Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2728293031323334353637...LastNext
Current Page: 32 of 76
Re: Hyde Park London July 2013 show planning & tickets
Posted by: zwi2001 ()
Date: June 16, 2013 13:28

Hi paulywaul,
did you buy the tickets from the Ticket Factory?
I bought mine from Front Gate Tickets.
Matthias

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: June 16, 2013 13:55

zwi2001
Hi paulywaul,
Matthias

Ticket Factory.

I'm a bit puzzled now by all these people popping up saying they've either been told or else read on Facebook or Twitter that these tickets will only be sent out as late as 5-7 days before the event. When I spoke with the Ticket Factory a couple of weeks ago to inform them of a change of credit card billing address/delivery address, they insisted that tickets were going to be sent out last week. Well, I've had nothing, neither has anyone else so it seems, but meanwhile ...... there does seem to have arisen some degree of confusion about this "5-7 days before the event" business. I have to say that I do find this a little hard to believe. Leaving it THAT late to send tickets out, when it surely must occur to the promoters/event organisers that people have holidays/travel plans/all sorts of logistical issues to contend with, is just inviting multiple disasters and causing people a lot of stress and anxiety.

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-16 13:58 by paulywaul.

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: June 16, 2013 13:59

And than there's also the mess when you're not at home (people have to go to work). What can result in 2 extra days.
I'm really glad I changed to will call... so I'm not worrying now.
But I feel for you people.

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: June 16, 2013 15:12

paulywaul
zwi2001
Hi paulywaul,
Matthias

Ticket Factory.

I'm a bit puzzled now by all these people popping up saying they've either been told or else read on Facebook or Twitter that these tickets will only be sent out as late as 5-7 days before the event. When I spoke with the Ticket Factory a couple of weeks ago to inform them of a change of credit card billing address/delivery address, they insisted that tickets were going to be sent out last week. Well, I've had nothing, neither has anyone else so it seems, but meanwhile ...... there does seem to have arisen some degree of confusion about this "5-7 days before the event" business. I have to say that I do find this a little hard to believe. Leaving it THAT late to send tickets out, when it surely must occur to the promoters/event organisers that people have holidays/travel plans/all sorts of logistical issues to contend with, is just inviting multiple disasters and causing people a lot of stress and anxiety.

Ticketmaster only sent out the tickets for the Killers one week (6 post days) ahead of the show next Saturday. My sister's going and was getting very stressed at not receiving them as she's travelling up to London on Thursday. No consideration at all for people planning holidays around gigs, travel plans etc. There is no reason whatsoever why tickets can't be sent out at least 2 weeks before the show.

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: June 16, 2013 15:29

I've ordered tickets for the 13th through Eventim. They have the customer's mail address through which theoretically, they could keep people informed. Why always create stress? I'm leaving the Netherlands for a tour of Great Britain on the 7th, so of course these tickets will arrive too late (assuming Eventim will not be faster). Think I'm gonna check if they also offer a will call option. Why don't these promotors do the home printing thing asap?

Anyway I decided not to worry. I've paid for my tickets and I've got proof. If they're late, they'll have to figure out a way to let me in.

Who is going to Hyde Park shows
Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: June 16, 2013 21:27

I'll go to the show June 13 - will stay just around the corner at Paddington Court Hotel. Any good bars, places with good beers and music to warm up for the show?

Re: Who is going to Hyde Park shows
Posted by: muenke ()
Date: June 16, 2013 22:46

I'll go with a Friend and a Young Girl he knows - my wife is exitedcool smiley! Yes, but i Need that advice too ...

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: June 16, 2013 22:51

July 6th only for me.

Still looking a spare tier 3 ticket for a friend for that one if anyone can help (edit - it seems someone just did. Tier 3 appears to be sorted. Gracias!)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-16 23:51 by Gazza.

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: June 16, 2013 22:58

Tier 2 is still up for sale.

Frontgate tickets.

Posted by: steffiestones ()
Date: June 16, 2013 23:10

just the 6th.

Posted by: latvianinexile ()
Date: June 16, 2013 23:14

13th

Posted by: RobberBride ()
Date: June 16, 2013 23:15

6th
See you there!

Posted by: Mimi73 ()
Date: June 16, 2013 23:20

so happy...go to the show July 13th...
summer- Hyde park Festival- Mick Taylor with the Stones-
its just like heaven...

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: June 16, 2013 23:20

Going on July 6th, tier 3.

