Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3435363738394041424344...LastNext
Current Page: 39 of 76
Re: Hyde Park London July 2013 show planning & tickets
Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: June 23, 2013 12:57

thanks with sssoul !

july 6th already shipped

july 13th will be shipped, the question is, i`m leaving july 4th, should i change to will call ?

Posted by: Sir Oliver ()
Date: June 23, 2013 12:59

with sssoul
austrianstones
[My BST account keep telling me they haven't been shipped yet]
please a link, where i can check my order Status....
seems i`m a little bit silly to find....eye rolling smiley

You can only check your order status if you bought your tickets on line (not by phone) and had an account at the time,
but if that applies to you, try this link: [barclaycardbritishsummertime.frontgatetickets.com] and then sign in.

Well, technically you won´t need a registered account - you just need some details from your purchase to look up an order on the sign in page:

"Look Up Order

No account? Use this form to locate your order details.
Email Address
Order ID
Last 4 Digits of Credit Card Used"

So if you purchased your tickets online, you can check your order this way, just dig out your confirmation email. If it tells you "# items will be shipped", your order was not mailed out yet.

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: June 23, 2013 13:04

thanks sir Oliver, already found it !

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: June 23, 2013 13:14

Thanks for pointing that out, Sir Oliver - I didn't mean to spread disinformation!

Posted by: Barnestormer ()
Date: June 23, 2013 13:44

Manofwealthandtaste
Had a wander through Hyde Park today.....plenty of work to be done before Bon Jovi appear in less than 2 weeks time -

Looking towards where the stage will be :

and looking back - the entrance to General Admission will be around where that fence on the left ends :

Notice the mid-summer skies.....!

Very nice pics,thanx for the info.
Does this mean there will be no STONES stage and the main acts this summer all use the same one?
I mean,Bon Jovi are playin' the night before.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: June 23, 2013 13:46

paulywaul
ladywilliam
gotdablouse
ladywilliam
Has anyone got Tier 3 tickets with unwind bar?

I don't remember that type of ticket being available, only T1/T2 with The Unwind Bard. Why are you asking, someone's offering you some?

Oops, sorry...
I meant 'Tier 1 with the Unwind bar'
I wanted to know if anyone has received tickets and/or wristbands.

As my shipping info is still 'items will be shipped', I am just impatient.sad smiley

That's exactly what I'm waiting for, 4 Tier 1 plus Unwind Bar tickets (plus 4 wristbands) for the 6th, and 3 Tier 1 without Unwind Bar for the 13th ..... nothing as yet. Next post is Monday 24th, and I bloody well hope they all turn up THIS coming week !! I'll be asking the Ticket Factory a lot of questions if I don't see them by say mid-week 26th/27th !!

Anyone that did not buy their tickets from THE TICKET FACTORY ........ just BE THANKFUL.

I have just spoken with them yet again, pointing out that I have spoken with then five times within the last two weeks plus, always to be told that the ticket stock has a) either just been received and tickets are being despatched, or b) they are still waiting on the ticket stock from the promoter.

There's never been any consistency in what I've been told on the occasions I've made enquiries, so the latest (this morning Sunday 23rd June) is that they have received Tier 3 tickets and are currently despatching these, but still have not as yet received Tier 1 & 2 tickets ?

To be honest, listening to the innumerable and conflicting versions of current status updates from the various customer services people I've spoken with over the last couple of weeks, the Ticket Factory suffers from that well known phenomenon of being in possession of a left hand that hasn't got a @#$%& clue what the right one is doing angry smiley

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: gibsonman ()
Date: June 23, 2013 13:57

Going to the first show: So send those tickets allready!!!! It still says 2 items will be shipped. But I`m cool (Yeah right!!). But I think the tickets will be send the first days this week and then I will have them maybe before next weekend, and thats ok. Just send those ...... tickets!!!!!!!

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: June 23, 2013 14:41

Okay, I don't want to alarm anyone uneccessarily, but I tried the "look up order" gizmo that Sir Oliver pointed out above,
to check the satus of the tickets I ordered by phone, and it turned out they had a totally incorrect shipping address listed. eye popping smiley
I spent a harrowing hour on the phone and things are sorted out now, but how someone managed to change my address
to a totally alien shipping address is completely baffling and really really disturbing.

So if you haven't checked your order status lately, I suggest you do so,
to make doubly sure the shipping address hasn't been changed to something inappropriately insane.

