Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2829303132333435363738...LastNext
Current Page: 33 of 76
Re: Hyde Park London July 2013 show planning & tickets
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: June 17, 2013 10:52

odean73
Sorry if its being asked, but how do you change to pick up at box office.

Try the email addresses Aquamarine posted just above:
order-support @ frontgatetickets.com and/or enquiries @ aeglive.co.uk
(or whatever email address is provided by the company that you got your tickets from)

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: June 17, 2013 10:58

Thanks

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: June 17, 2013 11:42

eventim.co.uk
Where are my tickets?
Answer
Many tickets are not released by the event organiser until a week or two before the event is due to take place.

You can check the current status of ticket dispatch here

We will always send you an email once your tickets have been sent, therefore, please ensure your email address is correct.

If your tickets have not arrived seven days before the event or within 7 days of receipt of our shipping email, please click the Customer Services link at the bottom of the page, this contains a link to our Contact Us form. Please complete this including, your order reference number and note; we are only able to discuss an order with the original purchaser.

International delivery takes longer than domestic delivery, therefore as much time as possible should be left for the tickets to be received. If you have not received your tickets 10 days before you leave for the UK, please click the Customer Services link at the bottom of the page, this contains a link to our Contact Us form. Please complete this including your order reference number. Please note we are only able to discuss an order with the original purchaser.

This is from eventim's website. If they're subject to the event's planning, they're gonna have to handle one hell of a lot of emails in the next couple of weeks. winking smiley Me I leave for holiday next week so I'll mail them this week.

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: June 17, 2013 11:48

with sssoul
odean73
Sorry if its being asked, but how do you change to pick up at box office.

Try the email addresses Aquamarine posted just above:
order-support @ frontgatetickets.com and/or enquiries @ aeglive.co.uk
(or whatever email address is provided by the company that you got your tickets from)

Thanks.

Hyde Park ticket despatch - UPDATE FROM THE TICKET FACTORY
Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: June 17, 2013 12:53

Bjornulf, please merge this thread into the one below ..........

[www.iorr.org]

The only reason I started a new thread, is to draw peoples' attention to the subject line

I spoke with The Ticket Factory customer support this morning, and was told the following:

A They have only just now received the tickets from the promoter

B They will be commencing despatch THIS week and are aiming to get tickets to people 2 weeks before the event.

Realistically, this means that about the earliest anyone is likely to receive a ticket for the first of the two shows (Saturday 6th July) is this coming Saturday 22nd June ...... the end of this week therefore

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-17 12:59 by paulywaul.

Posted by: flairville ()
Date: June 17, 2013 14:13

Thanks Pauly!

Date: June 17, 2013 14:26

Finally, I got a pair of Tier 2-ticket for me and my daughter!!

This will be awesome! smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-17 14:34 by DandelionPowderman.

Date: June 17, 2013 14:54

DandelionPowderman
I got a pair of Tier 2-ticket

You mean you actually GOT them ???

-------------------

Date: June 17, 2013 15:05

Rolling Hansie
DandelionPowderman
I got a pair of Tier 2-ticket

You mean you actually GOT them ???

No, I ordered them right now smiling smiley I thought it was sold out, but luckily it wasn't thumbs up

Date: June 17, 2013 15:07

OK

-------------------

Date: June 17, 2013 15:08

I don't think anyone got the tickets as yet?

Date: June 17, 2013 15:10

DandelionPowderman
I don't think anyone got the tickets as yet?

Indeed, that's why I asked smiling smiley

-------------------

Date: June 17, 2013 15:20

Thanks for the info, Paul.

Date: June 17, 2013 15:30

odean73

As a postscript I will say that I did not particularly like the tone of the guy I spoke with, he sounded rather vague and non-committal. He basically inferred that they (the Ticket Factory) would struggle to get them all out by two weeks before the event(s), saying by way of what sounded like a string of excuses: (a) we've only just now received them from the promoter, (b) it's an awfully large number of tickets, (c) we have to categorise them and sort them and arrange for mail delivery with the post office and so on, (d) we will TRY our best to get them all out within the specified time frame ..............

