Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2425262728293031323334...LastNext
Current Page: 29 of 76
Re: Hyde Park London July 2013 show planning
Posted by: Grison ()
Date: April 19, 2013 17:23

WolfgangG
Anybody has received their tickets yet? When will those tickets be sent out?
They said "in due time". Mostly you receive tickets from UK just about 1-2 weeks before the concert. If you fly much earlier than the concert you should get in touch with the agency by end of June. I woulnd't worry.

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: April 19, 2013 23:42

Doxa
Silver Dagger
Doxa
Dammit! With THAT vehicle we might even have a say what's happening in stage... "JAGGER!! BRING TAYLOR IN AND DO "CAN'T YOU HEAR ME KNOCKING" FOLLOWED BY "MOONLIGHT MILE!!"..."MORE VOLUME TO WOODIE!!"

smoking smiley

- Doxa

Hi Doxa, haven't got my Hyde Park tickets yet but let's meet up for a pint or three. I'm sure paulywaul, Beast, Dandylion Powderman, Gazza, manofwealthandtaste, Mr Jimmy, Rockman and others will join us.

A great idea! I will be there for the 13th show. I had also tickets for the 6th but couldn't make my schedule arranged for that, so I needed to skip that one.

I also get a room from the infamous St. Giles hotel for two nights (Friday to Sunday), so I had the idea of maximising the Stones euphoria with alike crazy heads.. It will nothing but The Rolling Stones for me for the whole weekend. So anyone being there might ran to this nuthead Doxa giving an endless lecture of "The Vegas Era"....>grinning smiley<

Actually I have always hoped to meet you fellow freaks in a context like this - so really looking forward for that! (Even though I might sound a bit critical fan sometimes, I am still a crazy fan boy at the bottom... You will see...)

smileys with beer

- Doxa

Hey Doxa I will be there for the 13th show too!!
I'll be very happy to meet you again and have a beer (or two winking smiley ) with you and the crazy heads!!
Let's fix it!!

Posted by: MoreFastNumbers ()
Date: April 28, 2013 17:40

Is there anybody who already got his ticket (with shipping option) for the 13 July Hyde Park show??
Because I'm still waiting for it...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-28 17:42 by MoreFastNumbers.

Date: April 28, 2013 18:12

MoreFastNumbers
Is there anybody who already got his ticket (with shipping option) for the 13 July Hyde Park show??
Because I'm still waiting for it...
Still more than 2 months to go. I think they eventually start shipping by early June

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: April 29, 2013 11:31

between the two hyde park shows, me and my family wanna make a short round trip to the south of england.

what is worth to visit ?

any advices from local people about train, accomodations, sight seeing and so on....

thanks for your help !

Date: April 29, 2013 12:41

austrianstones
between the two hyde park shows, me and my family wanna make a short round trip to the south of england.

what is worth to visit ?

any advices from local people about train, accomodations, sight seeing and so on....

thanks for your help !

Hi see my mail! Have fun.

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: May 6, 2013 19:32

Hi, none of my mates is a Stones fan, so will be going on my own. Is anyone going on 06 07 13. Went to the 02 only own on 25 11 12 had a wicked time. Not too hardcore a fan but not casual either, with a positive attitude. Been a fan for about 32 years.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-06 19:37 by desertblues68.

Posted by: caesar ()
Date: May 7, 2013 01:19

Is Keith Richards going to play a Flying V?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-07 01:20 by caesar.

Posted by: zwi2001 ()
Date: May 10, 2013 18:19

Hi, does anybody know when the tickets can be collected and where?
Cheers,
Matt

Posted by: mailexile67 ()
Date: May 19, 2013 15:50

Hi, at what time there will be the opening gates for general entrance (tier 3) on July 6?!Thanks a lot!!

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: May 19, 2013 16:23

dimrstone
Doxa
Silver Dagger
Doxa
Dammit! With THAT vehicle we might even have a say what's happening in stage... "JAGGER!! BRING TAYLOR IN AND DO "CAN'T YOU HEAR ME KNOCKING" FOLLOWED BY "MOONLIGHT MILE!!"..."MORE VOLUME TO WOODIE!!"

smoking smiley

- Doxa

Hi Doxa, haven't got my Hyde Park tickets yet but let's meet up for a pint or three. I'm sure paulywaul, Beast, Dandylion Powderman, Gazza, manofwealthandtaste, Mr Jimmy, Rockman and others will join us.

A great idea! I will be there for the 13th show. I had also tickets for the 6th but couldn't make my schedule arranged for that, so I needed to skip that one.

I also get a room from the infamous St. Giles hotel for two nights (Friday to Sunday), so I had the idea of maximising the Stones euphoria with alike crazy heads.. It will nothing but The Rolling Stones for me for the whole weekend. So anyone being there might ran to this nuthead Doxa giving an endless lecture of "The Vegas Era"....>grinning smiley<

Actually I have always hoped to meet you fellow freaks in a context like this - so really looking forward for that! (Even though I might sound a bit critical fan sometimes, I am still a crazy fan boy at the bottom... You will see...)

smileys with beer

- Doxa

Hey Doxa I will be there for the 13th show too!!
I'll be very happy to meet you again and have a beer (or two winking smiley ) with you and the crazy heads!!
Let's fix it!!