The page with the "look up order" gizmo is: [barclaycardbritishsummertime.frontgatetickets.com]

Date: June 23, 2013 15:01

with sssoul
Okay, I don't want to alarm anyone uneccessarily, but I tried the "look up order" gizmo that Sir Oliver pointed out above,
to check the satus of the tickets I ordered by phone, and it turned out they had a totally incorrect shipping address listed. eye popping smiley
I spent a harrowing hour on the phone and things are sorted out now, but how someone managed to change my address
to a totally alien shipping address is completely baffling and really really disturbing.

So if you haven't checked your order status lately, I suggest you do so,
to make doubly sure the shipping address hasn't been changed to something inappropriately insane.

The page with the "look up order" gizmo is: [barclaycardbritishsummertime.frontgatetickets.com]

That is quite extraordinary. HOW on earth does a ticket vendor end up having a shipping address changed within its database. You're right lady sssoul, that is very disturbing indeed.

It reminds me of one of my innumerable conversations with the Ticket Factory's customer service over the last couple of weeks. I was talking to them about the e-mail I'd received from them telling me about the Barclaycard payband thing, and I pointed out that I'd placed TWO separate orders for tickets for 6th July; I'd bought TWO pairs in separate orders. My question was, why had I only received only ONE e-mail pertaining to one of the two orders, explaining that I would in due course be receiving paybands linked to this particular order. Surely I should have received TWO such e-mails - one for each of the two orders ?

They agreed, and in checking their records, they told me that as they had found two sets of details for me on their system, they assumed it had been a duplicate and therefore deleted it ...... THAT is why I'd only received the ONE e-mail.

WTF ? sorry to say, but these people sound like idiots, true idiots.

Posted by: Beaver ()
Date: June 23, 2013 16:20

I have bought two tier 2 with backstage and so on for the 6th. I got an email last Thursday saying I have to pick up the wrist bands at the venue box office and that they could not send them to me in Norway. They will deduct the 6 pounds they'd charged for delivery.
I have also bought two GA tickets without anything extra. I looked up the order at frontgatetickets and it said they'd been sent on last Friday.

Trust everything will be okay.

Have a ball!

Posted by: MoreFastNumbers ()
Date: June 23, 2013 18:57

Barnestormer
Manofwealthandtaste
Had a wander through Hyde Park today.....plenty of work to be done before Bon Jovi appear in less than 2 weeks time -

Looking towards where the stage will be :

and looking back - the entrance to General Admission will be around where that fence on the left ends :

Notice the mid-summer skies.....!

Very nice pics,thanx for the info.
Does this mean there will be no STONES stage and the main acts this summer all use the same one?
I mean,Bon Jovi are playin' the night before.

I think all acts will use the same stage (main acts like Stones, bon Jovi, Elton John, etc. -> main stage), like in festivals.

Posted by: sjs12 ()
Date: June 23, 2013 19:18

Mine have arrived for the first show. All seems fine. I guess others will get their tickets soon and 2nd show will be shipped slightly after.

They might be idiots but I hope the problems will be few and far between!

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: June 23, 2013 20:31

WAITING ON July 13TH TICKETS.

Got home late Friday evening to ticket from UK Royal Mail, saying I have to pick up an envelope that requires a signature. I live in Edinburgh anyone else in the UK received their tickets [For the 13th] yet ? or a missed mail ticket ? that you have not collected yet? - I will be picking up my enevelope tomorrow at some time.As I can't think of anything else I am waiting on that would require a signature. I am hopeful this will be my tickets.

Just checked my order on line it say's '# items will be shipped ' so I guess I am still in the dark until I pick up the envelope.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-23 21:09 by Tonstone.

Posted by: muppetmark ()
Date: June 23, 2013 21:22

I got mine through seetickets for the 6th of July and they say "We are awaiting delivery of tickets for this event. As soon as they are in stock we will send them to you." I hope they are dispatched soon, I'm beginning to get worried. Buzzing about what could be my one and only stones gig ever though smiling smiley
Btw I couldn't find anywhere confirming the payband let you have priority entrance. Anyone got anything to confirm it?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-23 21:42 by muppetmark.

Posted by: samunknown ()
Date: June 23, 2013 21:57

ticket was shipped on June 20... anyone from outside the UK got their ticket already?

Posted by: LQ1977 ()
Date: June 23, 2013 23:17

My tickets were shipped June 20, according to the View Order History just now. :-)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Literally 965 kilometers from being "Born in an Arctic zone".

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: June 23, 2013 23:59

LQ1977
My tickets were shipped June 20, according to the View Order History

Yup, same here LQ.