Taking everything he said into consideration, and bearing in mind also his tone of voice, I personally will be f***ing stunned if my tickets for the first show on the 6th turn actually do turn up this Saturday coming, which is exactly two weeks before the event.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-17 15:31 by paulywaul.

Date: June 17, 2013 16:01

paulywaul
odean73

As a postscript I will say that I did not particularly like the tone of the guy I spoke with, he sounded rather vague and non-committal. He basically inferred that they (the Ticket Factory) would struggle to get them all out by two weeks before the event(s), saying by way of what sounded like a string of excuses: (a) we've only just now received them from the promoter, (b) it's an awfully large number of tickets, (c) we have to categorise them and sort them and arrange for mail delivery with the post office and so on, (d) we will TRY our best to get them all out within the specified time frame ..............

Taking everything he said into consideration, and bearing in mind also his tone of voice, I personally will be f***ing stunned if my tickets for the first show on the 6th turn actually do turn up this Saturday coming, which is exactly two weeks before the event.

I was starting to panic as this being the first time i will be out side the UK four days before the concert. But i will wait till around the 26th June and if still not arrived, then will start to panic and hopefully enough time to sort something out with them.Thinking about it, i dont fly out till early evening, so thats at least another posting day to consider.

Once again thanks.

Posted by: Jackglfc ()
Date: June 17, 2013 17:54

Just recieved this email from ticket factory

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email.

Tickets will be posted nearer to the date of the show as we are awaiting venue ticket stock from the organisers of the show. If you don’t receive your tickets a week prior to the show, please don’t hesitate to contact us again on 0844 581 0777 and we will be more than happy to offer you our assistance.

Kind Regards,

Customer Services
The Ticket Factory
KO

Date: June 17, 2013 18:18

Jackglfc
Just recieved this email from ticket factory

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email.

Tickets will be posted nearer to the date of the show as we are awaiting venue ticket stock from the organisers of the show. If you don’t receive your tickets a week prior to the show, please don’t hesitate to contact us again on 0844 581 0777 and we will be more than happy to offer you our assistance.

Kind Regards,

Customer Services
The Ticket Factory
KO

There doesn't seem to be any consistency in what these people say, because as I mentioned in my post a few above this, I spoke to the Ticket Factory this morning and among other things was told (a) we've only just now received them from the promoter,

Who knows what to believe any more ?

For f***s sake ! angry smiley

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: June 17, 2013 18:46

Hey all!

I emaled the order-support@frontgatetickets.com address and within one hour received this reply:

Paul Wozniak
Subject: When will tickets be shipped
JUN 17, 2013 | 10:40AM CDT
Greg Johnson replied:
Hello,
Your order shipped last Friday and is on route to you. You will receive this by the end of the week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I live in the United States and paid for International delivery, so perhaps these are handled more expeditiously than local ticket orders, but there you have it, they were mailed last week. This is for the concert to be held on 13-July.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-17 19:37 by Woz.

Date: June 17, 2013 19:07

Maybe it's the vendor?

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: June 18, 2013 00:17

OK, so Carly and Drew at Front Gate have been busy.

Adding to the variation in responses, I heard this (regarding sending tix to the US) about 5 minutes ago--

Your order is currently being packaged and will be dispatched shortly. Please let us know if for any reason they do not reach you. We can have new tickets held at the show for you to pick up if necessary.

So I wrote back to ask what "shortly" meant, and the reply just now was

They should be dispatched in the next 1-2 business days. I would not be able to refund the order. Please give us a call at 1-888-512-7469 so we can help you further. Our business hours are Mon-Sat 9AM-9PM CST.

(The reference to a refund is because I'm still trying to get that damn Backstage Bar refunded.)

Later--I've just been talking to a Front Gate rep on the phone at that number, and she said not only that she can't help with UK shows, but also that the e-mail address goes to the US division who don't have any real info. So although the rep was very nice and supportive, she couldn't actually do anything for me. thumbs down

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-18 00:35 by Aquamarine.

