Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3637383940414243444546...LastNext
Current Page: 41 of 76
Re: Hyde Park London July 2013 show planning & tickets
Posted by: kuniopenG ()
Date: June 24, 2013 23:43

Never experienced such a disappointment handling with ticket orders. Paid already back in April and no tickets in hand so far. Sent many emails and got an answer on Friday 21th that the tickets are in the post to Germany. Nothing received so far.

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: June 24, 2013 23:48

kuniopenG
Never experienced such a disappointment handling with ticket orders. Paid already back in April and no tickets in hand so far. Sent many emails and got an answer on Friday 21th that the tickets are in the post to Germany. Nothing received so far.

Same here, got a new email tonight confirming tickets on their way. Now, let's wait and see.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: June 25, 2013 00:49

I'm not even getting that, it just says mine "will be shipped." Very nearly too late.

Edit: OK, so I sent Front Gate an *ahem* strongly-worded e-mail, and got this reply 2 minutes later:

Your order has been dispatched last week and is en route to you. It will not reflect online because Barclaycard Unwind Backstage Bar ship their own passes and it will only show the ship dates for the tickets we print. I apologize for any confusion but your tickets should be reaching you shortly.

I don't know if I believe this "Drew Bromley" dude, but it's yet another variation on what MIGHT be going on.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-25 01:15 by Aquamarine.

Posted by: ladywilliam ()
Date: June 25, 2013 01:45

I haven't received 'ticket on its way' email yet.

I got reply from Frontgate

Please call Barclaycard's Payband helpline at 0844 736 4220, and they can advise on all aspects on what you will receive as well as tracking information.

I will call Payband helpline.

Posted by: ClaireR ()
Date: June 25, 2013 08:53

A couple of questions has anyone received their Tier 1 or 2 tickets from Ticket factory yet, as they keep telling different stories as to when the tickets will be sent for the 6th July.

Also those who are lucky to have tickets in their hand is there details with the then of which tube station is closer to the Tier 1 / 2 entrance as this is a separate entrance to GA so was wondering what will be the nearest tube station (and pub!)

Cheers..

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: June 25, 2013 08:56

Hmm ............ I've just taken note of the fact that I first spoke with the Ticket Factory about ticket despatch in the week ending Sunday 9th June, and was explicitly told that they would start despatching them in the week starting Monday 10th.

So .......... here we are on the morning of Tuesday 25th, and a) no sign of tickets, and b) on each and every occasion I've spoken with the Ticket Factory within the last two weeks, I've been told something different ?

As for these Barclaycard paybands, no sign of them either ?

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: June 25, 2013 09:06

paulywaul
Hmm ............ I've just taken note of the fact that I first spoke with the Ticket Factory about ticket despatch in the week ending Sunday 9th June, and was explicitly told that they would start despatching them in the week starting Monday 10th.

So .......... here we are on the morning of Tuesday 25th, and a) no sign of tickets, and b) on each and every occasion I've spoken with the Ticket Factory within the last two weeks, I've been told something different ?

I agree Ticket Factory have not provided any information re shipping tickets, they are full of bull and Customer Service is terrible. I am getting really worried that I want get my tickets what a mess. Still I will look for the Postman again fingers crossed for today!

Date: June 25, 2013 09:14

Just rung ticket Factory (again!) and was told tickets "are were starting to be shipped yesterday and all we be sent by the end of the week"

I live in hope they will arrive

What this space...

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: June 25, 2013 09:26

ClaireR
Just rung ticket Factory (again!) and was told tickets "are were starting to be shipped yesterday and all we be sent by the end of the week"

What this space...

Can I ask you as a matter of interest what category of ticket(s) you're waiting on, tier 1 or 2 or 3 ?

The reason I ask is because when I spoke with them on Sunday they told me that they'd received the stock of tier 3 tickets and were working fast and furiously to get them out, but they hadn't as yet received the stock of tier 1 & 2 tickets ?

I find this rather puzzling, surely these tickets are all originating from the same promoter, so what the hell is the difference between them, it's just a matter of what is PRINTED on them ?

As you say, WATCH THIS SPACE !

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: Vertigo05 ()
Date: June 25, 2013 10:55

Tickets July 6th -> shipped 20/06/13
Tickets July 13th -> shipped 24/06/13

i think they mean 13/06/2020 & 13/06/2024... smiling smiley

Posted by: belld ()
Date: June 25, 2013 11:42

paulywaul
ClaireR

What this space...

Can I ask you as a matter of interest what category of ticket(s) you're waiting on, tier 1 or 2 or 3 ?

The reason I ask is because when I spoke with them on Sunday they told me that they'd received the stock of tier 3 tickets and were working fast and furiously to get them out, but they hadn't as yet received the stock of tier 1 & 2 tickets ?

I find this rather puzzling, surely these tickets are all originating from the same promoter, so what the hell is the difference between them, it's just a matter of what is PRINTED on them ?