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: June 24, 2013 00:25

Tier 2 tickets for the 6th still available:

[barclaycardbritishsummertime.frontgatetickets.com]

ABOUT THE TICKETS FOR HYDE PARK JULY 6TH.Did anyone receive the tickets yet??????
Posted by: riverstattoo ()
Date: June 24, 2013 02:11

I am very worry as I bought two tickets on the resale and yet I have nothing. Everybody says the same that the promoter has delayed the shipment until the previous days of the concert.
Is this promoter a serious one or is a bullshit???.
I have reserved two plane seats and a hotel room and yet I don´t know if I could assit to the show due to an stupid and irresponsable way of someone who doesnt´mind too much about selling tickets. They do not think on people who come abroad¡¡
This is a ridiculous promoter.Go to the fair to sell cookies¡¡¡

Re: ABOUT THE TICKETS FOR HYDE PARK JULY 6TH.Did anyone receive the tickets yet??????
Posted by: Carnaby ()
Date: June 24, 2013 03:54

Re: ABOUT THE TICKETS FOR HYDE PARK JULY 6TH.Did anyone receive the tickets yet??????
Date: June 24, 2013 09:53

riverstattoo
I am very worry as I bought two tickets on the resale and yet I have nothing. Everybody says the same that the promoter has delayed the shipment until the previous days of the concert.
Is this promoter a serious one or is a bullshit???.
I have reserved two plane seats and a hotel room and yet I don´t know if I could assit to the show due to an stupid and irresponsable way of someone who doesnt´mind too much about selling tickets. They do not think on people who come abroad¡¡
This is a ridiculous promoter.Go to the fair to sell cookies¡¡¡

Seems that tickets bought in the presale were through the TICKET FACTORY, those in the public sale were through FRONT GATE TICKETS. The latter DO seem to be already despatching, the former not as yet .......... I've spoken to them (Ticket Factory) at least five times in the last 2-3 weeks and never get told the same thing twice. The most recent conversation I had with them was yesterday Sunday 23rd was that Tier 1 & 2 tickets have still not been supplied to them by the promoter, that is why no-one has received them. The stock of Tier 3 tickets HAS been received by them, and it is currently THOSE that are being despatched.

Talk about leaving it all till the last moment, all the people concerned really ARE a shower of shits. Don't they f***ing well realise that people make plans, travel, go on holiday, are away from home, need to get tickets THEY have bought to OTHER people - in other words have all manner of logistical constraints ? Dear o dear !

Posted by: benstones ()
Date: June 24, 2013 10:50

Why no one chose Will Call? It is so much easier!

Benjamin.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: June 24, 2013 11:34

paulywaul
the presale were through the TICKET FACTORY, those in the public sale were through FRONT GATE TICKETS.

I bought my tickets in the presale through Front Gate.

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: beepee2 ()
Date: June 24, 2013 11:51

I dont see how Viagogo and seatwave are going to be able to ship all those late tickets to their customers....

Date: June 24, 2013 12:01

Rolling Hansie
paulywaul
the presale were through the TICKET FACTORY, those in the public sale were through FRONT GATE TICKETS.

OK, I stand corrected then. In that case, it just seems that Front Gate is doing a better job than the Ticket Factory in despatching tickets, which is increasingly becoming a source of major annoyance if (like me) you bought yours through the Ticket Factory. I am sincerely hoping I see mine by mid-week.

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: June 24, 2013 12:29

tickets for the 13th were shipped today (frontgate)

2 item(s) were shipped on 24/06/13.

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: June 24, 2013 12:36

benstones
Why no one chose Will Call? It is so much easier!

I did, but we might have to deal with massive queues on the day.
Hopefully tier 1 and tier 2 will have seperate queues.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: June 24, 2013 12:49

beepee2
I dont see how Viagogo and seatwave are going to be able to ship all those late tickets to their customers....

Good point, maybe that's part of the plan...as there is really no good reason to wait until the last minute to print and send tickets, that's only asking for trouble.

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: June 24, 2013 12:53

Tier 2, July 13th!

[secure.independenttickets.com]

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: June 24, 2013 15:20

paulywaul
Rolling Hansie
paulywaul

OK, I stand corrected then. In that case, it just seems that Front Gate is doing a better job than the Ticket Factory in despatching tickets, which is increasingly becoming a source of major annoyance if (like me) you bought yours through the Ticket Factory. I am sincerely hoping I see mine by mid-week.

I ordered my pre-sale tickets through Front Gate too, but there's no sign of them being shipped, in my case. So basically, I think they're all a bunch of incompetents.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3435363738394041424344...LastNext
Current Page: 39 of 76

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1554
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home