Posted by: cooheid ()
Date: June 16, 2013 23:38

6th,me and the missus + 2 stroppy teenagers that really dont want to go! Fun fun fun. Hope to change their musical tastes away from One Direction.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: June 16, 2013 23:50

cooheid
6th,me and the missus + 2 stroppy teenagers that really dont want to go! Fun fun fun. Hope to change their musical tastes away from One Direction.[/quot

I love to hear your teenagers review...........from One Direction to the Other Direction

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: June 16, 2013 23:59

On the 6th with two mates (we 3 made the Paris trilogy in 2003, that´s 10 years ago then)

On the 13th: just me, saying goodbye to my band (if that´s the last show in Europe of course:-)

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: June 17, 2013 00:00

July 13th.

- Doxa

Posted by: Sici ()
Date: June 17, 2013 00:03

july 13th
Sici

Posted by: Jackglfc ()
Date: June 17, 2013 00:31

6th July

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: June 17, 2013 00:52

6th of July for me, as close to the anniversary as possible. Though I'd have gone to both if they'd announced the 13th before I made travel plans . .

I'm keeping on at them about the refund. In the meantime, I got this this morning:

We are currently printing and packaging tickets for shipment. Orders with Recorded Delivery or International Mail will be dispatched next week. Please contact us if you don’t receive your ticket(s) at least 72 hours prior to the event date.

(That's Front Gate, btw.)

I really don't know whether to believe this. In addition to will-call, I was also thinking of having them deliver my ticket to a UK address (I didn't know I'd be there when I first ordered), but, again, I'm leery of making changes and giving them further opportunities for screw-ups. confused smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-17 00:53 by Aquamarine.

Posted by: Jasper76 ()
Date: June 17, 2013 01:00

Does anyone want to swap at £95 ticket for the 6th for the same of the 13th-as I have a spare one and want to see the other show

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: June 17, 2013 01:46

Aquamarine
I'm keeping on at them

Do you have an e-mailaddress or did you contact them through their website ?

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: June 17, 2013 02:35

Rolling Hansie
Aquamarine
I'm keeping on at them

Do you have an e-mailaddress or did you contact them through their website ?

E-mail--order-support@frontgatetickets.com, also enquiries@aeglive.co.uk who were the ones who promised to arrange the refund.

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: June 17, 2013 06:49

6th.

Posted by: Jordini ()
Date: June 17, 2013 07:52

Hey there,
since I will be in London for both concerts and will leave on early july, I spoke with frontgatetickets and they told me the following:
JUN 16, 2013 | 11:08AM CDT
Carly @ Front Gate Tickets replied:

We are currently printing and packaging tickets for shipment. Orders with Recorded Delivery or International Mail will be dispatched next week. Please contact us if you don’t receive your ticket(s) at least 72 hours prior to the event date.

If you would like to set your order up for International Care of Box Office (COBO), please provide your 8-digit order number and the last four digits of the credit card used for purchase. International COBO means you will collect your ticket(s) on site at the event entrance when you arrive. More box office information will be updated at [bst-hydepark.com] when available.

My order for the 13th was changed to Will-Call (or COBO) and they promised in a later mail, that tickets for july 6th will be dispatched this week.Well I hope so!!
By the way, I got a spare ticket for july 6th, if somebody is interested (tier 3) let me know. price would be the original price+service charge.

Posted by: bisonvodka ()
Date: June 17, 2013 08:48

13th and I hope they send tix to Poland on time.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: June 17, 2013 09:37

Jordini
By the way, I got a spare ticket for july 6th, if somebody is interested (tier 3) let me know. price would be the original price+service charge.

The good Gazza is in need of one: [www.iorr.org]
And by the way, Jordini, if you want to make your email address visible so that iorrians can contact you,
you gots to go to your "control center" (one of the options at the top of the screen) and change your email settings.

Posted by: Jordini ()
Date: June 17, 2013 09:40

with sssoul
Jordini

The good Gazza is in need of one: [www.iorr.org]
And by the way, Jordini, if you want to make your email address visible so that iorrians can contact you,
you gots to go to your "control center" (one of the options at the top of the screen) and change your email settings.

thanks with sssoul. I hope my email address is now visible.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-17 09:41 by Jordini.

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: June 17, 2013 10:09

I am going to the 6th July one.

My problem is that i fly out to Spain on the 2nd July and then fly back on the 6th into stanstead.

I am starting to worry about tickets being delivered before the 2nd of july. Sorry if its being asked, but how do you change to pick up at box office.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2728293031323334353637...LastNext
Current Page: 32 of 76

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2029
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home