Great! Yeah, let's fix it! The bars in Athens didn't mind our bueatiful duet of "It's Only Rock'n'Roll" but let's see how the pubs in London react...>grinning smiley<

I'm really looking forward this concert and occasion! To meet fellow fans and, you know, the Stones in park, man...smileys with beer

- Doxa

Posted by: Barnestormer ()
Date: May 28, 2013 13:57

Flying in for the July 6th concert very early and stayin' at the GRANTLY HOTEL in Shepherd's Bush(anyone else there or around?).
As I don't think I'll get my room before noon,I'd like to do some record shopping around.
Does anyone know some good shops on the way from Marble Arch to Shepherd's Bush(Lancaster Gate,Queensway,Nottinghill Gate i.e.)?

Don't think I will pop up at Hyde Park so early,not so many artists impressing me except Gary Clark jr. and The Temper Trap....so there'll be plenty of time!!

Eberhard
a.k.a. Barnestormer

Posted by: Medzvel ()
Date: May 28, 2013 16:04

Barnestormer
Flying in for the July 6th concert very early and stayin' at the GRANTLY HOTEL in Shepherd's Bush(anyone else there or around?).
As I don't think I'll get my room before noon,I'd like to do some record shopping around.
Does anyone know some good shops on the way from Marble Arch to Shepherd's Bush(Lancaster Gate,Queensway,Nottinghill Gate i.e.)?

Don't think I will pop up at Hyde Park so early,not so many artists impressing me except Gary Clark jr. and The Temper Trap....so there'll be plenty of time!!

Eberhard
a.k.a. Barnestormer

HMV in Westfield Shopping centre (Shepherd's Bush)
[uk.westfield.com]
and My Favourite shop in Notting Hill
[www.yelp.co.uk]

Posted by: Barnestormer ()
Date: May 28, 2013 16:17

Medzvel
Barnestormer

Eberhard
a.k.a. Barnestormer

HMV in Westfield Shopping centre (Shepherd's Bush)
[uk.westfield.com]
and My Favourite shop in Notting Hill
[www.yelp.co.uk]

Thx Medzvel.

didn't know that MUSIC & VIDEO EXCHANGE are still in business..have been there very often back in the 70's and 80's.
HMV...??? I thought the company closed last year are they back?
Anyway,thank you very much for the info.

Posted by: Stones CAT ()
Date: May 30, 2013 18:58

Hi !

I live in Barcelona and I would like to go to London in June !!

Anybody has received their tickets yet?

When will those tickets be sent out?

Posted by: jacollini ()
Date: June 3, 2013 09:22

Hi,
I called the BST and got an info that they're sending the tickets 2 weeks before the show.

smileys with beerRe: Hyde Park London July 2013 show planning
Posted by: Stones CAT ()
Date: June 3, 2013 11:05

jacollini
Hi,
I called the BST and got an info that they're sending the tickets 2 weeks before the show.

Wow! Only two weeks ...

I think i'll wait for my tickets and i'm going to stay some days after the show ... if I can.

Thanks for the info ... smileys with beer

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: June 6, 2013 23:04

I just spoke with BST, they said they'll start the print runs and sending the tickets out as of next week, week starting Monday 10th

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: June 7, 2013 03:37

Good to know - thanks!

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: June 7, 2013 08:52

paulywaul
I just spoke with BST, they said they'll start the print runs and sending the tickets out as of next week, week starting Monday 10th

Thanks for the info.

Date: June 7, 2013 09:02

Just as an aside, seeing as I'm one of these nerds that keeps all concert ticket stubs, I hope the Hyde Park tickets are of an interesting and unique design ....... not just the boring kind of "teletype" looking affairs that we increasingly get these days.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 7, 2013 09:30

paulywaul

Just as an aside, seeing as I'm one of these nerds that keeps all concert ticket stubs, I hope the Hyde Park tickets are of an interesting and unique design .......

I collect my Tickets from the Concerts I have attended too.

Maybe this could be the Front of the Ticket:

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: June 7, 2013 10:20

Same here i always keep my tickets and hope for something special.thumbs up

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: June 7, 2013 10:59

odean73
Same here i always keep my tickets and hope for something special.thumbs up

Yes me too. I still have to get over the fact that I forgot to remove my Neil Diamond ticket (yes, I think Neil is cool) out of my pants before washing it.
Or even worse when I had to give the entire ticket (Michael Jackson 1997) before entering the venue.

Date: June 7, 2013 11:40

As the band will be kicking around town for a whole week between these two Hyde Park shows, maybe there will be some other activity one evening.......not necessarily a full on club gig at the 100 but perhaps a Bernard/Lisa appearance somewhere?

Date: June 7, 2013 12:09

Manofwealthandtaste
As the band will be kicking around town for a whole week between these two Hyde Park shows, maybe there will be some other activity one evening.......not necessarily a full on club gig at the 100 but perhaps a Bernard/Lisa appearance somewhere?

Lets hope we don't just get fobbed off with yet another Tim Ries Stones Project thing ............... yawn zzzzzz zzzzzzz zzzzzzz

Did someone receive the tickets for the Stones show at Hyde Park on July the 6th bought in the official web page (British summer time)???????
Posted by: riverstattoo ()
Date: June 8, 2013 01:31

Yet I didn´t receive my tickets, so I would like to know if any of you got them already.Official info says that it will take around 6 weeks before they mail them but still not in my hands¡¡¡¡
Thanks for your help

Re: Did someone receive the tickets for the Stones show at Hyde Park on July the 6th bought in the official web page (British summer time)???????
Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: June 8, 2013 03:30

No nothing yet.

Re: Did someone receive the tickets for the Stones show at Hyde Park on July the 6th bought in the official web page (British summer time)???????
Posted by: UnpurePurist ()
Date: June 8, 2013 23:30

Not yet...

Posted by: belo99 ()
Date: June 8, 2013 23:34

Not arrived till today

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2425262728293031323334...LastNext
Current Page: 29 of 76

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1996
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home