows where they're siting/standing until they actually pick up the tickets on the day, I'd have thought it would by and large be abundantly clear to anyone buying these things that precisely what it may or may not say on the ticket or the e-mail confirmation (i.e. GA this or GA that) means NOTHING, it is entirely irrelevant. How many times has the question been asked in various threads ? LOTS. How many times has it been answered ? LOTS.

But hey, if you need reminding for the 1002nd time, read the above-paragraph !!

Pauly it was a joke? Didn't you watch Get Smart as a kid?

Posted by: chris girard ()
Date: May 15, 2013 17:26

The only thing that comes up on ticketmaster are the $600 seat. I wanted to see them one more time and am willing to pay $250. Anyone have any idea besides the ticket scalpers who I really dislike.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-15 19:43 by chris girard.

Date: May 15, 2013 21:28

Wait for AEG's "flex pricing". Those $600 tickets could very well be $250 (or less) as the show date nears.

Posted by: Donnebr ()
Date: May 15, 2013 22:57

Will be in DC for work that day. I plan on heading over & waiting until they go on stage & looking for a desperate scalper. This owrked in Houston & I got a ticket in the nose bleeds for $80 for ABB tour. If it works great, if not then I will head for a beer. Good luck

Posted by: Roscoe ()
Date: May 21, 2013 22:59

Section 419 available right now. 3:45 pm EDT. Low rows D & E for $250. I've been previously shut out but I grabbed a pair for insurance. I can still try for any late release $85 tix but I don't want to take a chance. It's the last show of the tour and D.C. is loaded with people who have discretionary income. I think there is good chance that this show will actually, really sell out. And now I'm in! Go get 'em!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-21 23:02 by Roscoe.

Posted by: 48yearsaRSfan ()
Date: May 22, 2013 03:57

I keep getting shut out on affordable tickets. I need one and live in town if anyone needs to sell one. I am a great last minute emergency go to guy and if your from out of town I will provide a lot of fun places to eat etc.... Thanks

Posted by: Thrylan ()
Date: May 22, 2013 07:04

Speaking only from what I am picking up on, the way to go seems to be the 85$ tix. If you can live with a nosebleed, go for it. The venues are small enough; Are there really any BAD seats? However, you may end up in the pit with someone who will turn green when you tell them how much you spent. The logic is sound, lets say there are 300 pit tix(I dont know for sure, guessing) at these prices, they may only sell half of them. Mick will not have empty pit seats, they will fill in with 85ers, same for the floor and so on.......If there is a fall leg, and they do hit the other HALF of the country, this will be my approach. Remember though, this is only an educated guess, but I believe it too be logical. Live long and prosper. smiling smiley

Date: May 23, 2013 18:15

$250 main concourse/lower level tickets now available.

[www.ticketmaster.com]

Posted by: gimmelittledrink ()
Date: May 23, 2013 18:27

Only in the far-end sections 105/106?

Got my ticket
Date: May 26, 2013 18:54

Got my ticket last nite at 3:00 AM on ticketmaster. I wonder who will be the special guest. This will be 5th time I've seen them, guess this might be the Last Time, but that's Ok, 50m years of wonderful music.

=

Re: Got my ticket
Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: May 26, 2013 19:00

Which show

Date: May 27, 2013 20:29

Washington,DC.

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: May 27, 2013 20:34

Nice. Truly could be the last time in the US. Have a great time. Should be an awesome show.

Date: May 27, 2013 20:36

chris girard
Got my ticket last nite at 3:00 AM on ticketmaster. I wonder who will be the special guest. This will be 5th time I've seen them, guess this might be the Last Time, but that's Ok, 50m years of wonderful music.

=
Congrats on scoring a ticket for D.C.
Still hoping to score a cheap $150 ticket for D.C. No luck so far.......

Posted by: Airwavesflow ()
Date: May 28, 2013 05:04

Please help me and vote for Moonlight Mile as the request in DC even if your can't make it. I mean if you were goin' would'nt it be great? With MT? Wondering? Listen to Sticky Fingers all the way through! Thanks, Airwavesflow.

Posted by: Lostbrook ()
Date: May 31, 2013 19:07

I noticed that better seats were starting to appear in my section on the floor. Called TM and they cheerfully moved me up 12 rows. Even better position for taping.grinning smiley

Posted by: Roscoe ()
Date: June 7, 2013 17:24

Lostbrook
I noticed that better seats were starting to appear in my section on the floor. Called TM and they cheerfully moved me up 12 rows. Even better position for taping.grinning smiley

I upgraded my $250 upper concourse (400 level) seats to $250 Club Concourse (200 level) seats (Section 201). The Club seats either weren't available when I initially purchased the uppers or maybe the Club seats were still $450 at that time. Anyway, it was all quite easy and the rep I spoke with made it seem like it was no big deal at all. Of course I'll still be looking to see if Main Concourse seats go down to $250 on the day of the show and if they'll allow me another upgrade.

The point is, keep checking on a regular basis because the flex pricing comes and goes. It's available one day and gone the next.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-07 17:32 by Roscoe.

Posted by: DoomandGloom ()
Date: June 7, 2013 17:30

I'm starting to look for a single cheepie for DC...Just throwing it out there..

Posted by: Airwavesflow ()
Date: June 11, 2013 17:02

any meet up?

Posted by: Grison ()
Date: June 11, 2013 17:06

Airwavesflow
any meet up?

No time for meet up :-) see you in the pit.

We decided to fly back after five superb concerts in California and Vegas.
See you Philly 2 and Washington

Posted by: sanQ ()
Date: June 11, 2013 19:38

I wish I could go to this for my birthday. But I can't afford the travel expenses unless someone from Canada was going and could drop by and pick me up. lol

Posted by: Fixembones ()
Date: June 12, 2013 16:24

I hope this show is one for the ages

Posted by: Donnebr ()
Date: June 12, 2013 16:33

Looking for 1 ticket for the DC show as I am there that day with work. If it comes up can someone let me know. Ideally I'll get an $85 ticket or a $150. Here's hoping.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 4 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2163
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home