Date: June 18, 2013 02:48

Which email address goes to the US division? The response I received sounded rather clear and was sent twice. I'm wondering if I should believe my tickets have been shipped or not!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-18 06:23 by Woz.

Date: June 18, 2013 03:52

Woz
Which email address goes to the US division? The response I received sounded rather clear and was sent twice. I'm wondering if I should believe my tickets have been shipped of not!

order-support@frontgatetickets.com. (When I looked at the bottom of their message to me, I realized they are supplying the US 1-888 number, too.) That's the address I've been using all along.

P.S. I sure hope your tickets have been sent, so that I can hope the same for mine!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-18 03:54 by Aquamarine.

Date: June 18, 2013 06:24

It just shouldn't be this difficult. I also bought a ticket for the concert on 12 July as I figure I should see Ray Davies while in London. That one had no shipping option, so I am sure I will wait in a horrendous queue for my ticket...

Posted by: RG ()
Date: June 18, 2013 15:51

Hello,

I still don't have my tickets for 6th July. I live in the Netherlands..

I get nervous by now..

Is there anybody who knows something more about the delivery?

Ps. My apologizes if this question has already been answered!

Date: June 18, 2013 16:37

RG
Hello,

I get nervous by now..

Just read the various posts on pages 31/32 and this one (33) of this thread, and you'll be in the picture and as "up to date" on this issue as anyone.

Posted by: RG ()
Date: June 18, 2013 16:59

paulywaul
RG
Hello,

I get nervous by now..

Just read the various posts on pages 31/32 and this one (33) of this thread, and you'll be in the picture and as "up to date" on this issue as anyone.

Thank you!

Posted by: djrambler ()
Date: June 18, 2013 19:32

Below is the email exchange I just had with FrontGate. They got back to me in 10 minutes from the time I sent my inquiry. Maybe they took care on international deliveries first?

JUN 18, 2013 | 11:18AM CDT

Reply:
If should be arriving by that time. If you do not have them on the 22nd please let us know and we can arrange the will call option for you.
Thanks,
Customer Support Team
Front Gate Tickets
888 512 SHOW

JUN 18, 2013 | 11:10AM CDT

Original message

Hello--I live in the US and am leaving for Europe this Sunday June 23. I'm checking to if see if my order for the July 6 Stones show will be arriving by June 23. If not, i need to change the status to pick up the tickets at Will Call. Thank you.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: June 18, 2013 19:51

It seems to me that they're telling everyone "they should be there by then" no matter what date we give as our "personal deadline".
I was told yesterday that mine would be shipped by June 21st. But maybe the US tickets went out sooner, as you say.
Anyway, I've decided not to fuss too much until next week.

Date: June 18, 2013 20:22

hooked
Below is the email exchange I just had with FrontGate. They got back to me in 10 minutes from the time I sent my inquiry. Maybe they took care on international deliveries first?

JUN 18, 2013 | 11:18AM CDT

Reply:
If should be arriving by that time. If you do not have them on the 22nd please let us know and we can arrange the will call option for you.
Thanks,
Customer Support Team
Front Gate Tickets
888 512 SHOW

JUN 18, 2013 | 11:10AM CDT

Original message

Hello--I live in the US and am leaving for Europe this Sunday June 23. I'm checking to if see if my order for the July 6 Stones show will be arriving by
June 23. If not, i need to change the status to pick up the tickets at Will Call. Thank you.

This is once again from the American office, though, the one the woman yesterday told me didn't have any specific info about UK shows. They seem to be just sending out automatic answers, to the effect that you should get it in time and if not they'll take care of you. Which would be nice if true. But is all this worry necessary???

Date: June 18, 2013 20:28

Got a barclaycard payband today. Map looks good plus fast track entrance smiling smiley

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2829303132333435363738...LastNext
Current Page: 33 of 76

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2697
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home