As you say, WATCH THIS SPACE !
Currently on holiday in the Western Isles but have my brother checking mail daily back home. Nothing as of yesterday so I called last night. Response was - "we are currently processing tix alphabetically and A and B surnames will be posted tomorrow" So glad I am not Mr Young!

Posted by: belld ()
Date: June 25, 2013 11:46

Currently on holiday in Western Isles but have my brother checking mail back home. Nothing as of yesterday therefore I called them last night. Response was - " We are currently processing them alphabetically and A and B surnames will be posted tomorrow." So pleased I am not Mr Young!
Could not be bothered challenging them given all the previous shit visited on others.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: June 25, 2013 11:58

Aquamarine
I don't know if I believe this "Drew Bromley" dude, but it's yet another variation on what MIGHT be going on.

Drew Bromley is the one who assured me my tickets would be shipped by June 21st, but they still haven't been sent.
The one who identifies herself as Hannah is the one who specializes in replies that have no bearing on the question asked.

Posted by: beepee2 ()
Date: June 25, 2013 12:10

Practically, what can/will they do if you call back next week saying tickets have not been received ??? Can they invalidate them and ask you to come and pick new tickets at the ticket office ?

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: June 25, 2013 12:15

I hate this "If you’ve not received 72 hours prior to the show, then please contact your point of purchase" -
like people can't have other plans in the summer.
And most foreigners attending both shows will be in London 72 hours prior to the second Hyde Park show anyway.

I travel to Paris before this weekend to catch The Who in Bercy next week before going to London.
Is it possible to ask for a change to will call tickets even if the tickets have been dispatched?
I have not recieved an answer to this question by the organizers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-25 12:15 by The Worst..

Posted by: maxx ()
Date: June 25, 2013 13:10

ClaireR
A couple of questions has anyone received their Tier 1 or 2 tickets from Ticket factory yet, as they keep telling different stories as to when the tickets will be sent for the 6th July.

Also those who are lucky to have tickets in their hand is there details with the then of which tube station is closer to the Tier 1 / 2 entrance as this is a separate entrance to GA so was wondering what will be the nearest tube station (and pub!)

Cheers..

My Tier 2 ticket came on its own with absolutely NO info about where the gates are to be situated .
Ticket came from British Summertime

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: June 25, 2013 13:36

maxx
NO info about where the gates are to be situated

From the first post in this thread:

So:
Tier 3, north entrance. Tubestation Marble Arch, Central line.
Tier 1 and 2 south entrance. Tubestation Hyde Park Corner, Picadilly line.

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: June 25, 2013 13:42

Link to Hyde Park on Google Maps [goo.gl]

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: June 25, 2013 14:14

Awright... nice to have a sticky planning thread to a show I am attending to... If I only would get those tickets... eye rolling smiley

- Doxa

Posted by: samunknown ()
Date: June 25, 2013 14:51

I asked them with which company they would be send... they said ''International Mail''. what a stupid answer! i meant if it was with DHL, UPS, or anything else!!! and it will take 5 to 7 business days! it should be way shorter, especially for what i paid for shipping costs!

Date: June 25, 2013 15:15

If they're just putting them in the regular international mail, i.e. the post office, many of us overseas are screwed. No way they'll arrive in time, even if they mail them out today.

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: June 25, 2013 15:26

Aquamarine
If they're just putting them in the regular international mail, i.e. the post office, many of us overseas are screwed. No way they'll arrive in time, even if they mail them out today.

30 quids for regular mail!? In that case I would call it fraud. Looking forward to receive my July 13 tickets... (registered mail?)

Posted by: RG ()
Date: June 25, 2013 15:55

I posted a reaction on Twitter yesterday to BST-Hydepark about the tickets:

"Hello, I still haven't recieved my RS Tickets for 6th July. I live in the Netherlands. Can you tell me more?"

They ansewered:

"Hi Rob,
The tickets are on their way and should arrive soon. If they don't arrive before you need te leave, please bring your confirmation email + photo ID and you can get a new set at the BO. Front Gate is happy to refund the shipping charge if you collect on the day instead".

Posted by: beepee2 ()
Date: June 25, 2013 16:52

RG

"Hi Rob,
The tickets are on their way and should arrive soon. If they don't arrive before you need te leave, please bring your confirmation email + photo ID and you can get a new set at the BO. Front Gate is happy to refund the shipping charge if you collect on the day instead".

Ok there's a safety net then. Only thing is that you then don't rely know when this desk opens, if it's gonna be crowded, etc...

Date: June 25, 2013 17:40

At this rate it's going to be mobbed.

Date: June 25, 2013 18:48

Sorry for the late response to the earlier question I am waiting for Tier 2 tickets (pre-sale).

I was never told they were sending out in alpha order, you cannot make this up.

Also sorry for the spelling error it was early in the morning (having bloody sleepless nights worrying about tickets...) but what I should have said was and still WATCH THIS SPACE...

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: June 25, 2013 19:04

What a mess, so "tickets" aren't really "tickets" for the "Backstage Unwind deal" which was all that was available when I figured out I could make it to London for this. What a poorly run shit-show this festival is.

Subject: BRITISH SUMMER TIME RECEIPT: Order #20549773
JUN 24, 2013 | 08:04PM UTC
Drew @ Front Gate Tickets replied:
Your tickets will be a wristband. All Barclaycard Unwind Backstage Bar passes are wristbands.
Regards,
Front Gate Tickets
JUN 24, 2013 | 06:46PM UTC
Paul replied:
Are they wristbands or Tickets or both? I'm really confused, I thought I bought a Tier 2 ticket. Is it a wristband only or is there a ticket too? Apologies for all the questions.

Sent from my iPhone
JUN 24, 2013 | 05:46PM UTC
Drew @ Front Gate Tickets replied:
Barclay send out those wristbands themselves so I can not see the departure date but they have been posted at this time. They should reach you prior to your departure. If you do not have them the day prior please let us know and if necessary we can arrange for your tickets to be held at the show for you.
Regards,
Front Gate Tickets
JUN 24, 2013 | 04:54PM UTC
Paul replied:
I live in the United States and depart here on 9 July, it would make sense to send them well in advance. The tickets were not set up to be COBO, but for Sterling 30 I would assume the tickets were sent via registered carrier or some type of expedited shipping. Can you at least confirm whether or not they have been shopped yet?

Sent: Monday, June 24, 2013 9:45 AM
To: paulwozniak@comcast.net
Subject: Re: BRITISH SUMMER TIME RECEIPT: Order #20549773
JUN 24, 2013 | 04:44PM UTC
Greg J replied:
Thank you for your patience. Regarding your dispatch inquiry, orders with Recorded Delivery or International Mail will be received a minimum of 5 days prior to the event. Please contact us if you don't receive your ticket(s) at least 3 days prior to the event date.

Please note: If your order is set up for International Care of Box Office (COBO), tickets will not be sent. You will collect on site at the event entrance when you arrive. More box office information will be updated at [bst-hydepark.com] when available.
JUN 24, 2013 | 02:56PM UTC
Original message
Paul wrote:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-25 19:05 by Woz.

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: June 25, 2013 19:41

They are fast to charge 30£ for delivery, but they pocket the money and ask you to go the the line and stand for some 3-4 hours to pick a ticket that should have been sent, but never was sent. I tried this in Manchester with Bon Jovi, never received any tickets - they were ready to pick up at the stadium, but then why the f... paying delivery charges. It is a Mafia controlling tickets sales.

Date: June 25, 2013 20:04

Rolling Hansie
Link to Hyde Park on Google Maps [goo.gl]

Thanks Rolling Hansie, can start planing the pub crawl drinking smiley, just need the bloody tickets to arrive now...

Re: Hyde Park London July 2013 Rolling Stones show planning & tickets
Date: June 25, 2013 22:48

Today I and another overseas person got this email. So much for "your tickets are already in the mail." WTF is going on??

Hello,

We're contacting you about your Rolling Stones ticket. As you’re an exclusive Tier 1 Barclaycard Unwind Backstage Bar guest, you’ll receive an equally exclusive ticket - your Barclaycard PayBand. This will act as your entry, rather than a standard paper ticket.

Your PayBand will be ready for you to collect at the event from the South Entrance box office. The nearest tube station to this entrance is Hyde Park Corner. The shipping costs you paid when you bought your ticket will be fully reimbursed to you. On the day we want you to make the most of your backstage area. Please remember to bring photo identification and a copy of this email with you to help us get you inside as quickly as possible.

FAQs

I paid a charge to have my ticket shipped to me, now that I’m collecting it from site will I be reimbursed for the shipping costs? Yes you will be fully reimbursed within the next 5 – 7 days

Will the Barclaycard PayBand replace my Barclaycard presents British Summer Time Hyde Park ticket? Yes, your Barclaycard PayBand is your ticket and you must wear it to gain access to the festival.

What if I have a problem using my Barclaycard? Just contact Barclaycard on +44 844 736 4220 or go to a customer service point at the event. Call charges may apply – please check with your network provider.

Will I be able to use my Barclaycard PayBand to make payments at the event? Payments using a PayBand are only available to UK residents with a UK credit or debit card account. Your PayBand can’t be used for payments.

Will I be able to use my PayBand to make instant Facebook updates at the event? Yes, you’ll just need to link to your Facebook account, which you can do inside the park at any customer service point

Oh, and I'm assuming the refund of the fee will be just like the refund of the Backstage Bar that I never got.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-25 22:50 by Aquamarine.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3637383940414243444546...LastNext
Current Page: 41 of 76

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1814
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home